Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A twist at the titans tower (Krystal_Atems_Girl x KGT Witty)

JJ shook his head when tony suggested a nightmare. "No, it wasn't. It was almost like a vision of the future. I had forgotten i possessed that power." He admitted, cuddling into tony as he explained the strange dream. Could his son really be out there? JJ looked at tony, eyes sad, and expression guilty. "Tony, do you think it could be true? That my son is alive?" He asked his lover, looking hopeful, though also kind of broken. If he had hated howard then, hebeeally hated him now. What if his lover was really his son? Howard had known he'd meant to name him anthony.

Krystal chuckled and kept stroking his cheek. "Clint pissses everyone off, stevie." She said flatly, knowing full well how annoying the archer could be when he wanted to be. With this new development of bucky being alive, it nade her want to just be close to steve, as close to him as possible. To her, Steve had always been saftey, always been love. She lookedbup at steve curiously. "Stevie, what is it?" She asked him, watching as his eyes became darker. She knew that look. The madness. She had been afraid of this. She would let it happen though, for the sake of dick. The madness could drive even captain america to kill. Krystal looked at him as he kissed her neck, a soft moan escaping her. Her neck was always so sensitive. She could tell where this was going, as another moan escaped her mouth. She couldn't deny she was a bit aroused. Steve had always been a very handsome man, even when he was small.

Tony looked at JJ not quite sure what to say. "If you saw it then it's possible" He stood up "If you want we can run down to the lab" laughing "I should probably clean up though" he pulled JJ off the bed and held him close. "whatever this dream is we can find out what it means" he holds JJ's hand keeping him close "Jamie what do you want to do?"

Dick woke up unable to sleep. He left the room walking down random hallways till he found the couches again. No one was around, it seemed everyone had either left or was asleep except for one room that still had it's lights on. Dick wondering who else was still up walked toward the room hearing large footsteps roaming behind him. he stopped to see who it was, but there was no one behind him. He let it go not worried about it and walked towards the light. The room had the word security written on it but instead of gaurds he found Thor, Clint, and a man in a white button up and brown pants who he had never seen before. knocking on the door their voices stopped as thor looked out to see dick. Opening the door, thor let him in the room making clint obviously pissed off. "Hello Dick" thor said slapping his back "is something wrong?" dick replied not sure what to think of this. the man he did not recognize stood up "actually you came at the perfect time" he held out his hand "Banner, by the way, Bruce Banner." Dick shook his hand "hi I'm.. "Dick Greyson, Teen Titan leader, going by the name of Nightwing though you were originally called Robin, under your mentor Bruce wayne." Bruce said "Yea I know. Though when these guys mentioned that Krystal brought a man named Dick, I honestly didn't believe it was you" dick let go of his hand almost in fear. "how do you know about me?" Banner laughed knowing what he thought "Don't worry kid I'm not psychic, I'm just extremely intellegent and know how to research a man with a secret Identity" he looked at dick who was still pretty confused "My research also helped give Wayne his technology." Thor looked over at Bruce "I think you may have over done that" Bruce sighed "Yea I think you may be right, anyways we think there may be an Intruder. He stepped to the side showing dick the knocked out gaurds. "Did you by chance notice anything wierd while walking over here?" Dick looked up "well I heard footsteps when I was outside but when I looked behind me I didn't see anyone."

Steve rubbed under her shirt eventually moving to her breasts. He rubbed one of them for a short amount of time till he eventually just removed the gown. He kept his grip strong as he used his other hand to take off his pants revealing his large and hard cock. Giving no warning what's so ever he began to prod her and slowly insert it into her. Groaning feeling how tight she was "Just as I remember" He smirked as he thrust in farther and farther.

JJ let tony pull him up, and he chuckled at his lover's comment. "I'll do it." He said with a small smile, running to get the salve and a wash cloth. He rubbed the salve all over tony's chest to relieve the burn from the whip and gave him a soft kiss as he cleaned tony's ass up quickly. JJ nodded at tony's suggestion, pulling the other man closer to him. "I need to know, tony. If he's alive, i want yo know him." He said softly, emotional tears staining his cheeks. He wasn't sure what to do.

Krystal rolled her eyes a little. "Stevie, we never had sex and you know it." She said flatly, looking at him. Tiny moans escaped her as he removed her gown and played with her breasts. "Ah, ah, fuck steve." She managed out with a large breaths, gripping at the sheets. He was even bigger than bucky. She knew she shouldn't encourage steve while he had the madness, but it felt so damn good. She was guilty now of enjoying the sex with her best friend.

