Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Broken Apart (lady/krys)

"Ibknow but I still worry..."she sihed quietly trying to let go of everything,but the rape and drugs had left her emotions all over the place,unable to concentrate or focus on just one thing."..how are you feeling?"she muttered looking up at him.

"Damn.I had hoped the girl would be good for him,but I hadn't thought he'd actually like her. But its probably good to get a drunk away from him.."doug sighed quietly frowning as he considered that tilting his head."you'll have to be specific. You know teej,lots of secrets."

TJ stroked her hair giving her a soft kiss. "I know you do. Its gonna be alright." He said with a smile, rubbing her back a little, "me? I'm feeling wonderful. Its nice to get the weight off my chest. Also, I have you, so I can be nothing but happy." He said, cuddling into her. He really did love her a lot, and he hoped she knew that.

"Well, most people think he's strictly gay, but we know the truth. He's bi." She said with a small roll of her eyes, she didn't know how much longer she could keep this up. "True, but this one is a big one. One he keeps because he can't bear to destroy his mother's political carreer with the fallout." She said simply, crossing her legs, her eyes narrowing only a fraction. "You abuse him, Doug." She stated matter of factly, letting out a breath.

Lina sighed quietly, relaxing as he stroked her back, relaxing slowly before smiling quietly. "Yes, I guess it would be."Lina said absently playing with the piece of fabric at his side, just trying to not think to much.

Doug smiled a little nodding."I know. Which astounds me since he doesn't try that hard to hide it. Or that mother hasn't figured it out."Doug snickered a little before staring at him. "We're twins, we belong together Krys. It's not abuse."Doug said frowning at her, seriously not understanding it.

TJ kept on stroking her back, knowing it soothed her. He didn't want her to worry. "It is, lina, it really is. I feel so much freer not having to hide behind a mask." He said, cuddling into her as she gave him a kiss.

Krystal rolled her eyes. "Your mother, while she loves him, is much to involved in politics to notice. You know that." She said with a chuckle, sighing. Somehow, even knowing how vindictive the man could be, she couldn't hat him. It was very frustrating. "Doug, just because you're twins doesn't mean you belong together like that. You know he only puts up with it because he loves you. You my friend, are participating in what the police would call incest. That's illegal, you know." She stated, before sighing. "TJ doesn't see it like you do. To him, you're just abusing him, even if you think you're showing love." She stated wisely, sighing. She felt sorry for the poor sap.

Lina smiled a little as she kissed him, sighing softly as she settled more, sounding sleepy as she nuzzled him. "Good. I don't want you to hide from me."She muttered sighing.

"It is quite frustrating to be second to the country, and you can't even hate her for it, because she just wants whats for the best."He made a face before frowning at the other, not understanding. "it's only illegal because they don't understand. We're supposed to be together!We are!"Doug yelled at her looking so confused before the mask settled into place again, once again the coolly polished politican.

TJ smiled. "I couldn't even if I wanted to" he said, giving her another kiss.

Krystal nodded. "Exactly. That why she's a good cantidate. She'll do good for the country." She said, looking frustrated. She knew that was the reason that TJ had kept this from her. Krystal looked at him, shock and confusion in her features. Dougie should be the one in the the sanatarium. Krystal sighed. "Doug, if you really love him and feel that way, why don't you explain instead of making feel like nothing but your sex puppet? Acting the way you do only makes him loathe you. He's afraid of you, you know." She said, looking frustrated.

"...he does?"Doug looked pained and shocked. he'd known TJ was upset with him but...swallowing hard he stepped back looking out the indow, looking so lost. "Go...please. I'll leave him...them...alone until...until I sort my head out. I'll not see him. Tell him I'll only talk to him if I have to for mom....Go please.Just....go KRys."The man said feeling utterly lost and confused, having not realized that things had gotten so out of hand, that hcouldn't even tell what his twin was feeling anymore. When had he lost his way?

