Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

More then best friends (Wiki234 and Manada)

Miku sighs and finally turns, stretching her arms with a yawn and rubbing her eyes. She looks over at luka. "Umm..." Miku said with a slight blush not really knowing how to react

Luka glances up and then straddles Miku. "I'm sorry, you where so cute, your boobs are soft..." She said smiling, reaching and plays with the tips of Mikus hair. Luka knew it wasn't good to be so passive, she doesn't move yet, and stays on Miku. "Miku...." Luka started to say quietly, as Luka blushes brightly

She just looks at her quielty and lays there. Miku sighed, " ummmm...what's up?" She asked looking up and wrapping her arms around Lukas waist.

Luka smiles and slowly leans down, she cups Mikus face. "Miku...I love you...in really do...I don't know how much longer I can hold back...." Luka kisses Miku after gently slowly opening her eyes she stares into Mikus eyes, Lukas breasts hovering over Mikus, her hard nipples rubbing Mikus

Miku blushes, not having any choice as luka already took her lips. She shivered a bit from being cold but it wasn't really that bad, wrapping her arms around her waist and not really noticing their breasts touching very closely. Miku was just thinking about the kiss, finally pulling away after a moment. " do you mean...as a girlfriend?" She asked blushing even more thinking about it, then looking away embarrassed. "I've never..like someone before...I don't think I'll be good...I've never date before either." She said doubting if luka would still take her no matter how she really was.

Luka smiled at Miku, listening. "Don't worry, I've never gotten this close to anyone neither, from day one I wanted you..." Luka said softly pressing gently down into Miku, her breasts mushrooming a bit as she does. "I want to be your lover Miku....I want you...no one else..." She said her face and eyes where dead serious as Luka had no intentions to give up

Miku just laid there with both with both her hands just to we sides, looking like he was just frozen in place. She sighed and looked down, thinking about for a bit. " magnet..." She said remembering the song and how it was the story of two forbidden lovers, which were them. " luka..." She said softly, "I...like you too..the same way." Mikus heart was beating even faster with just saying that.

"We can keep it a secret if you want, Miku I am so glad" Lukas eyes tear up a bit, as she hugs her tightly, almost crying into Mikus shoulder. Luka filled with complete joy, she doesn't let go, till she sits up a bit, and looks over to Miku smiling with a very large smile. "Let's get some breakfast" she said aiming still tears in her eyes

Miku sighed and hugged her having a small innocent smile on her face. She put a hand on cheek for a moemnt then puts her hand down with a giggle, "sure! I am hungry!" She nodded with a happy smile thinking about food already.

Luka walks off to the kitchen still topless, her breasts bouncing freely. Lukas hair done up in a ponytail, she begins to make scrambled eggs, and toast. Luka humming the so g Magnet, while she cooked their breakfast her heart beating fast and hard, her mind working hard happy with everything

Miku just watched Her leave for a moment, then she stood up and decided to this time wear some clothes. She put a bra on and a plain black long sleep sweatshirt. She sighed and didn't know how luka was totally serious about being her own personal lover. It was time to just ignore it for now, miku turned and walked down the stairs and sat on the couch turning on the tv to watch.

"Hey grump gus you watch to much tv, breakfast is almost ready, so set the table please" Luka asked and said. Feeling that Miku didn't quiet get her feeling fully, Luka was stubborn and would keep at it, she finishes up ther breakfast, and decides to throw on her own shirt. It being bright pink with blue stars on it. She comes back and begins to plate their food, wondering what they could do today. She places the plates down in the table, and sits. Looking at Miku, Luka gives thanks and thanks for Miku being with her putting up with Luka.

Miku looked over, "ok then.." She said getting up and placing te napkins and forks and spoons and then putting down two glasses of water for both of them. She sighed and stretched a bit, sitting down and giving thanks, giving luka a smile and turning to start eating. When she was done, miku stood up and put her plate in the sink, scooting her chair a bit next to Lukas once she sat down, leaning back against her a bit with her head on Lukas shoulder.

Luka rests her head on Mikus, she pats Mikus lap, and asks "you wanna go to the movies as our first date...?" Luka asked, drumming her fingers gently on Mikus leg.

(I'm sorry brain fart)

"Date?" She asked looking at her with a blush, feeling a bit surpsied she was really going all the way. Miku didn't seem to see her as a friend anymore but as a girlfriend and someone that she loved. " umm yeah sure, sounds fun." Miku nodded and smiled at her hoping she didn't make things awkward

"Of course dummy we can see any movie then go grab a dinner...maybe a walk after...that's a general first date. Unless you have a better idea?" Luka asked, the pink haired diva kisses Miku. Smiling wantsy her heart beating hard in her chest, Luka giggles as Miku seemed to be a bit confused it made her even cutier to Luka.

She just shook her head quielty, Miku was a bit used to the kisses, just cause to her luka looked more like a mom than a teenage girl. Miku wrapped her arms around one of Lukas and continued walking wiser to the movies. " ok then we could do that and go home after." Feeling a bit happy they were hanging out more at least.

"Then let's get dressed then" Luka smiles and pulls Miku up, kissing her deeply stealing a kiss on Mikus lips. Luka grins and heads off to her room, to get dressed. She finds a cute outfit, a pink knee long skirt, and a low cut light blue top, that hugs her figure. Luka grabs her purse and waits for Luka at the door. "Come on slow poke" she said giggling as Luka what's for Miku again, like she did yesterday

Miku blushed and just looked over at luka as she left giving a cute little pout. She sighed and head to her room, wearing black shorts, with a grey shirt and a black and red colored jacket. Miku walked out quielty and went down the stairs to sit and relax while she could.

Luka went to the kitchen for a second as Miku comes out, meeting up with her, Luka takes Mikus hand and laces their fingers together. "So I don't suppose you know what movie you would like to see?" she asked, leading the way out, locking the door as they left, Luka had a very large smile across her face.

Miku follows out behind her, holding her hand with a smile too. She actually felt different and she was falling in love with luka, though she would think a little late. She taps her finger under chin for a moment to think " mmm...I don't know, maybe we can see what movies they are showing when we get there my love..." Miku blushes calling luka that, but also finding it really cute herself too.

Luka blushes, and stops to pull Miku into her, hugging her tightly. "Aww that was cute, Miku, yes my love, lets see what they have" Luka fights her fangirling hearing miku call her that. "I like cute names, you can call me anything you want" She said squeezing Mikus hand gently, as the two walk to the movies, for the most part ignoreing any other people who wanted their attention, others not wanting to inturpt intregued by what they saw

"I like having a cute name too..." She said with a sigh calming down from such a sweet moment. She laid her head against her chest when she was hugged and stepped back a bit once luka let go, walking into te movies together, behind her while their hands were holding each others. " ok then...I want something cute and funny and exciting..."

"What name do you wanna be called? My sweet angel? Princess? My love, ? " Luke asks as the two walk on, the people on the street began to talk abut but Luis didn't really care, she walks with her girlfriend and soon they are at the theatres, Luis looks at what they are playing she glances to miku for her opinion

(Typos ~.~)

Miku walked into the line for the movies and waited still holding her hand and standing beside her. "Finally we're here then." She said stretching a bit with a yawn. Miku looked over at her and wondered, "I guess I'll il let you call me anything too.." She said deciding to tell her the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom