Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An amazing Adventure (silverknight and the creator)

"The person who I have the most faith in is you. Let's forget the whole situation for a while. Now what shall we do in here? Do you need to let anyone know that I am fine? I am hungry. And thirsty. I am sure that Shadow would like something to eat." Mystique smiled as she leaned up and kissed Edward.

"Well then, I shall get cooking for three, I am rather hungry as well," he said with a smile as he went over and took out some pots and pans and started to make some pasta for them but also meatballs, he could give Shadow a meatball to enjoy which he was sure that he would enjoy a great deal and he could make it so that it would be good for the dog as well. "Your going to be a fine queen, when the day comes, you will be a fine mother too, I am sure of that as well," he said looking over at her, "I am sure you are going to be a dotting mother over your children but there is nothing wrong with that in the least," he said with a smile as he commented to her as he continued to wait now for the water to boil as he put together the meatball and he would then have to prepare the sauce for pasta too, which he was about to do.

"Thank you, King Edward." Mystique spoke as she began setting the table.
"There are only two flaws with those statements. Number one is that I do not have any diplomatic training or even been allowed to instruct any servants outside of Bessie. Number two is that I have not even seen a baby let alone held one or care for one. I shall need much training for both jobs. I do hope that you will provide some kind of instruction for being a Queen and Motherhood.
I want to be be both and be the best Queen and Mother of all. Is it difficult being either one?" Mystique asked as she came over to check out Edward's cooking.
"Smelling really good, my love. Any chance of having garlic toast?"

Edward heard the request and nodded his head as he found the pan and put the bread on it, it would go in later as it took less time to cook the bread then it did most anything else that he had out at that moment. He turned as he had the sauce cooking in the pot and the water boil when he added the noodles and put the bread in the oven to cook. He could then take a moment or two to talk to Mystique a bit having heard her questions, and thought them over in the time that he was fixing the meal for the two of them. "Well, the first, being a queen, I am not sure, I guess I could help you and work with you in your diplomatic training, that is something that I figure you would gather along your way in this trip, working to resolve conflicts is the key to being a good leader and preventing them as well. Now, the mother part, can't help there, never been one, and never will be one. Also never been a father so, not sure how one should act, but I have a feeling if you just act natural, yo will do just fine in that role," he said with a warm smile as he looked over at her. She had a caring heart and she thought about others, that said a lot about her character in his opinion.

"Perhaps I should just watch and learn. I can dress the part. That is no problem at all. " Mystique thought out loud.
"Animals learn from watching and simply doing parental kind of things. I will need to ask Aeris. Perhaps she will have some advice. But that advice I don't need at the moment so I think that I'll wait. It might be a sore subject at the moment........ That sauce smells good, Edward. I should also start a simple cook book. What kind of terms and such then recipes. Unless there is one out there that I could buy."

Bessie looked out over the water. She found the lighthouse where Sean headed to. She wondered how he was faring. Now that she had recovered from a lot of trauma from her childhood, she thought that she would not ever hurt again. But she is hurting very bad. She could not remember when she ever felt so alone. Either the Princess or Sean would tell her what to do and when. She could figure out what she wanted to do. She needed to talk to someone who would not be too judgmental. Marvin was really pissed off with Sean and she was not sure about Xavier and her own feelings towards him. Aeris is angry with Sean as well but maybe she could talk girl to girl with her since Princess is not showing herself today.

Slowly Bessie walked to Aeris room and knocked on the door. She was very nervous about talking to Aeris.

Edward listened carefully to Mystique as she made her point, and then shook his head, "well, I don't think that she would be the best person to ask about motherhood anyhow, given that she is an orphan and all, and I don't think even really remembers her mother. Thank you though, I think it should come out well, it is a basal tomato sauce," he said as he went and started to stir it up as he made sure it was even and correct, as he then turned the oven off and drained the noodles so that they were prepared as well. He looked over at Bessie, and motioned her over as he took the bread out of the oven and made two plate for each of them and put them on the table before getting some juice out and putting it on the table as well to go with the meal. "Now, I am sure that Xavier has a book for it, he has a book on everything you can ask him tomorrow."

Aeris was laying down not wanting to do anything as she looked up unable to sleep either. She hurt from the events of the night before a great deal, more then any wound or scar created from the battles she had been in during her life and much much more then the ankle she twisted. She heard the door and quietly walked over and opened it as she looked at Bessie, "um, hello, um how can I help you, Bessie," she asked as she didn't want to be rude or anything to the servant of the princess. She figured it would be rude to be so.

