Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A twist at the titans tower (Krystal_Atems_Girl x KGT Witty)

Bruce walked into the room after everyone had left "been a while since you put a tux on huh?" Bucky stood rolling out the folded pants "yea but I shouldn't have to much of a problem." he smiled . Bruce nodded as he leaned into door frame looking away. Bucky undressed then began to put on his pants. "so you don't remember anything about where they were?" bruce asked looking back towards him. "Hydra? no but I know they are trying to take over new york first,.why, I have no idea." Bucky said his voice starting to become slightly harsh. Bruce assumed it to be nothing as he walked back down the hallway.

DIck's eyes widened at raven's question "I know raven, don't worry I'm fine." he looked back to see Krystal walking towards the room he was in. "It's just a little hectic right now, but the wedding is starting soon so I have to go, bye." he hung up the phone as krystal walked in. He turned around trying to hide his feelings. "Yea Krys what's up?" in his head he worried. what am I saying I never call her Krys he thought to himself.

Jason kissed her back holding her close "well it's day time no way I can't leave now. Looks like I have to stay in here all day." he sat on the bed with leaning on his arms and smiling. "so what did Boy Wonder want" he said with obviously sarcastic.

Raven sighed. "If you're sure" she said, telling him goof be before he hung up.

Krystal raised an eyebrow. He never called her Krys. Not that she minded. She preferred to be called Krys. She squeezed his hand, and pulled him closer to her, giving him a kiss. "Dick, you have to understand. I do love you. Alot. I just have to stay close to bucky for a few days. Until the magic solidifies, he will have moments of unbalance. My presence anf contact will keep him sane." She explained, giving him another kiss. She did love him so much, but right now, bucky needed her more than he did. "Think of it like this. You needed time to get over star, right? Well, i need time help bucky be bucky again." She said, kissing him again, unaware that Bucky was looking for her to help him with his tie.

Raven cuckled, holding him close. "I like that idea. Now, how about I get us some breakfast?" Shr asked, giving him another kiss. "Oh, and when you do go, tell speedy i say hi." She said, throwing on her clothes and smirking.

Dick listened as Krystal explained the situation being pulled closer into a kiss out of nowhere. He moved his hand up to her cheek kissing her and keeping her close. "I wasn't worried about it." he said though it was obvious he wasn't completely truthful. "I love you too and I understand" he said still jealous but being pulled back into the kiss. What she said calmed him a bit but not a huge amount as he then saw Bucky in doorway.

Bucky looked at the door not seeing Bruce there anymore "Shit. he grabbed his tie from the side table" his mind becoming fuzzy as he walked down the hallway. When he reached the main hallway he could barely think as he looked around not seeing anyone. He saw the elevator thinking maybe someone would be on the main floor. He began to walk there hearing Krystal's voice in the security room. "Oh, Krys." he ran into the room seeing her locking lips with another man. "Krystal wh-what's going on?" he said sounding a little hysterical. "Who is this?" he followed his voice becoming rougher and deeper almost.

He might as well have passed out because he stopped listening to Krystal and walked towards Dick. Dick looked up slightly fearful but also confident on his abilities to dodge what ever Bucky tried to do. Bucky wouldn't respond to anything someone said at this point not even hearing it. He took a big and heavy swipe at dick who jumped and used Bucky's arm as a vault launching Dick over his head. "Krystal I'm sorry, help him please" dick yelled running as Bucky chased him not giving Krystal a chance to react. Dick ran into his room grabbing his batons being block from running off by Bucky "Where you gonna go pipsqueak." Bucky said in a very rude manner as he stood in the doorway "At you!" Dick laughed as he charged.

Bucky smiled at the ballsy charge opening his stance to stop Dick "Wrong choice kid!" he yelled watching Dick run at him. "Do you really think I'm that stupid!" dick yelled slamming the two batons together into a staff as he last second slid feet first under Bucky catching his feet with the staff tripping Bucky up. Bucky hit the floor hard as Dick ran back down the hallway towards the main room seeing Steve and everyone running toward the screaming from the elevator.

"Dick are you alright?" Steve yelled seeing him running. "We heard the screaming in the the elevator shaft." Tony yelled running close to him. "Bucky... Gone crazy" Dick said out of breath. Steve looked shocked then ran toward the hallway hearing Heavy footsteps running up the hall. Bucky got up and ran after Dick dodging Krystal seeing everyone surrounding dick except Steve. He sped up coming out of the doorway as Steve came out of no where and clothes lined Bucky knocking him to the floor again. "Buck snap out of it!" he yelled keeping Bucky pinned until Krystal got on top of Bucky and fixed him.

