Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A twist at the titans tower (Krystal_Atems_Girl x KGT Witty)

Little Clint grinned snd nodded. "Alright daddy!" He exclaimed excitedly, hopping out of Clint's lap, grabbing his gear, and heading back to his room, where his targets were. His mother and tony had designed this room just for him, knowing he'd probably be an archer like his dad. She had made the room blue and purple, because blue was her color, and purple had always been clint's. He wondered what his dad would think of the room.

Krystal chuckled a little. "Fury's to scared of me to do that, even through someone else, but I understand. You did what you thought you had to protect me." She said, smiling lightly and squeezing his hand. Now that she understood, the dormant feelings she'd been denying since their son was born swelled. Things were getting more and more complicated. She now had 3 men she loved and wanted to be with, but they all were human. What was a fae to do?

Krystal looked at him. "I wanted to tell you so many times about him, but you were always gone. He'll need you, clint. I can already tell how much he wants you there in his life." She explained softly, stroking his cheek with her freehand. She had almost forgotten how much she loved this man. Her heart swelled more, and she lightly ran her thumb over his knuckles. That was all she had wanted to hear for 4 years, that he still loves her. She gave him a chaste kiss, blushing a light shade of pink. She had missed her sexy archer. Krystal stroked his cheek again with her thumb, leaning in closer. Before she knew it, she was making out with her ex. She blushed wilder. What was she doing? Humans didn't share, and yet her heart was now pulled 3 different ways.

JJ smiled lightly at his father. "Its okay dad. You couldn't have known that man was hydra. Its their fault, not yours." He said, smiling as he squeesed his dad's hand. "Besides, i still had the best wedding ever. Honestly, i never dreamed I'd get to know you." He added, showing he really wasn't bothered. Everything had worked out for the best, and he was sure his mom was making out with clint a few floors down.

Raven let out a tiny moan as she was kissed, and she kissed him back. She smiled back at him. "I know you do love. Thats how i like it too." She admitted, smirking.

Clint was taken back when she kissed him, falling on his back and she ended up on top of him feeling her embrace for the first time in a very long time. he embraced it though he knew it was a very bad time to do so. He wanted to push her away but she was right, Fury wouldn't have asked him so why did he do it then? Getting so caught up in the kiss he didn't hear the footsteps coming down the hall, His eyes closed up just before he heard the sound of a man clear his throat.

"Well this is quite a turn of events." Bruce smiled and laughed slightly. "Oh my I wonder what Thor would think." Clint jumped at the thought "It's not him I'm worried about Big Green." Clint sat up looking at Bruce who still is only in the pants given to him by Krystal. "Be fair you deserved that punch." His voice very calm and collected though everyone already knows his secret. He looked to Krystal "I bumped into lil' arrow in the hall, I take it..." He motioned towards Clint. Clint stood up and nodded as he left the room going to follow the boy to his room.

Steve watched as he walked down the hall returning his head back to Krystal. "Krysssstal" He said as if mocking her "I know of the difference between Fae and human relationships. But you realize the only way you'll get all three is Enslaving them." He smiled joking but only a little. "Humans don't have that freedom for multiple husband or wives, well we do but it's called Polygamy and looks down on by many people." His face became a little more serious "I know that you love them all, this one a little more surprising, but I wouldn't recommend trying to keep them all. We don't share well." he smiled seriously and joking at the same time.

Steve walked down the hall to JJ's room finding Bucky standing up ashamed slightly. "Hey, Hey is everything alright?" He looked worried at JJ. Bucky looked at Steve and dropped his head again. "Oh I see..." He walked to JJ and leaned on him. "You know there wasn't much you could do buck." He saw the locket hanging around Bucky's neck. "You know to be honest I think it was for the better. If you hadn't attacked you wouldn't be fixed already."

He looked to JJ pointing at the locket which now had a green orb at the bottom of it. "What do you mean?" Bucky said looking at the two in confusion. "If I'm not mistaken Krystal gave you two present before. Your ring which was enchanted with magic... and the locket..." Steve smiled at Bucky who now noticed a difference then when she had given it to him. "She enchanted it..." He looked up knowing she still loved him no matter the problem.

Jason let out a small groan as he spinned her over on top of him though he still sat up. "Let's try something different" He grinned holding her waist she she wouldn't lose balance. He kissed her neck pulling her up and putting her down like she was a weight he lifted often.

Krystal pinned clint to the bed just like he liked it, kissing him harder still as she pulled him closer to her. She knew she shouldn't give in during all this madness, but she wa so horny, and she had missed him so bad. "Catamhalia" she whispered in his ear in fae, knowing the younger man would understand. Her uncle phil had made him learn fae language. It was a simple phrase, catamhalia, but it held great meaning. It was a slang way of saying "i still love you" she was so caught upbin him that she hadn't noticed bruce come in until he was practically on top of them.

The allfather watched Krystal with interest, his usually relaxed fists balled up in anger. He was in his chambers, so he phased back to his normal form, that of loki. He bashed his fingers on the cool stone, jealous rage clear in his somwhat delicate features. "Krystal, my lovely moonrose, why do you choose that faithless archer over me? He is nothing but a follower" he grumbled to himself, looking frustrated, until a wonderful plan arose in his mind. He grinned evilly. Nownhe had the power to go to midgaurd and claim back his love, and do it he would.

