Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An amazing Adventure (silverknight and the creator)

Edward nodded his head, as he knew that was why that he was given the book. He put his finger down to stop and hold his place as he turned to the index of the book, so that he could read over the information that was in the book. His eyes quickly read over the information and then looked up at Mystique, "Yes, there is a section about how to suppress powers of a young elven woman, but there is also a chapter about how to released suppressed powers as well in here as well," he said looking at her. He knew for sure then that the book was given to him for the reason that she could read it and learn from it as well. "Well, we surely know why it is meant for you," he commented softly as he looked at her for her reaction.

Aeris blinked and then nodded her head as she looked at Sean, "Well, that sounds like a very good idea, I think walking around the ship or finding a place to watch them work would be good. Though, I have to admit, I am not good at just watching people work, most likely I will go out and get my hands dirty and help them out with whatever they are doing at the moment," the proactive young woman commented with a half smile upon her face.

Marvin shook his head as he looked at the owl, "No, you are more then welcome to rest in my room and what not. If you need food, I can pull out some um bread for you. Sorry, I do not know what smart owls eat, I know normal owls eat like mice, but your type, not sure at all what you would eat."

"I have enjoyed listening to you read to me. It allows me to think as you read and it makes more sense to me when you read. Once you have read it to me, then I think that I'll try some of the self helps so that I can regain a few powers once more. Would you help me?" Mystique asked rather softly.

"Uhhuh.... Then I wii have my hands full, now won't I? " Sea grinned back at Aeris.

"I do enjoy a few minnows, tender squirrels, juicey squab when I can catch one. Rats and mice are good...... rabbits.....Any rodent, bird or small fish will do for me." Archimedes spoke as he glanced around the room.

"I think that is why I was given the book to give to you. I had talked to Xavier about how you wanted to learn magic and your heritage more, and he then gave me this book to give to you," he said giving her a better explanation of why he had gotten the book so that she could read over it. "I will of course help you with learning the magic and the abilities that you have," he said with a warm smile as he knew he was a bit limited on how he could help but he knew he would what he could. He read a bit more of the reading as he then motioned her over and put her arm around her and pulled her back into his arms and held her gently.

"Yep, sure do," she said as she got up and then walked around the ship and started to help out as she helped the men undo the sails so they did not get messed up with the storm. She was great on her feet and helped out getting to the higher up sails untying them with ease as she was able to move faster then even the sailors who were working below running along the mast, like a cat. Her balance was great and then it also showed off rather well when she moved.

"Well, then if you find a rat or mouse eat them as fast as you want, cause they will steal food from us too," he commented as he looked at the bird, "Now, you are a more normal bird then I thought actually, given how oddly smart you were."

Mystique smiled as she snuggled down into Edward's arms and placed her head on his chest. As she listened to Edward reading and his strong heart beat, Mystique began to get drowsy.

Sean decided just to watch his beautiful ninja princess. He was very proud of Aeris' sleek feline figure moving about so gracefully and much quicker than the men. He developed a plan in his head should Aeris happen to get close enough to him. Sean moved closer to where the men were working an waited.

"I am from an enchanted line of owls. Basically I have the power of doing some magic." Archimedes bragged an puffed up his breast feathers in pride.

Aeris smiled as she finished, she had finished with the higher levels, when she was done she took a bow and then did a double front flip and landed on her feet as she then smiled at the men. She was proud of her natural skills, granted her natural magical abilities which manifested in her agility helped her a great deal, but she still worked really hard at her skills as she then took a walked over and stood next to Sean as she whipped herself off as she looked at the men finish up their part of the work. It was a good nights work, but she knew it was work that was extremely important. The elf left her hand on her hip as she looked ahead, with a half smile on her face, proud of her own work, and feeling rather glad to have it done before the storm hit as well.

