Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A twist at the titans tower (Krystal_Atems_Girl x KGT Witty)

His eyes adjusted as she straddled him shaking his head in disbelief. "Yes, but what's going on?" He said still having trouble seeing the dark colors. She had him pinned but he was strong enough to reach the light dimmer on his side table turning the light up just enough to see. He saw the purple and noticed the black outlining, it's the night gown she used to wear to turn him on when they were together. "I wondered why the gown felt familiar ." He said chuckling "now I see" he said smiling lightly his shirt was white and underwear black not realizing would ha e had a visiter that night but it worked out just fine.

Krystal smiled, giving him a light kiss. "we still have to figure out mini-Clint's sleeping arrangements for when hes home from school. He's gonna wanna send as much time with you as he can, now that you know him." she explained, pinning him in such a way that she was cuddled next to him, and could reach his neck. She knew how sensitive his neck is. Krystal kissed and bit at his neck lightly, smirking slightly. While she knew there was things to discuss, she also wanted to have sex. She still loved him, and still wanted him, no matter how complicated her love life was becoming. Krystal chuckled. "of course. Purple and black are your colors, arrow" she said, giving him another kiss.

Clint's neck flexed at her kisses not only was his neck sensitive, he hadn't been kissed like the way she did for a long time. His body froze up getting tense with each passing second he knew she loved him and was still willing to show it but was he ready to give that love back after so long. "Right, uh mini MEeee!. He said the tense feeling constricting his movement and his voice become higher and lower as she rubbed up against him. "I THink we... CAan deal with it later" he said. He loved her even after all this time but at the rate she was going he feared not being able to return it more then the others.

Krystal smirked, continuing to kiss at his neck. She knew how to get him all hot and bothered. "Are you thinking that i won't love you as much, Arrow?" She asked curiously, snuggling into him as she kissed his neck. She wished there was a way she could show each one she loved just how special they are to her, other than just sex. While she loved sex, she wanted to give them each something special to show she cared. Bucky would get a flying classic 1939 studabaker, dick had gotten to see her true home, and custom weapons and suit, steve, she hadn't thought about yet. She didn't know Bruce's feelings, so she wasn't sure what to make him, but she would think of something. Krystal kissed at clints neck again. "I love you, arrow." she whispered, and there was nothing but truth in her blue eyes. She needed him to know. She needed them all to know.

"It's not that" he said his words finally beginning to calm as she kissed him, he turned his body finally moving since she had began to cuddle into him. "It's more I fear I won't love you as much as the others." He said knowing it sounded a bit weird "you have two other men 3 floors above us sleeping, and most likely dreaming about you. Possibly 3 if Steve realizes how dumbshit crazy he is for you." He said moving his arms around her waist and hooking them to hold her close "The point is, The point is that they love you qnd never want to let you go my, my fear is that my love for you doesn't even come close to theirs" he said leaning his head into her shoulder

Krystal chuckled, giving him a light kiss. "The fact that you even worry about it proves that you do." She said, playing with his hair a bit. She pulled him closer to her. She just wanted to feel him near her. She gave him another kiss, relasxing into his arms. "Tell me, what is the first thing you think of in the morning?" She asked, curious look in her eyes. If it was her, he'd disproved his own fears.

He was pulled closer breathing heavier as he got closer and it brushed against her neck "for the past few days it was you, Before that it was keeping you safe by staying away." he said clenching his fist and body pulling into a ball next to her. This feeling, one he hadn't felt since before the breakup but why was it now happening, He had always dreamed of being with her again but never thought it would be like this.

Krystal snuggled into him, giving him a light kiss. "You were jealous, weren't you?" She asked curiously, smiling slightly. She was always jealous of natasha, even if she adored the woman to death. Clint and nat have alot of closeness, and it hit on her nerves sometimes. She felt left out. She gave him a kiss. "it'll be fine."

He looked into her eyes nodding "Yes- Yes, I was" he sighed ashamed of what he felt his body slightly curled with his lower legs still locked between hers. "The entire time I was staying away I basically had to force myself to leave the country multiple times on mission I wouldn't normally go for just to keep from going to you" he clenched his fist in anger at himself "I caused you so much pain that day on a lie and I'm sorry" He said head turning back down from her face in shame.

Krystal cuddled him close, kissing his head softly. She was curious about something. "what would have you done? If you'd come to me and found me alone and pregnant?" she asked, referring to when she was carrying Mini-Clint. She hadn't dated anyone during those 4 years, hoping that he would come back to her. She had worried for his safety for those long years, sneaking into his room at late hours and charming all his gear to keep him safe. She had known where his house was, and charmed all that as well, wanting him to come back. he had never known what she done. She was in like a ghost,out in less than half the hour. She just wanted him safe. Krystal stroked his hair, and back, kissing his lips again softly. "its okay Clint. you were only doing what you thought was right. i forgave you the moment our son was born. I just wish you hadn't of stayed away. I love you." She admitted, snuggling him close. The sex could wait awhile.

