Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

More then best friends (Wiki234 and Manada)

Luka wonders for a bit, then picks a movie (I can't think of one that's those three if you do that's fine) she can feel the sides of their breasts against each other, Luka though likes it and doesn't do anything else. Enjoying the closeness, Luka reaches and runs her fun her a through Mikus hair, smiling leaning a bit into Miku as well.

(Just say she already picked one with that)

She sits up a bit and sees her pick a movie waiting for it to start after a moment. Miku feels her touching her hair, and doesn't really care, letting her do whatever. She laid her head on her shoulder and pulled the blanket a bit more.

Luka let's Miku do as she wishes with the blanket, Luka blissfully happy right then. Knows she doesn't want to ruin it, Luka continues to gently run her fingers through Mikus hair, as she watches the movie. Luka doesn't really move, only to shift a bit, crossing her legs differently, this makes her bounce and jiggle a bit, which kept touching Mikus breast as well.

Miku looked Over at her, " your having too much fun with this..." She said teasing her and deciding to lay down on her lap, still having the blanket able to cover both of them, though she knew it was even more embarrassing whrre if luka was going to look down she would see them fully. Miku crossed her arms a bit to cover them because she was still embarrassed but she tried to get used to it too

Blinking Luka watches as Miku covers up a bit, and lays in her lap. "I don't know what your talking about silly." Luka said simply leaning back, she places her hand on Mikus ear and scratches it gently. Her face a slight shade of pink not being this close to her sense she began to have big feelings for her. Luka watches the movie more, while playing with Mikus hair or ear switching between the two

Miku lays on her side and lets luka do whatever, but doesn't really say anything back accept just deciding to quietly watch until it would be over. She smiled a bit liking the feeling of her hair being plaed with too, but not really caring about the scratching of her ear.

Luka continues to play with Mikus hair, soon her attention fell to Miku, and she begins to half sort of braid her hair, then in braid it. Rubbing her fingers through it. Luka has no idea what's happening in the movie she plays with Mikus hair, enjoying herself. Luka then began to sort of braid their hair together Lukas light pink hair and Mikus light blue hair. "Ohh our hair looks so nice mixed togehter..." Luka said quietly

Miku just snuggles against her a bit and looks up at her for s moment seeing she was still playing with her hair. "Well it actually kinda does." She said crossing her arms and glancing at how big Lukas boobs were compared to hers then looks away before she noticed.

Luka never noted Miku actually looking at her breasts, she just noticed Mikus head turning back to the tv. "You want a back massage?" Luka asked rubbing Mikus neck a bit with her two fingers, massaging it a bit. "Or you can play with my boobs I like them being played with and there is no one I trust more then you." Luka said with a big grin being silly, as she sticks her tongue out

Miku suddenly turned red from that, " only...me?" She asked nodding with the little massage and deciding to be even a little brave and poking her nipple, then trying to gently hold them in her hands. " my hands...." She thought feeling shocked at herself for doing it.

"Of course Miku, I absoultly love you...." Luka smiles and shivers feeling Miku touch her breasts, start I with her nipple, and soon holding her breasts. "Your hands are so soft and warm Miku," Luka said quietly as she moved her own hands and gently cups Mikus breasts. Luka smiles softly closing her eyes. "I can feel your heart, it's amazing"

Miku blushes forgetting how she was easily exposed to Luka, feeling her hands and sighs to calm down again. Miku suddenly feels her body getting a bit warmer still just holding her big boobs in her hands.

"Miku..." Luka lowers her hands and pulls Miku up, forcing Miku to sit on Lukas lap, she sits face to face, breasts touching. "Miku I really like you...you know that, but I like you more then just friends, I love you...your my most special person, every second I love spending it with you." Luka said quietly, she leans in and was going to kiss her lips, but changed and kisses Mikus cheeks

Miku gets pulled up and sits down, " what's wrong?" She said knowing she tried to do that fast. She settles down a bit and gets comfortable, then looks up at luka. Miku looks away for a moment, "well I like hanging out too...but..." Miku looked back up at her then blushed feeling their breasts and nipples touch and her lips on Mikus warm cheek. Miku then started thinking about the song that they did earlier and what it really ment when they sang together

"Miku you silly girl...I love you...and I want to be with you always..." Luka said quietly resting her forehead on Mikus, their breasts touching still, as Luka breaths her breasts rise and lowers, rubbing their nipples a bit more, together. Luka continues to hold Miku waiting, her cheeks flushed a bit her eyes gazing into Mikus

She looks back at her, and puts her arms around her so she won't fall off. " well..I care about you too:.." Was the only thing she could say before feeling her heart beat a bit faster with being so close to her. Their whole bodies were touching and there was a lot of things going on at once, Miku looked at her in the eyez, "I...i...well I feel the same way too since we hung out today...Ive never done or been like this before though.."

"Miku I won't push it, but can we sleep together just cuddle..." Luka asks quietly smiling, as she moves her head, and gently and slowly places her lips to Mikus. Kissing the young blue haired diva, sleekly pulling back Luka smiles brightly, almost making a year roll down her face she was that happy

"Umm..maybe I guess..." She said guessing she should let her do it for once." She looks away for a moment then back to her, feeling her lips being suddenly taken by luka. She has wide eyes and her cheeks are a bright pink color, Miku looked down with her cheeks still burning and her arms covering her nipples and breasts, " luka...what if anyone else sees us like this, maybe if anyone else came over or something...." She asked just wondering a bit.

Luka giggles and pats Mikus head. "Then I'll have to pop out their eye balls....or we just ignore them...put a sign up we aren't home...it doesn't matter." Luka said quietly, his face still flushed a bit. She moves her hand and gently runs it through Mikus hair, smiling brightly, her heart raced happy she was.

Miku felt a bit weird, but she didn't really care and ignored it. She wrapped her arms more around herself and laid her head against her, feeling tired already with a yawn.

"Let's go to bed silly, you can sleep in my bed it's bigger." Luka said, wrapping her arms around Miku. Standing up slowly Luka, takes Mikus hand and walks with miku to her room. Lukas room was practically pink floor to ceiling. Her book shelf had figures of the vocaloids but the two major ones where one of Miku and her. Luka hops into the bed and opens her arms. "Come on Miku let's cuddle" she said smiling, looking at Miku

"I guess...if you don't mind..." She asked knowing she would probably get hurt if she said no. "Just for a night then." She thought just following. Miku looks around, seeing the figures and all the decorations, then sighed and gave her a small smile going on the bed and slipping into her arms, laying her head against her chest and snuggling up against her a bit.

Luka wraps her arms around Miku, her head resting on Lukas chest, which made her happy. Leaning down a bit Luka kisses the top of Mikus head and rests her head on Mikus. Her heart beating hard, Luka tries to relax a bit, but she is so happy right then, she didn't care what happened. Her nails gently run up and down Mikus back, till slowly Luka begins to grow sleepy. Before she falls asleep Luka murmurs "I love you Miku"

Miku sighed and closed her eyes already falling asleep, she pulls up the blanket a bit more, laying on her side, but not moving to wake her up, miku gives a small yawn and finally sleeps quietly

Luka sleeping holds Miku, but tosses and turns. Near morning time Luka is the first up. The two young ladies ended up separated , Miku on her back. Luka grins and moves the blanket a bit, the pink haired woman gently places her head on Mikus breasts, listing to her heart, her other hand gently traces Mikus nipple a bit. Luka does this till Miku wakes up

Back
Top Bottom