Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An amazing Adventure (silverknight and the creator)

Edward heard the sounds himself as he let go of Mystique's hand and then saw the male who was standing not to far away dressed up like a ninja himself. He was armed too. The two said nothing as Edward knew he was in a good bit of trouble in this moment. The ninja attacked throwing a rope with a heavy ball on the end of it at him. Edward remember the type of thing being used and ran at it jumping up as he just jumped over the rope which landed in the same, he came down with a kick which missed to the right side. Edward, pressed his feet to the ground and backed up elbowing the ninja in the back of the head knocking him down as he then grabbed the hands of the ninja and pulled them behind his back on the ground. "It seems that things are up, and it seems we need to figure who we have here I think too."

Aeris smiled as she took off, she was rather quick, her training pushed the aspect of speed into her skills, maybe not as fast as Sean, but she had no way to tell if she was faster or not then the young man. She figured she had at worse a fifty fifty shot of winning the race against him. She knew where she was going too so that wasn't going to slow her down either luckily.

"What is on the other side of the sea, are there islands, are there place that might be unknown and what is it that is over there," he asked as he looked at the bird, unsure what was there, wondering if perhaps something worthwhile might be on the otherside of the ocean or perhaps on an large island in the middle of the ocean, either of which seemed rather possible at the moment. He heard Bessie as she was nearby, and wondered when she had gotten back to the house.

"Hi, Bessie, what have you been up to, everyone was curious where you happened to go off to," he commented as he looked at the young woman, his eyes narrowing as he was reading some odd readings from the young woman. He wondered about something, but paused as he remained quiet for a good moment or two as he waited for her reaction to him.

As the fight started a hand was placed over Mystique’s mouth and she heard a gruff voice whisper in her ear as her hand was roughly jerked behind her back.
“No sound missy or you’ll not live to see the night”
Someone else pulled a gunney sack over her head and the hand let go for an instant which Mystique bite into the hand and would not let go. The first man held her up with one hand as the other man opened a second gunny sack in an attempt to get her kicking legs into the bag. He nearly swore but instead jerked his head towards the far side of the island and away from the fight.
Sean laughed for he knew that most likely Aeris would beat him but he did not care one little bit. It was fun to act as if he was a kid once more…. Wild and carefree.
“I just went for a long walk to find shells. I found a lot of them and some of those starfish and driftwood too. Then I went into town. I found some things that I want to buy but I don’t have the money.
This map looks funny….. not much like the one Princess is has to keep track of our journey.” Bessie came into the room being curious about what Marvin was up to.

Edward saw that Mystique was gone and there as a sign that she was in trouble. This worried him a great deal as he grabbed his clothes and put them on. He looked around and found a long knife that he could use to fight against someone else. He then looked and found some footprints and started to follow them. He could only help to find his way to where they were taking the princess. He wasn't going to let these men take Mystique away from he. He was going to find some way to save her. He was a rather driven young man and decided to go right as fast as he could tracking the men who he had guessed taken the young woman away from himself.

Aeris sat on the rocks having beaten Sean to the spot, the young woman was the picture of wild and carefree sometimes and she wasn't so worried about what other people thought about it. She leaned back on one of the rocks as the pale elf was rather happy to get some sun, and perhaps this would be a chance to get something of a tan as she was here.

Marvin overheard Bessie and looked at her, "Go get this map for me at the moment please, this could be one of the most important things that she has, and if you can bring it here we might have our next big clue," Marvin commented with a smile as he waited and hoped that Bessie would be able to find the thing that she just had talked about.

Once they were on the other side, the two men literally threw Mystique into the rowboat and they along with two other men began to row to the large pirate ship. Mystique lay still where she was for all of her breath was knocked out of her. It was time for planning and waiting…… A tall burly look out called out
“They got a booty of some sort……..”
That brought about twenty other pirates to the side of the boat including a Captain.
“Back to work you scally wags. Be ready to pull ‘em up and heave the anchor. Get ready to put your backs into your paddles while you are at it.”

Sean was soon there. He was laughing and smiling as he slow down to a jog.
“All right. You win. Now for your prize.” He spoke as he sat the basket down on the ground next to him. He held out his arms for Aeris to slide into.

“Ok….. but I gotta have it back or I’ll be in trouble.” Bessie spoke as she left.
She was soon back with a map.
“Here it is. She has our route marked on the map.”

