Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A twist at the titans tower (Krystal_Atems_Girl x KGT Witty)

Tony followed JJ to their room ending up on the bed as soon as they got there "You know I love you right, Jamie?" he took of his shirt as to tempt JJ. "I think you need to prove yourself"

Steve looked up at her "If he is then it would be a miracle, fae or not that was almost a 600 ft drop" he looked away trying to keep his temper. Seeing half of dick's face at the corner steve chuckled to himself. He stood up and held out his hand "I'm sorry I didn't mean to lose my temper" he pulled her up hugging her tightly. he whispered in her ear "I think someone heard the me go off, look" he turned while hugging her pointing he head to the corner. Dick began to feel alittle sad closing his eyes not seeing Krystals head looking towards him. He backed away from the corner and left with his head down. walking toward other hall. "are you sure he is okay" steve said letting go of her.

JJ licked his lips as T4ony took his shirt off. He had missed those sexy toned abs. He smirked at Tony. "Of course i do.. hmm, maybe i plan on showing you right now, tonykins." He crooned sexily, straddling hisblover and pushing him down on the bed. He kissed him roughly, running one hand down tony's body as the other undid his pants skillfully. He was going to have such fun with his little Tonykins.

Krystal shrugged a bit. "Miracles do happen, stevie." She said sort of flippantly, though her eyes told how freaked out she'd gotten about him yelling. Yelling made krystal twitch. She had never been able to explain why. She relaxed a bit as steve pulled her into his strong arms. There was something familiar and safe about being there. She leaned intonhis touch slightlt as she looked to the corner, seeing dick standing there. He looked so sad, and it made her heartache. "I think he thinks we're together or something like that. Poor Dick. I should go talk to him." She admutted, sighing. She had hoped to make him jelous, not depressed! That had backfired.

Tony blushed as he was pushed to the bed feeling jj's hands on him he looked "careful" he smiled as JJ kissed him. "You don't want to get hurt before the wedding." He feels his pant slip off slowly becoming hard. "So who you gonna be this time" he smirks laughing a bit moving his arms up JJ's arms

Steve looks at her as she walks toward him "jealous? I'll take it as a long story" he follows seeing something out of the corner of his eye. "You know what. You go talk to him I have to check something out." He walked towards the elevator talking to someone from shield. He walks into the elevator with them and heads to a floor with a large open overhang.

Dick turned a corner taking a quick look back to see if he was being followed. He heard krystals footsteps as he continued down the hall opening the door to a random bedroom. He leaned up against the wall next to the door smacking his head "damnit why am I still hooked on star" he banged his head on the wall. "Maybe I'm not, why am I talking to myself" he slammed his head into the wall hard. Leaving him slightly dizzy. "Ouch" he caught his balance hearing footsteps in the hall. He slid down the wall waiting with is head hung.

Jj smirked. "Im more durable than you. You should be careful." He said with a chuckle, kissing his lover again and trailing them down his whole body teasingly. JJ chuckled again. "That depends... who do you want me to be?" He asked in a sultry voice, smirking at his lover Tony.

Krystal sighed slightly. "Its just more complicated than it should be Stevie. He has feelings for me, but he's also hung up on his ex still. Also, I think he's also kxmind of afraid you'll smash him if he makes a move on me." She admitted, nodding as she watched him leave before going after Dick.

Krystal found dick easily, walking over to him and kneeling down next to him. "Okay, whats on your mind, dickie-bird? You know you can tell me all about it, and I can correct some misconceptions about what you might be thinking." She said, smiling slightly as she took his hand and kissed his cheek lightly. Her eyes showed nothing but concern and love as sheblooked at him, and she squeesed his hand. She didn't want him getting the wrong idea about Steve. While she did love him, herblove for Steve had always been more platonic.

Tony looked up at JJ again "Steve hasn't shown up in a while"laughing as he moves his hands down his stomach. "I wouldn't mind having him visit me again" he licks his lips in anticipation.

