Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Extinction {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

Megohime made a noise and plucked the pipe from his lips. "I think I'll be the kettle this time." She said, sitting up and moving to straddle his hips, placing the pipe between her lips.

Megohime slowly untied the sash, pulling it off of her body and pulling off the robe, running her hands up his hips and pulling his shirt up. Removing the pipe from her mouth, she gently placed it between his lips and leaned down to kiss up his stomach and to his chest.

Masamune puffed on the pipe and moved it from his lips, "And what brought this lovely deed on, hm? You don't usually enjoy pleasuring me and I have to twist your arm just to get a kiss most days~"

"Stop asking questions and just enjoy it." She muttered, pulling his shirt over his head and biting his shoulder, careful not to touch or move against his scales the wrong way; reaching down, she slid her hand into his pants and began to stroke his manhood.

Megohime took her time arousing him, leaving bite marks across his chest, moving back down his stomach with small licks, moving to unbuckle his belt. Once she move his pants out of the way enough to get to his manhood, giving the head a slow luck before taking it into her mouth, sucking gently as she moved her head slowly.

Megohime took more of him into her mouth, letting her tongue rub against the underside of his man hood, bobbing her head in a steady motion.

((You wanna start the part where Ko meets Jin?))

((Oh, shit, how was that supposed to happen again? XDD I totally forgot!))

He let out a soft hissing noise, fingers moving to play with her hair.

((He was gonna duck into her store while being persued!))

Megohime let out a soft moan to help stimulate him more, wrapping her hand around the base of his member, moving her hand up and down to add even more pleasure.

((Right!))

His back arched slightly as he resisted the urge to buck his hips, gripping her hair more.

Kojurou was rushing down the street as fast as he could, trying to avoid some gang members from a rival gang of Masamune's who had been really unhappy with the One-Eyed Dragon. The Right Eye had been out running some errands when he ran into them and was now hightailing it to avoid any trouble. He rushed down the street and spotted a small store, bursting in and shutting the door quickly behind him, hoping he had lost the group of angry gang bangers.

Megohime swirled her tongue around the sensitive head of his member, feeling him twitch inside her mouth. When he tugged her hair a little too hard, she removed him from her mouth. "Stop pulling so hard." She hissed.

A moment after he had closed the door, Kojurou was knocked off his feet and thrown across the room and into the wall, knocking bread and other baked goods off of their shelves. "If you think you're going to leave here with anything, you're wrong." A woman's voice came from behind the counter of the store, a scowl on her face.

Masamune laughed softly and released his grip on her hair, "My bad.."

Kojurou grunted and held up his hands, "I-I'm not here to rob you...! I just need to hide here for a small moment, please...I'm being chased." He explained, showing he meant no harm to her or her store, whoever she was; he was polite enough to keep his gaze down to prove he wasn't a threat.

Megohime made a noise and went back to pleasuring him, making soft noises as she fondled and stroked him.

The woman hesitated before moving out from behind the corner and towards Kojurou. "You can stay, just try not to bring too much trouble here." She said, crouching down to gather the loaves of bread off the floor, long locks of bronze touching the ground around her feet.

((IthoughtJin'shairwasakintowovenbronze? >.> But if she's blonde now, that's cool, too! :D))

Masamune moaned low in his throat, need throbbing as his release came at a torturous slow crawl.

Kojurou looked up and felt his cheeks burn with a slight blush before regaining his composure and helping her clean up, "Arigatou. I apologize for startling you, it wasn't my intention."

((Oh shit I forgot! Whoops, but yeah, it's bronze.))

Megohime teased him by moving even slower, and then picking up her speed again, hearing his breathing hitch every now and again.

"Sorry for... Throwing you against the wall." She apologized, the woman had long bronze locks that fell way past her waist, her bangs a bit overgrown, with most of it swept behind her ear. "What kind of trouble are you in?"

((Just makin' sure...!))

"F-Fuck, I'm gonna-!" He clenched his jaw and let out a strangled moan as he shot his seed into her mouth.

"Gangmembers upset with my Lord decided it would be easier to try and get to me instead." He replied, "They caught me whilst I was running errands."

Megohime sat up and wiped her lips on the back of her hand, swallowing his seed with a slight grimace, grabbing her silk robe and slipping it back on.

She stood and set the bread back on the shelves, turning to Kojurou. "You'll have to forgive my apprehension, this isn't the best of places and you can never be too careful, Jin desu." She held out a flower covered hand, smiling softly.

Masamune took a breath and smirked, "Thank you~"

Kojurou glanced at her hand before smiling softly and grasping it firmly and shaking, "Kojurou desu. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Mm, don't get used to it, I expect some good wine in return." She said, moving to lay back on the bed again.

Jin shook his hand before letting go. "Likewise; excuse my intrusiveness, but you said a gang was unhappy with your boss, I'm assuming that means you're also apart of a gang?"

"Of course, only the finest for my dragon whore~" He replied, but it wasn't sarcastic or insulting.

Kojurou nodded, "Hai. I am the Right Eye of the Dokuganryu." He replied.

Jin made a soft noise, a bit surprised the Right Eye himself was wandering around alone. "Well, you're welcome to stay as long as you need." She bowed her head, moving back toward the counter.

Jin gave a soft smile and a slight nod.

Nana had sat against the wall of the cave, the half-wet sand sticking to her feet as she held her knees to her chest. Night had fallen and the water had risen so it was hard to get out of the cave now. "What now?" She asked softly, looking over to Motochika.

Back
Top Bottom