Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An amazing Adventure (silverknight and the creator)

"Remember the elf who helped us at the start of our journey," he said giving Sean a small quiz as he smiled. "That is her uncle as well so she has relations to two royal families one on her mother's side and one on her father's side. They were adventurers who traveled a great deal and we're kind and fair to all. Good people in general."

"Who? Tomel? Aeris doesn't know that either..... so much to tell her.... Where did Aeris' father come from? The same area where Tomel is?" Sean asked softly as he continued to work on the ring. By now the moonstone was secured by the green leaves by Sean's mineral ability of manipulating ores and gems. He would melt silver around the base and would melt more later where he could concentrate better.

"Should I ask Tomel if I may propose to her.... though I have told her that I wanted to talk to her a bit later......."

"I am sure he approves of you honestly," Marvin said as he looked at the light fade away and nodded as he smiled."he was the king of Tomel's lands."

Aeris walked out with a magical ring. The jewel he have him a band on the outside of the whole ring. "This is for you love," she said with a smile as he put it on she told him how with it they were connected so they could hear each other's thoughts.

Sean accepted the ring with a smile.- how does it work?- he asked.

Deep in the middle of no where and located where none venture in, lays a castle which is surrounded by mists. Not your ordinary mists either for these mists are laying there perpetually forever.
In this said castle is a room that none may enter. It is a private study which leads into a more private library and a hidden lab further under the castle itself. A quiet being was very busy making a few special maps to be sent out by specialized birds.
These birds have been said to have descended directly from Archimedes 1st, a very wise and obnoxious owl. There are ten of them selected for their ability to seek out magical abilities in others. They waited either patiently or impatiently for further instructions.
A Royal Being was finishing up the cases that these owls were to drop off to various magical beings. Once the map and letter were enclosed in the appropriate case, she would send the owls out with the case, one by one.
Archimedes 471 took his case and fly out of the castle by the way of a maze tunnel. She watches the last Archimedes fly off with the case with hopes that it could do its job properly. She needed the maps to be delivered. With nothing more to do, she left the hidden area and went up to her room for bed.

-The ring enables a magical connection between us two, so that we can be connected on a magical level. All elves have magical skills and when a woman finds a man they want to marry, they do this. You see, Elven societies can be very matriarchal in nature actually- Aeris told him though the thought link that happened to be between them at that moment. -Now, I am sure that we will enjoy this as the others can hear a word of what we are talking about at all-

-What if I am thinking of something like a special present, will you know of it through this link?- Sean asked in complete surprise and wonder.

Outside the door Archimedes 471 dropped the container on the porch with a loud clatter. He flew off to a nearby tree to wait and see if a suitable person would come out and find the container that contains the map and letter.

-Actually, you only have to share what you want to share, but you have to learn how to control your thoughts, love- Aeris thought to him while smiling for a moment before putting mental images of them having sex into his head from the night before. She knew that would get a heck of a reaction out of him as she knew the others wouldn't have a clue what had happened between them.

Marvin blinked and shock his head, having a guess though as he walked outside and then noticed the container that was on the porch, he walked over and looked at it before he picked apart the container and started to look at was inside, it seemed to be some type of mystery that he didn't know anything about. It was of course naturally tempting for him to try to solve the mystery and figure out how to solve the mystery as well. He took the things inside into his room. He figured that he would spend the rest of the day in that room looking over the information and trying to figure it out based on other information that he had on hand.

Sean blushed to a deep red and hide his face by turning away from everyone.
-It was fun, wasn't it? However we do need to talk or think. We have a few things to consider including if we just happened to create another being.....-

Upon being opened the magic began to work. As Marvin looked at the two sheets of paper, a few words appeared on the smaller one. It was a simple letter....
To the Holder of this Letter,
Your help is greatly needed in my country. The Ruler is to be disposed of in the far future but it is unknown how far into the future this might happen. A seer looked into the future and saw this scene but if you know anything about seeing into the future, many things can change the path. Things from accidental deaths to weather can change the outcome. The scene is from a long future look. As time passes, the seer can see more clearly for various paths can be eliminated.
To eliminate false advisors and charlatans, a map has been enchanted. If you are able to decipher the map and its magic, then I will meet with you to see if you are actually able to help us. I cannot tell you my name or any more information. I will wish you the best of luck, Holder of this Letter. Also please note that this container will protect the map and will give you clues as it sees fits.

The second larger sheet of paper was totally blank except one corner had a single clue-

Aeris nodded her head as she looked over at him. She new that it was very much possible that could happen and it could of even happened when they were together the night before. She reached out and caressed his face with her finger tips gently -If that happens to happen, then it is a blessing and I will travel till I can't anymore and then I will find a place to have the child and will deal with what to do with the child at that point but most likely will raise the little one on the road- she explained as she knew that she would find some way to help out even if she ever ended up with child.

