Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Broken Apart (lady/krys)

Krystal smiled. "True. Very true." She said with a smile before giving him another morning kiss. "Pretty well. Though, I miss you a lot. Will filming be done soon?" She asked, looking at him curiously. She wished she could move to LA with him, but she was to worried about her best friend to even consider it. Hopefully this lina would sober him up for good.

TJ smiled back at her. It was hard to resist kiss in her in that moment, she looked so sweet innocent and beautiful. He didn't even notice as Krys and Chris appeared in their booth, he was to enamored in looking at lina. Krystal noticed this and smiled knowing lay at him. "Leave it to you, Teej" she commented, snapping him from his revelry and making him blush. She grinned at lina. "It was great. I missed Chris while he was gone." She said simply, giving him a kiss across the table.

“Soon. Just a few more days, two weeks at the most. Which is why I’m here. They gave us a few days off to recoup and get our heads together for the last weeks.”He smiled before looking her over. “You’re worried about him.”he muttered.

Catalina blushed hard at Krys’ words, ducking her head a little as she sipped her coffee. Chris laughed quietly kissing Krys back before looking at the other two, rolling his eyes a little. “Teej, you’re going to get yourself in trouble....your mother’s going to kill you, you know. I mean...not telling her you were bi?”Chris muttered, because he’d suspected, but he hadn’t known for sure. And he knew just how much Elaine was going to freak if she figured out that her troubled son could have had the easy life, the simple one of wife and kids, instead of following his heart to guys. Not that she’d ask him to pretend to be anything but what he was, but he knew Elaine wished sometimes her eldest was different, the wish having done TJ more harm then it could ever be good. "Well, she just wont know. otherwise, you know, I'm fairly certain I'd be out of a job."Lina muttered tilting her head a little, withdrawing into herself some, retreating into her professional role of looking after TJ, instead of what she really wanted, to simply be able to take care of him.

Krystal sighed in relief. "That's a load off. I don't know how much longer I can take being away from you, Chris." She said, looking at him with sad eyes when she mentioned her best friend. "Extremely. I can't loose another friend Chris. It would destroy me." She said, knowing he knew all about her friend from Texas who was killed saving her, and her other friend who died in a plane crash. She couldn't take the toll on her heart if TJ died.

TJ chuckled. "Yeah, you're probably right. But at this moment, I don't care. She just pretends to love and support me and my dreams." He replied, looking a mixture of feelings. Krystal squeesed his hand gently. "Its okay, we're here for you Teej. always.' she told him soothingly and hejust nodded and grinned. if krystal knew what his twin did to him, she'd kill douglas. while that would be a relief, it would also hurt. dougie was still his brother, after all.

“Me either. We’ll be okay. And we’ll take care of Teej to.”He promised pressing a kiss to her hair. “I know, me either.”he muttered trying not to worry to much about his friend, knowing there was more to talk about, but not about to do it in front of TJ.

“You know I’m right. Between not marrying and quitting piano, she’s going to have your hide.”Chris pointed out gently, knowing that it’d probably annoy the other man, but wanting him to be prepared, because if he kept the nurse around, he doubted he’d be able to hide his bisexuality for long, especially not from Doug who knew him better then anyone. Lina smiled watching the two, looking pleased that TJ had good friends, and slightly curious about the mixture of emotiosn concerning his mother, before sighing quietly, wincing a little, not wanting to remind him, but knowing they needed to go“Thomas, we had that debate with your mother she wanted you to go to....we probably should go shower, clean up and get over to the conference hall...”Lina said slipping back, easing into professionalism instead of the easy companionship they’d had. Feeling regret about having given in and messed up in drinking, hating she’d dragged TJ down with her when she was supposed to be watching over him, and knowing that if his mother found out, she was going to make things worse for him.

Krystal smiled and kissed him. "Yes love we well." She said, cuddling him a little before walking out of her office.

