Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An amazing Adventure (silverknight and the creator)

Mystique blushed at the compliment.
"Thanks! They certainly smelled soo good as I was working. If I had time, I would have had a sample but since time got away from me I didn't get a nibble." she bit into one and smiled.
"You are right! They taste great. Next time I am going to add some walnuts to it. I wanted to try the pancakes but not many would want them for dinner."

"I don't know, pancakes are good at all meals of the day," he said with a smile as he looked at her, knowing that she would get better with pratice cooking food. Plus breakfast was the easiest meal to cook for mot part. Now, tomorrow, I shall go fishing out on the deck, and if you want to join me you can," he said inviting her to go fishing with him knowing that it would be rather relaxing to do, and that was something he needed a great deal a way to relax and forget about the troubles that were before him at that moment. "Now, I am going to go lay down why don't you clean up and join me in bed again tonight?"

"Sounds fine. I am quite tired after cooking. It won't take me very long since some is done already." Mystique spoke as she stood up. She began by gathering dishes and then washing them up. Once All of the dishes were washed and put away, Mystique slowly walked to the bedroom to get ready for bed.

“OH BACK TO THAT OLD ARGUMENT, HUH? THAT COMMITMENT IS NOT WITH YOU NOR IS IT OF YOUR BUISNESS, GIRL.” Sean retorted.
“YOU HAVE YET TO NOTICE THAT I HAVE GROWN INTO WOMANHOOD, CHAVINISTIC PIG. IT IS MY BUSINESS WHEN YOU HURT THOSE WHO DO CARE ABOUT ME.“ Bessie spoke quickly.
“JUST GET TO YOUR POINT, BESSIE. I HAVE WORK TO DO.”
“I WANT AN EXPLAINATION OF YOUR TREATMENT OF THOSE WHO I THOUGHT YOU LOVED. YOUR ROYAL PRINCESS, YOUR SIBLING, YOUR FRIEND, YOUR TEACHER, YOUR LOVER.” Came the quick reply.
“THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT ME LIKE I THOUGHT. I CAN NOT ADMIT THAT I WAS AFRAID OR HAVE ANY DOUBTS OF BECOMING A FATHER. I HAVE TO STAY STRONG AT ALL COSTS NO MATTER WHAT. I THOUGHT THAT I COULD CONFIDE IN MY LOVER BUT SHE THREW INSULTS IN MY FACE. HER FOSTER FATHER THREATEN TO KILL ME. ACCORDING TO HIM, I AM NOT EVEN GOOD ENOUGH TO SUPPORT A WIFE OR CHILD. HER FRIENDS AND FAMILY WILL PROVIDE FOR HER ACCORDING TO HER FOSTER FATHER.
A FRIEND TOLD ME THAT IT WOULD BE BEST IF I WOULD JUST LEAVE. ALL BECAUSE I TRIED TO TELL THEM WHAT MY DREAMS WERE. NOW THEY HAVE BEEN CRUSHED, I HAVE BEEN CRUSHED, I HAVE BECOME NOTHING AND NOW I AM REBUILDING MYSELF INTO SOMETHING NEW AND DIFFERENT. I NOW LONGER HAVE FAMILY, FRIENDS OR ANY ALLIEGIENCE TO ANY COUNTRY.” Came Sean’s bitter reply.