Marvin looked at the blank piece of paper reading over the bit of information, that had to tell him something. He took out pretty much every single map that there was around. He looked at them oddly to look at the compass rose in the map. He looked for the map that would match the map in the blank page. He was guessing it was a style of compass rose that was used in a particular style, he could find out where it was from and if the compass matched up any map which could show what the map was off. There was so many possibilities, but Marvin carefully went over the map slowly going over the information bit by bit slowly as he worked towards figuring out what the map was of.

Sean smiled as she caressed his face. He turned and kissed her fingertips. -What ever happens, happens. I'll be sure to take good care of you and if we need to stop until a babe is born, then so be it. I love you, Aeris and I want to marry you as soon as we can manage it. We shall have to find someone to do this as soon as possible.......-

Mystique was glad to be away and she was sure that Edward was as well.
"What is first, my beloved Edward? I am a bit hungry yet I want to splash in the water. "

Bessie carefully picked out what she wanted in the pawn shop. She took all of it to the pawn shop keeper who added it all up.
"That will be 3 silver, miss." he spoke to Bessie.
"Could you hold it for me while I get the money?" she asked. "I came here on a whim and didn't bring any money since all that I was doing was gathering shells."
"Just until tomorrow." the shop owner spoke.
"Ok....." Bessie said then left. She walked to a tree that had a bench. She did know if Sean had that much money or not. Perhaps the Princess would give her some money…..

Edward motioned her to sit next to him to be able to sit on the edge of the ship, after he had taken his shoes off his feet. He reached into a bag which had some biscuits on his bag. He smiled as he knew that this would be able to a biscuit to be able to then kick the water around with her feet as she sat next to him and enjoyed the sun as they were getting close to the island where they would send the rest of the day. "Well, we can run along the beach or do whatever when we get to the island if you want." Edward was confident that he was going to have a great amount of fun with his princess this day. He could feel the warm sun pressing down on him, which gave him a great sense of energy and excitement as well as causing him to feel happy.

"Thanks!" Mystique took the biscuit and kissed Edward on his lips before nibbling.
"Good biscuit in my opinion. By the way, I have my swim suit under my dress...." she whispered softly and blushed to a rosy pink.

Sean slipped his arms around Aeris as an owl crept inside. It was just Archimedes 471 looking for the guy who took the canister. By now he should have read the letter. If the guy seems ok, he would introduce himself to him. He peeked around various doors and even pecked on one.

"Your more then welcome and I have my swimsuit on as well," he said as he took his shirt off, and tossed it aside before taking off his sweatpants, leaving him in a pair of blue swim trunks as he sat there, looking at her with a half grin on his face. He knew that he was impressive looking, actually he knew he looked rather good. The only one he cared about their opinion of his looks though was Mystique as her opinion actually was important as he wanted to look as good as possible for her. He leaned back on his elbows as he watched her eat the biscuit.

Aeris smiled and rested her head back against Sean as she smiled. "I think we should get married sooner rather than later perhaps we can find some place where it would be perfect, but it will happen when things come together correctly to make it happen, and there really is nothing to worry about other then that honestly," the elf commented. She smiled contently as she moved over onto Sean's lap, letting her mostly lithe body rest against his, almost curled up against him as she sat there content and confident that things would work out how they were suppose to work out between them.

Marvin sat there working the maps over and over, nothing, it was annoying but he wasn't the type to give up easy or at all really. The stubborn streak that was in him was rather deep and he hated to admit that he failed on something. Even if he was only admitting his defeat to himself. He saw the owl and blinked knowing they were not native to the area. He tilted his head looking at the bird wondering what it was doing there.

(you made one)

Shyly, Mystique took off her dress and shoes and was in a green shimmery suit. She smiled at Edward as she began to braid her long hair into a bum ontop of her head. She had flawless skin except for one birth mark on her lower back. It was a purplish tree just above her left buttock. She knew that she had a nice body but she rarely thought much about her body. Now she only wanted Edward's approval even though she had that birth mark.

"You have such a well built handsome body." she spoke as she walked around Edward appreciatively.

Sean simply wanted to hold Aeris for a while then perhaps do something together.
"What do you want to do today, sweetheart?"

The owl walked over to the man and hopped onto the back of the chair.
*My name is Archimedes 471. I have descended down from a line of intelligent owls. I have been sent here to assist you but not give you any answers except to confirm what you have figured out.*

((Thank you. I'll hunt for it. I hope that I posted it here somewhere...))

"Princess, you are about as beautiful of woman as there ever happened to be," he commented to her kindly as he smiled, he was telling her his true thoughts about what she looked like birthmark and all. He sat there contently as they came to the shore of the small island. He picked her up as he got to his feet holding her protectively in his grasp as he carried her off the boat, the boat leaving to give them time alone before it came back to get them later. The house had been prepared for them for that day and night, a small house with one room and one bed. It would just be them for that day and they would be able to grow from this he figured.