Krystal looked him straight in the eyes. "James, you stop this right now." she said like a mother would, but she didn't kiss him like a mother would. Ther lips locked, and she pushed power into him. She looked at him, grey blue meeting glacial blue. She had his arms pinned, and she sat on his torso, bending in such a way that you could get a good look at her breasts if you were really watching. "Don't let the soldier take over. I'm sorry love. But 75 years is a long time to be without you. I will explain about dick later. Now, lets get that tie on you and go get our son married, okay?" She told him telepathically, still kissing him. She had forgotten how good a kisser he could be. She was so wrapped up in kissing him she forgot there was people around, let alone her boyfriend. His dog tags jingled as she kissed him, and he could see the engagement ring around her neck along with them. She wondered if he would notice she still wore it, even if wasn't on her finger

Bucky struggled to get up as he felt the power surge through him. Steve still holding Bucky down though he knew Krystal wouldn't break her grip. "Come on Buck listen to her." Steve looked at the group standing around Dick not sure what to do. "Well what are you standing around for, get Dick out of her." He sounded strict and angry though he didn't mean it to be. Dick's jaw dropped at Steve in disbelief at what he said. Thor grabbed dick's arm and shook his head to calm him down. "There's no use in arguing with him, come on dick" Tony said to get Dick to follow.

Bucky's eyes opened to the sight of Steve holding him down and Krystal kissing him roughly. He grazed his hand on her cheek and gently pushed her to stop "Krys, Wh-what happened?" he looked around as Steve lets go of him. "You lost it, Buck." Bucky held his head in pain "So why does it feel like I was hit by a train." Steve cracked a smile slightly standing up"You would've been better off if it was a train that hit you."

Jason stood up laughing slightly "I bet you do like that out come." He looked up and down her body smiling. "Breakfast sounds great." He let go as she got her clothes on looking back at his suit "Yea, I'- I'll do that" He said beginning to sulk as raven walked out. "And Starfire" He said quietly to himself though no one else was in the room. He sat on the bed holding his head in hand why did it turn out this way he began to question himself. He shook his head in anger "No it's not me it was Joker." His hand clenched into a fist at the thought of the white faced man being hit with the crowbar he had killed Joker with.

Krystal stopped kissing him, giving him a small smile. "You slipped into winter mode cause of me. Don't worry, that will pass." She told him, getting off of him and helping him up, magically steaightening his clothes, then putting on her heels to fix his tie. She gave him a light kiss. "I will explain everything later, but right now, we have a wedding to go to. Our son would never forgive me if you didn't walk him down the aisle."she said with a smile and a chuckle, giving him another small kiss and holding his hand. She knew as long as he kept contact with either hernor JJ, he would be fine for the wedding. It was the way the magic worked. Though, she had had to admit, being able to kiss him again was nice.

Raven smiled and gave him a light kiss. "I'll be back in a few minutes. I love you, jason." She said with a smile, walking out. She went straight to the kitchen, nade somebtea and coffee, and some other breakfast foods for the both of them. No one noticed her, and that's how she liked it. She returned quickly, setting the food on the table. "Hungry love?"

The group all sat on the looking towards dick in worry as the door opened to the over hang where all the wedding decorations are placed and the final chairs are being placed. "Dick are yo-" Tony said being stopped in the middle of the sentence. "Yes I'm fine. You have to get ready." Dick said walking out of the elevator and towards the over hang his Batons still hanging of his belt. "Bu-" tony tried to continue this time being stopped by Clint who was standing up on a make shift Sniper tower to the side of the elevator "Ah, leave him be tony. The kid needs to learn how to play in the big leagues." he said storing arrows in his quiver before slinging it over his head.

Tony looked up at the tower in confusion "What is this?" he asked as Bruce finally spoke up staying quiet for the whole problem. "Well Clint isn't necessarily a guest so I made him a tower so he can keep an eye on everything. Extra precaution just in case Bucky make an attack, there also one in the reception hall." Tony wasn't happy about it but he knew Bruce had a point the wedding would need some protection and Clint is the best sniper around. "Fine" he said walking up to where he would be wed to JJ.