Steve nodded thinking he understood running to talk to the shield member. "I need some information on Hydra" he said walking into the elevator. The man looked in interest "not quite sure I can do that without Fury's say so, but what is it you need cap?" Steve looked at him crossing his arms "I looking for info on Bucky Barnes and this Winter soldier that there have been sightings of" The man nodded getting off while steve stayed in the elevator. Steve hit a number in the elevator taking him to a room with an open over hang. "I had a feeling that flash was you." Steve walked towards Thor whos was out of his normal attire "Steve my friend, How are you?" Thor said walking inside "I'm good a little confused at what your doing here though?" Thor smiled "I'm here for the wedding of coarse"

Dick looked at Krystal listening to what she said. he put his hand to her cheek pulling her for a kiss. "I'm sorry I geuss I'm not used to this kind of competition" he chuckled kissing her softly. for a short period of time his mind cleared happy. He finished the kiss "I guess jealousy works faster then I thought."

JJ chuckled. "Steve it is then" he said with a smirk, his whole body transforming into his strong and moral uncle. He smirked at tony, holding his arms over his lover's head. With the change, came the power too. "I'm gonna make you my bitch, stark" he crooned in the voice of the wholesome captain, kissing Tony roughly as he used his magic to get the gag, handcuffs, harness, whip, and vibrating cock ring from Tony's "toy chest." He was gonna drive his partner wild tonight.

Krystal smiled kissed him back, leaning into the touch of his hand. "Well, you may have more competition to deal with soon, because i'm fairly sure that bolt of lightning earlier was my ex fiancee Thor (yes, THAT Thor, arranged marriage) and that he's lurking around here somewhere." She admitted, sighing a bit. What did JJ do, ask all of her exes to his wedding? This would be... interesting to say the least.

Tony tried moving knowing he wouldn't be too. He moaned while being kissed by the quickly changed JJ. "Be careful" he smirks "your paying for any broken items" laughing becoming very hard to the strong man holding him. "that includes me" looking over to the "toy box" seeing the stuff coming over "oh your going all out today" he smiled up at him.

Steve looked over at thor "so what did you do with Loki". Thor walked toward the elevator "We're hear for a wedding aren't we, so let's leave bad blood outside" they stepped into the elevator "alright, well there isn't much to do so the lounge is where everybody will end up soon enough" thor laughed "alright sounds fine my friend."

Dick layed back against the wall "well I think most of it is out of my system." slowly standing up "so my only questions would be what are your true feelings toward steve and this other competition." He laughed slightly "also is what you said about your feelings toward me true." He put his arm over her shoulder opening the door. "I don't want to be questioning you." He tapped his side with the other hand "I just want you to be sure."

JJ chuckled and kissed his lover's neck, nipping at it in just the way he knew the other liked. One hand now held both wrists, and the other took off his own pants, which were now more form fitting. JJ was a big muscled man, but his uncle was still bigger. The bants were now off, and the fun could begin. He smirkes and kissed Tony. "I always go all out, love, and i won'g break anything." He said, smirking deviously. He then started by handcuffing his lover and attaching him to the ceiling, then the harness attached to the wall. Next was the gag, and a quick stroke to the cheek, lastly being the cool metal vibrating cock ring on tony's cock, turned tonthe highest setting. "Comfortable? Color, bitch." He barked, licking and snapping the whip on tony's chest for an answer. Each color had a meaning. Green meant go, yellow meant slow down, and red meant stop.

Krystal chuckled as he explained. "To Thor? He is like a very loud brother. It was our parents that decided we should wed, because loki was in love with my sister, who was poisoned whe we were young. Steve, is a bit more complicated. I may need time on that one. I do love steve, but my feelings have always been more platonic. I don't know what his feelings are for me." She explained before giving him another kiss on the lips. She liked his lips. They fit with hers easily, just as bucky's had. "I am being truthful, Dick. Fae are incapable of lying." She said, following him out but not before gently stroking his cheek.

Feeling the whip on his chest Tony moaned, being muffled by the gag. He the cock ring change colors from Green to red and yellow at random paces. It usually followed the disires of the person in the ring it was acting strangly, though Tony didn't care. He couldn't speak he still let out moans that could be heard even with through the gag. watching as the ring still changed colors at random.