"I want to get dressed and go with you to the beach," Aeris replied as she looked at him happy about being able to walk easily on her foot again.

"Your kingdom isn't in the record from recent times," he asked as he looked at old maps, pausing for a moment, "It isn't a normal kingdom, and isn't on the normal maps. I figure there is something protecting its location as well. I think that is either some tome or magic on this. If I use a tome can I unlock the map itself perhaps?

"Thank you, sweetheart. I am glad that you like my looks." Mystique spoke as she sat near Edward. Then when they arrived at the island and Edward carried her from the boat, her heart began to beat as if it was a drum. She was sure that Edward could hear her heart beating. A bit of a blush also could be seen on her face.

"You go and get dressed while I pack us a picnic to take with us." Sean smiled at his beautiful ninja princess.

*You are correct in the fact that the kingdom is not known to be on any common map. The kingdom is not what you would call normal either. And yes its location is secreted away but I can not tell you how or how to get there. This map has been specifically enchanted and will reveal the various items as you figure out what you want to see and how to unenchant the inks used. I do not know of a tome that will unlock the secrets of the map. Any other questions?*

Edward put her down on the beech as he gave her a small smile knowing that she and he were going to have a great deal of fun this day. He looked along the white sand beach, it was rather perfect really, clean and beautiful. He took a step along the beech feeling the sand compact a bit under his bare feet, as he smiled. There was something fun about this, something just different too. He looked over at Mystque as he walked over to the large bag left for the on the dock and picked it up. Carrying it over, he found a blanket it and spread it out before the beach so they would have a place to return to and just sit and watch the ocean.

Aeris nodded her head as she went to change, she had a bathing suit for this occasion. She wore a silver bikini that matched her hair, it showed off a rather good bit, without showing off to much. It did make the ninja's body stand out more then it would normally.

"I see, then is there a way for me to find this kingdom. Is there a connection between your kingdom and this map and the missing items that Princess Mystique and Prince Edward are looking for at the moment," he said as he looked at the map. He also wanted to find the location of the sender who ever it happened to be had to be the greatest of minds. He was curious about that. "Bird where can your owner be found and how can I get my way to where she is at the moment?"

Mystique decided to run along the shore and see if Edward would catch her. She knew that she was fast but was equally sure that Edward would be even faster. So while he was giving her a knowing smile, Mystique took off running along the shore.

Sean put a few sandwiches together and tucked them into the basket as well as some lemonade, fruit and cookies. He hid some fudge in the bottom of the basket as a special treat for later on in the day. He covered everything with a checkered tablecloth.

*First off, I have a name which is Archimedes 471 or just Archimedes. I am an educated owl. And you have not introduced yourself. Feel free to use it if you wish to have me respond after this.
Yes, it is possible for you to find this place. I do not know this Princess Mystique or Prince Edward nor anything about their missing items. I imagine my owner doing whatever he or she wants or needs to be doing at this particular time. You can get there by using your head and figuring out how to decipher the magic in this map.* was Archimedes 471 impatient answer.

Edward smiled as he saw Mystique run forward away from where he happened to be in that moment. He said nothing for a moment as he let her run ahead of himself before he started to run himself running fast enough to catch up bit by bit till he was able to catch her. He grabbed her off her feet as he ran and ended up tripping and falling into the sand with Mystique as he smiled looking right at her, enjoying the fun of chasing her down. He leaned down and kissed her lips softly as he enjoyed the winnings as it were of catching her.

Aeris waited at the door for Sean, when she saw him arrive, she smiled taking his arm as she walked out of the door with him. "Well north or south," she said looking around the beach for a good long moment or two. "I am sure that we can go either way and find a place to enjoy or day or even go a bit inland if you want to go that way."

"Archimedes, I hate to inform you this, I don't think that I know any magic that could help figure this out, so I have to try to figure it out using other maps. There is another copy of this map somewhere or is this the only copy of this map," he asked as he looked at the bird. He paused for a moment as he showed the bird the list of goods that they were looking for. "Are any of these items on this map," he asked the bird wondering if perhaps they might be given their rarity.

Mystique was running her fastest and the air was blowing her braid about as she ran. When Edward caught her, Mystique squealed with delight then giggled as Edward fell but he protected her. She put her arms around Edward’s neck as he claimed his prize.
“Now that you have caught me, what are you going to do with me?” she whispered against his lips. Mystique began kissing Edward back as her hand slid up so that her fingers could run through his hair.

“Let’s go south. There is a large rock that has several smaller rocks, all clustered together with an entrance. I am told that it is perfect for lovers.” Sean spoke mischeiviously.
“What do you think of spending the day there or at least part of it?”

