Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Broken Apart (lady/krys)

Lina smiled a little as she followed him to the bedroom,smiling simply because for a moment,he seemed to forget everything else.laughing quietly as she saw the bed she smirked."now this.I pictured.you and a king sized bed."she teased before sighing as she looked towards the window looking a little sad and a little weirded out that their privacy could be that compromised."they just can't leave you alone can they.."she muttered stroking her fingers through his hair as she relaxed at his reassurance

TJ chuckled again. "It's not what you think. I like having a huge bed because that means I can sleep anyway I need to." He said, sort of making a joke out of how badly Doug would bruise his ass sometimes. So hard, he's have to sleep on his stomach for a week. He nodded at her next comment. "They're vultures." He commented, laughing calmly and cuddling into her as she ran her fingers through his hair, Kissing her. he couldn't tell her he loved her yet.

Lina smiled slightly before she realized what he meant, the smile fading as she stared at him tilting her head a little eyes sad as she considered that.""..teeej..."she trailed off cause there was nothing to say to that before making a face."this is going to be a mess if thry find out about us.."she muttered leaning down to kiss him again.even thought of that or thrm finding out about doug made her want to drink.

TJ smiled at her. "Don't make that face. I hate it when you make that face." He said simply, giving her a kiss as he ran his fingers down her back. He nodded, sighing. "Its gonna be a shit storm. But we don't have to deal with that yet. Doug might try to hurt or worse rape you. He wants me all to himself. The prick." He said with with a sigh, cuddling into her. He kisses her. "Let's not think of them now. I want only you." He said, kissing her again.

Lina moaned quietly as he ran his fingers down her back shivering a little as she looked up at him with lust blown eyes."...thanks. that's how to get a girl in the mood.scare her to death about your twin."she teased kissing him slowly, squirming closer, turning on her side and press against him."and how do you want me?"she purred.

TJ sighed. "I know, I'm sorry. I'm just warning you of possibilities. But fear not. You'd always be who I want. No matter what." He told her, stroking through her hair with his fingers. He kissed her hard, stroking her back again. He could feel his erection growing. "Under me. Clothes off." He said as he started to undress himself, his cock pretty much, popping out of his pants as he undid them, climbing on top of her. "You're so beautiful." He said as he started to take off her clothes, kissing her hard and full of love.

"Sounds like a good place to be."she laughed quietly looking at him,moaning quietly as she watcged him undress. That was just a good sight to see,such a good one in fact for the moment she forgot about everything else. Shivering as he undressed her she rolled her eyes a litrle."I'm not the beautiful one in this relationship,tj "she said giving him that vulnerable look,as if she expected to be slapped doen for calling it a relationship.because she was so used to people not wanting her,not needing her. Was it any wonder she took a job helping a man who desperately needed someone as much as she needed him?

TJ smirked. "Indeed it is." He said, giving her another kiss and quickly undressing her, kissing all down her body. He loved the sounds of her moans. It was so arousing, he could feel the precum dripping of his cock. "Don't sell yourself short, lina. You are beautiful." TJ told her firmly, kissing down her body before playing with her folds with his tounge, enjoying her sweet taste.

Lina whimpered and moaned,squirming as he licked her,burying her hands in his hair,urging him on."tee.."she borke off, not able to even get his nickname all the way out as hlthe world shattered,sending her flying high into orgasm as she moaned,screaming for him,it was a good thing he lived alone otherwise his roommate might worry about screaming, shuddering as she slumped bonelessly back onto the bed looking up at him desperately,wanting him,needing him still.

TJ smirked at her moans, lapping at her like a cat on milk. He wanted to make her writhe in pleasure. She was his after all. He growled in passion as she tugged at his hair, increasing his speed. When she finally came, he drank it all in, smirking as he licked his lips. "You taste amazing." He commented before giving her a kiss as he plunged his cock into her oozing pussy, thrusting quick and slow.

Catalina whined moaning as he pressed into her, kissing him back, whining as she clung to him, rolling her hips into his, “So do you.”She moaned at the taste of him, tasting herself in his mouth as she growled, wrapping her legs around him before rolling them, pinning him to the bed, to needy for slow, leaning down to kiss him hard as she set about driving him insane.

Her sounds and moans were were driving him insane. He made a tiny squeak as he was flipped over, but it wasn't in protest. He always preferred being a bottom with girls anyway. "You're so fucking sexy" he murmured into her, before capturing her left breast in his mouth and sucking.

