Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

More then best friends (Wiki234 and Manada)

Miku looked around and did the same, clapping and thanking. She sits up a bit and starts to eat quielty not really knowing what she would want to talk about. She glances back at luka, "you ok?" She asked looking like she was thinking about something.

"Mmm? Yea I'm good, just admiring you" Luka said grinning, eating her food some more. Then taking a sip of her drink. A bit later half way through her sandwhich, some customers approach the two of them. "Hey..we are big fans...can you do...do a quick song for us? Please...make it Magnet..." They ask, Luka giggles and smiles as she raises a eye brow to Miku, looking at her for her answer

Miku giggled, "ummm thanks." She leaned back and started eating more, almost done with everything on her plate. She closed her eyes for a moment then suddenlyl heard voices talking to them, she opened her eyes and saw two people who seemed to recognize them. " ummm..." She said looking over at luka. She scoots over and stands up, "umm..sure...I would do it for the fans..." Miku smiled and looked over at luka.

"Of course we will, took you long enough." Luka stands with Miku, before the two of them where pulled to the centre of the cafe. A round of applause ran through the small cafe, Luka adjusts her shirt and skirt quickly, as she turns to Miku with a smile. Someone runs in front of them with a phone, and began to play their song. Sighing Luka waits for her turn as the two of them perform the song for the people of this cafe

Miku slowly stands up, and walks over following luka. She looks around the big crowd then back to luka a bit awkwardly. She sighed and and just decided to go with it then, looking over at her again and nodding, starting to sing with her.

The two of then do the song and dance, with a few minor changes. At the end Luka embraces Miku, and everyone cheers, taking their photo. Once done Luka pays for their meal, then turns to miku. "Let's go home, we can't watch movies...after you do your homework" she said smiling as this time she took Mikus arm and held on to it.

Miku holds luka in the end, the leyd go when their done , walking back to where they were. " ok then..." She said putting her backpack on and turnig to walk out wih her when they were completely done. She glanced over and saw that miku was holding her arm this time, giggling and patting her head, they slowly walking home together.

Luka puts her head on Mikus shoulder, but it was hard. After a bit she changes, and makes it so she could hold Miku better, switching positions she pulls Miku into her arms. "I like holding you, it's like your the perfect fit for me." Luka said grinning as the two of then walked home. Passing the school again, now it was bare. Luka continues to walk happy and bluss

"I'm soo short..." She said looking up at her and leaning back, so her back was resting against her chest. Miku continued walking with her seeing the school again too, after a while finally making it back home. She opened the door the door and walked in, taking off her shoes and putting it in the corner. She took off her backpack off and walked into the living room to get her homework out.

Luka goes to her room, she strips and come back into the living room just in her panties. Grinning cause she knew Miku would freak out just a bit. "That's much better" Luka said walking the the kitchen getting two bottles of water, she walks to Miku handing her one, a big smile spread across her face.

Miku looked over at luka as she left th her room and finally took out her books and her papers and pens she needed for now. She sat down and put her stuff on the table flipping through her notebook. She sighs and sees the water bottle, slowly looking up to see luka. " uh...uhhh...thanks..." She said with a gulp slowly taking the water and looking down, her face was completely red like a cherry. In her mind she couldn't help but think she was happy to be the only one to see her like that. " hehe stupid boys..." She thought still trying to recover from what just happened seeing luka

Luka walks and sits on the couch, she channel surfs for a while. "You should totally strip down too, I like your stripped underwear." Luka said grinning, getting back up and walking to the kitchen, as she begins to make some rice and cury. Luka didn't mind being naked she wanted to be, but figured if she was completely naked it might turn off Miku, she didn't want that.

Miku blushed again, "it's so embarrassing...and...well I'm not as big as you." She said thinking about their breast sizes. She sighed and continued to find in her homework until she was finally done. Miku took off her jacket, "well it must be cooler when your like that isn't it?" She asked seeing as today wasn't hot but it was warm.

"Hey I love your boobs." Luka said walking to Miku, she presses her breasts into Mikus head as Luka hugs Miku. "Yes it's much nicer this way." She said stepping back, Luka smiles and does a small twirl. She goes into the kitchen to check on dinner, making sure it didn't burn. Her hair tied back, running down to her butt

Miku smiles a bit and blushes, feeling herself being pulled in right into her, on her chest and between those big pillows of hers. This time she was was even more redder than she had ever been before. "Umm..well I guess...." She said with a sigh. "No one will see me doing anything like this I hope." She said looking around for a moment then taking off her shirt to reveal a white bra with blue streaks on it.

Luka smiles "see it's nice, and I wish my boobs where smaller they don't make cute bras. Now you should takes that off too...it feels great, let your boobies go" Luka said tossing her arms in the air, holding a spoon pretending she was casting a spell

" it's kinda weird how your not really bothered by that though,..." Just to make things feel safe for her, she walks around sliding the curtains on all the windows so no one could see them at all. " This is so embarrassing..." She said quickly taking off her bra but covering her boobs with her hands and arms.

Luka sighed and shook her head, "come on Miku it's just us." She said looking around, before she walks towards her, and pulls her hands away, throwing them over her shoulders. She hugs Miku squishing their breasts into each other. "Besides I really like you, you know.." She said quietly before stepping back, she goes back and stirs dinner, and begins to get plates

Miku sighs and decides to get used to it then, maybe this once she could let go then. She feels their breasts touch and can't help but think that their nipples are touching looks pretty hot. "Well...ok then I'll try to calm down this once then..." She said standing there for a moment then sitting down and wtaching tv while she was still waiting.

Luka sighed, to her self as it seemed miku missed her point. A short bit later Luka begins to plate their meal. Luka wondered what she would have to do, to get Mikus attention, but she has been trying for a while. Luka puts the plates down at the table, and sits down, and waits for Miku.

Miku sat down with her, "I'm sorry if I seemed overly cautious with this.." She said looking over her and leaning back a bit. "I've never done this before and I'm still kinda embarrassed."Miku leans back a bit and gave a small smile.

Luka smiles, and gives thanks for dinner. "It's fine sweetie, I forgot how innocent you can be..." She said as she takes her bite, grinning enjoying how well dinner turned out. Luka eats her dinner smiling looking up to Miku, watching her eat, occasionally looking at her breasts. Luka was the first done, she puts her stuff in the sink and lays on the couch, still just in her panties.

Miku just quietly nods kinda ignoring that fact just cause. She thanks the food too and starts to eat quielty not really saying or looking over at luka. She finishes after a bit longer and turns to put hers in the sink, walking over and sitting at an open spot on the couch.

Luka sits up, "aww man here I hoped you would lay on me, no fair" she said giggling a bit sitting up. Luka changes it to the movie channel and surfs looking for a movie to watche "what you in the mood for? Romance, comedy? Action? Horror?" She asked glancing to Miku, as she reaches and pulls a Blanket from the back of the couch, draping it over the two of them, as Luka scoots closer a bit

"Maybe....comedy action and some romance?" She said knowing she picked everything accept horror. Miku looked over at her and leaned against her a bit, liking the blanket being on them, their side boobs touching. Miku just relaxes and waits for what she would pick.

Back
Top Bottom