“THEN I NO LONGER HAVE A BROTHER. I GUESS THAT I AM ON MY OWN. I SHALL FIND A WAY OFF THIS ISLAND AND FIND A NEW LIFE. MAYBE EVEN A NEW OLDER BROTHER THAT IS MORE MATURE. MAYBE EVEN TURN TO THE DARK ARTS. WHO KNOWS WHAT I SHALL DO.” Was Bessie’s hurt response.
“THEN DO SO QUIETLY AND LET ME WORK ON MY STUDIES. Sean yelled back with extra force.
“WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO A MAN WHO DOES NOT HAVE ANY INCLINATION OR ABILITY TO FINISH ANYTHING HE STARTED? COME ACROSS AN OBSTICLE AND YOU STUMBLE. MEET WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS A BETTER GRIP OF VOLCABULARY AND YOU GET ANGRY OR HURT DEPENDING ON WHICH IS EASIER AT THE TIME. NO WILL POWER TO PLOW THROUGH THE HEAVY SNOW STORMS, DO YOU? Bessie spoke up with a hurt voice.
“CAN’T YOU LET A MAN HAVE A MISTAKE OR TWO? PERHAPS I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO YOU BUT THAT IS IN THE PAST. I DIDN’T KNOW WHAT YOU KNEW OR THAT YOU KNEW MORE MEDICINE THAN I DID.” Sean shouted.
Their mother was ill in the middle of a winter storm. There was only one herb that would save her. Sean was against leaving to get the herb which would heal their mother. He was so dead against it at the time that he locked both his mother and Bessie in one room. Since the snow had blown up against that side of the house, it was very cold and Bessie could not get out. There was very little wood because Sean did not get much in before the storm hit. He had other things that he felt that should be done first and would not listen to his mother or Bessie. He was 13 after all. Nearly a grown man.

“YOU ALWAYS HAD A SUPIOR ATTITUDE, HAVEN’T YOU? FEMALES CAN’T KNOW MORE THAN MALES UNLESS IT IS WOMAN’S WORK. WELL JUST FOR INFORMATION, BOY, FEMALES HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO THE SOCIETY JUST LIKE MALES. FEMALES CAN BE JUST AS GOOD AS MALES IN THEIR CHOSEN FIELD. Bessie responded.
“I AM NOT A BOY! I HAVE NOT BEEN A BOY SINCE I WAS 13. GET THAT THROUGH YOU THICK HEADED, GIRL. I WON’T BE SO INSULTED BY THE LIKE OF YOU.” Sean screamed out in indignation. His eyes were dark with held back hurt and doubt.
“HUMPH. WHEN EVER YOU GROW UP AND ACCEPT THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF AN ADULT. FACE UP TO YOUR PROBLEMS AND WORK ON SOLVING THEM. THEN MAYBE I’LL CONSIDER YOU A MAN.” Bessie spoke very angry. Her eyes were brightly flashing her temper.

Sean made a few motions with his hands. A whirlwind was formed, much to Bessie’s surprise. The whirlwind’s tail picked up Bessie and then sucked out everything that was in the lighthouse. Sean made the whirlwind spin faster then the tail slanted backwards before it threw Bessie and her belongings to who knows where. The whirlwind slowed down and dissipated slowly.

“The whirlwind was excellently and skillfully formed but don’t you think that throwing your sister to who knows where is a bit of over kill? " a man suddenly appeared.

Surprised to hear his mentor's voice, Sean nearly jumped out of his skin.

"Yes, sir. Perhaps it was a bit of overkill." he admitted and just because of that mistake, he had another long night of studying coming up.

The man slowly nodded as he showed his displeasure with a sound whack against Sean's butt with a virtual hand.
"By now you should know the routine.Go and do what must be done." was the man's monotone response.

"Yes sir." Sean spoke as he began to walk gingerly to the lesson room.

"So this is where you ended up, interesting most interseting," Xavier, or a virtual Xavier commented as he looked at the other man and then Sean with a nod of his head, "So old man, how are thing in the isolated life of a backwoods mage," he said with a smile as he joked with him, he knew of him, all great magic users knew of each other for the most part, they just didn't share the info with other, kind of a old boys club as it were. He looked at the old man for a moment, "I am just here to give the kid a pep talk, nothing to worry about, the tome will fade out in a few moments, the other ones are with his sister obviously, someone has to make sure that girl finds some food, or she would seriously go hungry, still she is honest and upfront, good qualities in a woman these days."