Krystal looked at him, eyes sad as she nodded. "He is. Almost deathly so. He's afraid of what you'll do to him next, and also that you'll hurt yourself or Annie. She's not really sure how she feels about it. But I think she's mad." She said, looking at him, her sad blue eyes looking at her old friend. While she had never gotten along as well with Doug as she did with TJ, she was still his friend. She put a hand on his shoulder soothingly. "You get your head together, dougie. I'll tell TJ what you said. I'm sure it'll work out." She said with a smile, looking at him. While she had come around to beat him up, she couldn't now. She felt to sorry for him. Deep in her soul, her intuition told her he wasn't lying, not this time at least,

Doug swallowed hard staring out the window, "I wont...I wont hurt myself. Or annie. Or him.I'll leave him alone."Doug swallowed hard knowing he'd have to deal with annie, but not sure if he was ready to face just how fucked up he'd let things get.= "I'll try."Doug said sighing quietly as he looked over at her, "Look after him okay? I'll talk to you guys later."he muttered glad when she left.

"They're sleepign."Annie said smiling slightly when Krys walked in, tilting her head a little looking at her friend concerned.

Krystal smiled at him. "That's a good start, dougie. Just promise me you won't hurt yourself. TJ would feel responsible." She told him softly, not quite believing he wouldn't hurt himself in the state he was a in. He had some major issues to deal with, his fiancee included. She nodded at him. "Of course I'll look after him. He's always getting into trouble, that brother of yours." She said, in a sad attempt to make him feel better, waving as she left him to his thoughts.

Krystal walked in, singing quietly. "That's good. They could not use it." She said softly, explaining to Annie what Doug had said, and how it was better to give him some space for a little while. "You can stay with me for a few days, okay Annie? It'll be like a sleepover we used to have as kids." She said with a smirk, hugging her friend before settling into the kitchen to make some breakfast for everyone.

“I wont. I promise.”Doug smiled a little watching her, and he meant it. At least for the moment. Time would tell. “He really is.”Doug snickered a little because even without his help, TJ usually found himself in trouble.

“Yea, that’s what I thought.”Annie said wincing a little before nodding. “Well...that’s better then I thought it would be.”She muttered frowning slightly as she considered her fiancee before laughing, nodding. “That would be fun.”She smiled as she started to help cook. “...you have food. You’re cooking.”Lina muttered amazed as she wandered into the kitchen, looking better then she had last night, amazed because she so didn’t cook, like at all.

"Good. o hurting yourself." She said before she chuckled a little "yeah, its almost as if he's got like, trouble magnets or something." She added with a laugh, kissing his head before she walked away. "You better not hurt yourself, dougie!" She added, and that meant she meant business. She hadn't called him that since they were kids.

"Yeah, I had my suspicions as well. Doug has always been a total yandere." She said with a chuckle before smirking. It was gonna be fun having Annie around for awhile. She missed her dearly. Krystal chuckled at lina, smiling at her as she mixed up some blueberry waffle batter. "Yeah. I love cooking. Its soothing. Oh! We should hall havemone big sleepover at my mansion! I know Chris wants to see TJ, and Annie, you haven't met my boyfriend have you? He's the guy that plays Thor in the marvel cinematic universe. You'll love him. He's such a sweet little Aussie." She said, smiling dreamily as she thought of him.

Lina perked up at that enjoting the thought of having so many people around to distract her from worrying to much.not to mention just time with tj."yea we could do that."she smiled knowing tj would probably be okay with it. Annie shook her head."no I haven't but he is fairly dreamy krys.congrats."annie grinned happy for her friend.

Krystal smiled. "Sounds good. I'll ask Teej when he gets out of bed." She said with a smile, figuring he was just in the shower or something. She made more waffles and chuckled at Annie's comment. "He really is. Not that yours isn't, I'm just rather peeved at him right now. He's being stupid." She said, wrinkling her nose before putting some waffles on the plates for Lina and Annie. She smiled at them. "Its okay. I have a feeling everything's gonna work out just fine." She said, taking in a sip of tea before starting another batch of waffles. She was used to cooking for Chris, who could eat like a horse. "You know, I could always introduce you to his movie star friends. You and mark would probably hit it off pretty well." She added, grinning. She always needed to give her friends options. She smiled to herself. "I'd introduce TJ to cap if I didn't know he's so smitten with lina. TJ and Chris would be good together. Evens is such a sweetie pie." She thought to herself, humming.