Tony turned after he was clean returning the action. "Here I'll take care of it" he grabbed another wash cloth and washed JJ making sure to get every nook and cranny."there, now we should hurry big day tomorrow." he smiled kissing JJ. He walked to a dresser, grabbing and putting on a T-shirt and comfortable pants. "come on" Tony grabbed his hand walking towards the main hall.

When they got there Tony saw that the security door was open and the light was shining bright. "Hey stay here real quick." He told JJ while he walked to the door knowing that security was computer controlled at night. Slowly and quietly he walked to the door only to see his colleagues and dick standing around. "Guys what's going on?" Dick turned his head being the closest to the door "We may have a problem." Dick said stepping to the side to show the guards. Tony quickly looked over to JJ for him to come over. Bruce looked over to them "yea and there's nothing on the camera's." tony slipped out of Lover "mode" and immediately into a more Scientific state of mind. "Did you check to see if it was tampered with?" Banner laughed "Yes Tony, I checked No loops, Damage or wires out of place. "alright we get it your both super intelligent" Clint sighed knowing they would drag on a who's smarter conversation If he didn't stop them. "The point is we have no clues, or footage to go off of." Dick said raising shrugging not sure what to do.

"I know but still" Steve made a large grin on his face watching as going loving the sounds she was making. He leaned in going faster and rougher as his body held her down. "I wonder why your liking this so much?" he said watching her facial expressions becoming Lewd. "I also wonder why I never did this before" he laughed like a mad man. It was obvious that he wasn't himself anymore, for the time being at least.

JJ smiled as he was cleaned up, kissing his lover back before he too got dressed, opting for a crown the empire tshirt and a pair of matchjng sweats he'd just recently bought. He'd gotten some for his mother as well, but she hadn't wornbtgem yet. She had said that for some reason, the new album reminded her of his father. JJ followed tony into the security room, lookung at the men there. "You guys lookblike you've seen a ghost." He admitted, unaware still of his mother and their suspicians.

Krystal let out another soft moan. "Because you respected bucky and i to much." She said with a chuckle, pulling him down for a rough kiss. Fae were sexual creatures by nature, so while she loved dick, she was having a bit of fun with steve. She'd regret it or repress it later, but right now she was doing what she shouldn't. Encouraging the madness.

They all looked at JJ Thor about to open his mouth about Bucky. Dick looked at him and shook his head making Thor stop himself. Bruce looked over to Dick wondering why JJ shouldn't know "Tony we'll take care of this if you were doing something". Tony looked over at JJ wondering what to do. "go on both of you it's your big day tomorrow" Clint said quite irritably. Tony looked back at them nodding as he grabbed JJ's hand. "don't worry, they'll take care of it" he said look at JJ smiling. Waiting till they hopped in the elevator. Bruce spoke up "Dick what's up why did you stop Thor." he looked up at him "Because, I think I know who it is." he looked at the file still on the table. "whom ever it is has to know what their doing." he opened it up "according to the file hes done infiltration missions before. Plus who else would come here this late." Bruce looked intrigued at the man he had just met. "you're definitely the creation of a detective, but that doesn't explain why JJ shouldn't know." Clint spoke up finally actually trying to help "oh come on, that could be pure coincidence." Dick looked down as Thor patted him on the back. Clint giving him a dirty look trying not to be obvious. "As a detective you never believe in coincidence, but even if it is." He looked over to Bruce "I know Krystal doesn't want him knowing Bucky is still alive, Not until she has solid proof at least."

Steve let go of Krystals and began to rub her waist "I know, but sometimes some things are worth the risk. Aren't they." he said rather deviously. Slowing down but still going really hard. "You look in your place when your in this position" His actions became angry yet still pleasured as he slowly let his grip on her slip not realizing it.

JJ looked at all of them. What were they hiding? He knew whatever it was, it was big and it was obviously something to do with him. He would get it out of tony later. Right now, he just looked hurt. It hurt that they didn't trust him enough to tell him what was going on. He was a big boy. He could handle it. "Alright, we'll go. But i know ya'll are hiding something big from me. Mom's forcing you, isn't she? She forgets sometimes im 75 years old and capable of taking care of myself." He said, slight edge to his voice. He adored his mother, but she babied him to much.

The odd things was she actually agreed with him, even in this state. "Yes, stevie, sometimes it is." She says, glad for the slight pace reduction. It was starting to hurt. She couldn't tell him that though. She raised an eyebrow. "I do do i? Why do you say that?" She asked, genuinely curious.