Steve Watched as Bucky was helped up and fixed "Alright I'm gonna catch up to everyone else. Bruce and I are standing next to Tony so Thor will be with JJ." He said with a smile as he walked to the elevator. "You two are in the front row." He yelled as the door closed leaving Bucky and Krystal alone. "So this is it, huh? 75 years and I show up the day before JJ's wedding. I hope I don't go nuts again." He said looking to Krystal.

Jason looked at raven still clenching his fist. "Yes, please." he sat trying to calm down so raven wouldn't worry but it wasn't working. His fist tightened to the point where he was beginning to feel pain. He couldn't stop thinking about the Killer Clown who didn't give a shit till his screams were filling the air. Hell even Harley had left him to die because of his treatment of her. The kept playing in his head and he couldn't get it out. But why he wondered, Why now of all things did he actually regret killing the clown that ruined his life.

Krystal gave him a kiss. "You won't buckeye. As long as you keep contact with me or JJ the magic will keep you from reverting. After a few days if will be permanant, and you won't need me anymore." She explained, giving him a kiss. She had forgotten how much she loved him. Even she knew how complicated this was, but she loved him. She would do anything to make him happy. "JJ's so glad to have you back, you know. You should have heard him last night. It was like he was 5 years old again and had just gotten his buckybear for christmas. It was adorable. Now come on. I have a present for you before we follow everyone up to the pad." She said, pulling him back to her room. When she got onto the room, she pulled something from the drawer. A small velvet box, and a a larger one. "Open the smaller one first." She said, grinning widely. The first would be his old class ring, charmed to help him, as well as with love, and the other is the locket she had never gotten a chance to give him.

Raven brought him some coffee and some food, smiling lightly. "You feel remorse because you're a better man than he." She told him softly, only guessing at his thoughts as she sipped her tea.

Bucky opened the two presents having memories of Steve and Himself in school they were inseparable before he joined the fight for freedom. "So what happened, after I" He began to get caught on his words as if he was going to cry. "I... Well, you know." He opened the locket to see a picture of them renewed with color and a picture of JJ when he was younger, much younger. He put the ring on his finger feeling her magic coarse through his body, and looked at the locket clenching his metal fist around it. "Never mind, the wedding is starting soon." He smiled standing up and walking towards the elevator here he met with JJ seeing krystal walk to the chairs.

Tony watched as people began to enter the area and sat down in their seats. He looked over to dick who was leaning on the railing with his head hung over the side. He walked to him over seeing Steve walk out of the elevator "Hey dick, look I know what Steve said sounded a like it was aimed at you. But, he was just trying to keep you safe." Dick looked back at tony his face rather straight though it was obvious he was sulking. "Steve, Thor, JJ and I just met you for the first time yesterday. But, it's obvious that Krystal Fauns over you and believe me she really loves you."

Dick begins to raise his head. "I don't want to be rude but is there a point to this?" Dick looks to the stage where Steve, Thor and Bruce are talking. About him, he thinks because there are looking over at them every now and then. "Yes the point is because Krystal cares so much for you, we do too, especially Steve and JJ." Tony holds out his hand looking at Dick. "So please disregard what Steve said earlier and be happy." Dick thinks about it for a second and then smiles shaking Tony's hand at the same time. the others smile because they knew Tony was a much better speaker then they were."

Dick follows Tony to the stage and walked up to Steve saying "Thank you" as he sat down in a chair with his name on it. The chair was set next to Krystal's but there was no seat for Bucky. Dick looked confused for a second then realized he'll be up with JJ. As he looked back seeing Krystal walk toward them.

"Am I?" Jason said loosening his hands and looking at them as if there was blood on them. "These hands don't belong to the man I was anymore." He looked to raven saddened. "They're the hands of a killer, a cheat, a man you usually hunt." he dropped his hands and laid back on the bed not even going for the food anymore. "Same with speedy and" his lips curled not sure if raven had known already. "Star. We aren't heroes anymore. We're hunted by the man I used to call my friend. I'm surprised he didn't chase me when I saw Dick in Gotham."

Krystal took his hand and gave him a light kiss. "Things were... suicidal. Steve crashed a plane in the arctic to save new york. We hadn't found him until about a few weeks before you appeared. Well, JJ found him. I just provided the right spell. Long ago, I charmed his dogtags as a homing device." She admitted, gaving taken that long to remember she'd done that. She gave him another kiss, stroking his cheek. "Everything is going to be fine, buckeye. I love you." She said softly, walking away to the chairs.