Lina laughed as he squeaked, smirking down at him as she rode him. “You to.”She panted softly, back arching as he sucked on her nipple, moaning as she squirmed, closing her eyes as her nails dug into his chest, blinking hard as she looked down at him, her blond hair falling around them both, shutting out the rest of the world except for the two of them, eyes widening as she came again, body tightening around him, clinging to him

TJ smirked as he continued to play with her breast, his free hand leaning down to play with her Clit. He oh so loved the feel of her folds on his hands, her pussy covering his thick member. God, it was like heaven. When she came again, he couldn't hold it any longer, he came inside her, groaning loudly, and in the heat of the moment he blurted "I love you, lina"

Lina whined quietly as he played with her, slumping down onto his chest as he came, shifting to get comfortable, tensing at his words, for a moment at a total loss for words, haing no idea what to say, she liked him. She liked him alot. But she’d been so hurt by someone she loved before, that even if she wanted to say it, she couldn’t. Couldn’t say it because she was scared, even if she was starting to get that utterly attatched to him. Raising her head she looked down at him, anxiety and fear showing in dark eyes as she stared down at him, her mouth opening and closing, trying to get the words out, but so utterly terrified of being in love, of loving this so fragile and emotionally broken man, knowing how his last serious relationship turned out, she couldn’t talk. So scared of hurting him, of hurting them both.

TJ looked a little hurt until he realised why she wasn't saying anything. He stroked her cheek and gave her a tender kiss. "Its okay Lina. You don't have to say it back. Just know I feel it. Now, let's get some sleep before the club opens." He said, smiling at her, trying to reassure her that he wasn't so fragile that her not saying it back would break him. He was strong gear than that, and he knew she truly did care for him, and that was all that mattered.

Lina sighed softly, going utterly relaxed as he kissed her, realizing he wasn’t upset with her for not being able to say it back. Sighing softly as she nodded, shifting to get comfortable, curling up next to him, head pillowed on his chest.”I’m not going anywhere Teej. You’re mine, no matter what comes.”She muttered sleepily, knowing he’d understand she was falling in love, but admitting it was hard on her.

When they woke, Lina smiled as she got dressed, looking amused as she dressed, shaking her head at the clothes he had chosen.”You know, eventually I’m going to have to go home and get my own clothes.”She teased amused that he’d dressed her in a pair of his jeans, and one of his slim fit dress shirts, and while they were definitely guys clothes, she was curvy and busty enough that they fit well. And even if no one else knew it, it was a silent claim, a submission, and a promise to be his. “You ready?”She asked as he got out of the shower, pulling her blond hair back into a ponytail smiling at him softly, leaning over to steal a kiss. Hoping that they would have a peaceful night after the cluster fuck of a morning.

TJ smiled as he kissed her head softly. "Good. I wouldn't have it any other way." He told her, stroking her back lovingly. This whole day had been exhausting, and he just wanted take a nap and then hide in his club for the night. His family usually didn't come to the club, so that was at least a good thing. He didn't want to deal with their drama. The club was his place, nobody else's.

When he got out of the shower, he quickly blow dried his hair and threw on a pair of jeans and a nice dress shirt. "I know. But you look so good in my clothes." He commented, giving her a small kiss on the lips. "Also, if you want, you could move in here. It gets lonely here. Besides, you have to stay with me 24/7 anyway" he added, smirking in his usual way, but his blue grey eyes showed hope. He nodded at her last comment as he pulled on his shoes, giving her a quick kiss, praying to god that this would be an easy night at the club.

“I do don’t I?”Lina laughed a little as she looked herself over, smiling as she kissed him back before tilting her head, before nodding a little. “True...I wouldn’t mind living with you.”She said biting her lip. Not hesitating because she didn’t want to, but because she was worried about how the press and his family would react when they realized she’d actually moved in. Kissing him back she smiled as she headed for the door.”It’ll be a easy night.Really.”She smiled nudging him as they left.

And it was. It was so good simply watching him interact with Krys and Chris, with his customers, with everyone. It was good seeing him happy even if she wasn’t glued to his side, she was keeping a eye on him as he worked the crowd, settled onto a barstool. Looking startled when she saw Doug slid onto the barstool next to her. “He really is good at this.”Doug muttered holding out a glass of scotch on the rocks to her, smirking. “He is.”Lina said swallowing hard, sipping the scotch, not sure how to get away from him without showing she knew exactly what was going on between the twins. Doug smirked to himself as he watched her sip the drug, watch it take effect. Slipping a arm around her waist, glancing around the club to make sure TJ couldn’t see them for the moment, while he had every intention of making sure TJ knew he was with her, the game wouldn’t be fun if it was over before he’d screwed the girl into TJ’s couch. Smirking as they slipped into the back, smirking to himself as he fucked her, glad that the roofies made her so easy and pliant, coaxing her into curling up under the blanket with him afterwards, settling in to wait for TJ.