"I figured as much, you have a magical aura, or that is what Xavier commented to me earlier," Marvin replied as he looked over at the bird, "I am not a magic user, but I do know how to use a sword somewhat well," he said calmly as he found a place to sit at and then relaxed as he looked over at the bird, "So what type of magic do you know anything cool?"

Sean pulled Aeris into his arms and whispered softly into her ear.
"Did you have fun showing off your skills my graceful ninja princess?"
He had become quite aroused while watching her work. Yet he was a bit jealous of her abilities of being able to just jump right in do something new with such ease and perfection.

"How well can you use a sword? Could you weld a magic sword if you had one?" Archimedes asked as he thought about doing an experiment. He decided to try it on Marvin. After all Marvin looked to be very strong and capable man.
"If you think that you could follow my instructions well enough, you just might be able to make one.

Bessie brought her birds inside her room and a few other things from the wagon. Soon the room was looking very pretty and feminine. She felt at ease and didn't have conflicting emotions any longer of which she was glad of.

Aeris looked at Sean and kissed him on his cheek softly, "Well, it is fun to do so, doing work like that is good practice for my skills, and well, I figured it was needed too, plus showing you my body was always fun," she said knowing he would be able to check her out when she was above him looking up upon her as she was higher up. She took his hand and leaned against him pressing her head against her shoulder as she smiled. "Now, it is pretty but lets head back to our room, and avoid the rain before it gets here," she mused as she knew that she wasn't the biggest fan of rain or thunder in the least.

"Well enough to be better then anyone else," he said calmly as if it was a fact, and to him it was a fact. "Yes, I could use a magical sword," he mused as he looked over at the owl, "Now, I have no way to enchant one, but I have had a old one of mine enchanted a long time ago and used it till it broke," he said as he wondered what was on the mind of the owl. "Now, I do know a number of magic users, like Xavier, or Tomel, and they do know a great deal more magic then I do myself," he said honestly as he figured there was no point in not being honest.

Sean smiled at Aeris and kissed her soundly as he hugged her closed for he wanted all the men to know that Aeris was his and he was not allowing any other male touching her.
"Let's go to our room, my beautiful Ninja Princess. We have much to talk about." he spoke softly as he gently brushed a stray lock of hair out of her face.

"That is very good. If you have a magical sword, my master will be impressed. Now to think of what kind of sword you could wield with ease.... I think that with a bit of help from Xavier since he is here, an Elemental Sword would be ideal for you. There will be a few things that you will need for this sword. Is there anyone with the ability to set stones into the sword? Maybe Sean? I saw him working with some gemstones and he did make a ring for Aeris. Silver is easy to melt but can he do heavier metals? Of even blend metals?" Archimedes spoke with confidence. He had to remember the spell and the process.....

Aeris looked at Sean and then looked around for a moment as she leaned into him as they walked together, she could see that it was nice to have him a bit jealous and possessive of her. It didn't bother her, cause she knew she would be the same way if she was with him and a bunch of beautiful women. "Well, what is on your mind," she commented as she walked into their room and smiled. She was curious what was on his mind as they were there, he knew that they had a lot to talk about for the future. She knew that she had a number of little surprises in her mind for the future with her sweet man.

"Well, I hear they are getting married soon, but I do have a way around that problem," he commented as he walked over and then found a old sheath that was in a box. He pulled out a fancy swords that was made by some unknown metal, it was beautiful and very artistic in style as well. There was three large gems that had faded from the lack of magic in them. "This is a sword, that I used that had magic, it works as a normal sword, but the magic was drained from it years ago," he explained to the owl as he put the katana on the bed, the beautiful gems were dull and faded completely. "Now, I do not know the origin of the sword, but I found it once when I was traveling as a young boy actually and kept it ever since then."

"Which thought do you want first?" Sean began. " I have quite a few thoughts running through my mind at the moment and most of them are about you in most ways."