Steve and thor walked back to the lounge area to find noone there. "she must still be getting him" steve whispered to himself though thor heard him. "who must be getting what?" thor questioned sitting down on the couch. "oh krystal is getting the new guy he got sad thinking we were together I suppose" thor looked confused "moon pie? I haven't seen her in decades." thor sat up straight "yea join the club big guy,I was frozen in Ice for 70 years before her son found me" steve said laying his head on his fist obviously not listening

Dick continued to walk with her kissing her when she kissed him. "okay well then I geuss there are no doubts then" he stopped walking and grabbed both her hands. "I didn't think it would take one man, 6 ft or not, to make me jealous" he hugged her tightly to keep her close "I was wrong, horribly wrong." Seeing you with him worried me... for more reasons then one I might add" he let go looking into her eyes "I was wrong at the tower as well. I do love you. It just took a man twice my size to prove it to me." He put his arm around her again walking down the hall seeing steve and thor sitting down.

JJ smirked as tony moaned, and he continued to whip his chest, making a star design like the one on his uncle's suit on his lover's chest. He was getting so into character. "Won't my nephew be jealous whe he finds ive claimed you. Won't he, stark? Will he punish you, my little tech kitten?" He smirked widely, rubbing all over tony's body as the welts began to form. He was enjoying the sounds of his fiancee's throaty moans.

Krystal kissed his head, then his lips. "No, no doubts." She said, shaking her head and smiling as he took her hands, squeesing his quickly. She chuckled a little, pulling him closer to her. She kissed his head again. "Yeah, stevie has a way of putting things in perspective for people wether he realizes it or not. He did that with bucky alot. I love you too, dickie-bird" She admitted, squeesing his hand again before she followed him down the hall, grinning widely when she saw Thor. "Thunderball! Ah! Its been much to long, mikill bróðir! (Big brother) Much to long! How are auntie and uncle?" She asked, not knowing freya had been killed. Though they weren't actually krystal's aunt and uncle, but they had always been family, so she called and treated them as such.

Tony looked down his body at the welts making a loud groan at his touch. nodding at his question, his member began to twitch at the thought. He smiled moving as to try and escape only he knew it wouldn't work as he made the gear himself. He also knew he would probably get punished for struggling but he wanted it becoming more needy with every groan.

Thor stood up seeing Krystal walking with Dick's hand in hers . "Little song! Much to long little one." He looked slightly sorrowed thinking of freya. "Oh their... their good, at least.. Father is" Steve butted in for a second "Hold on" he took multiple looks at them "How do you know each other" thor laughed forgetting about his parents "Our parents arranged us to be married very long ago" he looked at krystal "We never how you say, Clicked, so we asked for it to be called off." he looks back at Steve "better question is how do you know her, my friend" steve chuckled "she was married to a good friend of mine.. before he dissapeared" death is more like it Steve thought sitting down. Thor looked down at dick who was holding Krystal making sure she was okay after steve's explanation. "So who is this then?" Dick stood straight "My name is Dick. I'm currently with Krystal" he said looking at her. "Nice to meet you, thor." Thor gave a hardy laugh smacking Dick's shoulder "Likewise Dick" he walked back to the couch and sat down. "How many of the others does she know, huh? He laughed pointing at steve

JJ smirked and wagged his finger at tony. "Tut tut, kitten! Struggling will only make it longer." He teased, goung around tony so that now he face his back. "Does the kitten want to be pleasured, or pained?" He asked, taking the gag off of tony and steet tu ing it aside for now, kissing him roughly as he pushed him against the wall. He was enjoying this.

Krystal put a hand on Thor's cheek and frowned slightly. Had something happened to her auntie? She would ask Thor about it later in private. They had much to catch up on anyway. She chuckled with Thor, smiling at steve. "Hm, yes, long ago. At least 3 centuries." She admitted, not feeling so self concious about her age with thor around, seeing as he was older than she. Smhe gave dick a chaste kiss on the cheek. It was quite a complicated story, and krystal didn't realise it would only get more complicated. Her son had made sure she had no shortage of possible love interests around, the littl stinker.