A few minutes later, a small sound could be heard, and then a crack of the door could be seen being opened. "Daddy.. I had a nightmare..." The young boy said sadly, rubbing his eyes. Krystal smiled softly. "Come here sweetie-pie. tell us all about it." she said, watching a the young boy climbed into bed with them. He looked up at his mother. "mommy, does this mean you and daddy will be together again?" he asked innocently, and Krystal pulled him close, kissing his head. "I don't know for sure baby. Things are very complicated right now." she explained, sandwiching him betwen his father and he.

He wasn't able to answer any of her questions his thoughts over the matter clouded his mind entirely at one time until she cuddled closer and kissed him again. He looked to the boy smiling as his mind cleared with their words, He sat up listening to him as he climbed into the bed with them. Clint's head bounced back at what the boy said next, he looked to her listening to what she said before opening his mouth "She's right" He said before smiling at the boy "But it doesn't mean we won't try" He said putting his hand on mini clints head "Now why not tell us about this bad dream you had." he said leaning his head to the side wondering what it could be about.

Mini Clint nodded and snuggled into his parents. "It started out okay, with the the 3 of us living happily in the fae lands, and bro-bro was with tony, and uncle Steve had just been found. Then, the crazy clown kidnapped mommy again, only it wasn't him. It was bro-bro Jared. He had somehow become crazy like his dad once was, and had kidnapped her for some nefarious purpose involving something called rape. So auntie Raerae and uncle Jason went to find you, and uncle Jason was killed in the process... again. Seeing Jason lie dead though somehow snapped bro-bro out of it, and he saved Jason. I don't know mommy, it was very strange and scary. i'm not sure what to think.." he admitted, shrugging his shoulders as he snuggled into Krystal and Clint. Krystal stroked his back softly, trying to calm the boy who was fairly shaken up. Mini-Clint is very close with his half brothers, so he had no idea how to approach this. He was almost 5, yet the boy acted as if he were a 25. A prodigy of his age group, he was solving extremely hard equations at 2. Krystal often wondered where he got sch intelligence, but remembered that though clint had only had a 7th grade education in the circus as a child, he was still very intelligent. She suspected it was the product of the both of them.

Clint's eyes lowered wondering how to respond hr looked to Krystal thinking of her feeling but he couldn't read it. He looked back to mini clint giving a sigh as he patted the boy's head "It's all gonna be okay, but maybe this should be brought to dick" he said lightly giving a sigh. "I don't like him very much but he does know Jared more then I" he said nodding "Though still I don't think it will happen" he rubbed his head yawning "Why don't you sleep in here with me tonight" He said unsure if Krystal was even planning to stay.

Mini-Clint nodded, though he made a face. "I don't much like him either. He reeks of human." he admitted, turning his head up. Krystal chuckled slightly at her son's reaction. "he just means he smells funny because he's mortal. they give off a strange pheromone that only fae smell. You may have smelt it before on Natasha or Bruce." she admitted, guessing at his true nature, though she doubted he knew. She laughed a bit. "mini Clint is a full fae Clint, and since i'm only half fae, part of that has to be yours, arrow," she said, rolling her eyes a little before he smiled, miniclint suggesting they all stay, and she just nodding.

Clint looked up to krystal after he had said mini clint shouod stay "wait what was that about me being fae?" He asked knowing he had never been able to do what she could. He could never heal a wounded man or fly or do any of the amazing things that she was able to. "I don't think so maybe he just got the fea jeans" he said knowing he had talked with her about this earlier. "Remember I have no powers no abilities I'm not amazing like you all I've got is the precision of a trained sniper just with a bow" he said flatly, he had always felt like he was part of the avengers as did Natasha but when forced to talk about powers he always felt left out even just when the entire group was hanging out here at the tower he seemed on edge to be around people with powers he wished he had.

Krystal shook her head. "No, it doesn't work like that, arrow. Both parents have to be at least half fae to create a full fae child." She explained noticing somethingbon his arm she hadn't before. It was old fae rune meant for binding of powers. She fingered it softly. "Your powers are bound. I've no idea why though. I can trh to unbind them if you like." She admitted, her fingertips glowing a slight shade of blue. If he wanted her to, she would. She knew how much having powers secretly meant to him.

He looked down to his arm seeing the rune glow bright blue "no I'm fine" he said knowing that she would question his words. He took a sigh looking down to mini clint, he gave a sigh rubbing the boys head before looking back to krystal. He pulled his arm away hiding it again "I guess I hid it too long, krystal there is a reason I don't have powers." He continued looking back up to her. "At somepoint during our time together I became a fae, the only problem is I couldn't control the powers. Awhile after I noticed I went to fury and he sent on a mission. Instead he put me away so I can practice, and when I couldn't control it at all he sealed it with a machine that mimics JJ's powers." He said looking back to mini clint.