“Hm, I think we’re all rather peeved with him right now.”Annie pointed out sighing softly. Knowing that whatever was coming, was going to shake them all up, even if it was just dealing with the fallout of what doug had done. “Probably.” “...Why are we introducing TJ to people?”Lina frowned looking unsure of herself, tilting her head a little, biting her lip. Insecure enough to not be good with the teasing, or sure enough about tj’s attatchment to her to understand.

Krystal chuckled. "True. True." She agreed with a smile, watching TJ come in. "Mmm,, waffles." He commented, giving lina a small soft kiss. Krystal smiled at lina. "Oh don't worry. He's to head over boots for you to let me set him up." She said smiling reassuringly as TJ nodded. "Krys is right. I'm love stroke for you, lina." And then he grinned stupidly at her before biting into his waffle.

Lina smiled slightly kissing her boyfriend back gently before relaxing, smiling up at TJ as he spoke.”Good.”She ,muttered blushing ever so slightly as she started to eat before looking up at TJ.”Krys invited us to stay over at her place for a few days.”She smiled. "It'd be good for you two to be around friends."Annie said worried for them both. worrying how TJ was handling everything

TJ smiled into the kiss. He couldn't get enough of her. He nodded at her first comment and began to eat then smirked. That would be fun. He hadn't had a sleepover with Krys since they were teenagers. "That sounds like a lot of fun. I haven't had a sleepover since I was a teenager." He commented, and Krystal smiled. She nodded her head as she got her phone out. "Okay, sounds good. I'll just text Chris to warn him." She said with a smile, thinking about the last time she had come home alone. Chris was wearing nothing, laying on the bed with a dozen blue roses. She could have died from the sexy that night.

Lina grinned pleased that they’d have the distraction. “Awesome.”She smiled amused that they had to warn chris that they’d be over. Having no doubt what they’d find if they didn’t. Feeling anxious and out of sorts herself, even if she trusted tj, even the thought os sex made her panic a little, that was horrible and terrifying all at once, even if she loved him, it took alot to want to trust him like that.

Krystal smiled and nodded, as did TJ. 'This is gonna be amazing. Krys, you're gonna make Romanian food again right? You know how much I love Romanian food." TJ pestered, and Krystal just chucled and nodded. "Sure Teej. I'll make Romanian food. Chris is actually pretty fond of it too." She said, smiling at her friends and watching as TJ cuddled lina. They mad such an adorable couple, despite TJ being technically gay, at least in the press's eyes.

Lina sighed softly as she listened to the friends talk, simply letting it wash over her. content to just be there.

Hours later Chris smiled a little as they walked into the house, leaning down to kiss Krys lightly."You need to see something."He muttered raising his head looking down at the other, worry in his eyes as he considered how the two would react to the newest news.

Krystal kissed him back, but the worry in his eyes was making her shiver. "Oh god, what happened?" She asked, her eyes showing pain and anxious. If Doug hurt himself, she was gonna beat him up. She worried about TJ and lina too. If their relationship got out, that would also be bad, and elaine would be so pissed at her son for not telling her. TJ looked at Chris, looking worried. "Did something get out?" He asked, his eyes showing fear. He knew the consequences of that would be awful.

Chris nodded a little watching them a moment before nodding, glancing at the panic starting to show in lina’s face and the worry on Annie’s. Knowing they were worried about doug but...”Someone caught you guys carrying Lina out of the club last night. They’re speculating you got her high or something similar.....I wouldn’t be surprised if your mother calls you to yell,Teej.”

Krystal sighed in relief. "Well, it could be worse. We'll have to make something up. Elaine trusts me. She knows I'd never let TJ do anything like that when I'm around." She said, trying to think. TJ sighed. "Krys is right. It could be much worse. Krys and I will deal with mom. Annie, you can help if you like." He said with a smile, keeping as cool as a cucumber to help keep lina calm, who he knew would be freaked out. He pulled her close. "Its okay lina. We'll figure this out." He soothed, kissing her.

“I will.It’ll be okay,Lina.”Annie said looking at the blond woman, watching her face, ,seeing the utter fear and terror of being forced away from TJ in her face, knowing that his mother would and probably could keep them separate. “N-no, it wont be.Teej, you know she’s going to freak.”Lina said pulling away from the kiss, panting and scared as she looked up at him.

Back
Top Bottom