Mystique was going out on the boat that he could see heading out towards a larger ship. Edward didn't even think twice as he made his move swimming as he followed the rowboat towards the larger ship, he was a good swimmer and had a lot of experience and was in a great shape too. He swam out to the boat and as he got there he slowly worked his way up the side, away from where the action was, he found a small area to slip into the ship and knocked out one of the pirates and changed clothes with him taking his place for the moment at least. He just had to find the princess make sure she was okay and escape somehow, that wasn't to hard, well maybe it was but he was still going to try his best to do so.

Aeris smiled as she looked at the basket and looked inside to see the food and the blanket and then put them down as she got to her feet, and worked her way up onto the biggest bolder which had a flat top where she put the blanket and food down and looked down towards Sean and motioned him to join her up on the rock.

"Good, so, this tells us much, thank you and you can take it back to the princess," he said as he looked at Bessie, Xavier walking in and putting his hand on Bessie's shoulder, "why don't you put that up and see me again, there is much work that I want to see and I think I might be able to help you a fair bit," he said with a sweet tone to Bessie.

"Now, we should head to one of the magic kingdoms, they will be the ones who did this, who is the best magic user in the world," he asked the bird as he knew there were a few options on where they might have to go from where they were at the moment.

Mystique was being hauled up into the boat from where the row boat was tied to.
The captain looked over his booty. She was a beauty at that.
“Now looky here, mateys. I have a beauty of a booty this time. Tell you what lassy. Tell me what your name is and perhaps I’ll arrange a handsome ransom for ya.” The captain spoke to Mystique in a soft tone as he caressed her cheek gently.
“Never.” Was the quick reply.
“Never is a very long time, lassy. I’ll let you think about it up in the crow’s nest. Let’s haul ‘er up. “ the captain yelled as he took off his neckerchief and tied around her mouth tightly. Next a piece of rope tied around her hands then around her body and ending at her feet. Various other ropes were tied to the first set of ropes.
The men laughed as she was well trussed up and then was raised upwards to the crows nest. Fortunately for Mystique, she was used to looking over high heights so she didn’t freak out over being raised so high up into the air.

Sean smiled as he climbed up and not so gracefully as Aeris. But he didn’t mind at all. It was a nice viewing spot and he could see a long way off. Once he was up there, he frowned.
“Didn’t Edward take Mystique to some island for the day?” he spoke as he gazed out over the ocean.

Bessie turned to Xavier in surprise and with a happy smile, she spoke warmly
“I will put it back right where princess left it then come right back.”
*There is magic all around you if you only open your eyes and just look. There was a lot of magic that was recently done in one of the bedrooms in this very house in fact. More magic was brewing in two other rooms as well. However, you wouldn’t see it as magic.
What kind of magic are you looking for?* Archimedes asked as he sat and looked about the room. Particularly at the newcomer. He was totally different and perhaps he should have chosen him instead.

Mystique was in danger where she was he didn't know but he walked around the ship and listened talking in a fake voice as he knew that he had to wait till the time was right and then he would be able to find the time and a way to rescue the princess from this place. Edward, walked along the deck of the ship as he looked around and said nothing before he heard them call to haul up Mystique up the mast of the ship into the crow's nest. He knew that he couldn't just go after it or challenge the captain at the moment as it would be foolish, there was to many people around to fight them all. He just had to blend in till the moment was right and he could then save her and escape the ship.

"Yes, he took her to an island off shore for the whole day," Aeris commented with a nod of her head, "I am sure that the prince was going to make his big move on your princess and win her over and push their relationship to a deeper level from what he told me earlier," Aeris commented with a nod of her head as she offered Sean something to drink as she sat on the blanket, "it is a heck of a view up here don't you agree," she mused as she looked over at him.

Xavier looked at the magic and then the bird, "the magic is a different type," he said with a serious look as he put his hand on the map and took a deep breath, "It is very different then the magic I use," he mused as he looked at the Marvin. "The magic, he said using his magic on the map itself and then pausing as he took a pencil and put a mark on the map, as it appeared, "now that is where you need to go, Marvin, the person who created it is here," he said putting his finger on the southern most country. "It is a unique type of magic that I heard is only used by people of that region," he said looking at the two before going to find Bessie.