Krystal looked up with a blush, slight guilt and lust showing in her eyes as she watched clint leave, sighing at the loss of his warmth. She smiled slightly, chuckling a bit. "Maybe, but I don't think so bruce. I will thinknof something" she said, as a wave of magic passed through her. She knew it meant no harm, so she paid no mind, but the familiarity of it made her uneasy. Did Loki find a way out? She was lucky she'd been in another dimension when he attacked, otherwise she would have beenbhis target of love. She adored loki, she really did, but the love she felt for him was more platonic now then when she was youg and he'd tried courting her. Krystal let out a sigh. "That's the thing though bruce, i don't have the heart to turn any of them down because of my feelings." She explaibed, running a hand through her hair.

JJ chuckled a little. "Of course she enchanted them dad. She's not taking any chances on loosing you to hydra again." He explained, smiling at his father. He knew the spells his mother had used were the most powerful spells known anywhere. She really did love his father, whether she realized it or not.

Raven chuckled a little as she was lifted up and down off his cock, soft moans escaping her. It felt so good, she could barely contain herself, though she knew she hadbto be quiet with everyone awake and curious. "I like this." She admitted, pulling him up for ankuss.

Steve looked at JJ once more smiling "If I remember correctly the sphere means it's done." He walked to bucky sitting on the bed and held the locket, as the sphere now disappeared. "Oh speaking of which." He reached into his pocket pulling out a chain with tags."You said I never searched for you when you went rampid, just in case you actually think that. Those were found after a large search party was sent out." He handed them to bucky "I thought it might have caused you and Krys pain if I gave them to you JJ." Steve looked over still saddened.

Clint walked into the room seeing lil'arrow fire one off missing the bullseye barely. "That's close." He looked at the arrow already in the bullseye. "He kneeled down and leaned against the door frame "I've got some bows at home, unfortunately my usual broke today." He laughed "I'll grab one and bring it tommorrow. If you want I'll set up the firing range for us." He smiled watching the boy knock another arrow on the string.

Dick walked down the hall seeing hearing clint voice in a farther room. He walked up behind bruce without him noticing "Better figure it out fast." He turned quickly still concerned jumping when he saw Dick. "Don't you know not to scare a green guy twice your size." He laughed only slightly joking. Dick walked in "what was that about?" He walked next to her and sat on the bed.

Jason felt her tighness twitching a bit as he felt a bit of precum spill. "Good" he groaned leaning into the kiss as he stopped lifting her just having her sit with him side her. He played with her side as she feeling her still going up and down.

JJ gave his uncle a sideways glance. "Maybe, but i don't think so. Mom wears your and dad's dog tags and the engagement ring around her neck. Don't know if you ever noticed." He admitted, shrugging a bit. He knew it wouldn't matter now. He wondered how clint took learning of mini clint, sitting in a nearby chair. "Uncle steve, is lil'arrow back from boarding school?" He asked his uncle softly, though he knew bucky likely heard.

Krystal sighed, stretching a bit. "He was just warning me of possible fights" she explained a little, sighing again. You could hear her son giggling and clint giving him encouragement and advice. She imagined it must be adorable to see. She looked at dick, blue eyes showing unsaid emotion. "Have you ever wondered why I have issues with clint? Cause the reason I wanted to talk to him alone is why i was so bitter towards him." She explained, running a hand throgh her hair. How was she supposed to tell him she had a son with clint?

The small boy grinned. "I'd love to see all your archery stuff! Do you think mommy would mind if I stayed with you, if you know, you want me too.." Clint asked, his blue eyes and mouth in a perfect pout just like his mother had taught him. He just wanted to be with his dad for awhile, was that such a bad thing?

Raven moaned, enjoying the feeling. She nibbled at his neck. She liked teasing him as she sexed him up.

Bucky looked confused for a second when JJ said the name. His head tilted when Steve said "He's probably talking to Krystal right now actually. I think Clint knows now as well." He looked at Bucky who had a look of absolute confusion. "Who's Lil'arrow?" He asked them wondering what the child had to do with Krystal. Steve looked at JJ worried "I thought he knew." his face now worried about what was going to happen.

Dick laughed quickly thinking it was a trick question "because he's an asshole" he shrugged with a smile on his face. "I honestly don't know but I do know he's an asshole... so-" he raised his hands laughing "So, yea..." He laughed again moving his hand to hers "I'm sorry, this isn't funny why?" he moved his hand through her hair then puts his hand on her cheek.

Clint shrugged not quite sure what to say "I'd love you too buddy. But, not quite sure what your mom would think. sat down in the corner looking down. "I missed 4 years of your life and I don't think she would like that all of a sudden I take interest."

The kiss became more passionate as he began moving raven again, He groaned feeling like he was ready to let it out. He picked her up by her legs as he stood up thrusting faster and faster till he was full. She was as beautiful and hot as ever as he kept the pace basically just letting her swing back and forth on his cock.

JJ looked at his uncle, and then to father. "I thought he did too. Mom probably didn't have a chance to tell him about my little half brother." He whispered, knowing his father probably heard him. He didn't really want to be the one that told him, but he had asked. Jj hadn't really had a choice, and looked worriedly at his father, watching to see what he did.

Krystal chuckled. "Yeah, he can be an asshole, but thatbwasn't why i was cross. He left me alone, and a week later, i found out I was pregnant. 9 months later, miniclint was born. Named him after his dad because he looks so much like him. He's usually at boarding school, so i didn't think to tell you. Im sorry." She told him, looking quite sad. She did feel badly about not telling him, but, at the time, it hadn't been his business.

