Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An amazing Adventure (silverknight and the creator)

Mystique sat down in her chair with a smile of relief and love.
"Thank you my dearest. I learned several new things today. I was able to see a few things in the present and one in the future. The future one kinda disturbs me. I think that I will keep a journal of visions.
Then I learned how to make food tomes. About a third are good pages. I guess that was too bad for my first try. I wish there were more good ones but....... I wonder what happens to those that are not good." Mystique spoke of her day. She tasted the soup.
"This is very good soup!"

In various kingdoms, heads and kings were talking about a letter that was sent out to all of them.

Dear (King's Name),

I am asking- no pleading for help. A young ward of mine has run away from me when she was punished. She has a maid and the maid's brother who is a scullery boy with her. I wish to recover her so that she may be kept safe. In fact, she is to inherit a small kingdom when she is to marry.
If you happen to see them, please detain them until I come and get her. The maid is a simple minded but the male is very aggressive and might be a problem. I do not really care what happens to him. It may have been him that lured her out of her home.

I also would like to invite any male to present himself to me with appropriate credentials so that I may review them. A kingdom is a rich investment and I must be sure that the applicants are of the best quality so that a king may be found.

King Simimar of Blackshadow

It was poorly written for a king or scribe or even an adviser.

"Your welcome and that sounds like a good idea, so that you can remember these visions of yours later," he said as he knew that she like to write, "I was hoping that you would see the first child we have, so that I would know if it was a boy or girl," he said with a smile as he looked right at her with a happy look on his face. "Now, after this is over, you finish, I will clean up and go join you in bed," he said as he looked at her, and then waited for her to be done with the soup. "I am sure that you will get better, and I want to see one of these tomes. Perhaps you can make one that creates apples or blueberries," he asked as he took her bowl when she was done with it to go clean it up.

"Your welcome and that sounds like a good idea, so that you can remember these visions of yours later," he said as he knew that she like to write, "I was hoping that you would see the first child we have, so that I would know if it was a boy or girl," he said with a smile as he looked right at her with a happy look on his face. "Now, after this is over, you finish, I will clean up and go join you in bed," he said as he looked at her, and then waited for her to be done with the soup. "I am sure that you will get better, and I want to see one of these tomes. Perhaps you can make one that creates apples or blueberries," he asked as he took her bowl when she was done with it to go clean it up.

“I am going to start the journal after eating this delicious soup. And I prefer not to see what our first child is. It is part of the surprise of seeing the baby for the first time. I might check out the baby like if I was having problems and to prevent a problem or something like that. But to do that, I need to be a lot better.
I’ll be sure to make one that creates apples and blueberries just for you, my handsome Prince.” Mystique smiled as she stood up to get a new journal. When she sat back down, she decided to tell Edward something.
“You might want to read the journal from time to time. I saw something that was disturbing to me.”

Sean was finishing up the boat and leaped from one mast to another with a slight help from his levitation technique that he had taught himself. Shadow barked below him as he leapt.
Zadicus had watched his student’s progress in disguised. He was a seagull that was considered pesky. Sean learned best from a book and not from verbal commands or be watching. And he had to learn his own way and make his own mistakes. When Zadicus wasn’t watching Sean, he was making a gift of sorts. Zadicus also knew that his time was soon up. He would die in this next battle but he would leave his last student his greatest secrets. Sean could learn on his own after he received this last lesson.
“Sean. I have one last thing to teach you. I have something that must not be known about. It will help you in sailing your boat and to show your inner strength. Come with me. Bring Shadow along as well.” Zadicus spoke firmly then turned and head to the light house once more.
“Yes, sir. I am coming.” Was Sean’s simple reply as he quickly untied Shadow’s leash.
“Come with me, Shadow.” was Sean’s firm command.
Without any hesitation, Shadow went behind his master to the dreaded lighthouse where he could no longer play.

"That is a good point, it would be good to see the fact as a surprise and not know, though honestly, it matters not. Either way as long as they are happy and health is the only thing that really matters at all to me," Edward commented calmly and truthfully as he worked in the kitchen cleaning up what needed to cleaned. "I think I will avoid reading your journal, those things are suppose to be private, and it would be rude for me to break that privacy. I am sure if there is something worrying you a great deal, that you will be honest with me, and tell me about it so that we can work though any problems we might have together. So, that brings up the question, what is bothering you so much," he asked as he looked over at her, he figured they were in the privacy of his room and any thing said was fine.