Tony looked to JJ who seemed kind of pissed "Hey, It's okay." He held his hand getting into the elevator with him. "You know how they all feel about you, well except maybe Clint or Dick." he chuckled seeing that the expression still hadn't changed. "look the point is I'm, sure Bruce and Thor wouldn't hide something from you unless they thought it necessary." he pulled JJ close "And dick is with your Mom right? so I'm pretty sure he wouldn't hide anything without a reason." He held him close "Besides, what if they just wanted your mind clear before the wedding?" He looked into JJ eye's. "Now let's get this dream figured out, But first I have a surprise for you" The doors open to a room with lab equipment scattered and closed Iron man cases in back, but one of the doors was not see through like the rest of them. "Just stand here" he pulled JJ to a spot in front of of the case. He walked to a control panel to the left of them. "I wasn't sure what to do to thank you for being mine and only mine, so I started to think what is something only I can do?" he started to type on the panel the words Just for you. "So I made you this" slowly the panel opened to show a Blue and Silver Iron Man suit. "I was originally " Well what do you think?"

Steve looked down at Krystal "well isn't it obvious." he chuckled picking up the past a bit more "women are meant to serve men" he regained his grip trying to hold her down as it started to feel he was about to cum.

JJ sighed running a hand through his shaggy hair beforehe spoke. "That's why its so insulting tony. Thor was about to tell me, but because of a man he had only known a few hours, he stopped. I've only known dick a day. It doesn't give him a right to tell me what i can or can't know in my own house." He said, face rather annoyed. He knew tony wouldn't mind him calling it his house, seeing as he had been with tony sonce they remet when tony was in college the second time, and JJ the third. They were both geniuses after all. His interest was piqued when tony announced he had a surprise for him, and he did as he was told, jaw droppind when he saw the blue and silver suit. "Tony... you made this for me?" He asked, tears pricking his eyes. He couldn't belive that his fiancee would take this piece of himself and give it to JJ. Now he truly had all of him, and it made the usually strong man fall to his knees and ball.

Krystal chuckled. "Now you sound more like a man from the 1940's" she said, grinning a bit as she pulled him down for another kiss. Normally she would madder that a hornet about his veiws, but she knew they weren't really his veiws. Stevie had seen his mother work herself to the bone to keep him safe and health, and had never got any better pay for it. He was a strong believer in woman's rights because of this.

Tony watched JJ drop to his knees "I love you Jamie you deserve this." he sits sat on the floor next to JJ. "You are my life now"

Dick look up not sure what to do "Well why would he be here?" he looked to Bruce who shrugged. There really isn't anything that dangerous, all that stiff is held by shield." Thor looked over at bruce "well, what about Krystal" he shrugged "she is really powerful" Bruce nodded "and they would probably send someone she knows to get her." Dick began to have a really bad feeling "I think we've figured out what their after." Dick pointed out as he walked out the door. Thor soon ran after him "You don't think you can do this alone do you" he said chasing Dick. "Nope, in fact I don't plan on facing him" Thor looked confused for a second."You'll get it soon enough he ran into his room grabbing his Utility belt.

Steve laughed as he sped up rapidly fucking her rough beginning to spill his load into her. When he had finally finished he pulled out and fell back to the wall as his eyes started to return to normal. "NO.. NO.. NO.." He yelled sounding strained. He looked up at Krystal "I'm sorry" he sat up hearing a knock on the door "damnit" he stood up expecting it to be one of the others. As soon as he grabbed the knob it was kicked open towards the other wall "what the hell" Steve yelled. in the doorway stood the man Bucky or at least the man believed to be bucky. He looked the room finding Krystal on the bed he grabbed a giant knife from his right side flipping it into a reverse edge-out hold. Steve got up and ran at bucky trying to knock him off gaurd. Bucky turned his head towards steve and extended his arm and grabbed steve by the neck tossing him to to the wall.

Dick heard the slam and opened the door quickly "thor see if you can distract him" thor nodded and jumped on buckys back getting thrown off almost instantly. Bucky held the knife up to krystal's neck. But some reason he couldn't finish it. Dick threw one of his gadgets at the back of his neck. Getting no reaction. Bucky put the knife away grabbing Krystal and ran out the door kicking dick to side.His head landed sideways seeing steve naked "Oh my God!!!" He stood up in pain and tried running after him. He caught up to him before he made it to the main room and as soon as he saw Bucky, Dick grabbed a little device from his belt and threw it and hit the back of his left arm. It latched on barely making a sound as dick tripped and rolled hitting a beam. The last thing he saw before he past out was. Bucky break the elevator console just before he jumped inside.

