Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced Love (KolathxNightsorceress)

Lily smiled to herself as she looked at her family that was now. She help Conner in her arms and called Aurora over to sit with her. She couldn't wait for all this to be totally over.

Alan moved through the castle killing any guards that didnâ??t bend the knew to him. finally he stepped alone into the throne room where his cousin was making ready to marry Lily. â??You know everyone in here.â? he looked around at the ministers of state and the arch bishop that were in attendance. â??Everyone of you is guilty of treason to the crown. If you leave now however I will be merciful except to you dear cousin.â? He leveled his sword at the man at the altar. â??You will have to die.â?

((Feel free to post as the cousin if you want))

Arthur, Alan's cousin, was at the alter going over the final plan when he heard a voice he thought to be dead fill his ears. He spun around and starred at him "you! You are suppose to be dead!" he growled as he grabbed his sword "we could remedy that though" He stood looking at his cousin

Alan smirked and walked forward slowly. Many of the nobles took him off on his offer and rushed out of the chapel. Alan stood just at sword range from his cousin. â??I have escaped death before and ti will not hold me now.â?

Arthur was not great swordsman by any means but he was not going to let Alan the thrown "i am going to kill you, then your brats and then i am going to use your wife's body over and over and over again." He lunged forward swing his sword at Alan

Alan sighed and easily parried all the incoming attack and knew at once it was going to be over quickly. He stepped into a attack dodging it and putting himself at a perfect position. He struck out his sword sinking into Arthurâ??s heart. His cousin was dead before he hit the ground. Alan said nothing but turned around and motioned to his forces. â??Take that filth out of here.â? he quickly returned to his family after cleaning the blood from his sword.

Lily was almost a sleep as her children played on the bed. He body was still weak so it didn't take much for her to tire out. But she wanted to stay to watch the children play and wait for Alan's return.

Alan came back and smiled moving over to slip into the bed with his wife holding her close watching their children play. He nuzzled close whispering. â??Itâ??s done.â?

Lily smiled as he climbed into bed with her. She kissed his cheek "thank you" She whispered the back "the childern asked to stay with us tonight i said it was ok since we all part for so long"

Alan would snuggle close to his wife holding her against his body. their children would snuggle up on either side of them Conner next to his mother his head in her lap sleeping soundly for the first time in months. Alan held his wife close taking awhile to sleep since he knew that even with his cousin dead their retaking of the kingdom was going to take a lot more work, not to mention Lilyâ??s recovery would take a long time for it to be completely gone. There were many more trials for them to face but he knew they could as long as they were together.

When it was time for the family to settle down and rest Aurora right away choose to sleep next to her father. She wedged herself between her mother and father. But she pressed her face against his chest. Her little hands wrapping up in his shirt. It did not take long for her to fall a sleep

Lily however it was more difficult. She was so happy to have her family back. She also felt a little sad she couldn't help but think what horrible thing her husband might have went through in his month away. She looked over to him and noticed he was still awake. "Alan my love what happen to you. Why did it take you so long to return?"

Alan looked at Lily smiling leaning over his young daughter kissing his love deeply. â??Itâ??s a long story my dear, I was kidnapped on my way out to the battle. A barbarian village took me as their chieftessâ?? mate, she tried for months to get me to break and give into her.â? his hand brushed Lilyâ??s hair back from her face. â??Your memory kept me going, and I won their respect and my freedom because I loved you so much that I wouldnâ??t give in.â?

Lily kissed him back deeply she knew that every kiss he gave her she would treasure till the end of her days. She listen as he spoke at the end she smiled softly. "i can not believe you were released because you loved me." She smiled and touched his cheek softly. "i only wish i was as strong as you against your cousin. I hate how he played on my one weakness" She looked down to her sleeping children "i should have been stronger for them"

Alan shook his head slowly and kissed her deeply. â??No my love donâ??t be so sad. I know my Cousin it would have been a lot worse had you fought him.â? he sighed and looked down at Aurora stroking his daughterâ??s hair. â??Had you fought too much he would have turned to someone weaker and easier to hurt.â?

Lily kissed him back and sighed a little "yes i suppose your right" She looked down to her daughter then back to her husband. "i hope the children can be happy now and they never have to think about these past months again." She paused "i hope the kingdom can recover as well i do not know what your cousin did to the kingdom."

Alan nodded slowly kissing Lilyâ??s hair lightly as he snuggled her and their children. â??I know, tomorrow Iâ??m going to look into how much damage has been done.â? He nuzzled against her sighing, â??But tonight I just want to hold you again. I havenâ??t been with you in such a long time that I donâ??t know if I remember how you feel in my arms.â?

Lily yawned softly and snuggled against her husband and her children. "looks like you might be awaiting till tomorrow night to fully have me in your arms" Lily laughed softly and looked at her children that were in between them. "they look so peaceful." She then kissed the top of the children heads, then she leaned over and kissed him

He smiled kissing her back and nuzzling into her hair. â??I know, and if I have my way they will never know the pain they have gone through these past months again.â? His hand stroked his daughterâ??s hair lightly sighing. He knew that his cousin had some darker tastes and it worried Alanâ?¦after he had poisoned Lily had his cousin hurt their daughter and Lily didnâ??t know about it? he sighed kissing Lily again. â??Its time for sleep my love you need to get better.â?

Lily sighed softly and she looked at him "i don't know if i can ever sleep again. I am just so happy to have you back and the children. But i know i have to rest so i will try because i want to be with in every way possible." she kissed him one more time then she rested her head against the pillows. her eyes closed and she fell a sleep so happy to have her family back

Alan smiled and slipped down his hand resting on Lilyâ??s shoulder as he held his dear daughter close. It scared him to think what horrors his children might have seen or been put through. However it scared him more how close he had come to losing it all. He could have lost his kingdom and gone on but if he lost his family there was nothing more for him to live for. He slowly drifted off to sleep holding his daughter and wife close as their son slept on the other side of his wife.

Lily slept soundly through the night and into the the next morning. She probably could have slept all day had it not been for Aurora waking up. Aurora began to toss and turn shaking the bed. Finally Aurora's eyes opened and she began to poke her father. "daddy wake up. It time to get up" Lily pretended to be a sleep as she listen to her daughter.

Alan was having the first good sleep he had been able to have in a month and his daughter was trying to wake him. sighing deeply rather suddenly rolled over and tackled his daughter playfully. He started to tickle her merciless all the time smiling down at her. â??And just how dares to wake the king from his sleep?â? he couldnâ??t help but laugh as he was teasing his daughter.

Aurora began to laugh and laugh "daddy stop it" she said she laughed. Lily's eyes opened as she watched her husband and daughter laugh and play. She put her hand on a sleeping Connor gently stroking his hair she knew he would be awake soon with the way Aurora and Alan were playing.

Alan laughed and picked his daughter up tossing her lightly over his shoulder. â??Come on princess its time for breakfast I think and I am sure you are hungry after all you are a bottomless pit the last time I saw you.â? He carried her over his should toward the kitchens. The entire castle knew the king was home and were planning a huge feast for that night but there was always a chef ready to cook for the princess.

Conner slowly woke with all the noise and he tried to bury his face into his motherâ??s skirts again not wanting to wake up at all.

Aurora let out a loud giggle as she was tossed over her fathers shoulder. " daddy don't drop me" She said as she was still laughing. When they got to the kitchen she saw they were busy "Daddy why is there so many people in the kitchen"

Lily gently moved her son to lay on the pillow next to her she covered him with a blanket "You can go back to sleep until Aurora and daddy are back with breakfast."

Back
Top Bottom