MinClint went up to his father. He talked like someone 3 times his age. "Mom loves you, dad. She won't be mad that you want to be apart of my life. She told you because that's what she wants."he explained before he grinned like an idiot. It was obvious that JJ was rubbing off on thebyoung boy. He smiled again and disappered appearing in his mother's lap. "You must be the one who's taking mommy from daddy" he said to dick an adorably annoyed look on his face. Krystal cuddled him. "Alright sweetie, what would you like?" She asked smiling at him. Mini Clint grinned. "Mommy, can I stay with daddy?" He asked, and she smiled. Krystal was weak when it came to either of her sons. "Of course you can, little arrow. Just make sure you be good." She said, kissing his head.

Raven moaned as he moved her, kissing back hard. She was enjoying being with him so very much, she didn't care if someone heard.

"Half-son" he looked Confused by his sons words "when did that happen?" He asked trying to keep calm, Steve had known that face though. The face when Bucky was worried and angry at the same time. Steve lightly grabbed his shoulders "She never lost her love for you but it has been so long man." Bucky's face grew more sosad as he looked down nodding "I'll talk to her about it later."

Dick listened as she told him of her other son whatching as a child then appered in her laps. A fake smile formed on his lips as he saw the child who looked exactly like clint. "Well how nice" he said trying not to go off on the kid. Like father like son he thought watching the two talk, he looked at Krystal once the boy disappeared "well he's friendly" his face now showing his true feeling on the matter.

Clint laughed after he saw his child disappear "so he took after her" he ceased laughing beggining to wonder if it was a good idea. He looked at the range seeing the arrows and how close they were to the bullseye, smiling he stood up walking towards the targets grabbing each arrow before lil'arrow reappered. "So what did she say?"

He groaned letting his cum into her pussy without warning. "I love you" he said as a voice boomed from the door. "Raven you alright?" Cyborg said actually knocking this time. "Raven?" He got worried and rushed seeing them together. "I'll - I'll just wait outside." Jason head dropped into her chest at the sight "oh boy here we go."

JJ looked somewhat uneasy. He hadn't wanted to be the one to tell his father that he had a halfbrother, let alone one who was a child. He was a bit worried about what would happen. "Dad, mom loves you real deeply. She was just really lonely. You were gone a long time. But. That. Is. Not. Your. Fault." He said sternly, looking his father straight in the eyes.

Krystal chuckled a little. "Yeah, lil'arrow can be a bit of a troll. He doesn't quite understand the concept of love yet. He's only 4. Cut him some slack."she told dick, seeing in his face the disdain for the child. She ran a hand through her hair and sighed. "You won't have to deal with him much. He's usually at charles's school for gifted youngsters. He's been teaching him how to use his powers." She admitted before she fainted. She was exhausted, and didn't know she was pregnant. Boy was bucky gonna be pissed at steve.

Mini clint grinned widely. "She said it was ok! She just said I had to be good. I'll be very good, daddy!" He told his father excitedly, already packing his smallish purple suitcase with his clothes and archery equipment. "Oh, daddy, something just appeared on the bed for you from mommy." He said, smiling as he handed his father the present, which contained a light but indestructible moon metal bow, with a few fun arrows she had designed. She hoped he would like it.

Raven smiled. "I love you too, jason." She said softly, bushing as cyborg once again barged in. She chuckled at jason's admittance. "Your turn to explain." She said, smirking.

Bucky's head dropped at what JJ had said "Okay" he answered still not sold on the matter. He looked up over to Steve who was now worried about what happened a few days previously. "Besides you of all people know about Fae and how their love works." Steve said looking at Bucky who nodded though not happy with how correct Steve was. He stood up and began to walk towards the door "I'm gonna head up to see her then".

He opened the door seeing tony standing in the doorway "oh good your all here." he walked in blocking Bucky's way out. "I don't know if Steve mentioned... But we think shield is being controlled by Hydra." Bucky's eyes widened at Hydra's name. "How is that possible" he said now being distracted by the conversation Tony stood by JJ taking his hand. "We don't know but we think they're using the weapons systems to plan something big."

Dick laughed when she mentioned to take it easy on the boy "alright I will" he looked in the other direction while his face become more serious. "So there's something I need to tell you, Krystal, Krys?" he looked realizing she had fainted "Krys?" he stood over her body getting worried. Luckily Thor had already been heading to his room to hear Dick's voice. He looked into the room to see Krystal wouldn't wake "What's going on?" He looked to dick thinking he could have done something. "I don't she just fainted I was starting to tell her what I think is happening with Hydra and she just dropped before I had the chance." Thor looked at him not sure what to think but he walked in and picked her up. "alright let's take her to Bruce he'll figure it out." Dick nodded before running down the hall towards the elevator.

Clint looked at the bow laughing "this is really nice" He grabbed the bow walking out of the room with Mini Clint "Alright buddy let's go I don't live very far." he laughed looking out the window. "Actually with one of the bows at home I could probably hit the roof from here." he didn't mean to gloat even though it sounded like it. He stopped by the security office and picked up the quiver that carried all his arrows. "So question is, do you wanna walk or go by roof?"