"No, it was better for you to end up here, you are learning from a great mage, you have purpose in your life, it would of ended up here anyway," he commented as he looked at sean, "all that destiny stuff most likely, "Lets say you stayed, and you didn't have that stupid fight with your girl, you would of been far to weak to protect her, and when she was taken by the mercenaries you would of reacted how," he asked looking at him, "oh yeah, Aeris most likely isn't headed towards a bright future, got kidnapped by men who will most likely sell her to your uncle, so he can sue up loose ends, he did kill her parents after all, can't let the princess live to be a future threat, now can he," he mused to Sean as he shrugged, "It is a good thing you no longer care huh, and that you haven't achieved any knowledge of magic to help her either right. Good think your princess doesn't have a man who would abandon her like you, thought you had potential should be interesting where that goes," he said before disappearing so he would have the last word. Mages were big kids in many cases and he and his old master were both like this in their own ways.

Another tome in her things protected her and gathered her things for her, he was after all looking to watch out for Bessie on her trip. It controlled where she went as well, his magic was protective in nature but it rode the whirlwind like a kite taking her to the woman who they were going to go see, but faster, the Queen of the mages, the three eyes woman who they would meet in time. She was there as one of the notes turned to a tome asking the queen to taken in Bessie and train her in her own arts as much as possible before King Edward's arrival, it was a request cause he knew it would take a woman of the power of the Queen to help Bessie and help her reach her true skills. He could help the princess but he couldn't help Bessie with her far away, he figured this would give the three the best chance to all achieve their true powers. He had faith he would fine the brunette woman before it was all over again, and that she would fine her brother again too, more then ever. It also gave him a confirmation that they both were okay, something he could share with the princess as he trained her the next day.

The man looked at the image for that was all it amounted to actually.
“Oh really?” he spoke. “It has been quite a few years since we last met. Remember the triangle theorem?”
“NO! You are just teasing me….. you must be for I left in her in not only your so called capable hands but in Prince Edward’s and Marvin’s! All three of you are very strong and much more capable than I. I do not believe in Fate or Destiny. It is what you are born with that counts. I should know. I have busted my butt off to do magic and to get stronger physically and magically, what have I accomplished? Absolutely nothing. And now you say that Aeris is in the hands of Uncle Simimar’s mercenaries’…. He won’t let her live and most likely Aeris was mistaken for Princess Mystique. I do believe the world is doomed to a great darkness.” Sean dropped to his knees and sobbed like a baby until his mentor took his foot and gave the grown up infant a swift kick where it counts.
“If this is what kind of a fool that you are then yes the world is doomed. Do you have no pride, no self respect, no goal in life? Do you not love someone or even a few people? Do they deserve your respect and help in life? Tell me what you want out of your life most. That is your first assignment. Now get to work!” Zadicuss Zollinger gave Sean a swift kick through the walls and into the classroom.

Sean could do nothing but follow orders and make a list of what he wanted out of life most.

Xavier gathered the information from the tomes he had and blinked as he knew the location of both Marvin and now Bessie, he knew not to bother the princess, but he would give her a update on both of them the first moment that he could. He would also need to start unlocking her own abilities soon. If there was a trainagle, and each was being trained by a master of magic, it meant he had to help out as well, which he was rather sure that he would have to do as well. He sat down and pulled out various books that he used to refresh his knowledge from time to time and moved them aside as he knew that it would be ideal to use them with the princess when that time came about. He first had to remove the limits of her abilities, he knew they would have time in the port city, before they headed down the river as they got supplies for their little ship.

Mystique was definitely tired and being full made her drowsy. She barely brushed her long hair after she had changed her clothes. She stumbled to the bed and laid down to sleep which she did very quickly.

Queen Ganeida Vadoma Kalypso was searching in her metallic waters to see what she could see. Suddenly she smiles and covers her bowl then locks it up in its cupboard. She walks up from the depths of her castle where she goes to be alone. No one ever is able to reach those depths for several reasons and all of them not known to any mortal being.
After many steps- way over 10,000 of them if one was to count them- she arrives in her secret chamber. From there she could spy from various places in the castle as well as come out from hiding with ease. She went out where a hall connected to the wizards’ conference room. A quick knock and she opened the door. Being the Queen has its privileges after all.
“My student will be arriving shortly in the courtyard. Please follow me.” She spoke to the three men in the room. Merlin, Altruso and Waldheim followed their Queen without hesitation.

