Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A twist at the titans tower (Krystal_Atems_Girl x KGT Witty)

"Me and your father don't really mesh, I doubt he'll tell me much if I asked" he said sighing. He looked to JJ now wondering how he deals with it "Hey JJ. You're a shape changer, it's not really the same but what do you feel like when tony wants you to be someone else?" He asked curiously. Sure it was still JJ do the work but in a way it's not him. More like he is just playing a part as he toys with tony.

JJ shakes his head. "Wrong. Dad likes you. He just isn't sure how to approach asking about being friends because he thinks you don't like him. He feels bad about the past few days. Be surprised what you can get out of him when he's drunk on fae magic." He admitted, looking curious. His head tilted slightly to the side as he thought about how he was going to answer. "I like pretending to be someone else for the most psrt, but at the same time it makes me wonder if he would take the chance to fuck say..steve if he could." He admitted with a sigh. Even if he knew it was not at all possible that tony would cheag, he still worried about it sometimes.

Dick nodded though he didn't quite understand JJ's logic, He looked to the door hearing wteps run by probably steve. Before he heard JJ's comunicator go off "JJ we may have another problem on our hands" he said shaking his head.

"Yea we do star and stripes said something and krystal disappeared on all of us" Bucky interupted his voice a little more jokingly and less worried then he had been for a few days. Steve had woken him up and planned to wake clint to but he didn't know if he should let mini clint and him spend time together first. "Yes I know it's my fault don't rub it in" steve said taking back the communicator and speaking to JJ. "I don't know where she is she just left and while it's possible she is in the castle none of us have the power or the exact destination so we can't go there. You're the only one who knows where it is" he said sighing

DIPick looked up at JJ the tears gone from his eyes as he stood up "could she have gone to the moon castle?" He asked knowing JJ was the only other who knew of it's existence

JJ sighed. "Uncke steve, what have I told you about making sure mom isn't behind you in situations like this? Fae have very volitile emotions, and her pregnancy isn't making it any better." He said, looking annoyed. He looked contemplative as he thought. "Meet me in the gym. You need to apoligize to her." He told steve, cutting his communicator off before looking to Dick.

He shrugged. "Its possible, but I don't think so. He didn't make her that mad. If he did, we'd all be fish fry. Mom grts really volitile when angy.

Steve shook his head in frustration "sorry for not having eyes in the back of my head" he said putting the communicator back in bucky's hands. "I think you broke him" Bucky said chuckling "I'll talk to him go get your mother, take the small fry with you I know he makes her happy" he sai shocking dick who could hear it.

"I'm not that small " he said to himself though he was a bit taken back by the comment "yea unfortunately I've seen the bad side of her and I never want to be on the other end of that pole, or in this case the other end of her blast." He said sighing

JJ sighed, then chuckled. "Didn't know he could be. Thanks dad. And I will. They need to talk anyway." He admitted, smiling a little. He took Dick's hand, popping him away to his mother's room in the fae castle. He put a hand on dick's shoulder, talking to him telepathically. "Go talk to her. She needs you, dick." He told him, pushing him towards his mother.

Krystal had her head in her knees, crying. Her dress was covered in jewlized tears, and she didn't realize they were there. She called out in her tears. "Dick, i'm sorry! But bucky... he was my onyx.... i waited.. and then... i wait again. Then you came along, and I felt like I did with bucky... you made me feel again." She cried... looking so broken because of what steve had said, and her own guilt.

Dick looked overto krystal seeing her tears as she speak to him the obvious sadnes in her voice. He didn't say anythingbut instead walked over put his hand shoulder and kissed her. No words and nothing to add to it, he just wanted to see what the kiss was like if nothing had been said previous to it. The love was still there like it always was he was just too blind to realize it even if he was told a hundred times. He sat down on the bed and began to stroke her arm brewking the kiss. "Don't apologize, JJ told me the whole story. I'm sorry I over reacted and I promise to never do it again" he said lightly smiling continuing to rub her arm.

