Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Extinction {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

It was late in the evening now, most of the crew asleep after eating their food, Nana down in the kitchen cleaning. Her hair had grown shaggy and she kept most of it out of her way with a bandana, skin much darker and her hands rough from the hard labor. She froze when she heard a thud overhead, listening for a moment before setting her rag down. Another thud could be heard and one of the crew members startled voice rang out. "Pirates!"

A massive ship adorned in mass amounts of machinery and tech was moving in fast onto the ship, firing canonballs as well as harpoons to keep the ship from escaping.

Alarms were rung on the smaller ship, the sodding crew now getting ready for battle to fight off the Pirates and try to escape, but by the time the crew had woken and gotten ready for battle, the Pirates were already upon them and boarding the ship. The pirate crew was huge and full of rough, rowdy looking folk who carried weapons ranging from guns to swords, even the occasional plasma cutter. Guns were being fired by the time Nana rushed upstairs onto the deck, pistol in hand. "Don't let them take the ship!" The captain called, trying to fight off those who tried to get to the cargo hold below deck.

It didn't seem to take long at all before they were overwhelmed. The pirates had everyone bound and waiting for their leader. Nana, on the other hand, was being manhandled; held by two scruffy gents to keep her from escaping.

Nana growled lowly as she was forced to her knees, both of the men keeping a firm grip on her arms, struggling still. "Aniki, it seems they had a woman aboard, not a very smart thing to do." One chuckled, speaking to the large figure who approached the captured cargo traders and crew. Nana's hair was loose, hanging in a messy mop around her face and shoulders, clothing disheveled from the fight and a couple of cuts and bruises adorning her.

The man, 'Aniki', approached in long powerful strides, adorned in black and lavender leathers and a hannya gas mask. He totted a massive anchor and chain that seemed to glow.

"What do you want us to do with her, throw her over with the others, or take her back to the ship?" "Like hell!" She spat, starting to struggle again, only to be hit in the head with the butt of a gun, growling as blood trickled down the side of her head. "I'd rather slit my own throat." She ground out.

Motochika moved over and punched the one that hit her hard in the face, sending him tumbling on his ass. "Aniki!" One gasped, "What was that fer!?" "That ain't how you treat a lass. I thought I taught you all better than that, for fuck's sake!" Aniki growled behind his mask. His voice sounded familiar, though heavily muffled.

The woman froze, eyes widening and her mouth dropping open. "... Motochika..?" She asked, her voice almost a whisper. Even though her hair was overgrown and a wild mess, the scar around her neck was still visable and her steel gray eyes that matched the storm clouds overhead couldn't be mistaken. It was Nana.

The man reached and removed his mask. It was indeed Motochika, a large grin on his face. "Nana! Christ, lass, it's been a dog's age! Release her, you cunts! She's a friend." The two released her and Motochika offered her his hand.

Nana took his hand and pulled herself to her feet. She felt her heart wrench slightly, noticing he had a healthy weight on him, and he had even gotten a bit taller. Nana on the other hand, who had gained muscle mass, looked thinner, and her skin was no longer smooth. Nana studied him with a small smile before a frown found its way onto her face and she pulled her fist back, decking him hard in the face. "You just left me!" She snapped, tears of anger pooling in her eyes.

"Aniki!" The crew rushed forward but he held up his hand to stop them, rubbing his face. He looked to her and nodded, "Aye...I did...though not of my own volition..." He replied, "I'm sorry...even if hearin' it doesn't mean anything...I mean it from the bottom of my heart..."

Nana looked down, guilt weighing in her chest. "I'm sorry... I just... I didn't know what to do." She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand, then shaking her head. "You need to leave this cargo ship be, leave the goods; please leave, these people are good people."

Nana looked to the crew who was bound on their own ship, the one she had worked for for over a year, then looking back up to Motochika. "... I trusted you before, so I'll trust you now." She nodded.

Motochika grinned and ordered his men to release the captive crew before calling them back to the ship. They retracted the harpoons and set sail, leaving the ship in one piece. "Nana, this is the Fugaku. My pride and joy. Worked real hard to get her in the shape she's in now."

Nana looked up at the large ship that stretched out beneath her and towered over her. "It's amazing." She breathed, following Motochika aboard his ship, looking around. Even trees and crops grew on board, and the harsh waves couldn't even be felt with the ships massive size.

"Aye, she comes fully equipped with everything; basically a small country resides here. The Fugaku is our home away from home." He said, smiling softly.

"Their King?" She made a face, beyond confused. "You're gonna have to tell me what happened because the last time I saw you, you were a fisherman." She teased.

((We could do a flashback with Rin~))

Back
Top Bottom