"The vision was about a meeting with Uncle Simimar on one side and Tomel on the other. I could not hear the argument but Tomel was definitely not happy. There were other people around that table as well. Only one Queen and two elven kings were on Tomel's side. Six others sided with Uncle Simimar and they looked like they were about to attack Tomel's side. But Tomel took a tome out and threw it on the floor as the two eleven kings froze the other 7. All of them walked down into the tome then the tome went up in a puff of smoke.
What do you think of it? Xavier did not want to hear of it...." Mystique spoke softly.

"That one, you have me on, I have to admit that I have no clue on that, perhaps it was some type of peace meeting that didn't go well, or a conference that ends badly. I am not sure at all what it is that is going on, but I am sure that we will figure out in the future. When that future might be, I am not sure, but it will happen no matter what happens," he replied unsure completely what was happening in the vision of hers, but time was something that would tell them what happened if anything. "I could be something important or it could be nothing at all, and this is just a idea of some future that won't happen, who knows," Edward added as he finished cleaning up before rejoining Mystique at the table. "I do know that you have made some impressive progress princess, and who knows, maybe that Queen is you, and your at the meeting with your uncle for some reason."

“Perhaps even a meeting of one giant Empire? There is one person whose face was hidden and not only gave me the wilies but made me feel so very cold….icey cold. A fear inducing kind of a person who is full of evil, malice, spite and a whole lot more.” Mystique spoke with a shudder in her voice as well as her body. I thought that Uncle Simimar was pure evil. This guy makes Uncle Simimar seem like a baby in comparison.

That Queen is not me. She was very beautiful. No more like she was ethereal creature. You know as if she came from heaven or some such place…. She was as if she was pure good.” Mystique spoke softly as she wrote in her diary.

"Well, we can not deal with that till we cross that road, and figure out who this is. That doesn't surprise me though, there are some rather evil people out there who are very dangerous and are use people easily as well," he replied as he looked at her giving her a smile, "don't underestimate yourself, your not an ethereal creature of anything, as far as I know, but your a very good woman. Then there is the very beautiful part of that. Well now, your a beautiful as any person ever, no more beautiful then any woman ever. I am so sure of that, my beautiful sweet, blonde elven princess," he said as he then kissed her lips softly taking her off task for a moment and then moving back, "Now, do not over work yourself, and relax, if you have to have fun in life with all this serious stuff."

Mystique listened to Edward and was pleasantly surprised with with a warm kiss. She gently returned the kiss with one of her own.
"I'll just finish my entry then I'll get ready for bed, my dearest knightly prince. Perhaps I should clear my mind a bit before I come to bed. Otherwise I won't be able to sleep at all tonight.Before you go my dear, could you tell me where we are on the map? I would like to keep track of where we are. " she spoke.

"Well, I am sure that I can think of a few ways to be able to get your mind off your work, and I agree, that is important, to train you need a clear mind, and you need to be able to focus. I know this from my own training honestly," he commented as he looked at his love, before he kissed her lips softly and deeply for a moment, "We are a week out of Anumora, a large city that is on the map, just go up the coast say a inch and mark there, that will be where we are at the moment," he explained hoping that his words would be helpful for her.

Mystique kissed Edward firmly on his lips as she closed her eyes. "Thank you my sweet love."

Afterwards Mystique placed an 'X' and the date on the map. She put the map away in her desk along with her personal diary and her Academic Journal.
"Now that completes my things that I wish to do before heading to bed. You could expound on that idea of yours......" mystique spoke as she began to undress.

Edward smiled as he walked over, he then pressed his hands to her sides as he kissed her again, and then looked into her eyes, "come along, you don't need to get to undressed yet for this," he said as he took her hand into his own. He then walked out from the cabin, moving close with Mystique and then walked out onto the deck of the ship, it was peaceful, the full moon was up in the sky, he motioned her to walk over to the deck and then laid down on the deck as he held her lay down next to her as he let her rest her head on him as the moon shined reflecting off the clouds that were all over the sky. It was beautiful and not only that, the sound of the sea was amazing, the water hitting the ship and then the sound of the ocean in general was awesome. He smiled as he let her relax, this seemed the most ideal place to relax and forget about stressful things.

"Oh?... I wonder where we are going....." Mystique smiled softly as she walked with Edward.
Once they were topside, Mystique smiled as she gazed at the full moon.
"The moon is full tonight. And the waves are softly sloshing against the boat. Ahhh....." she sighed as she sat down then laid down on Edward's arm.
"This is a nice way to relax. I wonder how many stars there are up there...."