Tony laughed as the gag was taken off "I thought you were in charge, but if I get a choice..." he closes his eyes during the kiss "pleasured" he says letting out a huge breath. "Fuck me JJ" He smirks waiting to see his reaction or if he'd change.

"Steve" a voice yells from down the hall. The voice belonged to Hawkeye who was running down the hall with files in his hand "I got tho-" he sees krystal and begins to slow down "those files you asked for, what's going on guys?" He looks to thor and steve finally to krys and dick steve looks at him concerned "we're having a wedding remember?" Thor looks to krystal "Clint this is..." quickly interupted "Krystal yea I know her last I saw her she left me, why is she here?" Dick steps in front of krystal like he was going to protect her "It's her sons wedding sir" he said looking like he was ready to pounce. "So it would seem" Clint puts the files down in front of steve unknowingly opening the page to a picture of the winter soldier "Who are you then". Dick seemed to get even more tense "Dick greyson, nice to meet you clint" he said like he was trying to hurt him with his mind". Clint became tense aswell "pleasure" thir stands up extending his arms "okay that's enough" he says looking down at the picture.

JJ smirked. "Youve got it." He said sexily, as jjs cock plunged into his ass like butter.

Krystal raised an eyebrow when she heard clint's words. "If I recall, arrow, it was you who broke it off." She said, snorting a bit. She wasn't exactly annoyed at Clint, but he had broken her heart. She had loved him, and he just flippantly threw all they had away. They could have been happy together. She and him could have had a son, and been happy, but he just walked away from her. She never knew why he had just left like that. She waited 4 years for him, but he never came back. 4 years spent crying over him. She wasn't sure how she felt about him being around again. It certainly hurt, that was sure. Orystal looked to steve, then to the picture. "Steve, look at that tattoo on his anckle! Remember when you and bucky got matching ones?"She asked, taking in the whole picture.

Tony felt JJ's insert his cock into his ass moaning immediatly. Each time it was thrusted in seemed faster and harder. His cock twitched unable to play with it he groaned opening his mouth wide feeling his cum being stopped by the cock ring.

Thor, steve, and dick all jump at clint "what did you do" thor yelled at clint taking his eyes of the picture. They are all immediately turn there attention to krystal who is staring at the picture. Steve looks down to the picture seeing the tattoo. "No that's not plausible" he lifts his pants slightly to show the tattoo "How?" He looked up at krystal. "How what" thor looks to krystal. "Moon pie who is this?" Dick looks at krystal squeezing her "that's him isn't it, that's bucky."

Jj thrust harder into tony, engoying the sounds of his moaning. He nibbled at his lovesbneck, his free hands playing with Tony's hard cock. He loved making him wait until the very last minute to cum. It was sexy for the older man. He gave his lover a hickie on his shoulder, and the other, smirking because tony couldn't jerk off with the ring on him.

Krystal sighed. "Don't get all riled, you three. Its alright. I made peace with it." She said, hand on Thor's shoulder to hold him back. She wouldn't like to see poor clint smashed by her big brother. She knew if Thor knew just how badly she had been hurt by clint he might kill him, and she didn't want that. She looked at at the picture, then to steve again. "I know stevie. But I told you, the connection never severed, it only dulled. We have to save him from those aweful people. He'd want us too." She said to her old friend, expression now unreadable. She looked at thor first. "His name was bucky. He's JJ's father." She said softly before she looked to dick, nodding slightly. "I think so, yes."

Tony turned his head to trying to see JJ, loving ever ysecond of this. He began to go numb only making the feeling even better groaning with the inability to move. Tony felt JJ playing with him causing him to twitch. the sensation he had was compared to nothing he had ever felt had before. slowly he felt cum trying to seep through the ring causeing him to moan longer then usual.