Archimedes fluttered to the sword on the bed. He tapped on the sword with a claw in various places. He then looked at Marvin and spoke.
"It is a fine sword. There may be traces of old magic left in it and that might interfere with new magic being inbedded into it. The jewels will need a cleaning but will serve their purpose. The metal may be mithril but I am not too knowledgeable about elven things. A good polishing on the blade would be needed but after it is examined by someone who knows elevn metals."

She looked at Sean and put his hands on her waist as she paused for a moment, "Now, just tell me the ones that you want me to hear," she said with a fake upset tone to her voice as she looked at him, letting out a little sound to add to the fakeness of her being upset at him which she wasn't but didn't want him to know the fact. She knew that she would find out more by being fake in her anger then otherwise though. It was something she had learned in her studies from Marvin. She walked over and sat on the top of their table that they could use to clean gems and waited for his reactions, she knew she could perhaps read his mind but she didn't want to do that as it made things less fun.

"Well, that is the tricky part then, no one here understands elven metals from what I know my little friend," Marvin commented as he looked at the blade and then put it away, "Now, I am sure at some point we will find some one who knows about such things, but till then I guess we better wait and figure things out as the trip moves along," he said putting the sword on the table, leaving it there for the moment. He knew that Tomel could of helped or one of his men, but they were not there and they were not even close to where they were anymore, so him helping was useless.

"Number one I love your body, you sexy minx but I prefer not to have other men stare at you. And yes I do get jealous pretty easily. Never had before but now I found that I am very jealous of other men looking at you. " Sean began in his head in a firm voice that was nearly a pout.
"Next is that I am very much jealous of your ability to simply do a job so easily when you have not ever done the job before. I never saw anyone pick up a job so easily before....."

"What other swords do you have? Any that are not so ornate? One that you can personalize to your own personal characteristics. What do you think of the elemental magics? Do you think that you can handle water, fire, earth, air and perhaps lightening? Those are the ones I'd suggest for you." Archimedes spoke.

"Well first, I am sorry, but I can't help them looking, but I know that none will compare to you nor am I interested in any of them," she replied somewhat defensively as she looked at Sean and then shook her head, "I am good on my feet, that was just something that fit my skill set rather well. There are many jobs, I can't do at all, like sewing or cooking or most well domestic work, I have tried all of them a couple of times, and well things always turned out really really badly," she explained to Sean as she looked at him, giving him a weak smile. "Plus I have worked construction, so it isn't really any different to that or some of the training I had to do when becoming a ninja."

"I only have the one I use," he said grabbing the old steal sword," he said pulling out his own katana. It wasn't as strong or as powerful as the other one but it is used cause the other one being well incomplete as it wee, the other one used lightning elemental so I figure that fits me well or so I have been told by my friend Tomel before," he explained to the owl as he let the owl look at the simple sword, which looked like it was the base one given to any knight or solider.

"Perhaps I am over reacting, love. I always had to work my butt off to be able to do anything. That is why I never advanced in life. I couldn't even make it through squiredom let alone knighthood. I haven't even been able to put on any muscle on my body. I can eat and eat with no gain. I even bought a mess of potions that was suppose to help me build muscles..... I just think that you are as perfect as any one I know. Curves in all of the right places, firmness where it needs to be and soft where it should be." Sean slipped his arms around Aeris.
"About the only thing I do decently is jewelry making. I practiced for ten years to achieve this one thing."

"It is a basic sword. You are right about that. You need a better one. Perhaps you have a bit of money to purchase one if we land for supplies?" he asked simply.

"Well, your perfect size for me," she said resting in his arms, enjoying the warmth of his arms. He was more then strong enough for her, and she knew she was perfect for her to be with. "I think your good at being you, your brave, your cute, your smart, you work hard, all things which I admire a great deal," she said looking up at him building up his ego and confidence as she smirked, "your the only man I would ever share my bed with and the one I want to father my children," she said confident as she put dirty images into his mind to mess with him and have a bit of fun as well.