"I guess i'll wait to borrow it. I just might learn more on the trip since it is not finished yet." Mystique spoke as she went to the table to sit down. Everything smelled good thanks to Edward's good cooking.
"How far is the land that we are heading to? Is there a Queen and King there as well? Or how is it run?" Mystique asked for she wanted to know more about being a Queen.

"May I come in and talk? Princess is in her room with your Prince, I made Xavier angry and Marvin isn't fit to be around. Besides I need advice now rather than later. If you would prefer not to talk to me because of what happened, I will leave and not bother you. I'll just have to make the decision on my own." Bessie spoke calmly even though she felt as nervous as she could ever be.

"Well, I think a day or two, it is the most southern of all the kingdoms that are known after all," he said as he put a meatball on a small plate down on the floor for Shadow to find and eat. "Now, I can't help you there, there is so little known about this land, actually, I know nothing about the land we are going to, but according to Xavier, there is a Queen, but he even doesn't know much other then that fact. Basically we are going to a unknown land that no one has been to from our kingdoms, and we shall see when we get there, heck this could be some land of dragons or milk and honey no one knows for sure, and we won't know till we get there."

"Yes, you may come in here and talk, sit down, I am not mad at you, you are not your brother, nor will you ever be your brother," she said simply as she looked at Bessie, "Now, what is that you want to make a choice over, I can't help you unless you tell me what is on your mind and what your thinking about doing right now," Aeris commented as she went over and checked on the egg making sure it was taken care of and warm as it should be, in the spot that Xavier had made to help hatch the egg. She paused as she looked at Bessie, "Do you want to go find your brother per chance?"

"It will be exciting, won't it be? I think that I will make a special diary. I bought a few books and one of them has a bird in it that will record things for a person. I'd love to have one of those. Then I wouldn't forget some detail. I'd have a special staff for it. Have you ever heard of such a bird?" Mystique asked.

"I am not sure if I do or not. He can be such a blockhead at times and doesn't think at all when he talks. It's like he doesn't have a brain. But the three of us have been together since Princess was born. I kinda remember the Epidemic. All of us went to the country castle for a long time.
Any ways, it is hard for me to accept the fact that he left without leaving a note for one of us. He always did that even when he was in a hurry. I can't forgive him for just leaving with no warning.
Besides that, I thought he was going to marry you. So you must be even more upset than I.

My decision is to whether or not leave the ship and find that knuckheaded brother of mine- Xavier says he went to that light house- or let him suffer by not speaking to him until he makes serious amends. That is what Mother made us do when we hurt each other. What do you think?" Bessie asked as she stood just inside the door. She did not really want to intrude on Aeris but she wouldn't find her way back to the lighthouse if she waited too long.

"Yes, it will be very exciting, and it will be a great deal of fun too, just finding new things is always fun and rather interesting," he said kindly as he looked over at Mystique, "Now, no, I can't say I have heard of such a bird, but it sounds rather amazing, something i wish I did know about. I think that it is good that you are keeping a record, though I am sure that your skills in writing are far better then mine, so to have someone keeping track of everything might be helpful some day. To know that person is you makes me happy.

"Go," Aeris said softly as she looked at Bessie, "you should go and find him, and tell him this stuff," she said as she looked at the brunette, "Now, you should go and find him, it is hard to keep family around and family is more important then anything else. I know, if I had a brother or sister I would protect them as best as I could with everything I had. I don't so, I do the best job of looking over those who are important to me," she said as he looked at Bessie, "I think you should hurry get in the other lifeboat and go and find him. I don't want you to lose your family, that would be the worse thing possible, neither does anyone else, I would go right away and go find him, and tell him off," she said honestly as she gave Bessie her complete and full opinion.

"I do have a travel desk and it does have legs that extend out some how. I'll get it out and maybe you could help me figure out how to set it up to stand?" Mystique eagerly ask as she nibbled on the bread.

Shadow sniffed the meat ball which made it roll. He pounced on it and it became smashed. Shadow gave it a few growls then happily ate it.

"But what about getting back here? Also how do I go about finding Sean when I have no clue where anything is? If I go, would you help me pack?" Bessie asked in a hurried voice. "And that would leave all of you without a life boat in case of an emergency unless someone comes with me then bring the boat back."