TJ sighed. "Yeah, you're probably right. I just don't want to deal with her, or my brother. As much as I love them, they both make me hate them in one way or another." He said, thinking back to his brother's abuse of him. It made him shiver. He hated keeping that from his best friends and only real allies, but he knew off Krystal found out, she'd kill dougie, or worse, have him thrown in jail, and that would ruin his mother's campaign. While he hated them, he didn't want to squash his mother's dream. She had good intentions for this country. TJ nodded. "Yes, you're right. Let's get going then." He said with a smile as Krys slid out o ft he booth to let hi. Out, kissing his head. "Be good, smood" she told him, and he chuckled. Replying, "not the shot, trot" the two of them were basically conversing in the old language they had made up, and it amounted to "its okay, don't worry" and "okay, I won't, sis" TJ had always considered Krystal his sister, because for as long as he could remember, she was there for him.

“I know. They tend to be abrasive don’t they.”Chris sighed looking worried about his friend before smiling a little, this girl would be good for TJ. “Let’s.”Lina smiled as she slid out of the booth, rolling her eyes at the secret language, not even bothering to question, because well, she was to upset over drinking again to really concentrate on that for the moment. Quiet the whole way to the debate hall, she flinched as the reporters cameras went off in her face, raising a hand to block the flash from her eyes as she turned a little towards TJ, unknowingly huddling against his side as she faced her first real encounter with the press. Upset and agitated by the time they made it inside, and really, really wanting a drink she swallowed, glancing up at him.”You know, I can understand the drugs, after dealing with that all the time.”She muttered as they headed into teh hall, slipping in silently, ignoring the looks they were getting from the curious public and the glare she was getting from doug for getting him there late. Hey, at least she got him there, sober and somewhat happy. She considered it a improvement really. “...Your brother wont stop looking at me....isn’t he married?”Lina muttered as she settled in her seat next to TJ, actually sitting closer then needed, because well, she could feel everyone watching, and it was making her crave a dirnk with a fierceness she was sure only TJ would understand out of his family, the family that looked on simply and let him self destruct as they focused on politics.

TJ nodded. 'completely." He muttered, looking a cross between annoyed scare and sad. Krystal noticed this, but kept her mouth shut. She would talk to him about it later at her apartment. He was coming back after dinner with his family, as he always did. When they reached the hall, TJ just let the lights flash. He was used to it. When she made the comment about his DRG choice, he chuckled. "Yeah, thats about the size of it." He managed, sighing a little and glaring back at his brother. Sometimes he wanted to kill that prick, and today was one of them. He had insulted his guest.

Lina swallowed hard tilting his head a little over at the other, shifting to sit a little closer as she watched the president and Elaine debated over things, tuning it out mostly. Politics usually bored her, and even more, Doug was making her uncomfortable. Doug tilted his head towards TJ, smiling ever so slightly. He was glad to be back. “I’m going to get something to drink, you want something?”Lina muttered to TJ, waiting for his answer before going to get them drinks, pausing to long in front of the table, the glasses of champagne drawing to her, the alcohol a siren’s song.

“TJ.”Doug smiled slightly as he slipped into lina’s vacated chair, smiling slightly as he tilted his head towards him. Looking bemused as he watched the girl debated over drinks“You look well.”He muttered leaning closer,”Lose the babysitter TJ. I have a room upstairs." Doug muttered because that's why he had set up the debate in the hotel he always brought TJ to. Easy to slip his brother away without anyone questioning where he was going with his addict of q brother.they'd all assume Doug was getting him out of there before he embarrassed them or himself.working as he handed at Catalina."she seems to be having problems choosing drinks.'to bad it's all alcohol there for a alcoholic."Doug need in TJ's ear not above amusing another's weakness to get TJ alone

"A coke if they have it please lina." He said with a small smile at her, trying to make her feel better. He could see how freaked out she was over last night, and over all this. He wished his family was normal, but they aren't. They probably never would be. His mother would always be a congresswoman, his father a womanizer, and his twin, and abusive asshole who he wished would die, even though its his brother.

TJ sighed. He might as well get this over with. He hated this, but he couldn't tell anyone about. Couldn't risk his mother's presidency like that. He loved her to much for that. "fine, but leave lina out of it. she's a nice person." he muttered, hiding what he really thought of both his twin and the woman who was his quote on quote baby sitter. he wanted to punch his brother, really he did, but right now he had a job to do. "you owe me, dougie." was all he said as he walked out of the room with his brother, wishing he didn't have to do this.