Mystique was in danger where she was he didn't know but he walked around the ship and listened talking in a fake voice as he knew that he had to wait till the time was right and then he would be able to find the time and a way to rescue the princess from this place. Edward, walked along the deck of the ship as he looked around and said nothing before he heard them call to haul up Mystique up the mast of the ship into the crow's nest. He knew that he couldn't just go after it or challenge the captain at the moment as it would be foolish, there was to many people around to fight them all. He just had to blend in till the moment was right and he could then save her and escape the ship.
The captain began to yell out orders to all. He wanted to be in the cove before dusk. He could guide the ship in but he preferred not to take the risk. After a bit one of the pirates that captured Mystique came over and spoke in a low tone to him. The captain tugged on his beard as he listened.
“You don’t say…. Hmmm curiouser and curiouser … a one on one and one’s a ninja for sure…..” a grin came over the captain’s face as he slapped the mate’s back.
“Git yourself to work you land lubber….. Yank that rope and topple the lass. Then lower her down for a minute or two. Have a mind to chat her up a bit….” Captain spoke as the guy tugged a rope and Mystique was toppled upside down. She was then dropped rather quickly to the deck but at the last moment, the rope was tied off so that her face was at eye level of the captain.
“Well, well, lassie. Is it never yet?” he began with a smirk.
“What? I couldn’t hear you. Or did the cat get yer tongue? Perhaps now is a good time to steal meself a sweet kiss.”
The captain made a kissy face which came closer and closer until he met her lips. He kissed her deeply and quite thoroughly as his hand began to unbraid her hair.
“Very sweet indeed…. Too bad that you are tied up lass but soon your friends will come to your rescue so I must take my kisses through the handkerchief. If you are really good and behave yourself, I might invite you to my cabin for the night. I can be quite a gentleman if I want to be…..” he whispered as he played with her lips with his tongue.
“Whale to the port side sir!” the mate called out.
“Blast it all!” the captain held back his expletives then yelled
“Haul her up again! Men to the harpoons!”

“But not one that I wish to see if I am not mistaken. Take a good look out there, Aeris.” Sean spoke in a worried voice.

Bessie was in the wagon once more putting the map away. She paused to feed her birds some food and gave them new water.

Edmond was good on his feet, and saw that the captain kiss Mystique and was about to go and then attack him, but luckily the whale came about at the right moment. He looked around as people went to get their harpoons. This was the best chance, he had no other chance to use a distraction to get to the woman. Edward made his move climbing up the mast quickly as he worked his way up to the crow's nest. He used his knife to cut the ropes of Mystique, at this moment, he knew he was found out, but could they focus on him, he looked at her motioning her to be quiet. "Lets go," he said as he took the rope she was tied to and grabbed her with one of his hand and swag out on it landing on the deck with her in his arms as he jumped into the small row boat and cut the ropes holding it to the ship as he let the stream carry it away from the ship that they were on.

Aeris looked at Sean and caressed his face as she leaned in and kissed his lips. "It is nice being here with you, but I know soon we will be gone, something in my gut tells me we will be away again, with things to do and people to see and adventures to have and a family to raise, come lets go shopping love."

Mystique was most certainly was relieved when Edmond got her and swung out into the rowboat. The captain shouted and screamed but none of the crew were listening to him for the whale was upon them. As soon as the two made their escape, the whale rammed into the side of the ship. The ship was now slowly sinking and the men were scurrying to the row boats, leaving the captain fuming as the ship began to sink.
The whale came up and under the ship which made it shatter to pieces. Various treasure chests started floating about until they finally sank to the depths of the ocean. As the whale turned about, one could see a full dozen harpoons in the side of it and the eyes were glazed in pain. The captain finally got hold of a plank and was drifting about in the ocean as the whale began to chase those who were in the row boats......

"Yes we will be soon be gone. I just hope that if that was Edward and Mystique on that ship, they are safe and sound. Let's go find out if it is them, Aeris. I'm sorry but I want to save my Princess and I am sure that you will want to make sure that Edward is ok....." Sean spoke softly as he gave her a kiss.
He then jumped down and held out his hands to catch Aeris. He was very worried about them.

Edward ended up with piece of treasure almost by the fact he was nearby, as some of it was blown into his row boat itself and some slipped on when he was using the oars to move the ship away from the situation. He knew they had to move quickly as he rowed as fast as he could. He felt bad for the whale, if he had known magic he would of found some way to heal it, but at last he didn't and the only one who did was inside.

Aeris nodded her head as she looked at Sean, "go get a boat at the docks fast, I will meet you there," she said before she took off, along the way, she ran into Xavier and almost dragged him along to the dock as she knew that she might need a doctor to help any injuries her friends might have, the white mage going along to help whoever he might be able to help at that moment. It was his duty to help all not to just help one group of people or another, but to do what he could as a mage and a healer of people.

Mystique was laying on the floor not moving but she knew that Edward had to concentrate to get them to safety. She was glad that some of the treasure happened to end up in the rowboat an missed her. She simply closed her eyes and rested.

