Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An amazing Adventure (silverknight and the creator)

Edward leaned in and kissed Mystique on her lips softly letting the kiss linger, for a good moment, the feel of her lips against his was something he loved, and kissing Mystique was something that he thought would ever get old for Edward. He held her firmly around her waist, his hands around her as he deepened the kiss slowly letting the kiss linger for a long moment before he pulled back and smiled looking upon his princess. "Now, I think that it is going to be rather fun tomorrow, I can't wait to see you in a bathing suit though."

Aeris nodded her head as she focused on her work on preparing the stones, she hummed lightly as she cleaned the stones one by one preparing them for the machine, letting Sean work the machine. He seemed to know what he was doing a great deal more then she would know and as time went on, the white haired elven maiden grew tired yawning as she then slowly worked her way to her feet. "I am going to bed, I shall see you two in the morning," she said softly as she hubbled her way towards her room to get some sleep for that night.

Mysitque's eyes fluttered shut as Edward kissed her firmly yet so gently, full of warmth and love that made her body simply melt into his arms. She knew she was more and more in love with him each day yet how could she love him more the following she simply did not know. All she knew was that she was more in love than yesterday.
"I maay bbee a bit embarassed for I never have shown so much to a man before...." Mystique stuttered out.

Bessie did not even near her for she was so engrossed in the book.

"I'll come and check on you after I clean up here." Sean spoke as he began to gather up the stones and equipment to put in his cart. He really like his cart for it had various drawers and a large cabinet in the bottom. He then cleaned up all of the mess but left Bessie to her reading. He went to Aeris room and knocked on her door.

"Well, that is natural, I mean you are a princess, and such stuff isn't common, perhaps you can wear something over your bathing suit and then we can wait till we are alone before you do so," he said calmly as he thought about her words, "I promise, I won't tell anyone else about this. Plus I am sure you are going to look very good tomorrow," he added in before he kissed her one last time. "I have to go, sadly, it is my bedtime and I am going to need my sleep for tomorrow, as shall you I think," he said kindly before he slipped away from Mystique, it was not the easiest thing to do. Actually it was extremely hard to leave her for any amount of time. He felt this natural draw that connected the two of them together.

Aeris was laying on her bed when she heard the knock. "The door is open, your welcome to come in here," she called out as she rested her eyes for a long moment, figuring that most likely the person who was there was Sean. He would be the likely choice especially given who was still around and all. The white haired elf was laying there in a black nightgown under a large multicolor blank as she was waiting till he came in to open her eyes.

"You are so very logical, Edward. Good night and sweet dreams, my love." Mystique spoke softly for she was sad to see Edward go. She sighed wearily as she wondered if she was depending on him to get her out of scrapes an such. She rolled over so that so that she could see out of the window until she fell asleep. When ever that may be.

Sean silently walked into Aeris' room and sat next to her on the bed,
"All tucked in for the night, my beautiful night star. I only bring you tidings of sweet dreams and restful night." he spoke softly then leaned over to kiss her luscious lips that were so tender.

Bessie read on into the night where she had to get a light to see by.

Aeris slipped her arms around Sean as she was kissed, it was magical and honestly she wasn't sure if she would ever get used to the feeling as she always felt a few butterflies in her stomach when she was kissed. She pulled Sean closer as the kiss deepened slowly enjoying the comfort in the kiss, as she then let him go. She knew that he had to get ready and head to bed. "Tomorrow, we should have the house to ourselves," she said with a mischievous little smile on her lips as she looked up at Sean. She knew that Bessie would be at the beach, and that the others would be gone too.

Sean deepened his kiss and his tongue brushed her lips which tasted so very sweet to his tongue.
"Mhmm.... now what are you suggesting, pray do tell me. " Sean asked as he held Areis close to himself. He nibbled gently on her delicate ear then he whispered softly into her ears.
"I could simply stay here tonight with you...... That is if you want me to do so. I wouldn't mind at all."