Xavier had the ship pull into port, it wasn't the port they would end at, but it would be one to resupply, they needed more supplies, and new lifeboats, he knew that Edward would approve the situation, as he looked at the large city that they went into and made sure his men were okay, and healed and working well too. The mage knew things were moving, he was a white mage who had a long history of study, and was considered rather a natural in the healing arts. He helped out as he worked in the light of the moon. The ship docked, as it would wake up in port where they were able to gather more men for their service and he knew they would be able to fully repair the ship and give the men a day to rest and recover letting his magic fully take effect upon them. As they finished, he went into one of the room and set up the bed so that he could do the work that he would need to remove the blocks on Mystique's power, then he would be able to teach her, but not till that was done. He locked the room when he was done not wanting anyone else to go into the room and mess it up by mistake.

“Bring her inside to her room. And her belongings. We do not always get to pick our special needs students.” Queen Ganeida spoke firmly even though her heart was not interested in this particular student.
Queen Ganeida lead the party back inside to a room on the third floor. Altruso carried her while Merlin and Waldheim picked up her belongings. As they traveled from the main garden to the third floor, Queen Ganeida examined Bessie. She raised her eyebrows in surprise as she thought to herself *Well, well, she is part of the triangle. I must get my notes and books out to review. It will come sooner than later.*

"please place her on the bed. Put her belongings on the trunk at the foot of the bed. I shall attend to her myself after I get a few books. Do not disturb her and cover your central eye. She is not used to seeing three eyed creatures. " Queen Ganeida spoke firmly as she left the room.

The wizards placed turbans on their heads and over the third eye. They stood at the back of the room just in case one of them was needed. None were to their disappointment. Not even when Queen Ganeida needed them when she came back too the room. She only sai
"Be sure to wear the turbans until further notice. No other need out of any of you. You nay go. Scamper along before I turn you into toads!"

Mystique fell into a deep sleep next to Edward. She was overly tired and did not know why yet.

The next morning Xavier went into town and had the other men gathering up supplies, he gave them a list of supplies to bring him as he worked to figure this magic to unseal Mystique, he knew the situation, that one great mage was training Sean, and another was training Bessie, which left him to train Mystique. Not that he minded, he could do so, he had done so a few times, as people wanted to learn the arts of magic that he had himself. He was a rarity and one that was not something you saw every day. He was glad that he could help, and that he could take the third pupil under his wing at the same time. He would have to tell her this, but he was sure that Mystique would be fine with it when she heard that the other two were training at the same time.

Once Bessie woke that night everything was explained to her. Why she was there, why these people had three eyes and that she would see Princess Mystique and Sean soon enough. She ate and was allowed to decorate her her room from the surplus room.
When she woke up the next day, she started her training with something called meditation. She began to learn how to concentrate and to think more clearly. She was also taught how to block out noises so that it would be easier to think. That would help a lot in the future. The whole morning was used to learn the basics of Meditation. After this she would have to get up early enough to do Meditation on her own.
The afternoon was very easy and enjoyable one for Bessie. It was all about plants and what they can do. She knew the common ones and was quick to learn the unfamiliar ones. Tomorrow she will learn how to prepare plants for storage....

Sean was working on his meditation at that time. He was clearing his his mind and organizing all of his feelings, old thoughts, lessons, knowledge, in fact everything he knew or experience into various files. As he cleaned up his mind he felt less overwhelmed and more capable to learn more lessons without getting them mixed up.

Mystique woke up slowly next to Edward. She wondered what was in store for her that day. She could feel a change coming but couldn't decide whether or not it was a good change. She smiled at Edward then quietly got up to change clothes.