JJ smiled and kissed Tony as he sat beside him. "I love you to, tonykins, and thank you. I love it." He said, grinning at his lover.

Krystal knew he was close his limit. So she just let it all happen. The madness had passed, and she got up, stroking steve's cheek. "Don't worry about it, stevie. I enjoyed it." She reassured, giving his lips a light kiss. She couldn't stay mad at him for something that wasn't his fault, nor would she be mad. Krystal didn't panic to much when the door opened forcefully, though she did worry about steve, though he knew he'd be okay. She stayed calm not even fazed by the knife at her throat though she took in a breath. She had expected this to happen, just not quite in this way. She blushed as dick ran in, seein her completely naked aside her long hair which thankfully was down. Now that she was actually touching him she knew. It was bucky. "Holy shit, it is you, buckeye." She said, knowing he wouldn't understand and just letting herself be taken away in all the excitement. She hoped the boys were okay...but right now, her focus was bucky, and making him remember before hebturned herbover yo hydra.

Tony Looked over to JJ seeing the tears roll down his face. Tony put his hand on JJ's face and pulled him in for a kiss. "I know you do" he let his lover go and stood up stretching "so should we get started on that dream?" He walked over to one of his machines and started messing with the console. He looked over to JJ seeing him act rather oddly. "Is something wrong?" He asked walking back to him.

Bucky smashed the console of the elevator and jumped in hitting the main floor button. As he waited he held her up by the neck looking at her not sure what to think. He had never been unable to finish someone off. What was with this woman that caused him to give in. He began to have flashback's looking into her eye's. It didn't faze him at first he just shook it off. The elevator landed on the bottom floor. He passed a couple of dead guards before he walked outside grabbing her by the arm and forcing her into a van. He chained her up in the back before getting in the front seat and driving down the street at full speed.

Dick was woken up by Bruce who was actually worried him. Dick hit the floor and the wall a lot harder then he thought. Clint was helping Thor with Steve who was limping into the room. "Dick are you alright?" Steve asked as Clint rolled his eyes. "Yea, I'm fine" Dick stood up holding his side "But, I want to know why the hell you were naked in Krystals room?" Steve froze at the question. "You screwed her didn't you." Dick screamed in anger" being held back by Bruce. "Calm down." Bruce said still trying to hold him back "you can fight later". "But right now we have a problem." he looked over to the elevator seeing tony and JJ walking towards them.

JJ kissed his lover back, cuddling close, pouting slightly when tony let go. Then an energy wave hit him like a ten ton brick. He was used to his mother's power surge, but this was different. Familiar. He looked to tony. "Mom's in trouble, and something tells me it gas something to do with my father. It doesnt make sense.." he said, sighing and walking over to the elevator. He was worried now. Dick better tell him what happened this time.

Krystal intook slow breath, feet dangling from the floor. "That mask doesn't look to comfortable." She said softly and slowly looking at him. His eyes, those were bucky's eyes alright. They were devoid of emotion, but definately his. Krystal just let him throw her around, knowing she would turn the tables on him later. She would make him remember, even if it killed her. She sat quietly as he drove, chuckling to herself in her mind as they landed in old brooklyn.

JJ ran upstairs, seeing the light on in his m9ther's room. He looked around, eyes wide. "Alrught, what happened. This time i have a right to know, dick." He said, an edge to his voice. He looked to his uncle, who was limping. Not many men could csuse that. This had to he big. "Tell me now." He almost ordered, a slight growl to jis voice. He knew something was terribly wrong.

Tony followed JJ with Interest, he almost never said something felt odd. When they finally reached the floor everyone was on he saw Dick yelling at Steve. He found the situation very amusing till they shut up and JJ yelled at Dick. He knew when JJ was mad to do one of two things. If JJ was mad at someone else he shouldn't say anything, and if it was him JJ was mad at it was best to apologize and tell the truth. Silently he gazed around the room to see everyone very sad and tense.

It didn't take long for Bucky to make it to his destination. He stopped in front of a building across from a bunch of apartments. He opened a loading bay door and grabbed Krystal out of the car, pushing her into a room filled with hanging meat. Before closing the bay door he looked over at the apartments and more visions hit him, still he rubbed it off not sure what to think. He grabbed her arm taking her to a small room in the back passing meat hooks left and right.

Thor let go of Steve who was now at least wearing his pants. "Yes, Dick I did but it's not what you think." Steve saw JJ walking towards them. "We were hit by a masked man that's it." Steve uttered trying to get JJ off Dick's back "You know that's not the end of the story" Clint yelled finding Dick's pain entertaining. Thor looked over at him angrily making Clint freeze with fear.