The white haired young woman was a red tomato at this moment hearing his words feeling his warm breath against her ear. She blinked a time before she nodded her heard. For a moment or two the young elven warrior had lost her voice. He took her ability to speak away as her heart was in her throat and she was a bit nervous but also equally excited about the idea of sharing her bed and cuddling up with the person who held her heart in his hands. It took a moment but Aeris did manage to find her voice after a moment. "Yes, please stay here with me, love," she said softly and with a tone of a young woman who was just normal, not some ninja elf, but a normal young woman who was in love for the first time.

"I shall then. Do you mind if I shed some clothes my sweet maiden? Or how far do you wish this night to take you? I am ready to take the plunge of uniting with you, now and forever more. I want to make you totally mine. I have not had anyone and may fumble a bit but that is where instincts will need to be relied on." Sean spoke softly in her ear as he stretched out on her bed so very close that she should feel his manhood throbbing very fast and was fully solid and rounded.
"If you are a virgin as I suspect that you are, it may hurt when I enter. But I will do my best to enter gently as I can figure out to do so...." Sean kissed her ear softly as his hand slipped through her hair.

((How far into detail do you wish to go?))

Aeris looked up as she heard Sean's words, she wasn't a fool, she knew what he meant and what his aims happened to be at the moment. The white haired young woman, wasn't so surprised as she had some rather impure thoughts about Sean as well and the idea of being with him was something that made her blush a great deal. She could very much feel his member rubbing against her leg as he remained above her telling her of a warning of how it would feel to be with him and how it would most likely hurt at first. "I know, silly, I have heard stories and all," she whispered in reply as she laid there only with her light nightgown on her body. She was sure she was going to be with him this night. She knew he was the one for her which told her that she was fine by it as well.

(I will leave it up to you, I am not worried about it, how ever far you want)

"You let know me if you start feeling uncomfortable, ok? Promise me that you will, please." Sean asked as he laid down on the bed beside her. He loved her and wanted her but he had to be sure that Aeris was ready for this intimacy. He was sure yet he had very little clue how to make love to her. He had only seen it in animals and his father didn't have a chance to tell him much of anything before he died.

((Sean might be not the best lover but he will try his best. He is very unsure and doesn't want to hurt Aeris. He will improve as he matures. :) ))

Aeris turned her head to look at Sean and then nodded her head, "of course, I will let you go, most of the stories I have been told were um different," she said before letting off a little awkward laugh as she looked at the handsome man. She put her hand on his shoulder as she leaned in and kissed his lips for a good moment or two before pulling back temporary. She smiled softly as the blonde looked at Sean, and then slipped her soft long fingers over Sean's chest gently rubbing her finger against his skin as she looked at him. A soft and sweet look in her eyes, which showed the care and affection that she held for him.

Sean kissed her back as he wanted her to feel his love for her in more ways than one. He wanted her in so many ways and not as a sex toy either. He wanted to love her as no other had loved her and he was going to be the only one who would love her as only he could. He was being very possessive of her but yet he did not know that. He only knew that he wanted Aeris forever as his wife and mother of his children. He loved and cherished his Ninja love. He wanted to see her in her splendid glorious form with anything hiding her perfection.

As Sean kissed Aeris, his hand slid behind her head and the other hand gently caressed her breast. He deepened his kiss and pressed a bit harder on her soft delectable lips. Slowly and unintentionally his tongue came out to lick her lips and begged for entranced into her mouth.

"Please open your mouth my love so that I may taste more of you......" he spoke huskily as he blushed.

Aeris felt his lips, his passion for her, it was obvious what his feelings were though his actions and the manner of his actions. She remembered that Marvin had told her that you could learn more about a person from how they acted and the way they did things then words. He was right and she knew it so well now. She could feel the intent, the reason in the actions that Sean had made, she could feel her heart beating faster then normal as she felt his hand pressing lightly against her breast though the soft nightgown she was wearing at the moment. She could feel her own excitement in her body rising a bit too, as she felt his lip press against her own lips before letting him explore her mouth, playing with his tongue in a most playful fashion as he did so. Her hands slipping around his neck for support and to keep him close to her as they kissed.