Jason gave a light smile and pulled raven off of him before he walked to cleaned off in the shower. When he came out he put on just the pants of his suit so He wouldn't be suspicious. "I'll explain go ahead and clean up." He smiled giving her a kiss before he left the room. At the end of the hall by the statues he saw both cyborg and Beast boy waiting. "So... What's up." he said trying to brush of the obvious hatred. Cyborg pointed at the statue of Jason "what's up is that for the past few years we believed you to be dead." Jason looked away not sure what to answer. "I well..." He didn't want to tell them he, speedy, and Starfire were all wanted in Gotham. "Let's just say I have my reasons" he looked back to raven's room not sure how much of it they were gonna believe.

JJ walked over and gave him a hug. "Stop moping dad. She really does love you. I know for sure because what i see in her eyes when she looks at you is exactly what I see when I look at tony." He told him softly, trying to make him feel better. He hated seeing his father so sad.

JJ took tony's hand, squeesing it lightly. "Hydra in shield, huh? Seems very plausible. We better tell Fury. I don't think he has anything to do with that. If its anyone, its alexander peirce. He's higher than even fury." He contemplated, looking sort of worried. If Hydra truly was in Shield, how would they ever know whos side their supposed friends were on? This was not a good developement.

Meanwhile, krystal was still aware of her surroundings as she wasncarried, even unconcious. She could hear both Dick and thor's voices. She wasn't sure why she'd fainted, but she did have the sneaking suspician that she was pregnant. She wasn't sure if the two were related. Anything was possible in this madhouse.

Mini Clint smiled. "Yeah. Mommy made it herself. Its a special indestructable moon metal that she had to get from home. She took me with her when she went. The moon palace is very pretty. You'd like it." He admitted, smiling again before he added. "You should read the card." He loved both his parents, and didn't understand why they weren't together if they loved each other. To him it made no sense, being of the belief that if you love someone, you should be with them. "Ooh! Roof!"

Raven smiled and kissed him back before she nodded. "Okay love. But remember, they'll wanna know everything." She said with a chuckle, hopping into the shower

Dick led Thor towards the elevator not even noticing clint had already left with Lil' arrow. "What floor?" he said looking back to thor. "Lowest floor." they looked at her seeing if she was waking when they entered the elevator. "What exactly was happening before she fainted?" thor looked to Dick not quite sure what to think. "I was talking to her about Clint, she told me about lil'arrow then she fainted. I wasn't even looking when she passed out.

Thor listened to his story not finding a reason for why he would lie to him. "alright I'll drop her with the doc and head up to get JJ." the elevator opened to a lab with a large amount of equipment and Bruce working on somesort of device. He heard the elevator then saw thor carrying Krystal. "something happen?" he asked hurrying to them. "Krys fainted and we don't know why." dick said as Thor put her on a table then left. Bruce stopped in his tracks when he heard dick call he Krys "he's realized his love good" Bruce thought before grabbing his equipment and beginning to check all of her vitals. "Remember I'm a scientist not a medical man so this won't be accurate."

Steve put a hand on his chin "Yea JJ's right I don't think Fury is one of them" he looked around at his friends. "Then how will we know who to trust?" Bucky asked looking around "I geuss that's the question" he looked to JJ feeling worried. "We best get on this as soon as possible then." Steve said looking towards the door now seeing Thor running down it, when thor reached the room he stopped so he wouldn't hit anything "We may have a problem" he said as everyone looked at him. "They know I already told them." Steve said being looked at by thor. "No, no it's Krystal she fainted and neither dick nor I know why." Steve and Bucky jumped at the news "WHAT?" they screamed as bucky bolted down the hallway being followed by everyone else.

It didn't take long for them to reach the lab where Bruce was still checking her out. "Bruce your not a doctor." Tony said looking at him "that's what I said" Bruce retorted backing away from her. "I got it" tony said gently taking his place. "Or more like jarvis has it, Jarvis." Tony said looking grabbing a screen and pulling it towards him. "Yes sir." A voice sounded actually confusing dick a bit. "Jarvis I need you to scan Krystal vitals and check for any illness or problems." He said looking at the screen as a map as a small map of Krystal's body appeared on the screen.

It took only about 5 seconds for the scanning process to finish. "Scanning complete, Vital signs are perfect and No illness show up in the scan." Tony looked at the map seeing a red dot in her lower abdomin. "No illness then whatis that" bruce asked knowing everone was wondering the same thing. Tony zoomed in on the dot "Jarvis can I get a closer scan on that area." he asked looking at Krystal. "Certainly sir" this time taking a bit longer to scan the smaller area. "Scanner is picking up vital signs in her abdominal region might I suggest she may be pregnant." Tony's eyes opened as did all the others as the looked to dick all except steve who now was really worried by the situation. "I've never been in bed with her." he admitted looking around now wondering what's happening.

Clint smiled putting the letter in his back pocket. "I will when we get there as for now" he took an arrow out of the quiver and shot it onto the closest roof releasing a rope out of the arrow. "let's get going." He picked up mini clint on his back though it made it real hard to use the quiver itself and began to climb up it. He had been climbing sniper towers by rope for as long as he could remember so one little friend didn't make it entirely too hard.Roof after roof they jumped shooting a roped arrow everytime they wouldn't make the jump. Until finally they made it to a house nearby a large body of water. There were few houses surrounding and was very open with a floating targets on the water. "No that's not my range" he said opening the door to neat living room with stairs going down.

"Dude that doesn't answer the question." Cyborg said looking to Beast boy "Are you gonna help me or no." his hands opened showing his palms up. "What do you want?" Jason said getting slightly iritated. "Joker killed me, Talia from The league of shadows threw me into the lazarus pit. That's what happened." Jason admitted knowing it wouldn't be enough. "You have no clue about star or speedy then?" Cyborg said getting suspicious. "No, what?" He said knowing that they had joined his group in Gotham.