The wedding went off without a hitch, her present had been enough to keep him subdued for the whole ceremony, JJ grinning stipidly at his lover for the entire ceremony. When it was time for him to recite his vows, JJ smiled lightly. "Anthony edward Stark, I have loved you since the day we met back in that college dorm close to 20 years ago now. You have been the light of my life for so long, I almost can't belive sometimes that you're mine. But, you are, and I love you, and I intend to spend the rest of eternity proving it." He finished, squeesing his lover's hand before slipping the ring on his finger.

Raven took his hands, giving him a light kiss. "Jay-bird, it isn't what you dk that makes you a good man, its what you do with what you have. That's what makes you different. I know you were the one that saved that children's hospital." She said, giving him another kiss. She didn't care what he had done. She loved him.

Clint Jumped from the small tower watching the ceremony take place He hopped into the elevator going down to the the reception hall seeing the workers putting the last few touches on it. he gave a large huff as he climbed up to the tower and sat making sure his Bow was properly strung and ready. He also took the time to put the finishing touches on an arrow tips that Bruce made him specifically for the wedding. He also took out an arrow that he worked on just to keep Bucky from getting away. though he had a fairly evil smirk when he pulled out a second one.

Dick sat and watched as the ceremony proceeded smiling truly happy for both JJ and Tony. As they exchanged vows watching tony tear up as JJ slipped the ring on his finger. "I love JJ and nothing will ever split us". before they new it the words everyone had been waiting for were said. "You may kiss the Groom." Everyone stood clapping, Happy for them. soon after they proceeded into the reception hall where Clint was waiting.

He put the arrow on the bow and Pulled it back. When he released it across the room it shot across the room releasing confetti in congratulations for the newly weds. "First half done" Clint to himself sitting back but keeping an eye on Bucky. "Now let's see if you snap." he laughed silently as he kept the two arrows at the ready.

Jason looked at raven his eyes sincere "Be that as it may. Many have different thoughts on the matter." He looked back at the suit again "Even star regrets coming to me." he laughs slightly. "No matter how much she whines about him it's obvious she still loves dick."

JJ kisses his new husband with a smile on his face. They walked down the aile happily, and then everone followed, krystal holding bucky's hand as they entered the reception hall. She kissed bucky's cheek. "Now you have to get to know your son." She said with a chuckle, then giving dick a chaste kiss on the cheek as well. The reception went on mostly without a hitch, krystal keeping contact with bucky. She looked to clint, talking telepathically to him. "We need to talk. After the wedding. My floor." She told him, looking him straight in the eyes.

Raven sighed. "I don't care what you've done or haven't done jaybird. I love you anyway." She stated matter of factly, before she chuckled. "Yeah, she does. To bad dick's in love with krys." She said, squeesing his hands.

Bucky kissed her back walking towards JJ. After am hour of learning about his son he decided to look for Steve who he hadn't seen yet. When Krystal was looking at Clint, Bucky walked away not even seen by those around him. Clint rolled his eyes Hearing her voice in his head "Whatever he though leaning back in his chair. Bucky wandered around the crowd still not seeing Steve but he found a man dressed in the uniform of a worker his head tilted out of site. "Are you okay sir?" Bucky asked genuinely concerned.

""Who me? the man question slowly turning his head up "I'm fine, but you soldier aren't." the man had a very evil grin on his face. Bucky looked at the man in confusion before he realized who the man was. He shook his head in disbelief "No... No you can't be here, you were just a dream." The man chuckled in laughter see in Bucky reach in his pocket. "Don't be so sure of that Winter." the man approached Bucky grabbing the locket from Bucky. "Look behind you" he said and opened the locket.

"You think these people care for you, the entire time we had you did one person come after you?" Bucky turned to punch the man "No..Noo, too hostile for this occasion soldier." He looked up to Clint who wasn't even paying attention. "You know why that guy is up there?" he pointed to the tower. "to watch out for scum like you." Bucky said with a growl to his voice. The man smirked again "They have him up there because they don't trust you."

Bucky's face began to get angry as he looked back to find no one there. He looked up to the tower and then around looking for Krystal. His thoughts became fuzzy again not being able to hold on his expression became very dark and depressed as he walked up to Krystal not answering any questions he was asked. He looked around in anger not even her touch was working on him yet.

