Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An amazing Adventure (silverknight and the creator)

Sean rubbed the one nipple as he sucked on her other nipple. From what he had heard it would make her feel really good and more responsive to his love making. And it was actually fun tricking Aeris to give him what he wanted.
After a couple minutes, Sean switched breasts and made an attempt to turn over and be on top. He could barely restrain himself from cumming. He wanted to wait and have Aeris cum with him. If only it could happen.......

Aeris moved away from Sean one more time as she was hot and needy of him, she was ready, and she looked down at him as she sat on him and then blushed, as she reached down and found his member. Aeris moved herself over his manhood and used her hands to help her lower herself down upon him. She closed her eyes as she slipped down onto his manhood, her purity soon gone for good. She was fine as she could handle this bit of pain, as she worked herself down onto him. She put her hands on the head of the bed, as she worked herself farther down bit by bit till she took Sean all into her.

Sean was so startled that it showed on his face when Aeris got the better end of the deal but it also pleased him greatly.
"I love you so much, you sneaky minx of a Ninja. You definitely out thought me this time but there will be other times....." Sean sighed and gave into his feelings where upon he relaxed and closed his eyes, allowing his arms lay beside him and his legs relaxed but bent in such a way that if Aeris was to move forward and backwards, she would hit his thighs.

Aeris knew this was the case too, but that would be then. For this time she would make sure that they both had a great time this firs time. She worked herself down before stopping for a mere second remembering many of the stories she had been told, she started to grind against him, her hips pressed down against his body as she had taken him fully into herself, she let out small little cute sounds, as well as moans which were hardly hidden at all. She rode her lover aggressively as she could handle. She was a very tough woman who could handle pain without problem. That was why this wasn't nearly the problem it would be for others. Her womanhood gripped and played with his manhood as she grinded against him. Her breasts bouncing pretty rapidly as she did so.

Sean began to moan in ecstasy. Never before had he ever heard of a female taking charge of the male in a sexual role. He actually enjoyed her aggressiveness and her strength more than ever. Plus he could simply relaxed and listen to her soft cute sounds that put a smile on his face. The bed did squeak slightly but Sean did not notice since he was building up more tension in his body by holding back as well as Aeris womanhood griping his manhood tightly as she moved. He also knew that when he cummed it would be very messy and he really didn't care for by now his hands were griping the sheets in tight fists.

"You never looked so beautiful to me then you do right now, my sweet princess Ninja. Such a delicate sheen to your skin makes you like a shining ninja and your strength is absolutely amazing. I love your body, your intellect, your instincts..... you simply drive me wild..... oh my sweet Ninja, are you ready for this?" he whispered as he tried to hold back. His plans were once again foiled for because he wanted to taste her again before....

Aeris looked down at Sean, she too could feel herself reaching her own limits slowly a small bit of sweat coming from her body from the amount of energy she was putting into sex with Sean. She couldn't but help feel the moment was nearly overwhelming as well though. She leaned over letting him have that one thing that he wanted to play with her breasts a moment longer, arching her back as she did a bit leaning forward as she reached her own hard climax, something that she was sure that he would feel easily as she closed her eyes. It was amazing, the whole affair, her first time making love with someone, it was all special to her. She kept riding him working him over to get him to hit that same moment of pleasure she did.

Sean was still gripping the sheets as he felt her breasts against his cheek his tongue flicked over them as he enjoyed her cumming then he bucked a bit harder against her body a few times to make the impact harder and perhaps surprise since he was not doing hardly any of the work. After just a moment or so, he groaned very loudly as he cummed and his hands reached for her hips to press her as far down as possible......

Bessie was very excited about gathering and cleaning shells that she got a large picnic basket and a large spoon to pry the shells out. She left the book on the table when she left the house for her hunt. If she got a lot of them she could make some extra money.....

Aeris was a mess, as was Sean, and she knew it, but she also knew that she was tired and she wanted to rest with her new lover. She slipped up on him removing him from her as she curcled herself up into a almost ball on top of Sean resting her head on his chest as she used her hand to pull the seats over the both of them. "We shall talk about this in the morning," she whispered to him softly as she knew these things were game changers in relationships and that in time she would make sure he put a ring of marriage upon her finger.