Krystal raised an eyebrow. "You didn't think to ask JJ or I or Phil to teach you?" She said eyes showing that she felt slightly offended that he hadn't just come to her. I mean, they were lovers at the time, and he didn't think to tell her that she'd accidentially turned him fae? It was kind of insulting. "I didnt do it on purpose." She muttered, eyes showing slight guilt, though she was also happy it had happened. At least this way lil arrow would never have to suffer the pain of loosing a parent as she had and as JJ had. It was much for a fae to bear, for their emotions were much more deeply felt than a mortals. She did not want any of her children to experience that ever again, unborn or married with kids on the way.

Clint looked the other way looking to the rune on his arm again "It was phil's idea... He gave me some training but it wasn't working. I had no ability to control it and even the most experienced fae couldn't do it." He said putting a hand on the rune. "Phil was also the real reason I left, he meant no harm and neither did I but he thought it'd be best to not see each other after that. He knew you'd find out about this quickly and well do this" he said talking about how she was getting on him for not coming to her. "I agreed because I thought if I stayed with you I'd be saddened to know we're both fae but only you can use the powers." He continued looking out the balcony over the city. "However, phil didn't tell me about you" he said pointing and looking to mini clint "probably in feared I'd fight to come back if I knew, and he would've been right" He said smiling lightly to mini clint

Krystal sighed, running a hand through her hair. "Phil can be overprotective. If you want, i can try and teach you. You shouldn't have just given up." she said, giving him a kiss. She stroked his cheek. she knew there was magic that phil had no idea on. While he was very versed in most fae magic, he knew nothing of moonian. Krystal smirked, giving him another kiss. "Just let me try, arrow. There are some magics that phil knows not. let me try." She asked, and her expression was so sincere no one could resist it.

Clint looked down to his arm "I don't know krys many times I almost killed people and other times my clothes dissapeared" he said knowing it sounded silly but it wasn't something he wanted to seal with. He looked to her seeing the pouting face she always put on when she wanted to do something but had the words no told to her. "Krystal..." He said knowing there was no use, once her mind was set on something she would do it anyway it always seemed to make her happy though. He looked at her pouting again and chuckled lightly "fine but it's your fault if something happens" he said trying to hold back a chuckle and a smile while he held out his arm showing the rune to her. "If you can't help we lock it again, please"

Krystal nodded. "Fair enough, but I can help. There is magics that phil knows not." she said, smiling a little as she unsealed his powers. She took a moment to magically ward the room from magical damage, then she got out of bed, pulling him with her. "Our son is only 4 and I taught him how to use and control his powers, i can do the same for you." She said, motioning for jim to try something with magic. She would first examine his technique, and then she would use the best way possible to teach him. Hell, if she could teach steve rogers yo use fae magic, she could teach anyone.

He stood up following her before pooking to mini clint and back to her "I don't know if it was a motion I was making but my clothes often disappeared when I tried" he said worried about mini clint in the room. Mostly he just didn't want to look stupid in front of his 4 year old child who acted and talked like he was an adult. He sighed standing up straight looking at a glass in the room. He loosened his body up before raising a hand flicking his wrist to make it float in the air. He tried pulling it towards him but nothing happened all he could geuss is something happened her warding spell blocked the damage of. He tried another time this time slightly faster but instead of just floating it towards him he launched it at his own body. Watching as it flew towards his chest before it was stopped by krystal.

Krystal chuckled. "Don't worry. Lil arrow is a sounder sleeper than tony." She said, guessing at what he was fearing. She watched as he tried to bring the glass to himself, stoppingbit before it could injure him. She already knew his problem. "Your powers are rebelling against you. You need to show them who's boss. Alot of fae struggle with this. We need to meditate" she told him, sitting on the floor in a pretzel like stance, motioning for him to sit inbthe same way and face her. When he did, she took both his hands. "Now, breathe. Imagine your power as a person, then imagine beating him up." She instructed, herbbody glowing slightly as she chanted in moonian. She was chanting an old spell that would help him put his powers in their place.

Clint watched as she motioned him into a sitting position closing his eyes. He listened to her voice thinking it seemed a little too easy to be the answer though he tried anyway. His eyes closed feeling her hands as she chanted watching a light nlue aura appeared in the darkness his closed eyes created. Once it was a fully formed human body it attacked with little warning. Though the meditation kept his body in place it felt as if he was moving from side to side watching as the body's attacks flew by him. He rushed into it knocking it to the ground though it quickly got up again trying to sweep his feet as it stood. Clint lifted his leg not letting it make contact before he rushed it again shoulder into it's throat knocking it over again before he stood over it hitting it where it'd chest would be.

Back
Top Bottom