JJ looked around worriedly, leaning into his husband. "This is really scary stuff, uncle steve. We may have to dismantle SHIELD in order to stop HYDRA." he deduced, his mind working a mile a minute to try and figure this all out. It was scary that HYDRA could have gotten so deep into SHIELD. What were they gonna do? When Thor barged in, JJ looked even more worried. "Mom's ill?" He asked worriedly, suspecting it was his uncles fault. Boy would his dad be angry.

Krystal was still fainted, but she could hear all that was around her. When Jarvis was done, she was still faintdd, looking confused. "Pregnant? How could i... oh. Oh! Stevie!" She thought to herself, chills escaping her body on the outside. She knew this wouldn't bode well with bucky. She would talk to steve alone later about what they should do. Her faint voice could be heard. "Buck..eye..."

Mini Clint held tightly to his father, watching him intently. For him this was both a learning experience and a joy. He had wanted yo know his father so badly, and now he did. When they got to the house, mini Clint looked around in awe. "Wow daddy, this place ids really nice! I bet you brought mommy here alot, huh?" He asked curiously, taking in everything. For him, this was a normal place, but still he was in awe, all because he was finally with his dad.

Raven let the water run over her, sighing happily. It was nice to have the other part of her heart back, even if nownhe was a criminal. He was still hers.

Everyone was glad she was okay but were not sure what to think bye what she had said. Bucky looked around at everyone and took a deep breathe "We'll worry about who the father is later, for now can I get some alone time with her please." He said very irretably Steve eyes widened knowing that voice, the voice of pain and anger. He nodded in shame though he didn't show it "Let's give them some time guys."

Dick figured out very quickly that steve had become afraid of his friend and he knew why aswell. He nodded though he was a little tense on the idea concidering who he was leaving her with. Dick and steve hopped in first followed by Everyone else. The door closed and now Bucky was alone with her, he took he hand holding it gently. "I'm here moon pie." His hand moved to her arm rubbing it.

He was glad his son liked the house though his smile faided when then the boy mentioned Krystal. "Actually she only ever saw it once." He sat down on a chair looking at the card. "I got this house soon after joining Shield and only broughg her once before... well, before I messed it up." He looked at the bow putting down the card again. "Did she make this bow when I was knocked out or before?" He looked to the boy not even thinking about the card.

"She left bro." Beast boy finally spoke up. "She broke up with Dick and joined some criminal group with a guy named red hood in Gotham." Jason had known the entire story considering the fact Star went searching for him with speedy, when it happened. Jason looked down at his pants not happy with what had happened. "Really, I had no idea." his face went cold hearing their side of theshe story. He loved Raven very much but this was one reason why he never came back he feefeared the worst. "Hey man what's wrong with you? You learn that members, no friends turn evil and all you say is, really."

That's how they thought of him? Evil it ripped a hole in his heart. The hammering from them became to much and he finally Screamed. "I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED." Cyborg reacted very quickly grabbing jason by the neck. "I knew it. You're one of them aren't you." He began to walk towards raven's room. "why not tell raven before we throw you in a cell" beast boy opened the door hearing the she gougoing while Cyborgs grip became tighter by the second. when she finally came out beast boy rushed to speak not even giving her a chance to react. "Hey rave did you know your boyfriend was the guy who corrupted star and speedy"

Krystal moved the world around them. She didn't want dick or Steve listening in on their conversation, among other things. That would be to awkward. In a flash they were in her penthouse. Finally really alone. She pulled him down for a kiss. "I missed you. You were gone so long, buckeye." She breathed out, pulling him onto the bed next to her. She snuggled into him. She just needed him right now. Wanted only him right now. She loved both Dick and Clint, but right now she needed him. "Buckeye, when you were winter, and they had you in the sleep, did you ever dream about me? I'm just curious." She said softly, cuddling close and kissing at the exposed part of his neck and chest. She couldn't help it. That tux, though it was loosened now, looked ao sexy on him. She had only dreamed of seeing him in a tux like this. Krystal had never been shy about showing her feelings, and kissed his lips again. "Bucky, I love you, and our son does too. Please don't ever think otherwise." She told him softly, stroking his cheek as she snuggled in close, happy to be with him again. He was hers again, and nothing could make her happier after thinking for 70 years she'd have to live an eternity without him.

Mini Clint smiled a little, sitting on the couch. "She made it before then. I was 3 when she made it, and i'll be 5 in a few days. Just, read the card dad." He says, remembering when he read it. It was a beautiful purple and blue handmade card, his mother's calligraphy like script on the front, reading "Clint." The same intricate script adorned the inside, telling the secrets she had been keeping. About him, about how much she still loved and wanted him, about her loneliness, and about how she hoped he would love her again, and love their son. Younger clint had cried when he'd read it, so he was fairly sure his father would too.

Raven looked rather pissed as she got out of the shower. "Put him down Cy. It not all his fault. Star chose to leave because of Krys. She knew how she was hurting her by being with dick. As for speedy, he was corrupted before Jason even remembered who he was. The Lazarus pits do crazy shit to your mind. Why do you think Ra's or Talia are so fucked up? Furthermore, star and speedy went looking for him, not the other way around." She stated in a flat manner, and the two boys would know not to cross her. Not only was she the one in charge when Nightwing or Krystal (both in this case) were away, she also had strong powers which she could, would and had used on them before. She was not happy with them at all. It wasn't just her love for Jason that made her soft on him, but also the fact that she understood how even evil (*cough cough* her birthday) deserved a second chance.