"MMMhhhhmmmm..... and about a certain little ring around a long delicate finger, what kind of a ceremony and much more...." Sean spoke softly as he put his arms around his beautiful Ninja Princess and drifted off to sleep.

Bessie in the meantime was collecting her shells and finding a few that had creatures in them. Those she put down as quickly as she could. She walked along the beach further and further away from the house in her search. The moon rose high in the sky then lowered itself as the sun followed the same path of many hundreds of years or perhaps of thousands of years and neither the sun or the moon would tell anyone the number of years that they had traveled the same path.

As the sun rose, Xavier walked into the house bringing breakfast, he had found Xavier in the course of the following early morning and returned with his old friend, the two of them mostly quiet as they returned to the place. Both figured there was not much to be said, and there was a dense feeling in the air most likely from the day before and Marvin's quietness and relucatance to bring any subject on the matter up. The two ended up sitting eating pastries as they watched the sea and the sun. It was still early enough to watch the sun come up over the ocean, in silence the two relaxed, and thought. Each with their own measure of thoughts weighting them down to some degree. Each with many things upon their mind in this early morning hour.

Bessie was now far away from where she started at.Yet she was not concerned for it was just a beach and all that she had to do was to follow the shore back and looked for shells without any 'critters' in them. She had to read and see what kind of critters were inside the shells. Maybe she needed another book for that information.

Mystique woke up from a restless night and was dressing. She dressed in a green bathing suit and a simple dress over it. she packed a bag with a couple towels and a blanket as well as her undergarments for later. Once she had all that she thought she needed, Mystique walked out of the bedroom and to the kitchen.

Sean woke up with a smile on his face and Aeris in his arms. He kissed the top of her head then noticed that he...actually both of them... reeked from the night before. He gently nudge Aeris to awake her.

"My sweet minx of a Ninja Princess.... we need to get up and take a really really good bath. I am afraid that we reek from last night's activities....." he whispered to her, hating to wake her up when she laid there so sweetly in his arms.

Edward walked back as he did, he had a large bag of things with him, from towels to extra clothes for the day. He had spent the morning setting up the boat and arranging for him and Mystique to head out for the day. He walked up and looked at Marvin and Xavier and decided to join the two after wishing them both a good morning which they replied in turn. Edward sat and put his feet up. He figured that Mystique was most likely sleeping in late that day and would be rather busy. He left her alone to do her own thing as she sat there. He relaxed for a good moment and enjoyed the quiet company that he happened to have in that moment, something he knew the other two were doing as well in that moment.

Aeris blinked and yawned, stretching herself out over him, she rolled off and put her feet on the ground. She felt her foot a bit swore but nothing to bad. She got to her feet as she stretched her hands over her head, as she yawned a bit. "Well, then bath time it is then," she mused as she turned and blushed smiling as she blushed her eyes on Sean remembering what had happened the night before. She slipped out of the room to the bath as she prepared a nice warm bath for herself that morning.

Sean gathered up all of the sheets and blankets into a ball for washing before he headed to a shower. He needed a really good one and fortunately there was one that was in the tub. He scrubbed him well. Once he was out, He hurried to his bedroom to dress for the day.

Mystique came saw Marvin and Xavier.
"Good morning. Has anyone seen Bessie? Her bed didn't look to be slept in and here is her new book." Mystique asked.

"No I don't think that I have seen her," Marvin commented as he looked at the princess before noticing Aeris come down to join them at the table. Xavier and Edward shook their heads as well as none had seen the wayward young woman any time before that they could think of. "I am sure she will be okay, I bet she is just out exploring the village and she will return when she needs to do so," he commented as he nodded to Sean as well when he joined them.

"Hmmmm..... I am sure that you are right. Anyways, I am ready Edward when you are." Mystique smiled as she looked upon Edward's handsome face. He looked so sweet sitting there eating pastries........ Today would be a fine day and she really didn't need to worry about Bessie.