Dick look at JJ knowing he did "Yes, you do." he said leaning back into the wall "Your mom was taken, not randomly either." he looked over at Clint who now was now showing no emotion thanks to Thor. "We believe it was Bucky who took her." Tony spoke up "Not a problem I can find her quickly." Thor looked over at Tony chuckling slightly "Dick's already ahead of you my friend" Steve looked over at Dick confused "what do you mean Thor?"

Dick took a device that looked like a cellphone out of his belt and gave it to Tony "I hit him with a tracker piece, not a problem to find them at all" Dick looked back at JJ feeling sorry "Look I know you deserved to know about the plan before hand, but your mom didn't want you to think about Bucky before the wedding." Thor and Bruce both looked down feeling sorry for Dick "Unless for a fact he was alive, now we have proof" he looked toward the elevator. "I made a gut reaction call, and it didn't work as I hoped. I'm sorry."

Krystal still let him man handle her, finding it kind of amusing and also arousing. Normally krystal was a full on dom, but times like these she enjoyed slight subgigation."you're having visions, arn't you, winter?" She asked, just following as he pulled her into the back room, which was an office, but there was also a bed there. She smirked to herself, formilating a plan. She was gonna turn this around. With the flick of her wrist, adamantium chains wrapped atound the soldiers wrists and around his waist. She smirked at him, pulling off the mssk thst was still on his face. She stroked his cheek lovingly, befor he was forsibly moved from the ceiling to the bed, and she was on top. She cuffed his anckles as well, and smirked at him, giving him a lustful yet loving kiss. In only a few minutes the body armor was thrown to the floor, and she had him where she wanted him. "You used to like being tied up, james." She said kissing him again before trailing the kisses down his body and taking his whole cock in her mouth, ass and puss exposed as she did this, legs wrapped around his chest. She was using a mix of magic and restraining techniques to keep him subdued.

JJ defused a bit when he heard dick's explanation. He took in a breath. "Well, that's a new one. I mean, she's been kidnapped before, but by my dad? I thoght he died?" He asked, looking at both his uncle and dick. "Here, let me see that." He said, walking over to dick, bluish light coming fromm his palm, and he was healed. "So, the madness finally got to upu, uncle steve? Don't worry, its a one time thing." He added, looking atbeveryone. "So, when do we go save her? Chances are she's making him eemember if it is him." He admitted, his armor appearing on his body (no, not the suit)

Feeling the chains move around his hands he finally spoke. "What?" he was jerked quickly being restrained by her magic "Get off me vile woman" he squirmed trying to break the chains. When she kissed him visions began to run through his head again. "Get out of my head!" he yelled trying to kick Krystal off. Still he could not soon having his ankles cuffed. He smacked his head against the bed stopping the visions for just a second.

He felt her kissing trailing to his cock which was hard for an unknown reason. He kept squirming until she reached it taking it in completely. He let out a large groan feeling a sensation he hadn't felt in a long time causing the visions to come back again. "What are you doing to me you bitch!!" he screamed again trying to stop the visions again. Suddenly very faint flashes from the tracker began to come from his left arm.

Tony got a little touchy when he saw JJ heal Dick. "Well okay then that saves about ten minutes, but how far can it reach?" he said walking up and putting his arm around JJ's waist. Dick lower his hands feeling the pain subside "thank you JJ." he looked to Tony as he stretched still feeling stiff. "Honestly? We won't lose him no matter where he goes"

Tony turned on the device looking at the screen. The tracker showed a globe and then began to zoom in towards New York. "New york, Old Brooklyn." he called out as the screen showed where they were. "Wait what was that about madness" Dick quickly asked really confused. Thor looked over to JJ and Steve. "Fae are very interesting beings, Dick." Thor said walking up to him. "Fae are very sexually active, in fact they give off a strange energy that can cause someone to become very, let's say needy." Clint laughed listening to the explanation.

"In truth anyone under the influence of this energy will kill anyone in their way. Until they fuck the person who gave it them." Clint yelled laughing. Steve looked at Clint Scowling at him. Making Clint once again freeze in his spot, Dick looked back at Thor slightly entertained by how scared Clint is of his teammates. "then how come it didn't effect me?" Steve walked up placing his hand on Dick's shoulder "When a Fae becomes a queen that energy is counteracted, I met her before she was queen and I was infected long ago." Steve sighed "I was never with her long enough for it to take hold, and then I was frozen in ice for 70 years." he looked at JJ laughing slightly.

"They're on Davis St." Tony said as he ran to the elevator. "We better go then" dick said as everyone began to run towards the elevator.