"No he can't be broken but he has one hell of an inferiority complex that still lingers in the brain even if it's been 70 years." He said to himself walking the halls with the communicator off. He got in the elevator and continued to roam until he found on the large over hang where the wedding was held. "Hey" he said waving his hand over to steve who seemed to pay no mind "okay, what's wrong... spit it out" he continued before looking out into the city next to him. "Nothing, just..." He sighed looking to bucky "A good friend of mine who has been here since I was awake has been trying to push me into dating again. The only problem is well I lost carter when I crashed and the only other person I ever liked was krystal. Steve said leaning foward onto the railing.

"Okay, so why don't you tell her?" Bucky asked having began to return to his own state of mind. The one onyx and him share all of the memories he had returned again. "What do you mean? With you here and Dick I can't take her away from you guys" steve said her already having a relationship with clint when he was thawed didn't make that time good to tell her either. "And that's why fae are so hard to love?" Bucky asked just questioning him trying to get him to realize it on his own. "That's not what I meant and you know it. What I meant was for humans it isn't easy to know that your other half is in love with someone else at the same time. We humans don't share except for you but thats probably be cause of onyx."

Krystal looked up, tear stained face showing her confusion. How had he gotten there? She kissed him back with all the passion and love she posesses for him, stroking his cheek. If only she could get him to see how much she truly cared for him. If only he weren't so blind to it. She snuggled into him as he held her. "Thank you Dick. It means alot that you say that." She told him softly, nuzzling gently at his neck. She had missed him, thinking she'd done wrong by accepting Bucky's proposal, but she needed him. Needed both of them.

He smiled giving wrapping his arms around her as she nuzzled him. "I'll never do it again I promise, I just wish there was some way to... well to show that I love you just as much" he said sighing. Waiting was one thing but at this point after everything he had gone through with in the past few months between star leaving him as well as the titans and the constant restart of crime near the titans tower he was getting stressed. Even with slade gone it just seemed to get more and more out of control and none of the justice league where able to help them. The ties they have with cyborg, raven, and krystal don't help get them over either.

"Well while it is true I technically have two brains in my head, three if you count whatever is now trapped there, it doesn't really matter. It's still one man making a decision, even if there is someone there to guide him." Bucky said, onyx having always been more of a teacher then an actual decision maker. "All I'm saying is for me, or dick, or maybe even clint and bruce. It isn't easy to love someone and know they love someone else at the same time. It makes it hard because it'll start feeling like they love one over the other and for you thats probably true. I was there when onyx was awakened and she was in tears when she had you back. Then when she lost you she became incredibly depressed and there were times I didn't see her for weeks." Steve said his head hung as he looked down trying to hide his tears.

Thinking about it was rwally getting to him and having to explain it wasn't helping. "Forget it, all I'm trying to say is even if I did tell her that doesn't mean much because I'll always feel that she loves you or dick more then me." Steve continued none of the men knowing she hooked up with clint again as well. Bucky looked to him nodding "I get it, but to be honest steve that's what life is. It's not much but a flip of a coin or roll of a dice and sometimes it can be a full game of poker but making mistakes and doing things you don't think you could do make you a better person. It shows you can overcome obstacles and well prove somethjng to yourself, it's all based on chance and right now you got a really bad chance until you apologize. so what'll it be?" Bucky said getting off the railing and beginning to walk away

Krystal smiled stroking his cheek as she kissed him, snuggling close. "Don't worry about it Dickie-bird. I know you love me. I worry sometimes though that you don't know how much I love you." She told him, content to be holding him she really did love him, even if they're were many others she loved. "Fae are very polymorous. We believe that you have the potential to love even the whole world. For us, love isn't singular. To love more than one is to be considered better, because it means you have much love to share." She explained, laying back with him. She was content to just relax there with him for awhile, anger quenched for now.

Dick smiled sliding closer into her body as he kissed her "okay I understand now." He said holding her close. "I'm still sorry about my reaction I just kind of thinking of doing what bucky did and well I over reacted when I realized I couldn't do it anymore" he said taking a deep breath as he rubbed her back calming her as much as he could.