Jason felt Raven squeeze his hand "I don't know I think he still has feelings for Star." he laughed again pulling raven's hand so she laid on top of him as he kissed her. "The point is neither of them want to be this way." He sighed hearing Cyborg and Beast-boy screaming at each other. "It's my fault they aren't in the safety of this tower anymore, with people they used to call their friends. Sometimes I just wish we could go back to the way things were." a tear began to squeeze from his eye as he remembered all the times they spent hanging out in the main room.

Krystal could feel that he was reverting, and immedieately had eyes around the wedding, pinpointing the wrong energy signature, and stealing back the nexklace. She looked linto bucky's eyes, pushing power inyo him as JJ looked on worriedly. She crushed his lips to hers, running her hand down his back and pulling him into the now abandoned bedroom that JJ had used to get ready in. Krystal held him down, kissing all down his body as she straddled. "You're mine, i won't let them have you again" she soothed over and over in his mind, keeping constant contact with him. She pushed more and more power into him, chanting aoftly, using a stronger spell this time. One of moonian origin, and the strongest one she had. It also had and instant effect, unlike that of the fae tantric magic she had used before. She put the locket on him, still kissing him hard. She needed him back, for her son's sake and for her own. She had told steve telepathically where to find the hydra agent, and knew she'd magically restrained him so he couldn't move. Things were gonna be good. They would have their way with that agent (and not in a good way) a little later. "I love you, sgt James Buchannan Barnes, and don't you forget it!" She told him, hoping that yhis would work.

Raven smiled as she was pulled on top of him. "Dick certainly has a choice on his hands, the slave princess or the fae queen. Either way he's got alot to handle." She admitted, chuckling as she kissed him. She was just glad to have him back. He was hers, and no matter what he did, he'd still be hers. She wiped his tear away. "Its alright, mi'love. You can't change the past. Everything happens for a reason." She said, giving him another kiss.

No matter how much power she put in him it didn't work he stood there as she kissed him looking empty. Almost like a shell he just stood there until he couldn't take it. In one quick movement he grabbed Krystal holding her up in anger. The sounds of screaming from the other guests got the attention of Dick and the others, causing Dick to immediately react grabbing his batons and hitting them into a staff again. He charged Bucky head on and slammed the staff into the floor kicking Bucky with both legs causing him to drop her and fumble backwards.

"Are you alright?" Dick asked Krystal keeping his eye on Bucky. Before he could hear her answer he was charged and swung at by Bucky, making dick bob and weave as he turned the staff back into batons. Bucky swung recklessly making him very predictable. Dick kept dodging and hitting him with the batons. Clint finally had a shot on Bucky so he grabbed the two arrows and slung them into bow taking aim. "Now I've got you, Both of you" he grinned and fired landing both arrows on his targets. Dick felt something hit his side and shock him till he was on the floor.

Bucky felt something hit him and watched as dick fell to the floor making him smile as he raised his leg to stomp on him. Clint jumped from his tower and grabbed his bow using it to hit Bucky who blocked it. Even with the reenforced plating on the bow it broke on Bucky's metal arm Bucky used the same arm to hit Clint away, Sending him flying. Thor finally interfered grabbing dick and removing the arrow "Dammit, Clint you missed the shot." Bruce said seeing the arrow. "No.. No I didn't." he pointed towards Bucky who was finally beginning to feel the effects of the arrow.

"I only made you one" Bruce yelled trying to help the guests escape "I'm not stupid Doc." He yelled back moving in to kick Bucky over. The power put in his body by Krystal began to grow stronger with the shock causing him to start fighting himself as he removed the arrow. Dick got up and charged Clint once again sending him flying. "see this is why I shot you." Steve finally came in holding the neck of the hydra agent "He probably wouldn't of hit you, if you hadn't shot him." Steve handed the agent to Thor who was even less gentle with the man.

Steve grabbed a hold of Bucky who was still fighting him "Get of me Rogers you left me to die." Steve grabbed a stronger hold. "Buck, you know that's not what happened." he yelled before Bucky broke loose. "Damn it." Bruce said turning into the large green monster slamming Bucky into the floor. Bucky stood very slowly barely able to hold his stance before Bruce punched him sending him into wall where he was knocked out. Clint walked toward the group injured and stood next to Bruce. "Well that seemed pretty anti-climactic" he looked towards the group who were definitely angry with him. Even more angry then the rest was Bruce who punched Clint sending him into another wall, causing Clint to knock out as well.