As Aeris was in her cell something most unpredictable happened, a small boat approached the larger boat, on the boat was a young man who was wearing a simple over sized black robe as he and his small boat moved up on the side of the pirate's boat. His eyes looked as soft as the silver haired young man who soon was on the deck of the ship. The pirates had many questions about him and laughed at the young man, telling him how he was stupid enough to walk into his own death. He smiled at the comment, as the men started to look upon him as son idiot who didn't know anything. He paused as he bowed and then prayed. The men circled around him and asked if he was praying for some useless savior, he shook his head, and looked up at the captain of the ship. "No, I am praying for your soul, for you are all dead men," he announced to the captain. The young man was faster then Marvin, and his superior in the arts of the sword. The men fell by the dozen, three or four hit in the very first second of the battle. There was no mercy shown, all the pirates were dead with in a few second. When he attacked his eyes turned to a crimson red, bright, as he killed before putting away his sword.

The young man took out a tome, and looked at it, it was a message from one of his many teachers, Xavier, who told him about the situation. As the white mage's greatest student, so far, he was a powerful in both magic and the sword. He looked around and found the captive woman who he was noted with. The white haired young man picked up the young woman as he reached into his robe and found a tome, one he made. He knew that his teacher would have his tomes with him, it was a transportation tome, one that required two tomes to be in two places and allowed the user to travel between them. He activated it and was moving as fast as lightning having used elemental magic in his own tome. He moved fast enough to land on the middle of the ship a second or so later.

"Hello, I am looking for Master Xavier, I am Prince Junior of Isa, I come baring gifts," he announced with a confident look on his face as he held the silver haired elf over his shoulder, as she was a bit worse for the wear, but nothing to bad. He laid Aeris down on the deck letting her rest as he healed her, before he heard a footstep, and turned, "Well, the fail samurai is here," he announced looking crossly at Marvin who narrowed his eyes, as he looked at Junior. "I wasn't told you happened to be here," he mused as he looked at him. He paused, "Fitting you couldn't protect , her as is your job, idiot."

Marvin narrowed his eyes, he never got along with this prince, but he knew that he saved Aeris, so he would let it slide for the moment, plus, the prince was one of the best or maybe the third best swordsman alive. He walked over and picked up Aeris taking his adopted daughter back to her room, putting the small girl to bed, as the young man stood there, thinking about things, and waiting for Master Xavier to return from the city.

In the morning, after Bessie did her meditation, Queen Ganeida had her working with Basic Elementals. Once she learned that, Bessie began to learn Mental/Mind Control Magic. She did not know that she could seek to speak to creatures.
She learned how to identify various animals in a closed room. She learned how they sound when moving, eating, drinking and much more about creatures.

Sean was doing well on his Meditation 2 skills. He was beginning to even control his temper even. Not that he ever showed it but it ate at him from the inside. He never knew that he was doing it until Zadicus gave up healing that part of Sean.
Sean was much more interested in his Basic Elementals. He was also told that there were many more things that he could learn if he wanted to do so. The one thing that Sean now hated more than anything else and that was doing physical training. He repeatedly told Zadicus why he should even try when a female could beat him.
Again Zadicus gave up on Sean and assigned him another task. He was to build a large boat in his own design. Sean took the challenge hook, line and sinker. So this became his afternoon task.

Mystique decided to clean Bessie’s room and put her belongings that were left behind in the wagon for she felt like she would one day see Bessie again. On one of her trips back, she thought that she saw Marvin carrying in someone…. She ran to Aeris’ room after Marvin carried the female inside.
“Is that Aeris! Is she ok?” Mystique began crying as she came inside.

"Lady Aeris, is fine, she was wounded but I took care of the injuries," Xavier said as he looked at the princess as he tapped her on her shoulder, and then gave her a small smile, "Now, I do have a lot of good news for you, the location of your servants, Sean and Bessie. They are safe and they are in good good hands right now. Both Sean and Bessie are training under master magic users who took them in as their students. Sean is training with old man Zadicus, who will work with him to help him improve a great deal and find directions. Bessie is training with the Queen who we are on our way to meet, Queen Ganeida who is a good woman, I didn't know she ruled this land, but the queen of mages is going to be the one who trains your other servant, and I know we will meet them both again, so good news I would say, plus, my best student, Prince Junior arrived to help me train you in magic after we get you seals taken care off."

Mystique was completely surprised at both news. She was glad that Bessie and Sean were being trained and under a higher mages of all things! And to have someone who cared enough to take the seals off her magic. Then both of them will train her? What will Edward say?