Bucky was surprised by the quick movement of being pulled onto the bed and kissed, He barely understood the sentences because everything had happened though he knew what she was wondering when he heard "you dream of me." He turned his body completely towards her while she kissed him. "I... don't remember." His mind became lost in her continuous kisses, Stopping her so he could answer. "I know you do, why do you think otherwise?" He said confused but happy knowing she always cared for him, He held her close as she snuggled into him.

Clint opened the card and read it to quietly to himself not quite sure if the boy would hear him though he didn't mind.
"Dear Clint,
It's been three years since I've been able to hold you and call you mine, I hope someday that can happen again. I don't know the reason for your loss in interest or your reasoning for hurting me. However, I do know that what ever reason it is, you did it with good intention. It is for that purpose I tell you this, when you and I were together we had many great times in and out of bed. Well one of those times something happened, you left before I could tell you but I became pregnant and for the past three years I have been taking care of our son. His name is Clint as well and he has taken up archery because of the stories I have told him about you, I figured it was quite fitting though confusing so his nickname should you ever meet him is lil"arrow. Even though he knows about how you left me alone with him unknowingly he still dreams of being able to at least meet you. So it is with this bow I give you that I lay my hope that you will come back to us, because you hurt me badly that day but I still love you.
The woman who loves you Krystal"
Clint finished the card wiping the tears from his eyes as he picked up the bow. He looked to lil' arrow smiling "I'm sorry I didn't come back sooner." He said standing from the chair giving the boy a hug. "Now why don't I show you the range" he said looking towards the stairs.

Cyborg looked at Raven knowing it wasn't good to try and fight her. "Be that as it may he's still a villain." He said snarling as he dropped Jason. Jason rubbed his throat coughing from how hard Cyborg was holding him "That's why I didn't want to come back damn it." He shook his head standing "You wouldn't understand what that damn pit does to you." he stood next to raven watching as Beast boy took the shape of a Tiger. It wasn't till I was cleaning joker's blood off my hands I realized what I had done and she's right they both looked for me." He looked down at Beast boy. "Didn't you ever realize how much he hated seeing star with Dick. He went crazy just thinking about it." Cyborgs expression turned back to normal nodding. "Fine, but you lose it I don't care what you do..." He looked at raven "He's going away." Cyborg left the room quickly followed by Beast boy who didn't know what to do. "Well that was pleasant" Jason said turning to raven who still wasn't dressed.

Krystal cuddled him close, kissing his neck, chest, lips, anywhere she could reach. She was so glad to have him home safe with her. Her glacial blue eyes looked up into his grey blue ones. "I just don't want you to ever forget it, so get used to hearing it, my buckeye." She toldbhim, cuddling into him as she lookedbup yet again at him, this time with curiosity. "What did Jarvis have to say about my passing out?" She asked, curious look in her eyes. She kissed his cheek, relaxing into his arms. she was so glad to have him back. She'd lived to long without him.

Mini clint smiled and hugged his father back. "Its alright daddy. What matters is you're here now. You should know though, that if mommy didn't still feel that way, she wouldn't have put that card with the bow. She loves you." He told the other man wiselycuddling close before he grinned. "I'd love to see it!"

Raven scowled at cyborg. "Even a vilkan should be given a second chance, cy." She told him, the blood red marks on her body flashing quickly. She was just trying to make a point. She looked at beast boy, then to cyborg again. She knew that once her metallic friend had made up his mind it was unchangable, so she sighed slightly as they left. She kissed jason's head. "On the bright yet dim side at least you have me." She said pouting cutely. She hoped to show the boys Jason was still a good man.

Bucky's smile was lost when she wondered what Jarvis had said "He said that your pregnant..." he looked sat up and turned. "A lot of us thought it was the little detective but he said it wasn't." he looked back towards her not sure what to say "Is there something I should know?" he asked wanting to know why it happened though he had know clue what his reaction would be. His head sank for he wasn't sure how much of this insanity he could take, Steve was right about what he said earlier Bucky did know how different love was for Fae and humans. Fae have always had multiple lovers and for a Queen or King it was different, by the time a king or queen passed they have been known to have a Harem of up to 18 lovers. Was this the fate for the woman he loved, he wasn't sure anymore.

The elevator door opened allowing everyone to get out, Dick walked head down thinking of what was happening. He sat on the same couch he did when he first arrive a few days ago followed by Bruce and Tony then Steve was last. Thor stood in the corner looking at everyone "So who did it?" he looked at Steve not in anger but interest laughing slightly. Bruce laughed looking back at Thor "I don't even think it's a question." Tony looked confused since he was alone with JJ at that specific point in time. "What do mean you mean?" he looked at Bruce confused. "There was already a fight about it the other day." Thor answered looking towards Dick who didn't think it as funny as they did.