“I’ll get one.”Lina smiled, knowing she couldn’t kiss him, not here, in front of everyone, but gently squeezing his arm to reassure him no matter how upset she was, she was okay. They’d be okay.

Doug tilted his head watching the girl, smiling slightly. “Fine, I wont involve her. Though why you care if I do, is interesting.”Doug said smiling slightly as he followed TJ out of the room, “I owe you?For what?”He smirked as he followed, sounding interested in calm as they walked up to the hotel room and letting them both in, before pulling TJ around for a kiss, hands buried in his hair, before sighing as he pushed TJ to his knees, a hand already starting to undo his belt, having every intention of putting TJ’s smart ass mouth to good use.

"For being you're personal fuck monkey" he said a little btterly, sighing. Thks suckeck balls for him. And not in a good way.TJ kissed back half heartedly. He wasn't into this anymore. It may have been fun when they were teenagers, sneaking around and giving each other blowjjobs, but now it was just tedious or the other twin, because it was always been about dougie. Always. He sighed as well as Doug pushed him down on the floor, but for a different reason then his brother. He want at his brother's cock almost mechanically, used to the feeling by now, but putting all his all into it anyway, wanting to avoid being beaten. It was true Doug would only beat in places his mother and family were sure not to see, but still. He wanted to avoid the pain. There was no pleasure to it.

“Ah.I’ve paid that back already. Keeping you out of jail, out of the psych ward. Got you a personal nurse. You know Dad wanted you admitted.”Doug muttered sighing softly as the other sucked his cock, leaning back against the wall as he did, moaning as he came. “Teej, I know you hate these things, but abandoning me when your mom is looking on,even if your with-”Catalina stuttered to a stop as she walked into the room, pausing at the sight in front of her, worry and fear of what she’d find giving away to hurt and confusion even as she cleared her throat a little. “I-uh...I’ll wait downstairs. Just...just come find me later.”Catalina said already stepping back, closing the door behind her before Doug could even get his head together enough.”...Will she tell anyone?”Doug growled harshly, looking annoyed and pissed as he pushed TJ away, looking down at him.

TJ Looked at his brother. "I'm not sure. Krys maybe. Then you'd be in real trouble. Krys'd hurt you first ask questions later. She already dislikes you." He said, shrugging a little in truth, he really didn't know what Lina would do. He winced quietly as he remembered the look on her face when she came in. He just wanted go cuddle her and explain everything, the whole story. He hated to think he'd hurt her. It was like a knife in his chest.

Doug sighed quietly looking down at his brother shaking his head as he pulled away doing up his pants."well then, you better go deal with her."he said before fisting his hand in the others hair pulling his head back to a painful angle."take care of the whore TJ,or I will."doug studied the other shaking his head in disgust."toull sleep with anyone won't you?even someone paid to be in your company.just go."he said already walking out the door himself to go back to the debate.

By the time tj made his way downstairs catalina was waiting in the lobby for him,settled into one of the plush chairs,her features schooled and calm,peaceful as if the hurt from before not even visible in her face though from the glass of scotch in her hair you knew she wasn't doing well.

TJ sighed. "She's not a whore. I'll talk to her." He said flatly, wincing as his brother tilted his head up. He was getting so tired of dealing with his hipocrital asshole of a brother. What he really wanted was to watch Krystal put him in his place.she'd teach him a lesson he'd never forget. He'd give anything to see that.

TJ smiled at his friend, taking the achohol from her hand. "That's enough. Don't let my asshole brother and this whole scene push you into drinking. Come on. We'll go back to my apartment, and I'll explain the whole story to you, okay?" He told her, leading her out of the hotel and to his car, where he drives them back to his place. When they came in, TJ handed her some coffee, and got himself a coke. "So, ready to hear my whole sob story? The real reason I went off the wall?"

“She slept with you within hours of meeting. What else would you call her?”Doug sneered a little as he stared down at him.

