Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An amazing Adventure (silverknight and the creator)

"I have no clue, never trained with a mage after all," he said as he looked at her, "Well when Aeris gets ready to train she wears something she can move in, maybe that will help you in this situation, I mean it can't hurt anything right," he suggested as he looked at her reaction and smiled, "The tea is made from elderberries, a mix of cinamon, as well as some magical thingy that Prince Junior gave to me," he explained as he looked at her eating his own breakfast. "I am sure glad it came out well, I was trying to put the other things in to support the unknown taste, only knowing the test from word of mouth alone. "Now, today, you are training with Xavier who is to work with you on the basics so it shouldn't be to hard, I figure you will start simple," he mused as he ate a bit more. "Now, I am sure that the prince is going to train with Aeris, she asked him to train her personally, so that she could avoid being captured in the future, I figure it will be where your other teacher is at."

"The problem is that I do not have anything but dresses and that one swimming suit. Hmmmm.... perhaps I should borrow an outfit from Aeris then find an outfit or two for myself. Then again, since I basically live in dresses, I should learn how to move in a dress. Which in my mind will throw off any kidnapper....." Mystique spoke as she began to eat in earnest.
"And as for your earlier question, I feel more rested, more confident and more capable. I hope I wasn't too much on Xavier and Prince Junior."

Sean was finally dressed and was in process of making a leash and a collar for his puppy who was sniffing around.
Zadicus watched from the side lines with a smile before going over to Sean with his normal expression.
"Once you have a decent leash and collar, will you be ready to see your boat? It is quite messy but I did get rid of the dead bodies and no I did not kill them. If I had, I would have done a much neater job and kept the souls for future use." he spoke calmly.
"Yes, I will be ready when I finish here. I'll need plenty of water and some kind of chlorine....." Sean spoke as he made a knot.

"I have a spell which will clean without chemicals for you to learn. Do not use it for everyday work. It leaves traces of your magic behind." Zadicus spoke.

"Very well..... there. Let's try this on." Sean spoke as he quickly put one of the collars on a neck.

"Well maybe you can modify your dresses so that you can move in them faster, like cut slits in them that will give you more range of motion or cut them a bit higher so that they don't trip you up as well," he explained as he knew that in a dress that was long she would never be able to defend herself to her max abilities. He finished his meal rather quickly as he put it aside and then looked at the princess. "Well, Xavier is waiting I am sure to get his hands on you princess, if you need me, I will be working to move the small ships aboard. I will be about the deck, "don't be worried about coming and getting me if you need me. Also good luck in your training today, remember small steps, no big journey was made in one day," he said to her as he walked over and kissed Mystique on her lips softly.

"I will remember my love. Small steps it is then. I'll modify my dress later and if you don't mind, I'll use my swim suit today. I will certainly miss Bessie. She was a great seamstress in spite of her protests. Have a good day, ok?" Mystique spoke softly as she kissed Edward back.

"Well, have fun," he replied as he let her leave to go do get ready to do her training, he hoped she did need to see him as he looked at her in her bathing suit, he knew what she looked like in it after all, and he liked how she looked a great deal. He left too heading out and meeting with the new men and training with them in combat, making sure all his men knew how to handle themselves in a fight. He knew that it was more important to make sure his men were prepared to fight and to be caught prepared for a fight unlike before. He knew he should of done that after the attack and how badly that had gone for them.

Xavier was preparing for her to arrive at around the same time, he knew that she would be there after she was done getting ready. He had a number of books ready for her to train with and he was going to work on the basics. He sat there as he put books out each one was for him to make the room special so that it would give her a warm a comfortable feeling, the marks would help that. He finished and sat down, as he knew he had a big task to train her and make sure she was ready to move ahead in her training. He sat back in one his chairs as he went over the basics himself. He knew to teach he had to go over the info he was going to teacher her meditation before he got into more advance arts which would be easier with the meditation skills taught to her.

((FYI- In case I disappear after I made a shorter than normal post, its because I had to go take care of my grandson. I am a grandma for the first time and babysit my 2 month old grandson. :p ))

Mystique dressed in her bathing suit after she decided to ask Aeris later about possibly borrowing a couple outfits until she had her own dresses modified. She then went to the class room where Xavier was ready for her.

"Excuse me, Xavier, I hope that you don't mind me working out in my bathing suit today. I'm gonna ask Aeris later to borrow a few things for future use." she spoke with a bit of a blush for she was a bit embarrassed to be seen in her bathing suit by Xavier.

Queen Ganeida was sure that Bessie would improve more quickly by herself. So she decided to let Bessie be on her own for a few days while she did some governing of her country.
Bessie was happy to have the small dragon and actually bonded with the tiny dragon on her own.

*Momma?*
"Who said that?" Bessie asked as she looked about.
*Momma?* one of the tiny heads pulled on the dress. *Pick me up*
"Is that you little one? You can mind speak!" Bessie exclaimed.
"Let me try it....*Hi.Am I talking in your head?*" she asked.
*Yes Momma.* the tiny dragon squealed happily as it flapped its tiny wings.