"You could always try to count them, I am sure that will help you fall alseep, love," Edward whisper to her as he held her gently letting the wind blow around them. The night was perfect and soothing as well. The young leader closed his own eyes as he slowly drifted to sleep enjoying the peace and comfortable. The peace and calm was just st to much and the young man was tired as well from training the sailors all day.

"Yeah right, Edward. I doubt that I can count that high but I can give it a try. Some day in the future any ways." Mystique covers a yawn as she snuggles into the crook of Edward's arm.
"Night my sweet prince."

As she slept, Mystique dreamed a dream of the future. It was warm and fuzzy. She became warm and the details were very fuzzy in her mind.

The next morning young Junior and Aeris were out and about working with each other and sparing, the two were growing close to each other, if a certain human who was training saw this he might get pretty damn jealous from watching the two train together. Aeris needed the pratice and needed to improve her natural skills and Junior was the perfect person to teach her. The two were old friends, as Junior's little sister was Aeris' best friend she ever had. Aeris and Junior moved about the ship quickly as they trained, the noise waking up Edward.

Edward got up and then picked up Mystique and carried her to his room before he made breakfast for her as she was tired from her training as well, soon they would be moving into the waters of a new kingdom. Another human kingdom he thought, but he wasn't sure of that, but he knew to keep his guard up now as they traveled south across the ocean to the destination where this queen was waiting for them.

Bessie was finished with all that the queen had for her to learn at this time. There was one thing left for Bessie to learn but for some reason it had to wait. The Queen was in many meetings and she rarely saw her any longer.

Sean had a full crew of immortal sailors under his supervision. They were now sailing towards their final destination. He had learn many lessons the hard way but he was sure that he would not ever forget them.

Mystique woke up to another day of training. She stretched her arms and legs as she smelt the goodness of breakfast. She quickly dressed in a normal dress that had plenty of room in it.
"Good morning. my sweet prince!" she spoke happily.

"Yes, it is a great morning, um, just going to relax, but I am sure you have more training today, perhaps my food will give you the strength to help you do well," he said cheering her on. He couldn't help her with magic but he knew that he could be positive and be kind and supportive towards her. "We may meet a ship or something tomorrow, given the people of the next kingdom will most likely what to know what we are doing and why we are heading towards there port. I will handle it, I am used to dealing with diplomatic affairs, but anyhow, you kick butt today, and have a good day," he said as he looked at her. putting the breakfast in front of her.

"Thanks Edward. This smells good. I will do my best to do what ever the task is. I am sure that I'll have more than enough to deal with." Mystique smiled and took a bite of food and began to seriously eat. She ate everything on her plate before speaking again.
"That was so good! Thanks but I should be going, dear. I hope that you enjoy your day. " Mystique got up and went over to Edward and kissed him soundly.
"Remember that I love you." she whispered in his ear as she hugged Edward.

Edward looked at her and smiled as he nodded his head and then returned the kiss kissing Mystique softly as he put his arm around her own. 'I know you are going to do great, someday, your going to be a amazing queen, and wife and mother, I know cause I have faith in you, love," he said giving her the answer that he couldn't fully give her right in his own opinion before, He held her for a moment before kissing her a second more passionate time letting the kiss linger on for a good while before he pulled back from her and then sat down to have breakfast with Mystique, a breakfast that wasn't unlike any breakfast that he had with her up to that moment in time.

The next 6 days were fast, they were by with the training of the troops as he worked all day and then into the night before he would go and make dinner for himself and Mystique and then he would enjoy his nights snuggling with her and recouping with her as he knew that each day that she was learning a great deal and was tired form the toll that magic could have on the body. Tomel had told him long before about this toll when he asked. That learning would have a impact on the body and cause the person to get as tired as anyone who was working their body working out physically. He would support her as best as he could, helping her by making the best meals he could think of that would help her recover her strength as he spoke with her too helping her clear her mind each night. He felt that he and she were becoming extremely close over the six days, even more close then they were before the time had started.

Junior and Aeris worked hard, pressing each other after a day or two and spent the day nearly bouncing around the whole of the ship training as they were both learning from each other. Junior able to adapt many of Aeris fast ninja skills as Aeris worked on her swordsmanship from dealing with junior. The two were close friends which was apparent, and Junior was able to help Aeris at least partly get over what Marvin had done to her and move past him. She wasn't over him completely but she felt that she was solid on her two feet again. She also took care of the firebird as she made sure each night that it was well taken care off and with the help of Xavier who spent most of his time preparing training for Mystique to prepare it to hatch which was a rather exciting thing for her.