"Well of course, I will help you, at anything you need," Edward commented kindly as he looked at Mystique, as he ate his own meal, enjoying it, he saw Shadow and smiled as he knew that puppy loved the meal that he had. It was a cute little guy that she had, and she took care of him well. "a kid isn't that different then Shadow, you take care of him, I am sure that should help you be ready to take care of a child when it is time to do so. He finished his meal and took his plate and went and cleaned it off in the sink as he then walked back in, "Now, lets get to work."

"Well, hmm," Aeris said as she got her a bag, and walked with her back to her room, she took things from her room and helped her pack without saying anything, it wasn't hard, she took only what Bessie would and then handed her the bag, "Follow, you won't come back, you will be with your brother and you two will look out after each other, the boat is not needed, we are close to the shore anyhow, nothing bad will happen," Aeris commented as she prepared the boat for Bessie. "now, go ahead and head out, I am sure your brother misses you a lot and wants you around him, the princess I am sure will be fine. I am sure we will meet again too, someday," she said calmly as she looked at Bessie.

"You are right, Edward. And I did a decent job on raising Shadow if I may so say. I shall not worry about being a mother since it would seem to be a natural talent. " Mystique spoke warmly as she looked at the half grown puppy.
"Also I still need some cooking lessons. And perhaps a wedding? Some wine would go very good with spaghetti, don't you think?" Mystique spoke with a mischievous grin.

"Here put these books in too. I'll get the rest later because I am in a hurry. I'll be sure to say a few things for you if you want me to. He does need to be taken down a peg or two. Now for some food for my birds and I shall be all set. Tell everyone bye for me, Aeris. Perhaps you could set me down into water and help me get my stuff into the boat? Let Princess know since she is not inclined to see anyone, please.” Bessie asked as she got the two bird cages down and headed to the lifeboat. She didn’t care if Marvin or Xavier saw her leave or not.

Edward found the wine and poured two glasses of white wine as he carried them over and handed one of them to her, "Well, your going to do just fine, we will get married, I am sure of this, your the only woman for me, Mystique, your my love," he admitted happily as he looked at her and then kissed her cheek as he sat down, "Now, the wedding can be when ever, I am sure it will be after we get over the troubles at hand, and find someone to marry us, maybe in this southern land we can get married and make it official," he reasoned as he looked at her and took a drink of wine.

"I will tell her, when I see her next promise," she said as she lowered the boat and then lowered her things into the boat from above. Aeris smiled as she knew that the young woman would want to be with her brother and didn't want to be around either Marvin or Xavier anymore. It would seem both of them had angered her because of something. She was not going to ask about this. Honetly, she would be better off away from danger and she was sure with her brother she would be away from danger. She also didn't fit in that well with the others as she finished lowering her down, she waved to Bessie as she watched her head towards the lighthouse and her brother.

Mystique pouted over her wine glass
"No bedroom lessons?" she spoke very softly just barely loud enough for Edward to hear. Her eyes twinkled with mischief as she spoke.
"So what are we going to do in the bed then?"

Everything happened so quickly that Bessie was in the boat and on the water attempting to row the boat which she had no idea of what she was doing at all. In the beginning, Bessie started out in circles. She soon figured out that she needed to pull the oars together yet it was hard until she tried rowing backwards. It was then that she made some progress in rowing. Her problem was that she couldn't see where she was going......

"Well now, what a good idea," he said as he put down the wine and offered her his hand, and then took it as he helped her up before he downed the rest of the wine and picked up Mystique. He carried her down to her bed, and laid her upon it, as he looked down at her. "first lesson is where to touch and kiss, this is a lesson for me, and you. I will kiss you and fine which feels good and which of them tickles you," he said as he kissed her toes then ankles working his way up giving her legs small little kisses then her stomach and up to her neck and then finally back to her lips. As he kissed her he moved over her on the bed, moving on the bed himself which was the right size for the two of them as he looked into her eyes, "what did you think learn anything from that," he said mischievously.

Mystique giggled as Edward kissed her toes since they were ticklish her ankles were not ticklish. The next ticklish spot was behind the knee, her tummy and in the middle of her neck.

"I like being kissed from toes to lips. Some places tickled, some did not. Yet all of the spots felt really good to me. That was very amazing and fun. Now do I get to kiss you from toes to lips? " Mystique asked softly as she gazed up into Edward's eyes.
She wondered where he would be ticklish at.