(Aww, okay well nothing to worry about there)

"Well now," Xavier commented as he welcomed her into his room, he blinked as he looked at her in her bathing suit, "So, um, here," he added in as he took a robe and handed it to her, to put on, "that is rather limited clothes, perhaps not the best time to wear something like that," he said giving her a moment to put on the black robe on, before he motioned her to sit down on the floor, "we are going to start off simple, I want you to copy how I am sitting," he commented as he sat on the ground with his legs crossed and his hands on his legs face up as he looked at her, waiting for Mystique to do what he was doing. He knew that this would be training that would take a while, but this was the first start or first step on that advancement of training that would get her to the place she wanted to go.

(Good. He is a bit fussy at the moment)
"I plan on asking Aeris if she would let me borrow some of hers for practice in." Mystique replied as she put on the robe in relief. She sat gown across from Xavier. She carefully mimic Xavier's position. Once she had her legs crossed, Mystique closed her eyes for a moment to regain her composure. She had to forget about being lady like for the duration of her training. She slowly opened her eyes and then spoke

"I am ready to be trained."

"This is a relaxing excercise, the purpose of it is to calm your nerves and put yourself at ease, there is nothing to worry about with this. You just need to follow my words, it doesn't matter if you are a mage or not, this will help calm your mind and help you find a better sense of balance," he explained as he looked at her, "do not worry, if you are ready, just do what you can, do not worry about if you can. Take deep breath in, and deep breath out, time and time again control your breath, focus on that if your busy mind needs a place to go," he explained calmly demostraighting the techinque for her to copy as she sat across from him. "Focus on the breaths, and that alone, think not of what is outside this room or your circle your sitting in, let my voice slowly fade and your mind focus on nothing at all."

Mystique took deep breaths slowly but the image of sitting across from Xavier kept slipping into her mind. She saw Xavier and Bessie laughing as they walk...... she shook her head and closed her eyes so that she could not see him. She kept focusing on the words but not the sound of Xavier's voice. She slowly pushed thoughts of Bessie away. Then Sean came into her mind and Aeris slipped in. She saw an image of the two of them arguing, or rather Aeris talking and Sean silently taking all of the insults which hurt him deeply. She could see his fragile confidence shatter as he just walked away from her like he always did when he was confronted with a problem or conflict. She saw then row away with very little with him........

Xavier kept a close eye on her, and knew that she was getting this down and she was doing well, he stood up and walked over and picked up a book from his shelve and then sat back down on the ground and looked at Mystique, as he waited for her vision to come back to her. Xavier knew that she didn't know that this was what she was working on, and that beggener meditation was a check, as he knew that she would have this down. She was naturally connected to others, and that connection caused her to do her meditation well. He wondered what was going on in her mind as he looked at her. "Now, what do you think," he said as he noticed that she was coming to from her little meditation, "you have done your first magic thing very well, I am rather proud of you and your work today. See anything interesting."

Mystique opened her eyes quickly in surprised.
"I did magic? All that I saw were some images of Bessie then Sean and his argument with Aeris...... It is more like my imagination visualizing what happened to them...."

She was thoroughly confused how these dream like images could be magic.

"Yes, you were able to focus on the visions of the past, perhaps, it is a skill that you might be talented in. "What you saw was what happened most likely a few days ago," he said as he looked at her, "Now, you did well, let us try this again, just like before, you are doing rather well, you are able to connect with the magic in your nature, this will enable you to do magic cause the magic comes from your connection to your magic inside yourself. The stronger this connection is the better and faster you will be able to learn various spells and magic effects," he explained as he wanted her to try it one more time. "When we are done with it this time, then we will work on the development of a basic tome, this is a tome which can create something simple like food or water once a day."

Mystique listen with a lot of interest.
"What good are visions of the past? I would like to see in the future perhaps. Now that would be very helpful." Mystique spoke as she readied herself for the next part of her lesson.

"Well, then if that is your goal then focus on a person or object, and focus on them alone, and then you might be able to see a look into the future, though, I must remind you, the future is a ever changing thing and will change based on your actions," he informed her as he knew that she wanted to see most likely what was to be. He had a feeling that she might not like at all what she was to see, but it was up to her, he was not sure what she would look at, and what her reaction to the information that she happened to be given. He knew for each person the future they saw was different. He had no clue at all what she would see. He was not even going to guess about what she was going to see in the vision at all.

Mystique nodded then closed her eyes. She thought about Uncle Simimar and wondered what he was doing.
Slowly her eyesight cleared yet she did not open her eyes. She saw Uncle Simimar sitting at a round table with other peoples of various races. Most of them she did not know but she did know one. Tomel was in his finery. He stood up and spoke but Uncle Simimar put his hand up to stop him. Tomel smirked at him and pushed his hand off. An argument started where most of the people went to stand next to Uncle Simimar while only an elegant Queen, and 2 elven Kings stood by Tomel. All of a sudden, Tomel opened a book as the two Kings froze the others. All of them stepped into the book while everyone else stayed perfectly still.