Archimedes looked at the list. He knew of the various items and of their value, which was very immense.
“Some of those items are located in a lost Elvan City north of here. Hard to locate. Others are scattered about this area. Maybe some have been found…… But worth a look if you wish to present a gift to my master. My master is generous to those who are generous towards him or her.
Tell me something. Where have you been the last couple weeks? Think on that.
Where are you now? Perhaps you should place something on the map that is from here? “ Archimedes suggested as he looked at the map.

Edward pressed his hands over her waist and then behind her waist as he was just there kissing her lips passionately as he made out happily with his princess. He closed his eyes as he kissed her enjoying the moments of passion and the sparks of heat that were caused by them. He knew that this was amazing and great to kiss Mystique was a truly rewarding event. He only broke the kiss after a long moment as he looked down at her, "Well, Princess, I think that kiss shall work for the moment, but perhaps tonight we shall venture father then this simple kissing," he commented as he looked at the sexy elven princess.

Aeris nodded her head as she followed him and smiled, "I think that would be a great place to spend part of the day, then we can go into town and get some things, I can get more clothes and perhaps you can help me pick them out," Aeris commented with a grin on her lips. "I think you will have a great deal of fun picking out some special clothes with me," she said teasing him with the wink that she gave him.

"Well, we started off in Northumbria, then went west into the next country then northwest into the old desert kingdom, and then over the hills from that point into this city that we happen to be in that moment," he explained as he looked at her, "Now, if those showed up, it would give me a reference of where we are, true," he said as he looked at the bird and then wondered if it would help. "Now, I shall be able to use that information to help find the goods, would they happen to be in a sea cave to the north of here per chance," he asked knowing the cave was old and there was much unknown still about it.

“Well, Prince, maybe we will provide there is more kissing is involved……” Mystique smiled softly into Edward’s eyes with love shining brightly and her hand caresses his cheek. She thought to her self –Edward is certainly strong and well-built yet so very gentle which makes him even stronger in my opinion. Another plus is that he is so handsome and intelligent. Intelligence is the most important part to me…..-
“I think it was fun trying to out run you. Perhaps I should try it again one day. Or perhaps I could invent another game for us to play….. would you play with me?”

“Mhmmmmmmm……and what kind of clothes do you need, my lovely ninja princess? So far my favorite outfit is what you were wearing last night under those outer clothes.” Sean smiled as he slid his arm around her waist as he walked beside her.
“Maybe we can even eat at the café while we are in town. I’d like to pick up a few supplies as well. I just wonder when we will leave but since I do not know when, I suggest that we buy all that we want to take with us. “

Archimedes tapped the piece of paper and the paper showed a limited view of a map.
*Now the rest of it is up to you. You must find the suitable ingredients to open each area of the map. Do you think that you can do it? It is easy yet hard but if you use your grey cells, you just might find out who my master is. And about that cave, I wouldn’t go there by choice. I doubt that you even know whose kingdom it lies on….*

Edward nodded his head at her statement, "I am sure that there will be a lot more kissing and other things that take place between the two of us," he reasoned to her as he smiled, motioning her to walk to the beach. "Well, there is plenty we can do out here on the beach you know. We can make a sand castle, or sand angels. We can run into surf, we can just relax on the towel. Still plenty of options that we can possibly choose from to be honest with you."

"I need a couple of things, one I need some new tights to wear when working, and secondly, well maybe that will be more fun for you to take off me at some later time and place," Aeris mused with a small grin upon her lips as she looked at Sean. "I think we have to figure out where we are going next, we don't know at the moment where to head, I mean where a clue might be. I am guessing, but I figure Marvin has been working on that front to figure it out and when he does figure it out it will be soon after that."

"Well, then, this is what these lands look like," he explained telling her about each of the lands they traveled though in great detail, giving her the information that she would need. "The north of here is the land of the Kitsune," he said as he then explained what he knew of that land as well. He wondered if that information would appear on the map. He also explained about two other kingdoms he had been to, the kingdom of the dark elves and the pixie.

“I never made a sand castle before….. let’s start with that by gathering up stuff to decorate it with.” Mystique decided as she slipped her small hand in Edward’s stronger one. She shuddered as if someone was watching her…..

“Now you are talking my language, you minx. Race you to the rock. I’ll even give you a ten second headstart and I’ll carry the picnic basket…. Ready Set GO!” Sean yelled then began to count to ten slowly…..

Bessie could think of no other way but to ask either Sean or the Princess for the money. And she didn’t see any sign of Xavier either. She slowly trudged home to find one of them.
Once she was back at the house, Bessie looked in the bedrooms and all around the house until she found a feather outside of a room. She picked it up then began to call out
“Here birdie, birdie…..where are you pretty birdie…..”

Back
Top Bottom