"If it's so obvious why didn't you say something!" Steve snapped looking at everyone."Because if we did he probably would of killed you." Dick answer his face fairly straight "Did you see how he went after me for just a kiss." he continued looking towards JJ. "He was still fighting the control at that point though." Steve said trying to defend his friend. "Are you sure about that?" Dick said not sure. "Look, I know he is your best friend and I'm sure he's amazing but I'm not so sure everything he did was the mind control." he said Steve now getting ticked off. "I've had my fair share of losing people." Dick continued imagining what Star, speedy, and Jason were doing. "And believe me I wish they never had." Thor now moving closer to Steve to hold him back, Steve's anger quickly depleted finally learning something about the guy. Steve nodded sitting back down next to JJ. "It's a messed up world, with some really messed up people, and one of them killed a good friend of mine. Now my friend is alive again and who knows what he has done in the past few years. All I know is I haven't heard anything on the news about the man who killed him in under 3 years."

Clint walked down the stairs with his bow slung on his back till he came to a door with a key pad, entering the code the door unlocked. He opened the door to a really large room where he was surrounded by a larger counter. the room underground for the purpose of protection and it spanned out almost 500 feet long and 300 hundred wide luckily his was the only house in the area. The ceilings were very high allowing for a couple of well made sniper towers to be placed in random locations each with a couple of dents or cracks in the wall next to them. "the room is very safe to the point where I can shoot one of my roped arrows and slide between the towers." he laughed as he walked to the wall on his left hitting a button to his left.

The wall opened up into a closet like space that had nothing but bows, arrows, and a work station. "Each bow has it's own purpose mainly because a bow needs to be light so I can't pack every use onto one or it would be uncomfortable." he put her bow on the work station and grabbed a red bow with a black string off the wall. "each bow can fire up to about 600 feet, except this one this one can fire 1000 feet I don't use it here because I don't need to." he placed it back on the wall looking to all the other bows some orange, some green, some blue each with a different look or purpose.

Jason turned to Raven nodding "Yea but I'm not sure Cy wants it that way." He saddened knowing how they truly felt about him though "I don't even know what Beast boy feels though he usually sides with Cyborg." He held ravens hand looking at his shirt and helmet. "I really didn't want them to join me that's the thing. I even turned down the first time but they were so persistent saying something like they want to be heroes but by using a different standard. Look at us now" He looked towards the door voice becoming low. "on the run in Gotham and even our friends hate us. I'd be surprised if they kept the statue up now that they know I'm not dead." he gripped her hand tightly "I'm not sure they'd want me back even if I tried to be good, Star and speedy probably wouldn't follow me either." he face now became saddened.

Krystal sighed then pouted, not wanting to loose the feel of his arms around him. She crawled over and gave him a kiss, lifting his head. "No, it wasn't dick. We haven't bedded yet. He loves me, but there is a part of him that still loves starfire as well." She admitted with a sigh, cuddling into him and giving him kisses everywhere as she pulled off some of his clothes. "You have to promise you won't hurt him. It wasn't really his fault. He had what you had when JJ was conceived. The gancanaugh madness. I think, if Jarvis is right, that its steve's." She said softly, kissing at the most sensitive part of his neck. She knew how jealous bucky could be, so she's trying to distract him.

Mini Clint looked around at the large space in awe, even more so when he saw all the bows. "Oh daddy, can I play with some please?" He asked with big blue eyes that mirrored Krystal's and a face that mirrored his. The young boy was super excited, and you could see in his blue orbs yhat he wanted to be just like his father. Mini Clint worshipped his father, wanting nothing more than for his parents to be together again. He could tell by the way they looked at each other, they loved each other. He certainly wasn't a stupid boy.

Raven chuckled. "Don't worry. Krys adores you, and they're not stupid enough to make her mad. If she says you stay, yoh do. Even dicki-bird isn't stupid enough to make her mad. He does and she'll not only kick his ass, she'd sick the super soldier twins on him for making her cry. Krys found her old fiancee she thought died in 1942." Raven explained, cuddling close to him. She hoped she was rihht and krystal could kick their assess into submission. She didn't want to loose him.

Bucky nodded his head dropping trying to hide the shock of the madness finally hitting his best friend. "So it wasn't his fault?" He questioned keeping his cool as he turned back to her. "Alright, I understand" he said laying back down. He turned to Krystal moving his hand and stroking her cheek with his human actual arm. His eyes closed at her kisses not thinking of kissing back at that moment in time.

Clint looked at the bows he had in his arsenal and laughed, "If you can pull the arrow back I'll let you try one out but first I want to try out this one." He looked at the light blue bow on his work bench. He picked it up and began swinging it hitting the wall once. "light, unbreakable, very nice how did she learn to make it?" He looked to the boy confused. "I don't remember ever showing her how to." he looked at his arsenal picking out some normal arrows. he slung the quiver over his back walking into the test chamber now looking at the entire range around him, he slipped his hand under the counter hitting a button. all of a sudden the rooms lights turned down slightly and panels all across the room opened up.

Out of the panels came circular devices that began to start projecting holograms all around the room. people running but they were colors not actual people. greens and yellows running all around him, he put an arrow on the bow and began firing into the crowd of colors hitting only the yellows as they began rushing at him with all sort of noticeable weapons guns, knifes, baton's all running towards him until he has taken them all down. with arrows in a matter of a minute. The lights became brighter again and he was breathing heavily that was the first time he had ever finished the whole round with out fail.

Jason dropped his head knowing that she was right."I know but what am I if I force them to accept me, I'd be better off with just staying where I am". now looking at her "Wait, when did you start calling him that." a smile finally broke from his face now laughing at the fact she called Dick dickie-bird. "I thought it was only Krystal, even star only called him by Nightwing." he continued to laugh

Krystal smiled, cuddling closely to him she knew he was having troubles. "No, it wasn't his fault. It was doemant madness." She told him softly, kissing him all over. He was so sexy, and shenknew he needed a distraction. Besides, sex was always better with someone you hadn't seen in a long time. "I know you do buckeye. Everything will be alright, Buckeye. i love you." She told him softly, trying to make him feel better, and telling him how she truly felt.