Lina whined softly as he took the alcohol, trying to get it back. “Give it back.”She ordered, not paying attention to the words for a moment in the need to get her drink back, before looking up at him, hurt showing in her eyes, not sure she wanted to know the whole story, not if he wanted his brother more then he wanted anything else. “...okay.”She said quietly though, professional enough to not leave him alone, even if she was upset, hurting. Following him out she was quiet until she got to his place, looking around the quiet neighborhood and well decorated but not over the top apartment. “Not what I figured your apartment looked like really.”she said as she settled on the couch, wrapping her hands around the coffee mug looking up at him, “....The world’s been wondering the real reason for as long as you went off the rails. So. Tell me Thomas, because your in love with your twin?”She said snidely, taking out her confusion and upset on him, because he’d upset her, made her feel special, and she was so scared to want to want him, that she was lashing out. The apology in her eyes even as she said the words.

TJ sighed. "She was drunk, dougie. It was an accident."' He stated matter of factly, making a face behind his brother's back as he walked away. God, than just made TJ want to strangle him sometimes.

TJ smirked. I like modern contemporary. It soothes me. He said as he started to play the piano sadly, trying to figure out how to explain. "Whatever you do, you can't tell Krys unless I tell you to, okay? She'll murder him when she finds out." He said with a sigh, continuing to play, still searching for the right words. "No, I'm not in love with that prick. He sexually and sometimes physically abuses me. Gives me drugs to keep me pliant and obedient. My attempt at being sober pisses him off, but I can't tell anyone. He's got the family on a string. No one will ever believe poor addicted TJ." He explained, scoffing out the last words. He was sick and tired of being his brother's sex puppet, but he had no way out. Telling someone would ruin his family. "You can't breathe a word of what you've just heard. I may hate my brother's guts, but I could never destroy my mother's dreams like that. She'd be a great president" he said with a small smile, starting to play again.

“it is fairly soothing, in a polished sort of way.”Lina muttered looking around before nodding, “I wont. Whatever you ever tell me, stays between us.”She smiled a little before watching him try and find the words, her heart feeling like it was ripping apart, not wanting to know, not if he was finding it this hard to find the words. “...Oh. TJ....”She muttered trailing off, at a total loss for words before easing off the couch and moving to the piano, easing onto the bench next to him, curling her legs up under her, hesitating for a moment before leaning into him, wrapping her arms around his waist, resting her forehead against his shoulder, closing her eyes, and within moment tears were wetting the fabric of his shirt, silently crying for him. “I do. I believe you.”She said quietly before nodding. “If...if that’s what you want. I wont. But Thomas, you deserve better then this. I wont let him get you high again. I wont.”She muttered hugging him tighter, curling her body around his, just holding him as he played.

TJ nodded. "It really is." He said softly as he began to play, looking for the right words. When he found them, he could see the concern and sympathy in her eyes. "Its been tough lina, but I love my mother to much to squash her dreams, so I put up with it." He said with a sigh, feeling depressed. People wondered why he drank alcohol? To escape his shitty life. The drugs on the other hand? That was all Dougie's doing. He was the one who got him started on them. He leaned into her as she cried for him, rubbing her back as he cuddled her close. "Thank you lina, for letting me finally tell someone. It has lifted some of the weight from my chest." He soothed her, playing softly with one hand. He nodded a little. "I know I do, but it seems so unreachable, lina. I'm only happy when I'm with you or Krys, or at the club. Will my sorrow ever end?" He asked, and now he was crying too, finally able to get his emotions out.

“...So you just ignore yourself so they can have what they want?TJ...”She sighed quietly, sounding angry and pained on his behalf, because she hated this. Hated it so much, but it was obvious she wasn’t angry with him, but with the situation, because there was nothing she could do. Not without screwing up all his hard work he’d done to hide it.nodding quietly as he cuddled her she smiled sadly, “Good. I wont leave you, as long as you want me around.”She muttered because now knowing this, she had no doubt that once Doug realized just how close her and TJ were, that she’d protect him, that he’d try to get rid of her. “It’s not. You can reach it, I’ll help.”She hugged him tighter, having a feeling she was probably bruising him with the force, but not able to let go as he finally gave in and cried, holding him ever so tightly, as if she was afraid he’d break. “You help me with the alcohol, I’ll help you shake the drugs. And figure out a way to get away from Doug without fucking up everything else.”She muttered as he played, closing her eyes. Relaxing as she held onto him. After a few long minutes she took a shuddery breath, “...I assume you don’t want to go to dinner?”She muttered, “we could always say I got sick...your mother saw me rush out after you...”she said looking so worried for him.