Krystal smirked at him, wagging her finger at him. "Ah, ah, ah, buckeye. You're mine now." She said smirking wider now. He wasn't getting free until he remembered. End of story. She laughed as he called her a bitch, and smirked at the moan increasing her speed so you could only see her blue head bobbing quickly. This was old fae magic she was using on him. Sex magic. His cock seemed yo remember her, that was at least a good sign. She was chanting a spell in her mind, and the memories for him would now come faster, easier. "Give in to me, james. You know you love me. I'd be dead if you didn't. Deep down you know it." She told him in in his mind, their connection reestablished the moment he laid a hand on her.

JJ looked to dick. "Welcome. Its no trouble. Basically, mom had sex with him to keep him from killing you." He explained flatly, trying not to sound derisive. He knew that dick was a very intelligent man. He hoped that dick could for give both steve and his mother, because he forsaw the two of them being a long term thing. Jj looked at the tracker, chucklingba bit. "Its very likely its dad. He took her to the meat store across from his old place where they met." He admitted, chuckling.

Bucky opened his eyes seeing the memories pass through his head. "No that's..." he started remembering the times he had spent with her *Wink Wink*. He slowly began move his hands to touch her, to try and stop her originally though when the memory of his Death crossed his mind he put his arms on her trying to hold her. "Krystal I'm sorry" his voice began to sound a bit more soothed and sincere.

When they reached the first floor Bruce gave them each an ear piece he grabbed from the security office. "Use these to keep in contact." Dick looked back at him "aren't you coming with us?" he asked "No you don't want to see what I might do to this guy." he smiled. Dick nodded running out the door using his grapple hook to climb the roof top.

"Looks like I'll be there before you guys" Thor laughed calling upon his hammer. "Or I will" Tony laughed staying in the elevator. Clint looked at Banner "looks like it's just you and me buddy.I don't have my gear" he said leaning against the side elevator.

Krystal scoffed slightly at him. "It is, james. It is. You would have slit my throught with that knife back at the tower if you didn't." She told him, lengthening the chains around his arms, but not letting them go yet. Though she did stop sucking him so she could kiss him. She stroked his back soothily, giving him another kiss, her voice turning softer too. "Its okay, buckeye. You can't help that you fell from the train. Our son, he's getting married tomorrow. Do you remember the night you proposed?" She asked, playing with his hair a bit as she made an album appear from her room. "I bet you'd like to know more about james jr, huh, bucky? He looks just like you. Has my hair though." She started, showing him a picture from the small album. She wasn't ready to release the chains though, not yet. She teased his erection with her pussy as she was now in his lap. When she was ready, she slipped over his cock, giving him another kiss as she handed him the album. She wasnt quite sure if he was hers again or not, but she knew, if he was, JJ would want him to walk him down the aisle.

JJ noticed as the book disappeared, pointing it out to his lover. "Look. She's already working him. That was one of my albums." He whispered to his lover, giving him a soft kiss. When they reached the ground floor, JJ took the earpiece from bruce and nodded. He could keep in contact telepathically, but this worked just as well. He chuckled at Tony and thor's banter, simply popping magically to the location, peeking inside the window where his mother's presance was strongest. His eyes widened. "That really is my dad.." he thought to himself before clicking on the earpiece. "Uncle steve. I'm at location. It is dad." He said, watching his father. He wondered if his mother had fixed him, hoping she had. He wanted his dad back, and, if possible, have him walk him down the aile.

Bucky looked at the album looking at JJ "that's my son?" His eyes widened seeing memories flow through him again. He soon began to squirm again losing his grip on himself. "what are you doing" his voice seemed to become harsh again trying rolling her off though he couldn't. He felt her tease him making him become confused and as she slipped over his cock he he calmed into a short coma like stasis.

When he next opened his eyes he was in a dark black room. He looked around the room seeing nothing but an old projector, confused he stood up and walked over it. He began to hear footsteps behind him though he couldn't see anything, he turned back to the projector turning it on. A video began to play it was a video of him or at least he thought it was him, it began showing him small times in his life. All the times he had to save Steve, Steve returning the favor in the prison camp, His proposal to Krystal, and once again his so called "Death".

The video continued to roll over and over as the footsteps began again. Coming closer he looked behind him to see Krystal, Bucky and a man he hadn't seen before or so he thought. "Winter soldier" the man spoke. "Your mission was to kill these two and yet you failed." the body of Steve spoke "Damn it Buck remember who you are!" he screamed as the Krystal walked towards him and held his hand. "Soldier finish the mission!" Steve walked closer "Buck!" Bucky screamed as he dropped to the floor.