Sean was pulling in some of the treasure and sitting aside. A lot of the debris were floating towards the docks and he wanted to get as much of it out of the way as possible. He began to direct the people who came out to help. With all of the help of the town people, most of the pirates were gathered together and tied hand to foot to hand. The captain however was swallowed by the whale who soon left for parts unknown.

Bessie noticed all of the excitement and ran down to the docks. Sean yelled at her to help clear the area of debris so that people could be rescued. She found a lot of coins and such which she was putting in a pile as she found them.

Edward got the rowboat back to the dock as he took off his pirate garb and helped Mystique on the deck. He looked over at Xavier who moved over and checked out Mystique and made sure she was okay, and then he was sure that he made sure that he was okay as well. He looked at Mystique and put his arm around her protectively, as he looked into her eyes. He took a moment to smile. "Well now, sorry, it didn't turn out like I hoped that it would end up, but I did my best," he said softly as he knew that the day was not going to happen in the cabin as he plan, and that he was going to have to adjust the plan for the rest of the day. Xavier looked over at Bessie and then smiled as he walked over to her, "Bessie, how are you today?"

Mystique buried her face into Edward's chest and sobbed softly until she could calm down once more.
"Edward, do you have the necklace from the pirate garb? I want to see it, please...... If it is a black rose on a blue background and a gold ring around it, it is Uncle Simimar's signature of his magic at work. We must be pretty close to Blackshadow where he reigns. If that is so then those were Pirate Islands and Pirate's Cove is not far off. He is reaching further and further all of the time."

"I am fine, Xavier. I hope that you are as well. There is a lot of debris, ins't there? I even found some old books that somehow didn't get soaked. Princess likes those kinds of books. " Bessie responded happily.

Sean was gathering up the treasures and organized them as to what they were. He love organizing things and he knew that he was good at it too.

"Yeah, I know and if they figured out who you were, things would of gotten really bad for you, but that is the past now, and we are here together, we need to leave soon though as if we don't then we will have a large amount of trouble getting out of here later on," he mused to her. "I think it would be good to get you back home, so we can plan our next move and where we are going to next," he said as he looked at her picking her up into his arms and carrying her from the docks back to his home, he knew he wanted to protect her more then anything else."

"Yes, that is fine, Bessie take the books and put them in this bag of mine," he said putting a large bag on the ground that was opened, the books put them in here too, we will take them all back and I will do a check up on you too, it will be fun, we can spend time together," he commented as he looked at Bessie, giving her a warm smile.

Aeris let Sean do his thing as she looked over the treasure and wasn't worried about it other then getting a bit so that she could buy goods for herself and make sure her friends had enough for their own deals. She found a odd ring that looked like Marvin would like to have and put it into her pocket quietly. She then went and talked to the sailors about getting a boat for them to use to travel in later.

Mystique sighed with relief as she allowed Edward carry her back to the house. She was definitely ready to leave this town. It would be quite a while before she would feel safe once more. She knew that she had escaped a very bad situation indeed.

Sean walked over to Aeris and smiled,
"Sorry about the picnic and everything, Aeris. We could go into town if we don't leave or we can shop at the next place we come to. I am thinking about getting us a small wagon. Just a very small one with a bed and place where we can store our things. Maybe a small bed just in case. I'll marry you when you are ready. In fact I was ready to give you this..." Sean pulled out a ring that had tiny green leaves holding a moonstone.

Bessie smiled happily as she looked at Xavier.
"I'd like to spend more time with you."

Edward carried her and put her in her bed in the wagon as he knew that she wanted to rest from her long day. He laid down next to Mystique and slipped his arms around her letting her rest against him. "This will have to work well, though I will never forget how sexy you were today, and I know I will do everything to protect you from any enemies you might fine," he said softly before kissing her once, and laying his head on one of the pillows as he let her use him as a pillow all at the same time.

Aeris blinked and turned red as she put the ring on her finger, and watched it glow a bit, focused on it before she looked at Sean, "Well lets us go, I got a boat lined up that is big enough for us to take the wagon of your princess on it.It will do well for us as we can leave whenever and head anywhere on the coast," she commented as she looked at him.

She picked up all the things in the bag and walked with her back to his small home which had a lot of books as well, "I want you to lay down on the bed, please, Bessie, I promise I won't harm you, and it will be okay," he said as he looked at her giving her a smile as he motioned her to lay on the bed.

Mystique was emotionally and physically exhausted. She soon fell asleep on Edward's chest.

"Let's go find something to do together because who knows what might happen in the future. I love you more than anything or anyone that I know." Sean reached out to run his fingers through her hair then decided to kiss her.......