Jason rolled over and pinned raven to the bed during the kiss. "Yes but why does it seem like that reason is to fuck me over." he said looking into her eyes before he let go of his grip on her. "I am listening but it just doesn't make me happier." He said helping her up and sitting next to her holding her close.

Krystal looked him straight in the eyes even as he held her up. He wasn't using his metal arm, so that was at least some small sign. She kept her hands on him, pushing yet more power into his body. The spell she had cast should take affect very soon. She let out a strangled breath as she was abruptly dropped to the ground, nodding to Dick. It was lucky she was a quick healer. She looked on in horror as bucky was bashed around, though she knew he would need it. The quicker he was rendered unconcious, the better. As soon as he was the magic would have time to fully solidify in him, and Hydra would no longer be able to control him. Krystal looked at hulk, smiling smally. "Big help, green." She told him, and handing him some pants. She knew he would likely revert quickly. JJ sighed, then nodded. "We"ll try the reception again tomorrow. Yes, i will. Go deal with hawkeye" he told his mother, throwing his dad over his arm in a thor like fashion, and popping him back to his room.

Krystal looked hawkeye over before picking him up bridal style. It was a perk of being fae to be unusually strong. She used to beat steve at arm wrestling when she was younger. She took the archer back to her floor, laying him her bed and getting some medical supplies to set his bones. It was a bit tougher to set a half fae's bones this way, seeing as how quickly they heal, but she did what she could. Any bones that healed incorrectly could be broken again. She dabbled a cool cloth on Clint's head, hoping for him to wake up soon. She wasn't going to yell at him persay, but she certainly had questions that needed to be answered by him, four years of them.

Raven chuckled into the kiss as he flipped her. He had always liked being on top. She looked at him. "Things are yet to be explained, mi'love. I do know though, that you were ressurected for a reason. Things will work out." She told him, stroking his cheek and nodding slightly. She knew this was taking a toll.

Tony looked at JJ being strong about the reception as he walked out to grab some strong handcuffs that he put the hydra agent in. "We'll take care of him" He said looking at JJ. "You take care of your dad." He walked out with Thor and Bruce still in his green form holding a pair of pants. Tony looked at Thor laughing slightly. "Good thing I made the doors and halls big enough for him." he said as Bruce looked over with a straight face. "Alright calm down Doc, it's just a joke."

Dick followed Krys as she took Clint to her room, watching as she healed him up. "Bones don't necessarily set correctly every time." he laughed slightly looking at Clint still knocked out. When Clint woke she had just finished healing him. "Wh-where am I?" he said trying to sit up. He screamed in pain feeling a very failed procedure on his chest. "Figured that would happen" Dick said walking up to Krystal. "Lay down Bub." he said pushing Clint's head back to the pillow.

Jason held Raven tightly "Yea I guess you have a point there." he smiled slightly as he looked at the clock. "Well we have about 14 hours before it'll be safe for me to leave." he sighed looking in her eyes "I hope you have an idea on something we can do" He stood up next to the table pulling her up to him again. "cause If I'm gonna be in here all day, I don't want to be bored."

JJ nodded and gave his husband a kiss. He was taking this all in stride, blaming hydra as his mother once did for his father and uncles death. "Okay love. Get as much information out of him as you can. I want Hydra to burn for what they did to my family, and likely countless others." He said, scowling slightly before popping away to their room, tending to his fathers wounds, and strengthening the magic his mother put upon his father. He sang and old jazz song softly as he worked setting the bones. Hulk had done a number on him.

Krystal sighed quietly, looking over clint. "Dickie-bird, i know your pissed at him, but do try to be nice." She said with a raised eyebrow, pushing Clint down as he got up. Her eyes showed her genuine concern, and she quickly rebroke the bone, magically setting it this time. She stroked his blond hair out of his face. "Sorry arrow. But it didn't heal correctly." She told him softly, before she looked to dick. Her eyes were unreadable, though she smiled squeesing his hand. "Dick? Will you go help stevie?"she asked, her eyes still blank of any giveaway of why she shooed him away.

Raven smirked smugly. "I always do, milove." She said, running her fingers down his chest as she chuckled a little. "I may have a few ideas." She added, kissing him hotly.

