Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Extinction {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

((Oh geeze, um...he'd probably be a superhuman, too!))

Motochika smiled softly, "The sea is a tempermental woman, she is. There will be days where she'll be calm and loving and very giving with a fresh catch. Other times she can be cruel and angry, storming up and causing near fatal waves. But I've only caught her in a bad mood once. Other times she's very kind to me, and I show my appreciation accordingly."

Nana made a soft noise, but the blinking light on her collar brought her attention to the fact she was being tracked. "You have to go, with this on, they'll find us no matter what." She said. "And without the key, you can't get it off."

Nana chewed on her lip, moving over and putting his arm over her shoulder, helping him stand and steadying him. "Do you have any place to go that's safe?" She asked.

"Aye...there's a small cave I like to sit in and watch the waves just by the sea. Hard to get to if you don't have the right proper boat." He said.

Nana started to walk as quick as she could with a man of Motochika's size leaning on her. "We don't have a boat." She pointed out. "Can we swim there?"

Nana gave a small nod and continued on down the rocky path as she lead them toward the sea, and once there, she trudged into the waves with Motochika.

Nana held on tightly, hugging herself to his back as they made their way through the waters and to the cave. "What happened to your crew?" She asked over the waves.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, there weren't any others from your area in the labs." She said, clinging to his back.

Megohime rested on Masamune's silk covered bed, puffing on his pipe as she laid beside him, obi loosened and her robes barely covering her chest.

Megohime sat inside the brothel that she worked and lived in, back against the wooden bars of the large cage like room the women were displayed in. A scowl adorned her freshly painted face, blood red lips and red eyeshadow contrasting with her pale skin.

"That's good to hear.." Motochikar replied before climbing up into the cave.

Masamune walked in with his Right-Eye, Kojurou, who looked a little uncomfortable to be there.

Once they were on dry land, Nana let go of Chosokabe, peeling off her soaked lab coat and sitting in the sand, catching her breath.

The raven haired woman turned her attention on the men who entered, eyes nearly burning holes in the back of the eye-patched mans head. Masamune was greeted by a tall, lanky older gentleman with beady eyes and a wicked smile. "How can I help you gentleman today? Would you both be buying a single room or separately?"

Motochika relaxed against the cave wall, content to be where he belonged.

"I'm thinking about making a permanent purchase." Masamune said, holding up a large coin purse.

((Ditches Chika for a bit))

The man looked torn between the large amount of money Masmaune had brought in with him, and losing one of the women who he owned. "Of course, of course, right this way gentlemen." He motioned for them to walk with him as he moved to the very large room, wooden bars creating a cage like atmosphere. "These are all of the women not currently in use, so feel free to browse and find the one you desire." He bowed slightly and moved aside for Masamune to look.

The man paled, moving over once more. "You've chosen already?" He sounded a little worried. "Oh her, you don't want her-" "Yeah, you don't want me; if you want someone to suck your cock why not ask the guy behind you, he might be willing." Megohime motioned lazily to Kojurou, voice dripping with venom, a scowl on her face.

"What does that make you then, buying the cheapest whore in the house?" "Alright, alight!" The man cut in nervously. "Will you be taking her now, or will you send for her later?"

The owner took the money from Masamune and moved to unlock the cage, having to nearly drag Megohime out. She stood shorter than Masamune, but her scowl certainly erased any delicate presence that could've hung around her.

Megohime exhaled slowly, letting the thick smoke curl out of her nose, looking up at Masamune, who had his arm possessively around her shoulders.

"Not really," She turned her head away from him. "Just reminding myself how cheap you are, that's all." She said simply.

Back
Top Bottom