Clint backed slowly as thor was still angered with him "Your off for now" thor approached clint as steve and Krystal were talking "but don't think for a second I won't come back for you." Steve sat down with his head in hand. Dick let go of her so krystal could sit with him. "But how we've got no clue where he is" dick said sitting in one of the lone chairs. Thor sta down in the couch opposite steve "Who is he being held by?" he looked at krystal kind of confused. "Hydra, Nazi science branch" steve replied with sadness in his voice. Clint spoke up knowing nobody wanted to hear him. "well that's the thing." he sat down in a the lone chair opposite dick, who is giving him a real obvious stink eye. "When the Nazi's surrendered Hydra didn't, they went into hiding." clint looked down knowing thor was still horribly angry with him. "In plain sight it seems, continuing research to hopefully take control." thor looked over to Dick to see him still staring at clint. "with what if I am correct they're who you got the tesseract from" he dropped his angry looking back at clint. "well it doesn't take alien tech to make a weapon of mass destruction, all they need to do is infiltrate some nuclear plant and they would have all they needed." steve finally spoke up still with sorrow. "It doesn't matter what they're doing right now, what matters is we keep a look out for him" he said pointing to the picture. Clint spoke again trying not to anger anyone "that's why nick told me to bring it up here, hes been spotted here. In the city."

JJ smirked widely and nibbled at Tony's neck, wnjoying the sounds he was making. "Mm, is my little kitten having a good time?" He asked in a sultry voice, still stroking off his fiancee. The sounds of his moans were only making the other man more aroused, nibbling at his lovers ear as he whispered "i'm about to cum." And cum he did, so much so, it was spilling from tony's wet asshole. He would make tony wait a bit longer before he let him cum. JJ always liked making tony wait until the very last minute, then let him cum inside him. It was a wonder the man hadn't gotten pregnant yet. He had a feeling though, tonight would be the night. That worked perfectly for JJ, a happily ever after with the man he loves so very much.

Krystal sighed, sitting on the oppisite side of steve and hugging him. She had almost wished it wasn't bucky with the look her old friend was giving her. "She kissed his head. "I know, Stevie. But i can do a few spells and seenif I can't track our bucky down. But we can't tell JJ. Not yet. Not until we're absolutely sure its him. Hydra would be cruel enough to stick that tatoo on som random soldier to hurt you. I don't think thats the case though." She admitted before looking at clint, shock, intruige and recklessness in her pretty features. She was hatching a plan. She knew that Hydra likely knewnof her power of dimension hopping, and would likely try to take her now that she wasn't hiding. "Well, lets catch us a winter soldier." She said, smirking wickedly, even though she knew steve would easily guess what she had planned, and possibly Dick too.

JJ took even deeper breaths nodding when JJ asked him if he was enjoying it. Feeling JJ nibble on his neck had drove himself readying for the large amount of cum. Wincing as it shot up into his ass he groaned feeling the build of his inside his cock. he wasn't quite sure how much longer he could survive. Cum filled him so fast he almost screamed. "JJ let me release mine inside you" he moaned feeling it drip out of his ass "please"

JJ looked over at Krystal thinking he knew her plan though not the purpose. "I will keep a look out but darkness approaches I believe some rest is in order" Thor said looking at steve who popped his head up stroking krystals hair "yes he's right, well since we all know where are rooms are right?" he said completely forgetting dick "Newbie here doesn't" clint said almost like he was trying to start a fight. steve looked at him shutting him up almost immediately "isn't it obvious?" thor started with steve finishing it. "The new-bie" he said like an insult pointed at clint "is currently with Krystal so they will share a room" Dick blushed slightly as Thor and Steve laughed clint cringing at the idea. "No that's fine if there is an extra room I'll take it" steve chuckled "shy I see, krystal" he looked to her "there is a room open next to yours, we won't be far behind" he looked to thor who looked at clint. "Your coming with us" thor spoke as steve stopped him "Banner is gonna want to know about this, he might find it Interesting" they all walked off to the elevator waving as they left.

Dick followed krystal who was walking down the previous hall "hey are you okay?" he asked catching up and holding her hand. "look I know this winter soldier guy is bucky but did you read the file? blown bridges, intel stolen, and Homicide." he stopped her and kissid her holding her tightly "I just don't want you to do anything stupid and get hurt or possibly die." he looked into her eyes "I couldn't take seeing you in pain holding his hand to her cheek

JJ moaned louder at tony's pleading. "As you wish, kitten." He said with a wide smirk as he pulled out and kissed tonybhard as pulled the cock ring off and plunged his ass onto his lover's cock. "Fuck me, tonykins." He said breathlessly, wrapping his legs around tony's waist and his arms around tony"s neck.