Thor made it to the site seeing JJ already. "I forgot you could do that." he laughed looking at JJ. As he was caught by Tony who landed a second before him "beat ya" Tony laughed as the mask of his suit popped open. "Where's dick?" Thor asked clicking his ear piece looking around.

Dick hit his ear piece as he approached the building running on the roofs "I ran remember" he took out his hook shooting it at the ground and hooked the actual device on the roof. He then grabbed his electric batons putting them together into a staff and using it to slide down the rope. "so what do we have?" he looked inside the window seeing Krystal going at it with Bucky. He got worried looking away "Damn."

Thor looked in interest "oh." he looked at dick "Did I mention Fae usually have multiple lovers at once." Tony looked at JJ smiling knowing JJ only wanted him. Thor looked inside again "Wait, something just happened. He isn't moving." Thor opened the door running in to see them soon followed by Tony. Dick looked at JJ taking a deep breath as he ran in with them.

"We need to get him to the tower" tony said looking at Bucky. "JJ think you can teleport him to her room" Thor said looking to Krystal. Dick walked over to Krystal and held her hand trying to comfort her. Although he was blushing see her in the nude, but behind his eyes he was still worried.

When Bucky woke up he was in the tower surrounded by everyone as he had the light of morning shoot into his face. he began to hear everyone hearing sighing "why is everyone dressed so nicely?"

Krystal stroked his cheek. "Yes, thats our son. A son that needs his father." She said softly, kissing him softly. She stroked his body lovingly and kissed him occasionally, to wrapped up in having him back yo truly notice who was around her. "Bucky my love, we shall be happy again. I always kept this ring, hoping you'd come back for me, and you did. Just not in the way i'd expected. I love you, buckeye." She said softly, cuddling close, hoping the spell worked faster.

JJ chuckled at his uncle. "Yes, its quite the useful power." He admitted, giving his fiancee a kiss once his mask was up. He looked to dick with a small frown. "She's using the old magic on him. It appears to be working liie it should." He admitted, hiding his actual delight. He had always wanted his parents to be together and now, they more or less were.

JJ startled when thor said that his father wasn't moving. That could be bad. He followed them, krystal dissolving the chains that held him. "Yeah, i can getbhim back to mom's." He said, smiling a little at dick and h8s mother. She leaned into him slightly, and squeezed his hand. "Sorry dick, but, well, i had to get him back somehow, and yhe old magic is fastest and most effective." She explain in his head, telling him of the spell.

Krystal stayed the whole with bucky, cuddled close until natasha finally dragged her away to get ready for the wedding. When she returned to her room, she heard his voice, giving him a soft kiss. "Our son's wedding buckeye. Now, get up and i'll help you get your tux on. You've gotta walk JJ down the aile, after all!"she said, kissing him again.

Bucky "Son?" he stood up looking around not sure what to think. "That's right" he said starting to remember the photos "JJ!!" he looked around the room finding him in between Steve and Thor all of them dressed in very good looking suits. "Haha" he laughed with love as he walked towards him. Thor out of instinct walked stepped in front of JJ as Steve walked up to bucky. "Soldier state your name and rank." as he stood with a straight face.

Bucky laughed as he stood at attention and saluted Steve. "SGT. James Buchanan Barnes at your service, Captain" he let his arm drop smiling "But you should know that already Steve". Steve smiled quickly giving Bucky a big hug. "Welcome back, Buck." When thor saw that he smiled and let Bucky walk to JJ. "alright how many years behind am I?" Bucky said looking at JJ.

Dick walked in to see Bucky up and walking He looked down as he walked up to Krystal "Hey I'm gonna call the tower." Make sure they know we will be gone for a while." He walked away not even staying to hear her response. As he walked down the hall he was stopped by Bruce who was walking towards Krystals room.

"Something wrong?" he asked dick who was still looking very saddened. "Look I heard what happened but, you have to understand in Fae culture it's normal for someone to love multiple people." Dick looked up at Bruce still not speaking to him "Believe me there are very few people she looks at the way she looks at you." Dick continued to walk not even saying a word to him.

He walked to the security office and picked up the phone dialing the phone number for the tower. Over at Titan tower Beast boy and Cyborg were already on the TV. Cyborg heard the phone and pick it up "Shouldn't Dick be handling the calls?" he looked at Beastboy who shrugged. "Heeeello?" Cyborg answered. "Cyborg it's Dick, Look I don't have a lot of time but I need you to get Raven." Cyborg looked at the phone "Yo where are you man?" Dick shook his head. "That doesn't matter just get raven. Cyborg got up walking with the phone "Fine."