"I am happy that they have a great mage to teach both Bessie and Sean. I am happy that Aeris is fine now. But also to actually need to train me? I am not exactly the easiest student to teach and wonder if I am unteachable. I question too many things and expect fast results as far as training goes." she spoke softly.
"Lastly, have either of you spoke to Edward about all of this? He may have other ideas..."

"Prince Edward will be perfectly fine with it, he and I go back a long ways," Junior said as he walked up leaning against the wall a bit. "Our fathers knew each other, and he is going to allow it. He, I am sure wants you to be the best possible, and if Master Xavier and myself can't teach you, you will be declared unteachable, but I am sure that we should teach you," he mused as he looked over at Xavier who nodded his head, "I am Prince Junior, I am from Isa, I am the one who brought back the ninja princess, Princess Mystique, I have not meet you before, but I was also a student who learned a lot from Master Xavier, I am sure he can do this. Questioning things isn't bad, but actually just causes your knowledge to grow in stronger as you know the reasons why you are learning stuff."

"The one teacher that I had did not like being questioned. Students are there to learn and do their work with utmost integrity and energy at all times. He was a stuffy old windbag in my opinion. Sean and Bessie do not know him. It was during my imprisonment in the basement. I never told them about him either. I only wish that I could have kept the old books that he was using. It was in a wonderful old world writing. So when do we start?" Mystique spoke as she changed subjects rather quickly.
"Also where is my manners. I am glad to meet you, Prince Junior." She smiled slightly.

"Well, princess, you need to go inside the empty room the right, and lay down on the bed, the rest of the day we will be unblocking your magic, so that we can start training. This is the first thing we have to do. Your prince will be out in the town we are at gathering supplies, so he will not be bored without you," he said teasing her a bit as he opened the door for her and then let her walk in the nice bed with the marks on the floor around it. "Now, I think that we are in here, lay down and then rest on the bed, and go to sleep if you want, this is a counter spell that will be done and when your finished you will feel different. He knew that she would feel way different after having her natural magic powers held from her for so long, she might feel a great deal better then she felt in a long time.

"Very well then. I hope it works well." Mystique spoke nervously as she left Aeris in Marvin's hands. She knew that Marvin would give her the best of care and she did not need to worry.
Once in the room, Mystique slipped her shoes off and laid down in the bed and tried to relax. Her mind drifted to Bessie, Sean, Aeris, Edward and many other places since she was just laying there being idle.

The two men walked around Mystique for a good long moment as they looked at her, focusing for a moment as Xavier took the lead in the event that was to happen. He placed his hands to her temples and the room started to glowed a bright blue all around the place as she slept, he found the blocks rather slowly, they were hidden well but it was sloppy work that had been done to block her powers. It was why she still had the connection to her servants he figured. The amount of power was good, rather impressive, she would have natural talents, both Xavier and Junior could feel this natural talent and flow of magic within her coming out with ease. The operation lasted a good 6 hours, as the two took turns working on the various seal points, in her body, which were many and various and then the two took a nap as they saw that the ship had been supplied even the ships purchased and there were carpenters repairing the ship.

Mystique grew bored and fell asleep a while later. She slept deep and comfortable sleep in spit of Edward not being there. He was the only one who Mystique could sleep with and feel comfortable with at all times.

Bessie was coloring her pictures of the flowers that she had learned so far. Tomorrow she would start working on the animals. Each book would be a book of flowers, Canines and other titles of nature.

Sean still did his morning meditations and his basic Elementals. In the afternoon he looked for a book with ship floor plans. He only had so much money and had to have it ready in under two months. He went for a walk to stretch his legs. He saw a large sailing ship bumping against the lighthouse. He turned just in time to face Zadicus.

"Go on board boy. If you can fix her up then you may keep her." Zadicuus announced to Sean.

There was blood all over the main floor. The second floor was a mess but he could see a plan forming in his mind.
The third floor was quite interesting concept. He quickly arranged in his mind how he could change the floor plan so that it would work......