Sean's tongue entered as Aeris' mouth and his heart beated harder as his tongue explored the minty warmth of her mouth. After a few minutes, Sean slowly twirled his tongue around her tongue as it slid out of her mouth an traveled down her silky smooth neck. He paused at her throat for he felt the pulsing of the jugular vein. His tongue gently licked the vein, feeling the steady beat that was strong and steady even though it seemed a bit fast to him. He gently placed his mouth over the vein and sucked on it a bit. It felt like nothing he had ever felt before..... a certain primeval urge to just take her now and not take his time. But Sean refused to give into the urge of basically raping his beautiful princess.

Unawares to Sean, his leg was now draped over Aeris hip and in between her legs. His manhood had grown larger and began it own pulsating as if it had a life and mind of its own. The blood was pumping through the vein in such a way that it seemed to be beating against Aeris thigh with a simple beat of love that was strong, steady an true.

"My sweet princess, I want to undress you slowly so that I may look at your beauty that is hidden under clothes. I want to taste you from your sweet lips and to your delicate parts as well as all the areas in between." Sean spoke in a husky voice that was very uncharacteristic of himself.

Aeris heard the question, her mind awash in pleasure and desire for Sean. It was something that she never thought she would feel, she heard stories of such things on her travels, but her feeling as she did this moment didn't cross her mind. It was all natural and amazing, to feel her soon to be lover's lips against her neck, to feel the warmth of his breath against his skin. It felt all natural, she could slightly feel his member pressing against her left, her focus mostly upon Sean, and his actions towards her and his desire he showed for her. She felt wanted and needed by him, and she knew that she would be protected by him as well. She had a great trust for him that told her that she would be fine and made her sure he was the one to have her first time with as well. Aeris knew she was beautiful the slender but rather curvy elf knew she got looks from other, but she ignored them, but to have Sean look over her body actually made the confident elf a bit nervous but excited, wanting to show off her amazing body to her soon to be lover.

Sean slowly ran his hand down her leg and up again as he tried to think of how to best get the gown of of her without ripping it off. He finally decided to lay ontop and then flip her over onto his body. He then could slip the night dress up and panties down a ways while feeling her rump. He was actually anticipating the thrill of flipping her without tell her.....

His hand ran down her night dress feeling all of the hidden curves underneath. He was breathing a bit faster but not to fast yet. He slowly slid the dress upwards, feeling the cool skin of her leg. His hand massaged the muscles as he went until he reached her panties. He then ran his hand across the material before sliding his hand inside of the panties. His fingers found a soft slit and slid between, hairs were on one side and smooth skin inside... as his fingers slid across the slit he felt some extra heat below. he let his fingers trail down even lower to find a small opening upon which he slid his fingers in and out slowly.

After some time of exploring, Sean;s hand went to the waist band where he pulled down the panties as much as he could. He then slid over top of Aeris, His legs went to the outside of hers as his manhood was fully between the two folds of skin, hard long and throbbing as if it was a seperate being in itself. He felt her skin and his heart beated faster and faster..... Before he could change his mind, Sean tried to flip Aeris over and onto his chest.

Aeris was a blushing young woman, her body so warm, after the touches and caresses of Sean, she was sure that she could feel the growing dampness when he slipped his fingers inside her panties. The white haired girl was very much excited now, and only getting more and more so as the moments passed by, she felt a soft moan slip from her lips at his touches alone, something that had never ever slipped from her lips before, the young woman felt his manhood press far more directly against her which cause her to instantly let out another soft moan from her lips.

The whole flipping had taken her by surprise as she ran her hand over his chest raising herself up a big, her large breast hanging down right above his head, giving him a amazing view of her curves as she ended up rubbing her womanhood up and down a bit over the outside of his manhood without trying to do so even. She looked down at him as she leaned down and pressed her lips against the nape of his neck sucking on his neck for the moment softly leaving her own little mark on him in the form of a hickey that would be hard to hide the following morning.

((Sean doesn't even know that he left a hickey....LOL))

Aeris breasts were so tempt to Sean, as if there were ripe apples made just for him. He was surprised when Aeris decided to taste his neck for he was entranced by the swaying of the perfectly ripe breasts that had an erect nipple standing out. He ha just decided to taste one of them and feel the other one when she leaned down to kiss his neck. His hands crept over her back and pulled the night dress up an around her neck then the hands slid downwards to slid the panties down as far as he could. he felt the taut rump and smiled as he lifted the cheeks up. To his greatest surprise, he felt a pleasure that was so exciting that he had to keep pressing her cheeks up and down and up....... his manhood grew to be very taut and a bit heavy as if it wanted to sink inside of her body. He gasped at the feeling inside of him for it was overpowering.