"Yep, I think so," he said as he grabbed the sword and put it away, "Thanks for the help, we will see if we stop, if not then I will have to deal with what I have and not worry about a new sword, Edward is the one who has most of the swords on the ship, he is the prince or really king now a kingdom."

"Thanks. I am just a bit unsure of too many things at the moment. I am a bit worried as well. I want to give our child when it comes to that time, everything that it deserves. I had to do without so many times and don't want my child to do without something that he or she really needs and have a few things just for fun. Perhaps my head is in the clouds but I have had dreams of what I wanted my life to turn out like......" Sean spoke quietly in his mind. Also the possibility of Aeris having a baby starting to scare him. Not just the baby but what could happen to his Aeris. Females do die in childbirthing.......

Archimedes had an idea.
"Since you are working for this Prince Edward, shouldn't he provide you with a good sword? What about that Princess Mystique? Females always have plenty of pin money to blow on things when they are of the Royal Family. Her parents can always send money as well, now couldn't they?"

"Stop worrying and stop thinking so negatively right now, she said now she was not faking being upset with Sean. "Now this isn't the way you should be acting at the moment, no so indecisive, and so wishy washy," she said looking at him, "I am a ninja for a king, your a friend of a queen, how are you worried about the future of this child when they will be born with connections like we have," she said putting her finger into his chest firmly looking up with fire in her eyes as she did so. "Now, Sean, stop this now, no, I am going to sleep somewhere else, no fun time for you tonight, "You have a great life, who goes on adventures across the world as the friend and supporter of a noble, who has a knight offer to train him cause he believes in him and who else has me go after them. Maybe I should go after another guy, and they won't think it a sign of life turning out poorly," she said loudly before slamming the door behind her.

"No, the sword was given to me by his father, Edward, the fancy one, it was a honor from him, and then the simple one was given to me by Edward, so you see both have great meaning to me, and importance. They are signs of trust by two kings to me, and trust in my ability to work for them and support their roles. They are signs that I am a worthy knight of the kingdom and nothing will ever change that fact," he said firmly explaining his connection to both and why he kept such a simple and common sword around. The meaning behind the sword was what made it so uncommon for him.

Sean sat down on the bed in a bad mood. He looked around the room and saw Aeris in everything in the room. He had to look to find anything that was remotely his. Aeris had the finest collection of weaponry that he ever saw in his whole life. Stars were neatly stacked, various knives were carefully taken care of as was her sword. Everywhere he looked were signs of Aeris. He had nothing but one cart and a satchel of clothes. His backpack held the few tools for the horse and brushes plus his spare pair of shoes. Sure he could have more but he wanted to save every penny that he he could because one day he would like to have a home of his own.

With a heavy sigh, Sean picked up the few things that he had and left the room. He went to the hold where he put his cart in a corner and left to find a place where he wouldn't be disturbed......
"You can have the room. I am moving out. Good night."

Sean found a comfortable spot by the lifeboats and began to think to himself.

'Another fine mess I got myself into. I do not have the conversation skills to deal with Aeris, I know that I am jerk sometimes but higher ups are not always that dependable. After your usefulness is over you are pushed away and placed somewhere so that you can be forgotten. Advancement come to those who are strong and able bodied, not to those of us who are thinkers. I am not a fighter. I hate fighting. Sure Marvin is trying to train me but I am hopeless fighter. I don't have the whatever it is it takes to fight and harm someone. After all I only left to save Princess and Bessie from a sure death. That was something I did not want on my conscious. Besides that I never wanted to travel..... A nice cottage with a fence around it, two maybe three children, a trade business of my own. Is that too much to ask for?
Perhaps I am a bit negative but there are negative things going on all around me. How can I not be negative when almost everything is negative around me........ That bastard is on the loose still, Princess has been kicked out of her own home, I left without much- not that I had much in the first place. I have lost the only positive thing near me. I just don't know what to do, I really honestly don't. I only know what I don't want to do or happen......'

Archimedes didn't know what to say so he said nothing. He sat on the back of a chair and thought.