He smiled as he looked at her, "maybe later if you want, we can find out if I am ticklish at all," he said looking down into her eyes, with a little smile as his hands drifted over her body, his motioned her and rolled her onto her stomach as his hands reached over her back and he started to give her a back rub working out all the tension that had built up in the last few days, letting the worries that caused the tensions fade he hoped. He knew she was under a lot of stress as she was in charge of so much. He rubbed his way down slowly pressing his fingers skillfully against her back as he worked. "Well this is feel good," he asked honestly wanted to get to know her and her body a great deal as he knew that knowing about her would help him endless in the days and nights to come

Mystique smiled warmly at Edward then she laid her head on his shoulder with her face in his pillow. She allowed her arms dropped down to the bed as she allowed Edward begin to massage her back. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she began to relax against is body. She took slow deep breathes and she captured his scent......

"Yes...this is delightful.... so relaxing.....so very intimate....makes me feel drowsy.....I'll take a turn another day, 'k?" Mystique barely whispered.

Bessie finally made it to shore. She tied the ropes as good as she could. Then she took her birds into the lighthouse. Another trip was made for her belongings. She then went hunting for Sean. She climbed numerous stairs just to find out that he was not home. She grumbled and ate some old stale bread. Water was the only other thing in the cabin.......

He smiled as he knew that it was okay that she was getting tired, he wasn't going to push this first experiment in the bedroom to far or to fast, he knew that going just far enough was key. He nodded his head, "yeah, it is okay, you can sleep, if you want, there is no problem with that," he said as he laid down next to her, pulling her into his strong arms letting her rest against his chest as they laid there, he liked the feel of Mystique in his arms, her smaller frame fitting perfectly in his arms as they laid there. He could smell ehr sweet scene as he smiled knowing that he was going to marry this beautiful and kind and sweet woman. The woman he thought the world of. He knew that things work would our when he was near her, he felt he could do nearly anything with her around.

Bessie spent a horrible night in the lighthouse. First it was the cobwebs then the dirty floors. All of the furniture was covered with over sized sheets which were full of dust. Along about midnight, there were strange noises. Noises that she never heard before and they continued into the night.
By morning, Bessie was not in any kind of mood known to mankind. No food and no rest had taken a heavy toll on her..........

The following morning as if by magic there was a large bowl of fruit that appeared by Bessie's feet, nothing wrong with any of it as it would give her a chance to eat and regain her strength, while he had been talking to her earlier, Xavier put a tome in her things, which would conjour food for her to be able to eat, it would work from time to time when it sensed a need to work, it worked that morning creating a bowl of grapes and berries that she could eat. It was something that he did guessing that she might left with her brother as he saw how upset she was, and when he saw her leave on the boat as well he snuck it in with her things hidden away well.

Mystique woke up next to Edward. She was snuggled against him so tightly that it would be very difficult to see two peoples outline. She very slowly woke up to get some breakfast. She smiled up at Edward's sleeping face then stayed out for she did not need breakfast. The three unicorns were ready to eat now.

Bessie was suspicious of the fruit and did not eat it. She would make her own food. But first she needed to make her own breakfast.Bessie went out and picked some red raspberries to eat. She was not sure about what to do so she did what ever she felt like. It was about when the spell broke, releasing tiny droplets of surprise.

Edward woke up later that morning as he stretched he went to go search for and then noticed three strange horse like creatures that were eatting. He had never seen anything like them in his life. He blinked as he walked up and looked at them. They looked so much like horse but they had a horn on them, that made the rather strange to him, but they were cute in their own way. He looked at them and made sure that each of them had something to eat, hay from the bin that held it and he figured that the princess was busy as he wondered around a bit to the deck where he found a place to watch the shore as they moved, it was peaceful looking. He started to find a piece of paper and a pencil and he started to draw the coast line on the paper, he had nothing better to do and he was decent at drawing as well.

Mystique was sitting in a lounging chair while reading out of a book and making notes in another one. The book that Xavier loaned to them was very interesting to her. She paused to take a drink of OJ, when shr noticed Edward by the wall.She would have to hurry if she wanted to have the first move of the day.

"Good morning Edward. A very nice morning......"

A horse sticks its nose out off the window- someones elses business which she is encouraged by no one speaking...............................

Back
Top Bottom