Mystique could no longer see anything but blackness. After a minute she opened her eyes to see Xavier across from her.

"Well, I am not going to ask you what you saw, as knowing to much is dangerous, and you have done very well today, Mystique," he said with a smile on his lips as he looked at his student. "Your work today, is going well, now, there is a stack of paper over there, on the table, grab a stack of it, I am sure you will use all of it, before you get this part right. It is something we will work the rest of the day on," he explained pointing towards the paper, "you will push your magic into a piece of paper, focusing on what you want it to do, such as make food or water, this is the easiest thing to focus on, but clear your mind, and focus on the need to have food or water, and the seal will be created, it is not hard to make a one time use tome, and that is the best place to start your real trip into magic, and the magical world."

"Ok..." Mystique got up and walked over to the paper. She took a stack of paper and went over to where she was sitting. She took a piece of paper and looked at it on both sides. She closed her eyes and thought of a tall glass of cold water. In a bit she pushed the thought of a tall glass of water towards the paper. She then opened her eyes and spoke.
"Now how did I actually put a glass of water in the paper?" her mind was still processing the idea of putting water into a sheet of paper.

"Well now, I think that it is easier to explain by doing perhaps," he said as he took a deep breath and created a tall glass of water in his hand. "the art of creation is something where you turn what is in your mind into something that is real, doing so with water is easy, the glass is actually much harder then the water to make," he said looking at her, "Your magic abilities give you the ability to create matter from the area around you and then you can do so by creating the incantation on the paper, the tome is to be used by someone who can't use magic, it is basically like giving a person a meal when they can't cook. You give them the tome and it releases a the magic which creates the item. So your not creating the water, your creating the magic spell which will in time create the water, if that makes any sense. The tome can be set to go off when you preset it when your at a high level, I put such a tome in with Bessie's things so I knew she wouldn't do without food or anything when she left," he explained to her as he figured she would understand the need to do that.

"So it is more like a spell then. An Incantation. If a person who does not have magic and there is no preset release, how can the person get like a glass of water out of it? Plus can it be any kind of food like a homecooked meal or does it have to be just certain things?" Mystique asked as she looked at Xavier.

"No, it doesn't matter, what it is, the spell will work, you can make it a homecooked meal if you want, so say you know Edward and you are going to be away from each other, and he won't be able to cook for himself, he would be able to get a good meal from you," he explained as he looked at her, "well, if he couldn't cook already, then he would be able to use it when alone and he couldn't cook at all," he commented nodded his head. "Why don't you give it another attempt then, it will take pratice, that is why there are a lot of paper here, so you can make your mistakes."

"I'll try to make various kinds of simple food so that I can make a really good tome of food." Mystique began to work on more water in a glass then simple fruit and then nuts. She did each one over many times in hopes that some were good. Once she felt so tired that she was about to collapse, she looked at Xavier
"As much as I want to make more pages, I just can't do any more tonight. How well have I done? Did I get a lot of good pages?" she asked.

He looked over them and put them in two stacks, then three stacks, "Well now the first stack are ones that won't work at all," he said pointing to the first stack of pages, and then he pointed at the second stack, "this stack will give you the food, but it won't be good food, it will be like polluted or expired basically," he commented as he then moved to the third stack with 5 tomes in it, "these ones are right, you did these pretty well, and they will make one thing of food just as you wanted," he explained as he looked at her. Xavier knew that would make her feel a bit better, "now get some sleep, you did good for a first try," he said confidently, "now, till later princess, keep well."

Mystique was disappointed that so many were not usable. But she was able to make some good ones so it wasn't all bad. She was not perfect after all.

"Thank you, Xavier. At least there are some that are good. With practice, I'll be able to do better and better. Good night." Mystique stood up and gave a small bow to Xavier.

Mystique walked to her room very exhausted indeed. Then her stomach growled loudly, reminding her that she had not had anything to eat for a long time. She paused in front of the door and waited a minute for the growling to stop.

"Well, even I could hear that from our room, love," Edward commented as he looked at Mystique in her cute little robe, and smile, it fit her well, the robe, he put his arm around her and led her into the room, before placing her on a chair and putting a fresh cooked bowl of soup in front of her, "this is for you, you need your strength, and I know that this soup shall help you gather back it," he said as he looked at the chicken noodle soup. It was also good for someone not feeling well, "eat as much as you want, and then we will be able to rest together if you want, afterward," he told her calmly as he looked at her. "Today for the ship has been well, everything is back in its proper place and we have new supplies, and I trained the new men personally. Aeris and Junior were training in combat tactics themselves."

Back
Top Bottom