Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

More then best friends (Wiki234 and Manada)

Miku finally followed and sat down across from her giving a relaxed sigh. "Ummmm can I get...a regular Caesar salad please? And a large soda?" She asks with a little smile tilting her head a bit with her hands on her lap.

Luka reaches and takes Mikus hands in her own. Her nails running gently over Mikus skin "what did you want to do after this?" Luka asked quietly, willing to do anything with Miku still early in the afternoon. They get their drinks, Luka moves a hand and takes her drink and sips it. Her eyes look at Miku and all Luka and can is just smile to her

She feels Lukas hand with hers, " maybe shopping? Don't you think I need something new for school? Or not, maybe shoes?" Miku asks her softly looking around just relaxing. The girl take a bit to drink too as she wondered what to maybe talk about with her.

"Shopping is fine. You like it anyways when I spoil you" Luka giggled and winks, as their food comes Luka turns to the table her hands now on the counter. Their food looked nice, Luka gives her thanks and begins to eat, enjoying a nice refreshing salad. Occasionally Luka fixes her hair and would look at Miku, smiling the whole time.

"Well even if I do you don't even mind when I ask you that if it would be a bit much." She gives a smirk and leans back crossing her arms as the food comes. Miku does the same and starts to eat smiling too.

Luka couldn't argue, she laughs quietly and goes back to eating. She groans happily as she munches away, enjoying the salad. After a while once the two were done Luka pays for their food and thanks the guy for the food, then offers Miku her hand again "let's go sweetie" Luka happily chirps

Miku looks over and sticks her tongue out,finishing her own and standing up to fix her skirt. As they finally are done she stretches and turns to wait for a moment, " ok mom..." She says laughing and leaning over to take her arm instead of hand.

Luka giggles and let's Miku take her arm. -the though of incest runs in her head. One could say the vocaloid a could all run and count as incest so it didn't matter~ Luka smiled to herself. After a bit they end up in a high end clothing store, Luka leads the way a bit, and she looks around "what do you want ? Sexy underwear? New skirts? New shirts?" Luka asks smiling

Did you really have to say that first?" She says bumping her a bit with a small smirk when she says underwear. She just shrugs snd starts to walk around to look then, " your dish a weirdo.." Miku looks over to add the tease.

Luka giggle and smiles "well I can't fully argue with you there now can I?" Luka asked back smiling letting Miku lead the way around. Luka actually needed some underwear as well. "I actually need some new underwear anyways, that's totally why I asked" winking as they entered the under garment section of the store.

Hmm maybe? I could maybe get boots or shoes or a jacket. And things that aren't those!" She said knowing luka would be a secret perv. " sure you do.." Miku would shiver seeing what happened when they both stripped because it was hot.

Luka giggles as Miku shivers "got a bad feeling about something?" She teased and pulled Miku closer. "You wanna pick something out for me? A nice bra, I'm a 34 D (I dunno if she is big enough to be DD ?) Luka steps back and looks through some of the generic bras

" whatever's." She says with a roll of her eyes and a small smirk. "Who's it for though?" She asked knowing what would be the obvious but asking anyway. She sighed and went over to look over at some for now before anything. Miku maybe had some small weird feelign with luka lke this but she didn't really had much to even hate.

"If you can find a matching pair for you and I that would be fun" Luka teased Wondering if sometimes she takes this too far. Miku is such a sweet girl she wouldn't always be honest and tell you, that you are bothering her. Luka frowns a bit and watches Miku as she looks at the bras, slowly getting curious what she would pick

" you...even I would say that it would be cool." She turns to given a small smile then tries to find something more, though there was a few that she would want. "It's hard for pairs though."

Luka Frowns a bit, as she joins Miku lookin at the nicer sexier ones. "What about those oneS?" She asked pointing to the top, where a pink very lacy bra and next to it a turquoise blue bra next to it the same design. Luka smiled and tries to reach for them but is just a bit too short. "Wanna hop on my shoulders?" She asks Miku smiling almost acting like a kid

She looks over, "mm that looks pretty, it looks so cute too.." She just stares, just having a weird feeling but also wanting it as well. "But it might even be expensive than the others." She goes behind luka and wraps her arm around trying to reach up a bit.

Miku bends down a bit and lifts Miku up "don't worry this much work to get them mind as well buy them" Luka says as she steadies herself holding Miku on her back. Once Miku got the two bras she lowers Miku down. She takes the pink one and looks at the price "mm not bad..." Luka said quietly smiling placing the bras into the cart. "I won't bug you to ask if you wanna try them on." Luka said as she pushes their cart away a bit looking a bit more and waiting for Miku if she was done in the underwear

The girl stod behind for a moment as she finally took it and jumped down from her, holding it for a moment then crossing her arms. " I think I'm...well even a bit more embarrassed with that than even bras..." She would admit with a blush as she puts her arms behind her and looks around a bit awkwardly.

"Don't worry. You will look amazing Miku" Luka says quietly as she takes Mikus hand. "Donyoubneed any bras or you want to look at boots?" Luka asks taking Mikus arm and holding it a bit, but she didn't do it right so it was wired and uncomfortable

" we could go." She just says, almost falling with the weird way she was holding. " your mine like that..." She said with a smirk backing up a bit to take her arm away then Going over to take her arm instead and walk over.

luka smiles and let's Miku take her arm. She walks ahead pushing their small cart around the store, wondering what Miku wants to look at. She doesn't know if she would want anything else. They end up in the electronic department, and began looking through movies and games. "Have you played this one?" Luka asks holding up a new Lengend of Xelda game

She shrugged, "I don't really play games like those..." She leaned more against her with a sigh, being lazy to stand up straight. Miku started to look around again quietly wondering what to even do now besides hanging out here for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom