Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A twist at the titans tower (Krystal_Atems_Girl x KGT Witty)

Krystal kept chanting, not letting the connection break. She knew he was beating his power up right this second, and the worse he beag it up, the betterbit would be have. She told him this telepathically while she chanted, mim clint sound asleep and dreaming about going tobthe zoo with his dad. She smiled a little at that but kept chanting, not wanying him to loose focus. Be needed to do this. Once he did, she would easily be anle to teach him all she knew with just a kiss.

Clint continue to beat on the glowing aura wanting to do his best to do what she said. It seemed like 10 minutes past before the aura weakened causing him to wake from meditation. He heard the sounds of miniclint sleeping as he staired into krystals eyes nodding "I think I did it" he whispered breathing heavily as if he was actually fighting something just before. He didn't know what her plan was from then on but he did know she was going to help him and he began to trust her more and more.

Krystal nodded. "Yes. I can already sense the cahnge. Your powers have accepted that you are the diminant, not them." she said, smiling as she gave him a passionate yet powerful kiss, showing him everything he needed to know about using his powers. Everything she knew, he now did. She broke the kiss, resting her forehead on his. She smiked a little. "Now, try again to Get say, your bow." She said, knowing he would be able to now.

He was surprised by the kiss seeing everything that phil had told him as well as other uses fly through his head. His breath was still heavy though for a different reason now, he nodded raising up his hand towards the bow not even looking this time as he stared into her eyes feeling the magic flowing through him differently. He flicked his wrist up feeling the bow lift off the ground and fly towards him this time stopping it with no problem. "Thank you" he smiled lightly taking another kiss from her soft lips just to thank her correctly.

Krystal smirked a little, kissing him again. "Told you you should have come to me first, genius." She said with a chuckle, smirking at him. She knew how much he'd wanted powers, and now he had them. She chuckled a little again. "If I can teach steve rogers how to use fae magic, I can teach anyone." She said, remembering what it had been like teaching captain america to use his fae power. It had beenbkind of funny seeing him fall on his face alot. Steve didn't use hos power much, though he had at his fingertips if he needed it.

He nodded smiling having heard the stories her teaching him and how funny it must have been to watch "Yea well be that as it may War hero never uses them and while it's nice to know I can control them now, I'm so used to not using them I doubt I will" he chuckled looking at her wanting to do more to thank her. "Still, thank you" he said holding her arm gently pulling her closer to his body.

Krystal chuckled a little. "Stevie doesn't use them cause i think he forgets he has them." She said, snuggling close to him as he pulled her close, giving him a kiss. "You're welcome, arrow. You don't have to use them, you know. I just wanted to help because I know how much having powers means to you, despite already being amazing." She told him, running a hand through his spiky blonde hair, kissing him again as she pulledbhim closer. "mini-clint's a sound sleeper, arrow. If you... want.." she said, smirking slightly.

"So I moticed, but with him on the bed krys?" He chuckled knowing she'd probably just pop them to another room so the don't shake the bed with him on it. He was sure of it though krystal has surprised him many times before. Clint kissed her taking her body as he was pulled tpwards her lock in a kiss.

Krystal smirked. "How about right here on the floor?" she asked, giving him A kiss as she fiddled with his shirt, kissing him silly. She was determined to make their first time in 4 years to be memorable. She didn't mind. Krystal loved sex. It was relaxing.

He looked to her with a bit of surprise though it passed quickly on he was pushed back, laying on the floor with her above him. "On... The floor is good" he stumbled on his words as she kissed him and they heard the bed toss because of miniclint. Clint looked up to krystal who didn't seem to be flinching from the sound only caring about keeping ontop of him and kissing his neck. Feeling his cock getting harder the more she continued to toy with him.

Krystal smirked, kissing him all over as she straddled him, pulling off his clothes easily. She was n playing with him, feeling his cock harden as she ran her fingers down his body, smirk only widening. "My sexy archer... you think mini wouldnlike a brother?" She whispered in his ear before nipping at it and his neck. She was enjoying teasing him, enjoying his submissiveness. Krystal only subbed to one man, and he was at he tower.

He felt her teeth at his neck as she nipped straddling him "considering he has so many others would he even want another one" clint chuckled have right in his statement. While not bound by blood other then his mother all her children were mini clints brothers one of which raised him to be come the young yet brilliant boy he was. JJ, mini, and Jared were all brothers and he doubted anyone of them would ever turn each other down. "Besides don't you already have anothrr one coming?" He chuckled reachung her bellly just barely as she continued to play with him. A small breeze running through the room making him extremely cold the only heat being left by her body.

Krystal frowned. "He loves his brothers, but he often tells me he wished hehad one who was truly biological. He wants someone to teach like JJ taught him." she explained, kissing him as she pulled off her thong and started riding his harrd cock, just enjoying being with him after so long. "Yes, i suppose I do, but it isn't the same. Rj, steve and stephanie won't be his full biological family. He craves it because he was supposed to be twins. I miscarried, but miniclint held on, though his sister died." she explained, sadness in her eyes as she nuzzled him. That was still very emotional for her to talk about, and she wished he'd been there when it had happened. Krystal held him down to the gloornin just the way he liked, smirking as she kissed him. "Mini won't be jealous. Henunderstands why you had to be away. Stop worryibg." She told him thrusting so quickly she was a bur as she kissed him everywhere

Clint felt her push down on him riding him faster and harder feeling her kissing him all over. It didn't take long for her to make him cum sne was very good at it and knew exactly what he liked. He had been telling the truth he loved her and he did want another child his fear was that mini would get jealous of clint being around for a new one rather then when he was. Krystal calmed him though making him able to enjoy her efforts rather then fear the consequences. It was a long night and the next day would just be even longer for everyone in both the stark and titan towers.

Krystal gave him a kiss, snuggling close for a bit, putting clint in bed next to their son before leaving for dick's room. She tiptoed in silently and invisibly, slipping into bed with him, smiling softly as she wrapped her arms around him, not realizing her engagement ring would be in plain sight when he awoke. She would have have alot of explaining to do. It was hoing to be hard on dick she was sure, but she did love both of them so very much.

It was finally morning and everyone in the tower was awake except bucky and clint. Tony was doing work downstairs with banner and thor had travelled back to asgard just to pay his respects to his father. Steve was down in the training ground and had been since really early that morning. Dick awoke feeling krystals arms around him which made him smile, she had decided to sleep next to him rathe then the others though when he felt her hand a shock of realization immediatly hit and his happiness quickly left him. He stood up trying not to wake her before looking to see the ring bucky gave her on her finger. He closed his eyes feeling lost and hurt though he knew she had ben without bucky for almost 70 years it still hurt.

He walked out of the room passing by every door untio he was stopped by steve who just finished up "woah, whats the hurry dick" he said watching as dick ust walked passed him with no sounds other then the his footsteps as he began to run for the elevator.

Steve looked confused although he figured what might have happened just from a hunch of and knowing bucky. He walked to dicks room seeing krystal on the bed before he woke her. "Hey krys, wake up" he said giving her a light shake before seeing the ring on her finger and shaking his head. "I figured bucky would do that" he said with a sigh exiting the room and running after dick not knowing he was being followed.

Krystal awoke with a start, looking at Steve with curious abd worried eyes. "Huh, Stevie? what's wrong?" She asked groggily, watching as he walked out of the room. She changed her clothes with a snap and followed him out, worry marring her pretty features. She had no idea what had happened, and it make her clutch the dog tags. She worried about everyone as she followed steve, unsure of what was to come.

Steve ran towards the elevator not knowing where dick was thinking of only one place that usually gets his mind clear. He hit the button for the balcony where the ceramony was held before holfkng up his watch which had a communication device in it just for sheild "Hey JJ I may need your help, Dick ran away in a hurry and I believe it has something to do with krystal" he said banner having heard it as well as all the others though clint was still sleeping. "I warned krys about this" bruce said putting down his screen rushing out with tony on his heals. It was obvious they all cared for dick and new how hard loving krys could be they all had at one point or another. With no knowledge of where he was they searched the tower not knowing where to look.

JJ clicked his own cummunicater. "I didn't think he'd actually take my advice... uncle steve. Go find dad. We both know this is partly his fault. I'll find dick." He said, focusing his magic on dick's energy, finding him quickly. He appered next to Dick, letting out a sigh. "Alright, what did she do this time?" He asked, and it would be easy to tell who he was referring to. While JJ understood his mother's predicament, he also knew that should only have one heart. So which man was it?

When JJ appered dick was standing on his hands keeping balance as he tried to calm himself down in a large strage room "You should know he's your dad isn't he" Dick said rather rude though it wasn't meant towards JJ at all. "Please just go away I'd rather deal with this alone" dick continued removing one hand from below him still his balance didn't fail.

"Bucky proposed, knowing her and well seeing the ring she excepted. I know she probably took dicks feelings into consideration but it's bucky so she could have thrown it all away for him" steve said reaching the balcony not seeing dick. "Look it's a hard time for all of us and krystal is not the easiest soul to love considering fae allow multiple lovers. It just isn't that easy for a humman to get used to." He continued speaking to JJ "Please just see if you can out of hiding because she loves him I can see it everytime she looks at him." He said unknowing of krystals presence behind him

JJ sighed, stretching himself. "Just cause he's my dad doesn't mean I know everything about what he does Dick." He said, simply stretching, not leaving. He kind of feared what dick would do without someone around, hks mom having told him all about him. "You know, you wouldn't be turning if she didn't love you. Fae magic only works if there is a love connection." He said, trying to make the man feel better. He wasn't sure what else to say.

JJ shook his head inaudably. "No uncle steve. She loves him. She wouldn’t just accept dad without some kind of plan pertaining to dick. You know this." He said, sighing. His mother could get into some crazy love predicaments. He nodded, sighing. "Yes, i'll try. She needs him. She needs both of them." He said, clicking off his earpeice.

Krystal crossed her arms. "Hard to love huh? If i'm so hard to love, maybe i'll just disappear! Why didn't I listen to phil when he warned me not to fall in love with a human? Feh. I'm out of here. Nobody seems to care about my feelings" she yelled, leaving in an annoyed blast of blue lightning. What none of them would know though, was that when she was safely alone in her bedroom at the castle, the pretty fae woman would break down in tears.

Steve turned back to hear her voice freezing at the sight... "that's.... I... Don't" he tried to speak but she flashed off. "Damn it" he sighed. He was being honest though it obviously wasn't taken the way he meant it. "Why does everything I say turn around on me" He said pacing as tony ran through the door. The blue lightning having caused enough noise for tony to get there.

Tony saw steve pacing in anger and guilt confused "krystal heard you, huh?" He asked slightly chuckling though he knew it was serious. "Don't worry she'll be back and whe she does just apologize and tell her." He said smiling. "Tell her what that my words came across differently then what I meant or that she took it the wrong way" Steve asked shaking his head. "You decide, I mean either way you're screwed so tell her." He said having known about their relationship for longer then even thor. "And there isn't much use hiding what ylu feel cap, she'll figure it out. She aleays does" He said walking down the hall again.

Dick sighed closing his eyes with his body turned away from JJ "Sorry, I didn't mean to sound so rude. I just... If she does love me why is she agreeing to marry him. I understand fae love I've heard enough times to get that but, why is it still so fucking hard" he said, his balance beginning to faulter as his voice became a little more rough. The sound of a couple tears hitting the floor as he lost balance and fell onto his side. "I also get that she hasn't seen him in 70 years yet still I... I... I CAN'T DO IT" he shouted slamming his fist into the floor and using it to pick himself up and lean against the wall."

Krystal was to blinded by anger to even try to listen. He had insulted her. She would normally be level headed enough to listen to their perspective, but she was to caught up in anger and pregnancy hormones to give a flying fuck.

JJ let out a sigh, running a hand through his hair. "I know . it's alright. I deal with stuff like this all the time. " he soothed, looking concerned at the tears running down Dick's face. He wished he knew just what to tell the other man. "Mom grew up in a culture where multiple spouses is the norm. For her, she doesn't realize she's done something wrong. I know that she loves you dick, or that ring would't be for engagement, it would be a wedding ring." He admitted, stretching himself and getting into downward facing dog posistion. Yoga helped him think snd helped him relax, two things of which he was in need of now. JJ sighed. "Mom carries around alot of emotional baggage when it comes to dad. He is the reincarnation of the fiancee she witnessed being killed, but was unable to do anything to save him, shackled in iron cuffs. She waited 5 centuries for him only to die on her again. She just wants another chance to be with him." JJ explained, telling the whole story of prince onyx. He wasn't sure what else to say. Dick made things even harder.

As dick sit with his back to wal looking up at JJ he listened to what he said understanding that krystal was much much older then he thought. He knew that she was at least 500 considering the stories she had told him but he never knever she was actually over 1000. That still didn't change his feelings for her though it came as a slight shock. "I understand I've heard the stories before at least about his death, but twice? I had no clue." He said looking down and feeling more guilty then previously.

JJ nodded. "Mom doesn't like to talk about Onyx. She says its yo painful. You might be able to get dadbti talk about him if you want to know about him." He told dick, still stretching. He knew his mom would be mad, but dick should know how old she is. "She won't be as self concious with Uncle Thor around, but mom is pretty old. She'll be celebrating her 2001 birthday this december." He told the other, changing posistion again.

Back
Top Bottom