"Aeris, my lovely princess, I want to get undressed so that we can feel each other's skin. Would you like to undress me?" he whispered softly into her ear.

Aeris looked down upon her lover and slipped her fingers over his shirt running them over the buttons of it, and undoing them one by one, carefully and in a quick nimble way as she sat over him. She soon finished each button leaving the shirt as open as possible. Her hands having worked their way downwards got closer and closer to his waistband with each button undone, before she found her way to the waist button of his pants, unbuttoning them, she slipped them completely off moving off of Sean as she did so before removing her underwear as well leaving that off on the floor by the bed. Moving back up over him, the white haired minx slipped her hands over his manhood using them to rub it firmly feeling just how large it happened to be in her grasp.

Sean groaned in delight as he felt her hands undressing but when Aeris touched his manhood, he moaned as soft as he could so that he would not wake anyone else......

"Come up here you beautiful minx of a Ninja princess, you are making me ache so much for you. Now I want to hug your beautiful body and wrap you up in my love...." came a low growl from Sean's lips as his hands reached up for hands playfully.

Aeris knew right away the effects of her actions were which caused a small little grin to form on her lips as she then took Sean's hands and leaned down and kissed his stomach, working her way up, slowly, as the young white haired ninja, slowly found her way to his lips, her breasts soon pressing down upon his strong chest as she knew that he would notice that as well. She looked at him as she remained close, now pressed over his body. "Well, I do like the way that you put that, tiger," she said with a sweet little grin on her lips. Her body was very excited and heated now, as she could feel her desire growing now ever so quickly and without any sign of ebbing at that moment.

Sean smiled devilishly as he reached for her breasts so that he could pay her back for her touching his manhood. Now he had her in his reach and where he wanted her.

"Now time for my revenge, you minx. These ripe, plump, round breasts have tempted my imagination for long enough. I would like to taste them, play with them to my delight. You may squirm all that want but that will only strengthen my desire to have you under me......"

Aeris looked at Sean as he made his bold comment about her. She smirked looking down at him as she shook her head. "Oh, that is how your playing then huh," she said boldly as she looked down at him, a grin upon her soft lips as she playfully kept herself just out of reach for a moment of course she knew that he was going to fondle her but was fine, she liked the idea and the touches that he gave to her as she and he were very much together. Aeris let her breasts hang ever so close to his reach as she looked down at him, almost challenging him to try to do something in a very playful teasing manner. She figured this was not only passionate, but fun, and she was loving each second.

Down in a different part of town, the one eyed samurai was wondering the town quietly, he had much on his mind. As he walked along the streets. He had lost so much in his life. His parents, many of his friends, so very much. It had tempered him into the man that he was, as he walked out of a old graveyard, he had a sad look on his face. He had just given flowers to the graves of his friends and the one person who even his best friend didn't know about. Marvin would not return this night. Not a chance, it was a night to get drunk and forget the memories of the day, or try. He never could forget them as they were a memory of blood and heartache, that was stained upon him for the rest of his life.

"Oh so you want to play do you?" a wide grin spread across his face as his hands drifted up her slender well formed legs and as far as he could reach then he attacked with his tickling fingers which ended up at the top of her well rounded hips. As he did that he bent forward aiming towards her breast with the hopes that his tickling would distract her so that he could gently grab his prize with his mouth.

The elven ninja was a good bit ticklish indeed and blushed as she laughed not noticing that Sean was in fact working out his own plan in that moment. It wasn't till his lips were pressed against her lush breasts that she even noticed his movement. She blushed as she suddenly let out a soft moan, she was less worried about being heard, but she did her best to keep somewhat quiet never the less. She had been caught off guard, and normally she would of said something to him. Yet, in this moment it was perfectly understandable and reasonable for her to so get caught of guard. She leaned herself closer to Sean go give him better access to her body knowing that was what he was after in that moment.

Back
Top Bottom