Sean walked over to Aeris and gave her a kiss and held her in his arms with a soft smile.

Bessie was not ready yet to head back to the house when she saw it. She decided to go into town and see what she could find there. She wanted to find that place where Sean found the book........

Edward looked at her and nodded his head and then took her hands. "I will see you all later," he said waving to the group as he waved to them and then led her outside. He walked with her outside and stayed close as they walked towards the docks. It was a perfect day outside as they found the small ship and waited for the sailor to take them out.

Aeris blushed as the two men smiled as they could guess that these two were now lovebirds and it was pretty cute. "I am going to need you to get that dress sooner rather then later Marvin," she said with a smile as Marvin nodded his head quiet but knowing the elf was wanting to marry her love soon.

Mystique walked out with Edward and was smiling broadly for she was very happy. She didn't think about Bessie, just about how handsome Edward looked that morning.

"What shall we do today? Want to work on some of the gem stones?" Sean asked as he gazed down at Aeris.

Bessie walked into a shop and began looking about. She was looking for anything to do with shells and how to make them into various crafts.

Edward looked at her and then got on the boat as he motion her to join him on the boat as she got on. He pulled her onto his lap and then held her loosely as the captain arrived and they left to go out on the water. It was such a lovely day and Edward was happy to have his princess so close to him at the moment.

"I must do something, I need you to pick out the prettiest large stone and polish it before giving it to me. Then I will need to be alone the rest of the day. So I can do what I must do," she said with a serious tone.

Mystique smiled for she was happy in her sweet prince's arm and looked up at him as the captain got into the boat. A perfect day made just for her and she was going to enjoy it somewhere.... but where?

"Where are we going to Edward? I am the curious type, you know."

Sean looked at her and nodded. He searched through his gems until he found a rare dark orange gem called Javen Tiger Eye.
"What about this one? I polished it yesterday but I could give it an extra polish."

"We are going to a small island off the coast. We will be there all day just us and the boat will come back to pick us up tonight," he explained as they headed off. The wind picked up as he smiled letting go of Mystique before putting his hand into the water. He smiled at Mystique after so. This was to be a great day. "There is a home which is small but is enough for just us."

"Good," she said as she took the stone and kissed her on her cheek gently. "Now ignore any lights you might see from the room I am in and don't go in," she said firmly before disappearing into her room.

Mystique closed her eyes as she snuggled down on Edward's chest.
"Sounds so dreamy. And it will be just the two of us all day.........."

Sean looked puzzled but he went to work on his pet project that he had in mind for his Ninja Princess. He took out an enchanted emerald and worked it into small leaves in a circle with a hole in the middle. A moonstone was selected and placed into the hole. A perfect fit an a bit of work to make some liquid silver.....

"That is the idea a getaway," he whispered to her softly as the boat moved. The blonde elf was so beautifully and he loved her so much. He rested as they traveled along my the water towards the small island.

Bright green lights came from the ninja's room as odd sounds came from the room as they me past. Marvin and Xavier rested as they watched what was happening knowingly. "Sean, did you know that your future wife has a secret. I haven't told her this but her mother was the younger sister of Mystique's mother."

Sean looked up from his work in total surprise.
"Are you saying that Mystique and Aeris are cousins? Seriously? Wow...... I am marrying into royalty..... I wonder what Aeris will think of it when she finds out."

"Not sure but I will let you tell her when you choose," Marvin commented. "I am not sure how much she remembers her own parents they were killed when she was still pretty young," he commented to him as he let him return to work. "So when are you going to give you that ring. I guess at the same time she gives you the item she is using elven magic to make for you. The lights in the room are the sign of that elves must learn it to properly declare love it so I have been told."

"I'll tell her later. What else can you tell me about her parents? And I am working on a special ring for her. I am sure that we will married soon enough." Sean smiled at the two.
"Of course the date is totally up to her after I do the proposal."

Back
Top Bottom