Krystal smiled a little as steve played with her hair. It was an old habit of both his and bucky's and it relaxedbher for whatever reason. She raised anneyebrow at clint. "Right, stevie. I'll show him where it is." She said with a small smile, glad her room was sound proof. She had a feeling that steve would want to talk to her about bucky before she went to bed. She would plan accordingly.

Krystal smiled at dick. "I know what the files say, dick. But thats not my bucky. He's still in there though, somewhere." She said with a sad sigh, placing her hand over hisand kissing him back. She hadn't realised she'd called him "my" bucky. If dick had noticed, hopefully ge would think it just an old habit. She looked at dick, showing him into his room, which oddly enough looked like his room at home, though a bit more decorated. She kissed him again. "Don't worry, dickie bird. This ain't my first rodeo. I'll come back safe to you." She said, squeezing his hand before closing she would leave to go back to her room.

When she got there, her skinny jeans, boots, tshirt, underwear and bra were quickly stripped off, and her silky dark blue and red lacy negligee was slipoed on, her boot socks now in the hamper, and fuzzy dark blue ones were in their place. Now she would wait for steve in her bed, just relaxing with a copy of the sailor moon manga volume 8.

Tony let out a large moan of relief feeling his cock plunge in JJ ass. He quickly started to move back and forth though very little. he felt the tightness as he thrust having difficulty doing so. thanks to the cock ring it wasn't long before he let go of his load inside JJ causing an. amazing sensation to coarse through his body. "I love you JJ" he said almost out of breath.

Dick laid in bed not sure what to think of what Krystal said. My Bucky? He thought about what everyone said. (We have to keep a look out for him. What did you do?)Was he truly going mad with Jealousy or was he just over complicating it. "No stop" he smackes his.head trying to recover "probably just force of habit." He got out of his clothes and took a shower getting into some night wear that was left in the dresser for whomever was in the room.

"Maybe I should go keep her company." He decided walking out the door to see Steve already standing outside her door. "Oh Hey" steve wasn't quite sure what to tell him. "It's alright,Steve. I fear she may do something that will endanger her tonight." He walked closer "If anyone can talk her out of it it's you, thank you and sorry for my behavior earlier today." Steve looked confused not sure what to think of Dick anymore. "Thank you Dick" nodding dick turned the other way and back into his room where he could faintly hear ateve's knocking before closing the door.

JJ moaned out as tony thrust, magically letting the chains that held his lover erect off. Tony could move freely now, so JJ kissed him and popped them to the bed. He wasn't a fan of standing when he bottomed. It reminded him to much of the rape he had suffered as a young kid in 1962. He had only been 19, and some drunk man did him him an alleyway. He had never seen the assailent, as it was dark, but he had heard his voice. The sound still haunted him, raped by his own uncle. They had never been biologically related, no, but his mother had always been close to this man. Ironic really, now that he thought of it. His rapist, who had impregnated him the first time, and had been the reason he lost the baby, a boy, also ironically to be named Anthony, had given life to the man he loved most in the world. JJ smiled at the words. "I love you too, tonykins. More than anything." He said, rwaching up to kiss his lover softly and lovingly.

Krystal smiled at the knock. She had been right. It was though, very seldom she was wrong about things when it came to Steve. She had always been able to read him like a book. "Just come in, Stevie." She said loud enough for him to hear through the door despite the sound proofing. She smiled as he came in, putting her vampire academy dmitri bookmark in her book, and setting if on the bedside table. "So, what is it you'd like to talk to me about, stevie?" She asked, tilting her head slightly as she patted the space next to her in the bed. She was truthfully, quite tired of sleeping alone, and Steve had always slept in her bed when they were young. She missed it.

Tony flipped on his side as he pulled out "Thank you JJ" he held him close not wanting to let go. He laughed a bit "I wonder if anyone heard us?" Unfortunately JJ took a lot of energy out him and he fell asleep still holding him.