The two were done as they went and found Edward and told him of the success of the work, and the prince slipped and and laid down and took a nap next to Mystique, it was hard now for him to sleep even away from her, as he slipped his arms around her and held her as he slept for a bit. He had a busy day of moving supplies and getting things ready for going down a good bit longer before they found the port on a large river that would be the way to the capital of this magic country that they are going to. They were able to recruit more sailors and give proper burials to those who died defending the ship against the pirates as well. The food and supplies for the ship were recovered as well as things went smoothly the repairmen had left leaving the ship in much better shape then the day preceding.

Mystique felt Edward's arms around her and turned to snuggle up close to him. Her face was much more relaxed and had more color to it. Her breathing was stronger and her heart had slowed down. She was so much more at ease and in control.

Bessie was getting ready for bed when she heard a knock on the door of her room.
"May I come in, please?" Queen asked.
"Yes of course, your highness. What may I do to assist you this evening?" Bessie asked.

The Queen came inside with a box. Inside the box was a small dragon.
"This dragon is an orphan. I would like for you to raise it, train it and if you do well, you may keep it. It is a rare dragon for it has three heads and most likely the reason why it was abandoned. I know very little about three headed personal dragons but I am very good at raising one headed ones. Will you do this for me?" she asked.

"Yes, I think that I can help the poor little guy with some help from you. What shall I do for it tonight?" Bessie asked as she looked at the tiny dragon.

Sean too was awaken. Zadicus was not as gentle to him.
"Sean, here is an orphan puppy. It is your responsibility to raise it and train it." Zadicus spoke as he dropped the puppy on a sleeping Sean.

Sean opened his eyes and sat up in horror. "That is a Cerberus puppy!"
"Good. I am glad that you know its breed. Here is the manual on basic training. I have recovered a ship that will be your ship to transform into a home for you and your puppy. You did not want to do physical training so this will replace the physical training starting this instant. Have a pleasant night, Sean." Zadicus smiled evilly for he knew that Cerberus pups were very energetic and tend to have plenty of mishaps.

As Zadicus left, he noisily dropped a book on the night stand while Sean was wrestling with two of the heads that wanted to play tug of war with the blanket while the third head wanted to lick Sean's Hand.

Edward woke up the next morning and talked to Xavier and found out the information on the best meal to make to help Mystique prepare for her training, he made a nice omelet for her, to eat to help her get going, he also made a cup of special tea that he was told would takes rather grand but also would help her get ready for the day, he put the stuff on the table in the room before he shook his love softly, "Dear, good morning time to get up love," he said firmly to make sure to wake her up, "breakfast is ready, then it is time to start your training. You have a long day a head of you," he said as he went over and sat down at the table eating some toast and orange juice as he waited for her to wake up. "It is pretty cool, oh, I was to ask you, how you felt this morning any different then normal?"

Mystique rolled over sleepily and stretched before swinging her feet over the edge of the bed. She stood up and walked over to the breakfast table.
"Try asking when I am a bit more awake, my love. I am kinda overly drowsy this morning." she mumbled a bit.
"What kind of training and what should I wear? I'll put my hair in a braid for sure...." She took a sip of the tea and her eyes opened wide.
"WOW!" she exclaimed appreciatively.
"This is an excellent tea, my sweet love. What kind is it?"

Sean was awoken up with licks and whines. He picked up the wriggly puppy and put it on the floor.
"Ok ok... I guess I am up. Let's get ready for the day.... Hey! If I remember right Zadicus found a boat foor me to convert! Let's go.... uhhh are you a boy or girl?" Sean picked up the puppy and it was definitely a boy.
"Good. I need to get dress but maybe I should take you out first......"

Bessie woke up to tiny scratching noise next to her head. She rolled over to smile into the box. A tiny female dragon looked up at her.
"Good morning little one. Let's see what I am suppose to feed you...."
Bessie reached for the book and the box tipped over and the tiny dragon flapped its wings to keep upright. Bessie laughed at the comic look at the dragons heads for each head had a different expression on its tiny face....

Back
Top Bottom