Mini Clint smiled lightly. "Mommy has many talents. Weapons making is one of them. She made my bow as well as helped uncle howard build the prototypes on uncle steve's shields. But mommy's design won." he admitted, looking over all the bows in storage. There were so many and he wondered what they all did. He watched from the balcony as the lights went down low and colors filled the room. Mini Clint's eyes were trained on his father, Watching as he shot all the antagonists in a quick and efficiant fashion. "Wow! That was amazing daddy! How did the bow feel? do you like it?" He asked excitedly, wanting to report back to his mother. He hoped his father liked it. His mother had worked for 18 hours on that bow.

At his first comment, Raven merely nodded. She didn't want to disagree. Then, she chuckled. "Awhile now. Krys kinda rubs off on you when you spen alot of time with her." She said, giving him a kiss. Somehome how she knew everything would work out.

Bucky embraced her holding her close and kissing "I know moonpie, I know" his hands moved up and down her sides removing her shirt. He missed her so much the feel of her body the love she gave him. while he was asleep he slowly lost memory's of his time with Steve, his days a soldier, and most importantly his time with her. Gaining most of them back the night he took her hoping that it could be the same as it used to be but something told him it would never be exactly as it used to be.

Still out of breath Clint sat down back on the wall looking towards the boy "It's great." he said leaning the bow up against the wall. "it's an amazing bow." he stood up again walking towards the counter. hitting another button 100 feet out large targets rose from the ground. He turned towards the wall of bows looking at them he grabbed a black one from the top row giving it to the boy. "That is my extra precision bow. The arrow guard works to keep the arrow on target and then you have a lazer that will tell you were the arrow is most likely going to fall." he sat down on the counter giving mini clint the quiver he was using. "Bruce made the lazer to point depending on the angle of the bow so it point to where it will land even if you point the bow straight up. But don't do that."

Jason laughed once more at her comment "I forgot you guys meditate together don't you?" He asked before looking down. "Does she know I'm here?" he looked back to raven putting his hand on top of hers.

Krystal kissed him back hard, smirking at him. She pulled his clothes off with ease, kissing all down his chest and trailing them down his whole body, landing at his boxers, which she pulled down with her teeth. Next was her skirt then her bra, and lastly her thong. She kissed him again hard, angling her pussy so it clamped over his hard cock and hit her g spot. she let out a soft and needy moan. "Buckeye... Fuck me so had my love." she breathed out, nibbling at the most sensitive part of his neck. She loved the feel of his cock inside he. It had been to long since she could hold him like this. Her sexy soldier, her Bucky. Things might not be quite as they were, but she intended to make sure he always knew she loved him.

Mini Clint grinned at his father. "That's good. Mommy will be pleased that you like it. What's special about that bow is not just its indestructibility, bu tin that it has as may uses as you can think of, and is charmed to generate a shield should you be in danger." he explained expertly, grinning as he was handed one of his father's bows. Mini Clint took a good look at it, inspecting it closely. He could improve it. For now though, the young archer would leave it as it was. He smiled again. "This is very cool" he commented as he took an arrow from the quiver, knocked it, then shot it. He would have to put a laser on his bow. he hit the bulls eye on the target with ease that way.

Raven chuckled a little then nodded. "Yes, we do and yes she does. She doesn't care though. She missed you too, you know. I think she's just happy i can smile again." she admitted, gving him a light kiss. She really had missed him.

Bucky held his breath as she slid onto his cock, He loved her moan listening to her. He placed his hands on her lower back letting out heavy breaths with her nibbling at his neck. He moved one of his hands to her head and began to move his hips still holding her. He didn't have any recollection of her when he was Winter so this was something he missed very much.

Clint smiled watching the boy hit the bulls-eye "Nice shot." he said looking at the bow take a few more he said leaning back and looking at the targets. "You know the first bow I ever shot is on the wall over there." he looked at an entire section of bows that were different from the bows he normally shot. instead of a metal frame the bows in that section were all long and short bows made of wood.

Jason nodded looking around "well I can expect that from Krystal, but still..." He let out another big sigh sounding unsure of the situation. "I don't know if it's a good idea for me to stay." He put his arm around her touching her waist, pulling her towards him. "Beast boy can always change his mind at any point but I'm not scared of him, Cyborg could rip me in half if he had the chance. Stubborn as a mule as well"

Krystal moaned as he kissed him hard, hands roaming his body, remembering every line. She was determined to make him cum. She loved him, and wanted a piecebof him inside her. "Fuck buckeye.. i'm gonna cum!" She wailed, kissing him hard.

Mini Clint grinned at his father for the praise and took a few more shots, enjoying being with his dad. "I've dreamed about this alot, the two of us together. I wonder if this is at all like JJ feels about bucky?" He mused, shooting a few more. All of them hit bulseyes just like his dad.

Raven nodded. "Yeah, Krys is Krys. But something tells me the piece of shit clown is on the prowl again, and is after her. You remember how he raped her when we were kids?" She asked, thinking back sadly. She knew krystal hated remembering, and might just be forced to now because of thw same reason she had him back.

Back
Top Bottom