Aeris nodded her head as she looked at him, she had misjudged him badly, she thought that he was brave and someone who wanted to be with her, but it turned out he only cared about himself and his own problems. He didn't think beyond that, his view of the worlds was short, she was sure she had picked the wrong one at that moment as she took off her ring and put it in her pocket. She heard him tell her that she was leaving her to the room and she nodded her head as she said nothing in reply leaving him alone as she went to her room. She was not a negative person and she didn't find it productive, she was a productive person find a problem and fix it. Still Sean had hurt her a great deal with what he said and ending their relationship as he had, she laid on the bed and cried herself softly to sleep, knowing she had made an error of great proportions.

Sean did not sleep at all He went over what he said and tried to figure out how he could say what he felt in a different way. But not having the proper education nor any superior knowledge of the language, he felt like he had no chance of getting Aeris back at all. She didn't say a thing about him giving up the room to her. Most likely she slept somewhere else just to make sure that he learned his lesson. Next she would tell him that she did not want to marry him. Tears silently fell down his face as he sat there feeling like his world had collapsed around him. There was only one thing that he could do now. Slowly, Sean got up and went to his cart where he wrote a simple note to Aeris.

Aeris,
I am sorry that I am not the man you thought I am. I have too many faults for such a beautiful, talented Ninja lady. Please let me know if you are pregnant for I will make sure that you and the baby will not do without.
Sean

As Sean reread the simple note, he wished that his hand writing was better than the childish scrawl that formed the letter. He quickly folded the letter then took a bag and put all of the jewels that they worked on together and nearly put the ring Aeris made in a bag. He included the few pieces of jewelry that he had made for Aeris. None of it mattered now that he lost her for good.

Sean quietly walked back to the room where he opened the door wide enough to put the bag and note inside. He couldn't go into her room uninvited. It just wouldn't be right. Silently the sadden man walked away to find a place where he could sleep in pieces for he was sure that he would not sleep in peace.

Aeris was not the only one up, and Marvin went find something to drink, as he walked, he heard the sound of his adopted daughter crying and went into check it out . He went in and listened to the story that Aeris told him about what happened. He tucked the young woman in as he helped her and then the silver haired samurai was on the warpath, completely pissed off, he wasn't one to not show anger, especially when someone hurt family, but other things pissed him off too. He went to find Sean and grabbed him by the shoulder and threw the young man into one of the walls of the ship. "What scum, I should kill you were you stand," the silver haired samurai commented as Marvin narrowed his eyes eyes, a deadly look in his eyes, one that he didn't show to anyone but his enemies. "Scum, a man who hurts a woman is scum, a man who discounts his liege and thinks so lowly as you, is even worse then that. You need to leave, there is a lifeboat, get on it and leave now."

Sean did not resist at all. He spoke slowly and firmly for he did not want to make another mistake in talking.
"I am sorry and I left a note to say that along with a bag of jewels to help her provide for herself. I will leave as soon as I find whether or not I happened to have fathered a child. I will not leave until I know. Also I must speak with my Princess. She will be sorely displeased of that I am sure of. I am not the man that she thinks I am. I am not a smooth talker and normally stumble through talking. Which is the reason I do not speak much. I am not nimble, not rich, uneducated and have failed many times. I do not deserve such a beauty as Aeris and I hope for her sake that she is not pregnant. If she is, I will do my best to provide enough money to support her and the child in the proper style for a Princess and child.
I am an arse and a cad. But I am also a human who happened to get jealous of other men looking at my girl and wanted to bust a few noses of the crew for their looks that they gave her. But I am not strong enough to take any of them on. Aeris may not be interested in them but I fear that some of them may be too interested in her.
I never wanted to travel but I left to protect my Princess and my sister because they were thrown out of their home.
Aeris has the ability to pick up a new skill like she was simply changing clothes while always had to work my butt off to be able to do anything half way right.
All I ever wanted out of life is a simple life that consists of a nice cottage, a beautiful, wife, several children and a good job that will meet all of my family needs as well as give them the luxuries that they deserve, everything that ithey deserve . Is that too much to ask for? I had to do without so many times and don't want my child to do without something that he or she really needs and have a few things just for fun. Perhaps my head is in the clouds but I have had dreams of what I wanted my life to turn out like.
Perhaps I am over reacting but I have found out that not only am I unsure and worried at the moment but I am to wishy-washy and indecisive or so I am told. I guess that I just messed up my whole life.” Sean spoke as he sagged down against the wall.
“I thought that I could tell her my feelings but I was wrong about that as well.”