TJ nodded. "You do, you really do" he said with a smile, his blue eyes showing relief as she basically said yes to his offer. "We'll sell it to them. Like she's already basically crashing at my house, why not have her stay with me? Kind of thing. If there's one thing I learned from my parents, its how to sell something." He said a little bit disgruntled, his eyes showing pain only his closest friends ever saw. His family had basically ignored him because he wasn't into politics.TJ sighed. "I hope your right, lina." He said, not looking to sure.

Everything was going smoothly until his brother came into the club. He knew he was up to something. He could sense it because Doug is his twin brother. "Shit. Shit. Shit. Krys, and you work the crowd for me?" He asked, and she just nodded, watching him walk away to his office. He had prepared for this, the little actor he was. He stormed into the room, looking annoyed. He wanted his brother to think he hated her. It would keep her safe. "Lina! How could you! With my twin? Fuck fuck fuck! I thought we had something special!" He whined, looking utterly hurt. What Doug wouldn't know though was that it was just an act.

“Hm, totally believable considering how much I spend on rent. Easier just to stay with you.”she said knowing it’d be the perfect excuse before swallowing hard, stepping closer, wrapping a arm around his waist, hugging him. “Well, you don’t have to sell anything to me.I just want you to be you.”She muttered hating that his family had ignored him for not being in politics, wishing she could make it better.

Doug smirked looking up at TJ, smiling down at the woman tucked in at his side. “Teej...I...I’m sorry...I....”Lina stumbled as she moved to get up, pulling the blanket with her, holding it against her naked body, looking utterly lost and confused, yelping as doug slapped her ass as he got up. “I told you she’s a whore, Thomas. But I better get going. Anne’s expecting me, and I’m sure you two have things to talk about.”Doug smirked as he dressed and walked out, looking utterly pleased for ruining their relationship. “Teej?”Lina muttered sounding utterly miserable as she looked up at him, with drug blown eyes and looking so utterly lost.

TJ smiled. "Exactly. That's the idea." He said with a smile, giving her a kiss and cuddling into her. He smiled, stroking her cheek. "I know, I feel the same way." He said, praying everything would be alright.

TJ looked hurt and frustrated. "No! Lina, you don't get to apologize! I let myself fall and you you broke me! Why? Why does everyone I love leave me!?!" He yelled, looking all but pissed. Once Doug was out of the room and out of earshot, his personality did a 180. "Oh lina, I'm so sorry! I warned you he would try this! Just hours ago! Did he hurt you?" He asked, his grey blue eyes full of concern and remorse.

“I-I don’t know. I-Don’t want to leave.”Lina said looking so upset as she stared at the other, startling a little as she looked up at him, blinking slowly, so obviously drugged and pliant that it was painful. “I...I don’t think so.”She frowned slightly looking down at herself, strugging to focus, frowning at the bruises starting to show on her wrists where she’d been held, so obviously raped, but so out of it she couldn’t focus. Listing a little, as he got closer to her, “...I feel weird, Teej...”she slurred a little, starting to slump, already starting to fall asleep, the drugs starting to pull her down.

He looked at her, concern in his eyes. "I know, you don't have to. I was just saying all that stuff to make my brother go away. He raped you, lina." He said, his grey blue eyes brimming with tears. This was all his fault. If he hadn't ffallen for her, doug wouldn't have done what he did to her. TJ pulled Krystal into the room, knowing she's a trained nurse. "Krys, date rape drug. Doug raped her in an attempt to ruin my relationship with her. He's under the impression he owns me." TJ explained, and that was all Krystal needed. Teej was finally ready to explain it all to his best friend, who was crunching with anger. "I'll kill him!" She raged, glacial blue eyes showing pure rage, type room cooling slightly. She was pissed.

Lina frowned trying to focus on the man in front of her, trembling a little. “Oh. Good. Want to stay with you.”She muttered focusing on what she wanted to hear, and not what doug had done. Not ready to face that yet. Smiling slightly when krys came in she sat on the couch, blinking owlishly as she attempted to follow their conversation. “I didn’t-I didn’t mean to!Don’t be angry!”Lina sputtered looking up at krys, starting to sober up, and come off the drug, the emotional fallout from both the rape and drugs was going to be hell for all of them.

Back
Top Bottom