Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

More then best friends (Wiki234 and Manada)

(I know how much you like typos XD ~<3 haha )

Luka nods, and enters with Miku. She looks around and it was fairly empty, only cause it was still early. "Say Miku do you want other people knowing, or do we want this relationship a secret?" Luka asks Miku looking at her, as she reaches and plays with one of Mikus pigtails. The two of the look at the movies they could watch.

(1>.> -.- no I dont)

Miku just followed quielty and crossed her arms looking around and then checking to see what movies they could watch. She looked over at luka, " well some people know what the meaning of magnet is. But they know that's its just a dance and it's not real like that between us. that would be embarrassing..." Miku leaned against the wall and waited.

"Well thats why I ask, we can be secret lovers, or we can be public. secret lovers though sounds fun" Lukda said grinning, as she stands next to Miku. "I guess you and I aren't picky with our movies huh? well how about that one?" Luka points to Guardians of the Galaxy, everyone so far seemed to have absolutly loved it. Luka looks to miku waiting for her girlfrineds responce.

"Sure, I don't mind.." She shrugged and sold straighter, running a hand through her hair and getting in line, holding Lukas hand and having her follow behind so they could just settle in and get tickets. Miku didn't really think anything like this could ever happen to her, dating for the first time and with her best friend whom she hung out with way more than anyone and the only person she loved and cared about the most in the world to her.

Luka takes Mikus hand, and leads her, as they get the tickets she hands them to her, smiling as she does "I can't wait. " she said as Luke leads some more and heads to the concession stand, to get popcorn and drinks. As the two stand there in one, there where some looks at the two, no one said anything, and just watched the two divas as hey ordered their food. "What do you want? Small ? Medium ? Large? " Luka asks, pulling out her wallet

Miku just followed behind and takes the tickets, holding on to both of theirs and giving the tickets to the person at the front. She followed luka to the snacks hmm maybe medium is fine unless you wanna share then get one large." She felt like a little girl with her parents or brother taking her to the movies when she was younger. But now it was her girlfriend that was taking her to the movies as a teen idol. Miku leaned in and kissed her cheek, then took the soda and popcorn they ordered.

Luka orders the large popcorn and two drinks, carrying her own drink luka smiles as Miku kisses her cheek. "Your so cute" she said smiling leaning back and kissing Mikus cheek back. The two make their way to the room, the place wasn't empty but it wasn't full yet. Luka looks around, the back was full leaving the front and middle fairly empty, Luka moves to the middle section taking two middle seats "is this fine love?" She askes smiling warmly

Miku continued to follow her with a smile having fun and finally have a nice girl day with luka. She was the favorite person to hang out with, with Rin being the second whenever luka wasn't free. The young girl looked around then looked over at her friend once she picked a spot, "yeah it's fine..." Miku at down and leaned back against the seat waiting for luka to sit next to her and the movie to start

Luka takes her seat next to Miku, she places her coke in the holder, and takes a bit of popcorn, as her other hand holds Mikus. Miku by far was lukas favourite person, rin, gumi, mekio, where fun but no one was Miku. Thus lukas love for Miku spawned and grew to where now the two where dating. Smiling to her self the movie begins, luka wiggles a bit to get comfrotable, so she could watch the movie better.

Miku sighed and leaned back, drinking some of her soda and laid her hands on her lap but not knowing her hand was still with Luka. She quietly watched the movie and let go off her hand but kept it in her lap, glancing over at Luka for a moment then turning back and watching the whole time.

Luka glances over to Miku a few times. The both of them miss the other looking. Luka gently rubs Mikus leg, not doing anything sexual, just rubbing it. Sipping her coke more, she watches the movie more, crossing her leg. She was a bit restless, her emotions all over the place it was hard to watch at times, looking over to Miku a few more times.

Miku eyes go wide for a moment as she feels something touch her leg, she blushes but glances to the other side away from her as no one is sitting at the sight, now knowing it was Luka. The girl simply sighed and ignored it going back to watch the movie and ignoring her other glances.

Luka now tries hard to focus on the movie, and she does, her hands in her own lap now, as she picks off some more popcorn. Her long pink hair covering half her face, her eyes dance across the large screen as she tries to watch everything that is going on. Clearing her head she began to enjoy the movie more, leaning to get a drink she glances at Miku again, and smiles, sitting back, all Luka does this time was offer her hand, that was it. She had to rember Miku was more "innocent" then Luka was, Miku probably didn't let like all the attention.

Finally after a while longer now the movie is closer and closer to the end, quietly she just sits there relaxing and eating with her. She gives a glance as she leans to get her own drink then seeing her hand. She raised her hand a bit above her lap for a moment, her heart even beating fast as she breathes and put her hand on her lap with her fingers moving to sit on her palm.

Luka smiles softly and slowly grasps Miikus Hand. Not saying anything Luka just rubs her thumb over the back of Mikus hand. Rubbing softly, Luka didn't look not wanting to ruin it, she has a faint blush on her cheeks, Mikus hand was so very soft. After what was a half hour but Luka couldn't keep track of time the movie was over. Luka sits through the credits not really wanting to get up, not to mention sometimes there are extra clips at the end of the credits. Luka skowly raises Mikus hand and kisses the back of it, while holding her hand still.

She yawns and gives a stretch as she runs her eyes and look sober at her, couldn't help but giving a small giggle from the feeling. Miku sits up a bit and looks around hen to the screen and waits even wondering what to do at home then.

"What would you like to do next Miku?" Luka asked holding Mikus hand gently, not lacing their fingers but she wanted too. Luka leads Miku out of the dark room, into the large busy lobby. Looking around Luka waits for her eyes to adjust to the brighter light.

Miku followed with a long sigh and a stretch, raising Lukas arm too it knowing she was still holding it. She yawns and looks around rubbing her eyes, "maybe...eat and stay home and do something or go out later?" She asked leaning against her a bit.

Luka braces herself a bit to hold the weight of Miku, not that Miku was heavy. "What would you like to eat?" Luka asks, as she shifts and wraps her arms around Miku, kissing her neck as she does. She feels her breasts being squished into Mikus back.

She crosses her arms and tilts her head a bit wondering "ummm...maybe just something light." Sloely she starts to walk with luka behind her as it looks to be late afternoon already for them. "It would be fun to maybe do something later?" Miku tried to think hard a bit to what it would be

"What about that salad place? We've been talking about for a while?" Luka suggests as she follows Miku. Luka adjusts her hair a bit, the both of them with long hair, Mikus of course longer. Luka points forward to the salad bar. It was a bit tough with Miku being a veggietarian.

She sighed, "I guess, but you sure you really want to? If it's only me wanting it then I really wouldn't..." Miku looked over offering to be equal with her. " I don't mind what you want if there's something you wanna eat than salad...it's not nuch anyway until later."

"They have Tuna salad silly, besides I pigged out on popcorn a salad would be a good thing to have now" Luka said smiling not minding a bit, this will have to be a sort of hurdle the two of them would have to work over. For a later day though, now was just enjoy the time together. Luka still behind Miku hugs her from behind and kissed Mikus neck once and gently looking froward to the salad stand. "Besides I'm paying how can you complain" she teased

"I'm asking you if you would want it much too, you don't eat salad much that I see when they have it sometimes..." She shrugged going over for it. Miku likes being a little princess to luka sometimes seeig she had to relax bui when she didn't have school.

Luka smiles and leads Miku ahead, they grab a seat and some one asks what they want. Luka asks "can I get a plan leafy salad with tuna on it, and aaaa.....chocolate milk" Luka says smiling liking her decision. Luka and the guy look to Miku for her order.

Back
Top Bottom