Dick knew she wasn't very friendly with Clint so he disregarded most possibilities of why she asked him to help Steve. He gave Clint a dirty look then nodded walking down to the elevator. After asking around a bit he finally found the room Steve and Thor were keeping the agent locked up. Seeing Bruce in only the pants Krystal handed him he walked up looking through the one way mirror to where Steve and Thor were asking the man questions though he wasn't giving any answers. "Any luck so far?" Dick asked watching as the man was hit every time he was a wise-ass. "No, nothing they can go off of." He smiled looking at the detective trying to see if he get's the clue.

Clint watched as dick left the room screaming as Krystal broke the bone then reset it. "can you make this anymore painful" He screamed out of pain. "What did you want anyway" he gave her a rude look as he felt his more of his bones still not set properly. "Bones don't grow back remember" He screamed again as she broke them again.

Jason kissed her back taking in her every second of it. "I can't read minds like Krystal, But are you going for what I think already?" he smiled moving his hands around her body.

Krystal continued to break his bones and reset them. "I'm sorry arrow, but i have to break them in order for them to heal correctly." She told him, working her magic on him. She had to set the bones quickly. When asked a question, she dodged. "Once ive set all your bones, clint." She told him, smiling lightly. She had to admit, after all he'd done to her and to dick, he kind of deserved this. She was kind of enjoying his screams as a form of payback.

When she had set all his bones, she stood. "I'll be right back. Don't try to move or i'll have to break them again." She told him in warning, going into a spare room. The room was decorated with an arrow motif in blue and purple, and inside stood a young boy about 4 practicing his archery. He grinned when he saw krystal, putting his bow and arrow down on the table next to him, arms outstretched for her. "Mommy! You’re home! I just got back from school. Did you see me hit the bullseye?" He asked, and krystal smiled, hugging him tightly and kissing his head. He was getting to be so good, just like his father. "I sure did, my lil'arrow! That was fantastic!" She told himwith a grin, kissing his head and picking him up. Krystal walked back to her bedroom where clint lay, kissing the little boy's forehead. "Clint, I have someone i want you to meet." She said to the older man, and the younger looked at his mother in confusion. "Mommy, his name is clint too?" He asked, and krystal just nodded. Now Clint would know why she's been so bitter to him.

Raven smirked and nodded. "Yes. I do so like sex with you." She said, chuckling at her bad imitation of krystal.

Clint laid in pain feeling the bones crack and break everytime they weren't set correctly. Because of her healing powers once the bones were set correctly the pain subsided very quickly. "Fine" He said very irretably and slightly scared of her. When she came back in with a child that looked almost like a small copy of him. He sat up in the bed and realized who this was. He swallowed his pride and stood up in front of her. "Oh, I see now." He said walking towards her looking at the child "How long?" He said looking down saddened.

Dick looked around as steve and thor came out of the room "Honestly I've got nothing. He's holding whatever info he's got very strong." He shrugged "My only thought is by the weapons they are creating, Where are they getting the technology?" Bruce put a hand to his chin thinking of the possibilities and one struck his mind. "Uh oh" he said looking at the mam in the chair as he devilishly grinned at the one way mirror. "They've infiltrated shield."

Jason laughed at her mimic of their fae friend grabbing her waist and pulling her into kiss removing her shirt and pants. He laid her downon the bed kissing her neck gently and removed what very little clothing he was wearing as he toyed with her pussy.

Krystal looked at him. "4 years. Found out shortly after you broke my heart. Couldn't bear to see him possibly suffer, so I kept him." She admitted, as the small boy tilted his head, taking the older man in. The movement was reminiscent of his father, and you couldn't miss the archery equipment on his arms. Clint jr smiled. "Mommy, who is this guy?" He asked, looking curious. Krystal smiled and kissed his head. "Clint, sweetie, this is your daddy." She told him, smiling lightly. The biy reached out to clint. "Daddy, i wanna be held!" He exclaimed, reaching further to try and reach the other. Not even the assassin would be able to resist the cuteness.

Raven chuckled, and kissed him back, letting him manhandle her. She was just enjoying being with him, no matter the reason.