Steve's jaw dropped not sure what to say to the gown she wore "Hey Krystal- can we speak?" he said trying to keep his cool. He walked in and leaned on the wall knowing he might lose himself if he got to close. "I know what you're thinking of" he looks down "I don't think it's a good Idea." he paces trying to keep his mind off her body "It's not that I don't trust you, I don't trust Bucky" he looks at her "Best friend or not, When I first saved him from them he barely remembered me." he looks toward the wall where dick's room would be "Dick isn't the only one whose worried, Bruce worked it out as well." he looked to back at her biting his lip "he doesn't want you doing it either."

JJ stroked tony's hair softly after he'd fallen asleep, singing old fae lullabues to himself as he started to drift off as well. That had been amazing sex, and now he was wiped. Once his eyes were closed, his sleep became restless and tear stained. "An-tho-ny" he muttered softly in his sleep, dreaming of the son he had miscarried, the son who would have meant so much to him. Then, a flash came, and the scene changed. "Hi, i'm anthony starken. I'm here to see the ceo, JJ barnes?" The man about 25 said, though he was really much older, closer to 45. He saw the man go up in the elavator, and he saw himself in his office. "Starken? Where have I heard that name?" He though to himself as he turned around, and he fell tonhis knees in shock. "I though i miscarried." The man justbsmiled. "Yeah, and i thought you were dead." The man replied, helping his dad up and hugging him. Then everything went black, and JJ awoke, tears in his eyes and his body sweating. He shook his lover awake. "Tony! Tony! I just had the strangest dream!" He said, knowing his fiancee knew all about the rape and pregnancy, though he hadn't known who had raped JJ. Tony had enough daddy issues.

Krystal smiled. "Of course we can, stevie. Please, come sit. I'm cold and lonely, like back in the 30's." She said, illuding to the time she and he used to share a bed while bucky was at basic training. She was almost a little offended he didn't come and sit with her right away. They had always talked about the serious stuff in bed. At hearing his next pleads, she rolled her eyes. Here they were again, treating her like a child. While she allowed thor to treat her as such, from the others, it seemed masogonistic. She was 2,000 years old and had a good 1,000 years combat training and excecution under her belt, she could subdue bucky freaking barnes if she had to. His orders likely would be to capture her, not kill her. Hydra needed her, if they wished to conquer everything. She sighed. "Stevie, i know you're worried about me, but don't be. I have thenpower to make him remember who he is." She said softly, getting up from the bed to stroke Steve's cheek and give him a reassuring hug. She hated that he didn't trust her enough to think she could do thisbon her own.

Tony woke feeling JJ shake him "what's wrong Jamie" tony jumped seeing the tears in his eyes. "oh, another nightmare?" he calmed slightly "it's okay, It'll be okay." he held JJ close singing the soothing song his mother sang to him when he had a nightmare. he pulled away wiping the tears from his lovers eyes "now what happened?" he held JJ firmly to help him breath. Tony looked at Him with large interest listening to what he had to say. soon he was not sure how to react. on the outside he felt calm and collected but on the inside he was Worried about JJ "it'll be alright" kissing JJ's cheek.

Steve stiffened at the rub on his cheek "I know it's weird me not sitting down to talk. But I worry I might go ballistic if I get to close" he grabbed her hand trying to stop himself. "We have enough to deal with about Bucky and Clint has already pissed Dick off." he closed his eyes when she hugged him "I don't want anymore problems between us all." he let go of her barely fighting himself. "He wasn't originally invited but because we have the Bucky situation Clint is going to be at the reception. I already see that being a problem." his grip on her hand tightened as the scent of Krystal filled his nostrils. "Damn it" he tried pushing her away proving to not help at all. Instead he pushed her onto the bed and hit the wall his eyes becoming very needing. he looked over at her his eyes turning to a slightly darker color then they usually are. "Krystal.." he tried to fight himself by sliding towards the door. He took a look at her seeing her body on the bed "I'm sorry Dick." he pushed off the wall walking almost like he was controlled towards her. He grabbed her arms and pinned them to the bed "his eyes looking saddened "Krystal" he said as he leaned onto her kissing her neck very roughly. He moved both of her hands up above her head and held them in one moving his hand to her torso and moving it under her shirt.

Back
Top Bottom