Krystal relaxed back into his arms, nuzzling him before looking up curiously. "You were?" She asked, eyes apoligizing as she looked at him. Bucky had been so sudden, she couldn't say no. She knew he still needed her. She gave dick a light playful kiss. "So? What's stopping you? The dimensions don't connect unless i pass through them. We're free to get married on your side." She said, smiling at him.

"That's beside the point though. Even two different universes wouldn't make it feel right." He said sighing as he curled with her body. "I understand how fae are but still I don't think I could do it and feel right. As if I was more like a member of harem rather then your soul." He said his hand stopping it's motion as he spoke. "I accept and am glad I am someone you love but I'm not sure I can prupose anymore" he said saddened by his own words but what he said was as honest as he always tried to be.

Krystal chuckled slightly, giving him a kiss. "A harem huh? That's one I haven't heard." She said, nuzzling him and kissing at his neck and chest. "I understand. I'm sorry Bucky took away your chance. He didn't mean to, its just last yime he promised he'd come home safe and marry me. It just took longer than anticipated." She explained, snuggling close. She really did love all of the men she courted, but especially bucky, dick and steve. There was something about them she just loved no matter what.

"Don't take it the wrong way I wouldn't mind if it was a harem... Just as long as I'm in your heart." He said feeling her lips on his neck. "Don't be sorry, JJ told me everything." He continued holding her close. "I think we should get going, I'm sure cap wants to say sorry" he said kissing her neck real quick before jokingly picking her up as he got out of the bed, useing her back and legs to hold the weight but still move seamlessly.

Krystal chuckled. "Harem? How human. Those aren't typically torged with love. Simply servitude. You're always in my heart, Dickie-bird." She said, snuggling close to him. She rolled her eyes then. "Stevie's such a nobleman. He's never understood the concept of sharing me. He prefers to sacrifice his own happiness for the sake of those close to him." She explained, making tiny sounds as he kissed at her neck, popping them back to her room at the tower, which was still decorated from last night's proposal.

Dick felt the rooms change as he held her making his head spin a bit though he wasn't losing balance anymore. As he saw the decorations around her room his heart sunk slightky though he would no longer let it consume him. With her in his arms he felt as though the room looked no different then normal "After you my queen" he said with a chuckle joking about the harem conversation. As he put her down and walked out of the room with her it had seemed as though the weight had finally lifted of his shoulders. Maybe he could finalky go up on the trappeze with her again.

Krystal rolled herbeyes a little before she chuckled. "Considering I actually am a queen, that's not all that funny." She admitted, smiling at him. She gave him a kiss, stroking his cheek. She could sense he was feeling better, andbthat was all that mattered to her. She didn't like thinking that he was depressed because of her. She kissed him again. "I should go find Stevie." She admitted, figuring the man to be on his floor. She would walk down there first, knocking when she reached the door of his rooms on floor 35.

"Go on ahead I'll see you later" Dick stopped following her smiling until she had finally left from earshot "just cause you're a queen doesn't make you mine" he sighed heading back into his room. He laid down hearing footseps down the hall again. Bruce had finaply finished his work and was heading to his room to rest. He heard dick as he fell onto the bed and it interested him especially with everything going on "Hey, everything alright" he asked leaning onto the doorway. "Yea I'm fine, just great" he said laying his head backagainst the bed.

Krystal frowned at dick's comment. "I heard that!" She telled back before taking the elevator downnto steve's floor. When the doors opened, she looked around. Tony had done a pretty good job at recreating his and bucky's old apartment. She walked softly. "Stevie? You here?" She asked, taking another glance around, curiousbof what he'd meant when she'd gotten angry.

Steve looked out from the bedroom hearing krystals voice "H-Hey Krys" He said still sorry about what he said about her. He was in tan pants and a white t-shirt. As he leaned on the doorway looking at Krystal.

Krystal smiled softly. "Hey stevie. Sorry i got so angry, but i've been pretty stressed lately. Buckeye said you wanted to tell me something?" She asked holding on to the dog tags she always wore curiously. She wondered what steve mught have to say.

Back
Top Bottom