Jason woke up next to raven who he was glad to see since it had been a while. "Raven!!" Cyborg called knocking on the door "Oh shit." Jason got up and into Raven's bathroom to hide quickly as Cyborg came in seeing her not so dressed. "Uh? it's Dick." he said covering his eyes with guilt he held out the phone "Sorry."

Krystal smiled and watched the proceedings, JJ smiling as well. He could sense that not only had last night changed bucky fully, but it had also returned him to them. He grinned as bucky walked iver to uim, hugging him back tightly. "Only about 75 years, dad. But you're here. That's what matters." He said, straitening his tux when the hug ended. Boy would bucky have a shock when he realised his son was marrying a man, let alone howard stark's son.

Krystal looked concerned as she saw dick come in, who looked very sad. She wanted to kiss him, but, wasn't sure how bucky would react to that. In his eyes, they were still engaged. She also didn't think dick wanted much to kiss her right now.

Raven blushed slightly as cyborg came in, but chucled slightly. "Its alright cy." She said, taking the phone. She wasn't surprised to hear dick's voice on the other line. "What's up, dick. Krys okay?" She asked, curious, and slightly worried.

Bucky smiled as he looked at JJ "75 years? Yikes that's alot of birthdays. So wait, am I technically 100 years old then?" Steve laughed at him "Not technically brother, you are 100.Welcome to the triple digits." Thor laughed looking at Bruce walk in.

"So then JJ whose the lucky lady?" he began to look confused as everyone laughed. OWhat did I say?" he looked at Krystal. "Lucky? Yes, female? No." Tony said walking over to JJ giving him a kiss. "Bucky's eyes widened at the thought of his son marrying a man. "Uh did I miss something?" he looked at Krystal "Or did I hear that our son is marrying a man." he took a long gaze at tony. "and why does he look so familier?" Tony laughed a little knowing not to take it personally.

Tony had always had alot of his father in him, though he never heard that he looked like him before. "Well I believe you used to work with my father." Bucky took a good look at him seeing something but not grasping the likeness. Steve put his hand on Bucky's shoulder. "Do you remember our good old friend Howard Stark?" Bucky stood up confused for a second. "Yes, why?" He looked at tony again "wait, no... Nooo" he laughed realizing it was Howards son.

"Alot happened after WW2" Bruce spoke up walking towards the crowd "Best go along with everything until you've been caught up." He turned to krysyal "you should get him suited up, but first..." he motioned her out the door to talk to her. He walked just out the door and waited for her to come out. Steve distracted bucky knowing exactly what he needed to talk to her about.

"Look I know with bucky back your really happy. But someone here doesn't understand that you love them aswell." He looked down the hall towards the main room "might be smart to explain to him soon" he smiled poking his head in the room Oalright everyone let's get everything set up." thor and steve nodded as Tony led JJ out.

Dick rubbed his arm not sure anymore. "Krystal? yea she's fine, but I was calling to say your in charge again." he laughed a little. "Just don't let Cyborg or Beast boy destroy the tower." he looked at the ground putting his hand in his pocket kicking the ground. "also I think you and I should talk when we get back." He said sighing now thinking of Jason for some reason.

When raven got off the phone and cyborg was gone Jason finally came out from hiding. "so do they see you nude often?" he laughed not sure why she was so calm about it. He walked up to her holding her close both of them still nude "It's been a while since I woke to such a great veiw" he chuckled again.

Krystal chuckled at steve and bucky's banter. "Take it from me, sweetie, a hundred years is nothing" she said giving bucky'hand a squeese as she handed him his tuxedo pants.

Krystal followed brucebout of the room, looking confused before she nodded. "I'll catch up with him in a minute. Help bucky get ready, please brucie?" She said with a smile, heading towards the security office where she knew dick would be, hearing him talk on the phone.

Raven raised an eyebrow as she talked to dick "okay, we'll talk when you get back, but are you suretherebisn't something bothering you? You knowbuou can tell me anything." She said, concern for him and Krystal inbherbtone. She wasn't sure what to think. When she got off the phone, she chuckled. "No, they don't, but its no use getting mad over spilt milk, right? Speaking of views, i havent had one this good for awhile either." She said, giving him a kiss and smirking.

Krystal walked into the security room, putting a hand on dick's shoulder. "Dickie-bird, can we talk?" She asked softly, being almost meek about it. She didn't want him to be mad at her. She loved him so much, she just loved bucky too.

Back
Top Bottom