Bessie smiled as she laid down on the bed.
"Like this? " she asked.

Aeris nodded her head as she returned the kiss, taking the hand of Sean and then walking with him into town. She wanted to get some things, and she knew that things would happen in the future, but she would do what she could to keep close to him as she walked next to him, walking closely to the young man. The elf was more then a bit happy about things.

Xavier nodded his head as his hands turned a golden white like color. He moved the over her body which would give her a warm comforting feeling. She would feel nothing but warmth and good vibes from this, but he could find all the things that had been happening over the years. He moved his hands up her body, finding small injuries and healing them. When he was done with this, he would make her feel far better then she ever had before. He found the mental energies from the woman to be messed up completely, as he could tell the damage was serious and would take a more serious effort on his to fix her up and make her better or more whole, but he knew what was wrong with her now, and that was a good step in the right direction. He used a magic spell to put her to sleep.

Sean was happy yet he felt like his whole life was about to change. Not for the worse but for the better yet he felt like he never had before. He glanced at Aeris and it dawned on him that she was a royal lady. Perhaps a pregnant royal Lady....... Which would male him a father. A new responsibility would be added to him. All in all he would be proud to be a father to a baby of such a beautiful wife. He was now wondering if anyone else had noticed the difference in him or not. He looked at his beautiful lover in a new light as he mentally asked
*Care to tell me what is going on in that lovely head of yours?"

Bessie smiled as she felt the warmth flow through her body. Her body began to feel different. More relaxed. More free and more at ease. Happiness began to seep in slowly as she began to fall asleep.

-Well now, if your asking a lot of things- She said looking back over at Sean with a half smile on her face. -One, I think we should have a double marriage with our kind of bosses, the prince and princess, we won't be so noticed but it would be fun. Secondly, I was thinking of ways I could perhaps surprise you in the future, and lastly was going though the things we will need for a long trip. With everyone else busy I figured I should step up and make sure everyone else is covered with what they need- she explained as she walked with him down to the stores. She figured that there wasn't much other then the most basic though, she walked up to a general store pointing and started to look around for such things in there go get for the others, knowing they were going to leave soon most likely.

*A double marriage, huh? I wonder what they think of that idea....but I like it a lot. I wonder when will we have time to have a wedding. If you are correct about us leaving soon, then I doubt that we have the time, my beloved ninja. Let's do the shopping and think on it. I am not so good with suggesting things so do you mind doing the suggesting?*

Sean began to pick out food staples and a few other items that he felt might be needed for their trip including various medicines including a few for nausea.

Aeris nodded her head as she had no problem with telling the prince her mind on the subject, but she knew that there would be a time for the wedding as the prince would want it, the princess would want it and both of them would want the marriage as well. She gathered up a few bags of supplies and hired a young man to take the supplies and put them on the boat that was to take them from this harbor. "Now, that is done, we are one step closer to being ready to move out. So Sean, lets go get those clothes I was telling you I needed something to deal with warmer weathers, and colder weathers as we don't know what we will run into along the way honestly," she said making what she thought was a valid point.

*Yes, that is a good point but I was thinking more of what if there is an expansion in the family. And I should have thought about needing warmer and colder clothes. I also want to look at small wagons for us. Do you mind if I leave you to look at a few?
If what happened today didn't happen, I think that Princess and Prince would be like us..... Interesting, isn't it? And speaking of interesting things...... Marvin told me a few things about you and your past.........he said that he was not sure how much you remembered of your parents and what happened back then......*

Aeris looked at Sean and turned a bright red, the red on her face contrasted well with the paleness that was natural in her skin tone. The elf knew that he was right, that it was possible that she could be on the way to being with child, and that if not then it was a matter of time before she happened to be so. She knew they would have to travel on their own as they raised a young half elven child together. It would most likely be a challenge but she was more then certain that they would be able to pull such a thing off. She was going to reply to his question when she heard the second part, and raised an eyebrow about the statement, was Marvin using him indirectly to tell her something about her parents perhaps.

"First, I know basically nothing, I know that your uncle had them killed when I was a little kid, I know we lived in the country those few years, but other then that. I know nothing about my parents or who they were," she said honestly as she looked over at him. He knew something, otherwise he wouldn't of said something, what it was though, she had no clue at all. "Now, if you want to look at wagons that will be fine, but perhaps it would be best to do that after we get to the next area, we won't need one while we are on a boat after all, and we can look for one in that new land so we have less to take with us on the boat as well," she reasoned.

Back
Top Bottom