Marvin worked on his own training by himself, still feeling down, but he wasn't as down as he worked on his mental training and his diplomatic skills as well as his swordsmanship as well. He trained twice with his adopted daughter and junior but most of the time he trained by himself just working on the one eyed man's body nothing big just keeping himself in shape as he knew very much that he needed.

As the ship came into port, Edward was on deck as he waved to the dock master and had his men secure the ship. This city was pretty large and would have people to meet and talk to, books to look over. Basically things to do. Xavier had left Mystique with her basic work on elemental magic which she had been working on for a few days knowing that she was going to keep working on it diligently as the two stood there and then looked over the port. "Well, a chance to resupply get those books and check up on things going on in the world," he mused to Xavier who nodded his head.

Sean was sailing fast towards his destination according to his mentor, Zaddiccus. Zaddiccus was showing a lot of eagerness to get there. His old eyes were shining brightly.
Sean's worries however did not involve Zaddiccus but with his own crew. He had 'created' them or other wise taken these souls from the soulforge in the bowels of his ship. Old souls were bonded to him. They had a ghostly appearance but they were loyal to Sean and Sean only.. If anything happened to Sean, all of them would vanquished at once. They were nothing without Sean. And Sean was weak without them for he would have to sail the ship alone for Zaddicus was too old to do anything besides teaching.

Bessie had made many new styles of clothes for Mystique and Aeris mostly but a new captain suit for Sean as well as new things for his men. She was very excited for Queen Ganeida told her that everyone would be gathered up for a grand feast soon. At the moment Bessie was putting the final touches on her ball dress. A lovely emerald green dress with black trimmings which set off her dark moody eyes. The suit for Sean was a brilliant blue suit with dark blue suit, a captain's hat in the same shades of blue. He would have an entourage of 6 men and she made a suit of dark blue with pale blue shirts for each of them.

For Princess Mystique, she made a lovely dress of various pinks from the pale to rose. A lovely pale green hat had the same colors of roses and pale blue ribbons trailed behind the hat.

For Aeris, she made a silky gown made of various shades of blue from the palest blue to a rich midnight sky blue. The dress had a sparkly effect which would reflect the shades of blues around her as if she was radiating the blues. It should be form fitting at the top and flow about her waist which would swish about her as she walked.

Bessie was happy about all of her creations including the dresse that had pants and hiding spots. She could only hope that all of the clothes would meet the owner approval.

Edward looked out and then looked at Xavier and smiled as the ship was secure, he wondered what the others were doing and how long it would be till he ran into any of them again. He headed off into town, looking around town helping people when he could. Edward looked at the things in the shop. It was so nice to be in a nice big rich town after being able to on the ship for so long. He walked around form shop to shop and from place to place checking things out. Yet at the same time, he was just relaxing, he wasn't sure he would run into anyone interesting, but he kept his eye out for anyone he might know. He was in a good mood and it was such a beautiful day. He let out a small whistle as he walked knowing there was going to be a day or two before they were off again heading south.

Sean left the ship as soon as it was tied off. He commanded his men to be at ease until he got beck. He then left with his six guards and transcriber to explore the area. He needed supplies and some real food.. Tomes were ok but after while he was tired of tome food. He just didn't feel like he was really eating for he did not smell the food cooking. He had learned a lot about cooking. Zadicus was a good cook if he wanted to cook.

Sean headed to the food stalls for food. The smells were very tantalizing and he was having a hard time deciding what he wanted to eat.

Aeris decided to head into town as well to show and look around for new weapons as she walked around, she felt something, but she wasn't sure what it was, as she looked around at the various shops. She found a few small nice blades that she could use when she was fighting, and put them upon her self, a belt that she could wear, as she was wearing her normal tight pants and short shirt with the belt around her waist, with various places for knives to place all around as she placed the new ones into spots that would work the best. She fixed the knife as she walked down the street quietly the white haired elf standing out as she walked quietly.

Sean had bought a number of goodies as he walked. He found a table and sat down when he saw her. His heart did a flip then started beating faster. he took several deep breaths and slowed his his heart. He tucked his feelings back into it's box then locked it tight. Next he took a one of a kind highly decorated Elven throwing star out and looked at it. He then tucked the star into the fudge he had bought. He took a magical note card out of his cloak and wrote in elegant calligraphy

Aeris,
I missed you. Want to talk?

He gently levitated the package to Aeris and held it in front of her. He wondered if she would know him now or not.

Back
Top Bottom