TJ sighed. "Its what I've always done, lina. I don't know anything more." He said, wincing at the anger in her tone. Like any other person who's been abused,, he looked at her as though it was his fault, before he smiled. "I really don't think I'll ever want you to leave my side. Besides Krys and Chris, you're the only one who's ever shown me real love." He replied, cuddling into her. He felt safe with her, like he hadn't really ever felt before. Since the blinds were closed, and there was no way for anyone to see, he gave her a soft kiss,. It felt nice to kiss her, right to kiss her. He'd never had that with a woman before. He couldn't even kiss Krys. Not like he could kiss her, anyway. "I hope its not, lina." He said simply before nodding. "Of course I will, and I'll help figure it out too, even if it means having my best friends beat him up." He said with a small chuckle, enjoying that idea. At her next question, he shook his head. "Not if the prick's gonna be there. God, I wish I could tell his fiancee what he does to me." He said, before nodding again. 'That works. I'll go call now." He said, praying it wasn't Doug who picked up the phone.

Lia sighed quietly holding onto him tighter.?I'm not angry with you teej.its everyone else in your family."she sighed nuzling her cheek against his shoulder a little blushing at his words as she looied up at him."then I won't. As long as you want me,I'll be here."she muttered smiling as she kissed him back as he kissed her, before smiling a little."hm,he deserves beaten up."she muttered before laughing a little."good.cause I don't think I could pretend to not be disgusted with them all at the moment."she smiled quietly as he called wincing as she heard doug's voice answering,hifting to straddle his legs,leaning down to press a open mouthed kiss to his neck, wanting to distract him from the fact that he was talking to his abuser, squirming a little in his lap. "Tj?what is it?"doug asked sounding like a worried brother,like he was actually concerned. He was such a faker.

TJ relaxed a little in her arms as he was told she wasn't mad at him, and he chuckled. "Yeah, they're all a bit abrasive. Especially Doug." He commented, looking frustrated with himself, with his situation. He knew he deserved better, and yet he had no clue how to fix it. He cuddled into her closer, wrapping an arm around her. "Good. I want you to stay." He said, not aware of what his vindictive brother was planning to pull them apart. TJ nodded. "He really does." He said simply before nodding at her next comment. He knew it would take a lot to make him not feel that way too. He sighed inwardly as Doug picked up the phone, rolling his eyes at the mock concern in his voice. "I won't be able to come to dinner. Lina's gotten sick, and I promised I would look after her. Tell Nana I apologise." He said, his tone remorseful. TJ had been acting his whole life for one reason or another. This was no different. It was just the the comic books he loved as a kid, the winter soldier. "Conceal, don't feel." Was all he knew.

"I'll help.you'll be okay teej."she muttered seeing his frustration stroking his hair back softly. Rolling her eyes a little at the mock concern in doug's voice. "Oh.well I'm sorry to hear that but I'll tell them.call if you need anything."doug said before hanging up."jackass."lina muttered against tj's neck, rolling her hips into his."how about we forget your brother for awhie?"she muttered before pulling back to look at him,something vulnerable in her eyes as she did. Studying him,wondering if she'd forced him to have sex the night before.knowing that a lot of abused victims didn't want to after...looking a little worried and a little ashamed of herself for jumping him when she was drunk,even if she didn't remember,she knew she was the one who had kissed him first.

TJ smiled. "Thanks lina." He said softly, before listening to his brother. "Thanks, and I will, dougie." He said sort of meekly before his brother hung up the phone and TJ chucked. "He really is." He mutted, giving her a soft and loving kiss. He would to forget his brother for awhile and just focus on the one he loved. Love. That was a big word for TJ to wrap his head around given his current situation, but he certainly felt it. Whole heartedly. "I would love to. Shall I show you to the bedroom?" He asked with one of his trademark smart ass smirks before getting up and taking her hand walking to the bedroom, and closing the curtains in his room. "With the press the way it is, we can't be to careful. And don't feel bad about yesterday. I went along because I wanted to be with you." He stated simply, giving her another kiss before pulling her onto his king size bed.

Back
Top Bottom