Clint watched as the child talked to Krystal confused at the matter."4 years." He said looking down as he gave a large sigh, not sure what to say. He looked up slowly, hearing what the child had to say. He was shocked, Four years and the child didn't care, He walked towards the child seeing the archery equipment in his arms. He laughed holding out his hand for the child to grab "Didn't matter if I was around he still picked one up" He took the archery gear from the childs lap putting it on the corner of the bed to keep it safe. He took hold of the boy picking him up and holding him the same way Krystal had. "I honestly don't know what to say so I guess I should start by apologizing." He looked to Krystal though he was talking to both of them.

Steve looked at Bruce not sue what to think. "No I don't even think that's possible, if they had Fury would have hunt them down already." Bruce nodded in agreement "that's true but fury isn't the main guy at sheild remember. He was just the man to bring us together." Thor looked confused not quite understanding the matter at hand. "So wait you think that they're inside sheild?" Dick shook his head starting to figure out the problem. "No I don't think they're just in it. They would need top level clearence to get any of the weaponry they have. "I think they may be running the show."

He looked up at bruce who was actually beginning to worry about the situation. "I think Krystal and JJ need to know" he said. "Where is tony?" Dick asked looking around knowing he was supposed to be here. At the same time they all laughed knowing when he isn't around he's in the lab.

Slowly his eyes opened to the sight of JJ taking care of him "JJ? What's going on?" He put his hand on his chest wincing at the touch of the bruises. He also felt the locket which had been put around his neck. He tried getting up though it seemed impossible. What ever hit him was alot harder then a train. "Why can I barely move?" He said looking at the eyes of his son who didn't seem to be angry with him.

Jason moved from her lips down to her neck kissing very roughly as he continue to toy with her. "You feel pretty wet" he laughed slightly moveing closer to prod her. "Even after last night your still begging for more." He whispered joking and teasing her.

The young boy cuddled into his father as he was held. "I can hit a bullseye, daddy! Mommy says you're a master archer. I wanted to be like you." He admitted, smiling lightly. The child didn't care that his father had not been there. Being fae, he was wise for his age. To him, it mattered only that he was there now. He pulled on clints shirt. "Want me to show you daddy?" He asked, motioning to his archery equipment. Krystal smiled lightly, sitting next to clint in her long dark blue dress her son's wedding. "I forgive you arrow, but i would like an explanation. You broke my heart Clint. I wanna know why." She told him, still smiling. She wasn't angry with him any longer, because she knew that clint would be a good dad, and their son already adored him.

JJ smiled, gently pushing his father back down onto the bed. "A Hydra agent showed up at the reception, and bruce hadbto hulk out just to subdue you. I'm setting your bones right now. Mom's taking care of clint. Hulk punched him too." He explained, his hands glowing blue as he set the bones in casts. When he finished, bucky was all healed, aside from one arm, which he broke and set. "Sorry dad." He mumbled apologetically, though he knew his father had likely been through much worse than this in one way or another.

Raven chuckled and let out a moan. "I'm always wet for you, jay-bird." She said, smirking.

Clint smiled looking down to his son, his lip quivering a bit. "That's great I'd love too." He looked to Krystal who calmed though she asked some rough questions. He looked around not sure how to answer. "Alot of it had to do with Shield." He looked down at the child who was waiting for him to go "Grab your gear and head to the targets we'll be in soon." Clint told him waiting for the boy to leave. "After Thunderball dropped from the sky shield became very... Intrigued with alien technology trying to find a way to weaponize it." He looked away from her expecting a bad response "I acted like an ass so you would get as far away from me as possible, because I feared that once fury new we were together he would have tried to get me to use you as a weapon."

Clint hunched over saddened remembering everything that happened. "I never wanted to hurt you..." He said his fingers keeping his hands together. "The reason I've been so rude to dick is cause I'm having a hard time seeing the person I still love with someone else." He chuckled a bit "though I bet he's got the same feeling about Bucky right now."

Bucky winsed feeling each bone reset not feeling a huge amount of pain. Once all bones were set he sat up "I-I'm sorry JJ" He said gripping his sons shoulders. "I ruined the reception and have caused so much trouble." He looked down thinking of how simple it used to be. Raid with steve, go home, raid with steve, go home. This routine was weekly and simple making him happy to do it especially if it meant breaking the nazi's scientific advatage. But now it was all confusing, new, out of his league he thought.

Jason gave Raven another kiss as he slowly inserted himself into her holding down her arms. He began by going halfway in and out keeping a slow pace to start with. "I like it that way" he chuckled going slightly deeper with every thrust.

Back
Top Bottom