"Kid do you even listen to you words when you talk," Marvin said looking at the young man shaking his head as he looked at him. "You don't need to provide for the her, her friends will never let her go without and she will always work hard to earn her own way as well. She isn't the type of person to ever quiet on herself or those around her. You think so lowly of your princess, and your friendship of her that you think that she will just abandoned you after you have spent all this time helping her. That is pretty low to think that she would not help you, or make sure you didn't have a home and support, when she defeats her uncle and his queen of her own lands, and most likely married to my prince. I know my prince will support me and help me no matter what, and will make sure I do not go without, and Aeris knows this very well, that if all fails he will take us in when this is all over too," he said as he looked at the man disappointed in him

He took a deep breath, "You think she picks up new skills easily, that your the only one who has to work hard to be able to do something, that is bullshit. Aeris fell on her face so many times as a girl working on her footwork, and her acrobatics. She is talented true, but honestly, she works really hard to improve on it even now, she worked really hard to become a good ninja like she is right now, so to tell her that, most of demeaned here efforts. Especially from a man like you who gave up so easily now, after whatever you did before. If that is your goal, what are you doing to accomplish your goal, your goal is fine, but you have to work hard to achieve it. You sound like your whinny and bratty, more like a female then a male. An man should have enough self confidence to be able to stand up for his woman, a man should stand for his woman," he said narrowing his eyes. "You don't have your head in the clouds, your goals are fine, but why are you worried about such trivial things when you are the helper of a queen. That is a prestigious job, there are countless people who would want the connections you have right now. You really think Mystique thinks so lowly of you that she will let you go without. That shows the distrust you have in your princess and how you are not in one hundred percent to help her against her uncle and to help her for the future. Never has it even dawned on me or Aeris that Edward would ever not help us."

Sean had enough of being put down by first his beloved Ninja Princess and now by Marvin. He curled his fist to control his hurt and anger.
"Perhaps I will forever keep my mouth shut. I know that Mystique will stand up for me and will not allow me to live like I once did. All that I am saying is that I am a human and have faults. I have my own fears and doubts. I guess that you and Aeris have not ever doubted anything nor have been afraid in your life. You never had a lady that was lusted after and if you did, you are strong enough to hit them into the next century. I just...... oh never mind. You can't understand what I am saying and I can't explain it any better. Just let die in peace for that is what I am slowly doing."

"Wow, seriously, think before you talk, you had a woman who cared about you have friends who wanted to help you. That is all one can ask for in their life, why do you think others are not afraid. Of course, I am afraid, I lost my eye in battle, I thought for a while, I would never see again. Aeris grew up a orphan, alone without a person to help her, for a good while, don't think she didn't have her hardships to cause her parents were royal, cause they don't worry about that when your a orphan in a land where your uncle killed your own mother. You accept the fact you have fears and worries and you overcome thing, you deal with them. We all have faults, of course, but we don't let our faults define who we are. Go ahead give up so easily, don't fight for this woman you have feelings for, cause that shows how weak you are. It isn't a matter of being physically strong but mentally and emotionally strong, and willing to fight for your woman, a man who isn't ready to fight for her woman shouldn't have one in the first place. Your right I won't understand you, ever, I don't give up and I know Aeris doesn't either," he said before leaving him alone having enough of his words.

Back
Top Bottom