Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Broken Apart (lady/krys)

TJ looked at her. "Good, cause I don't want you to go." He said with a smile, giving her a quick kiss on the lips. Krystal calmed. "No sweetie, I'm not mad at you. I'm pissed at his twin, and slightly at Teej for never telling me this." She said, sighing. She needed to deflate, or she really would kill Doug. She did however want to beat him up. "I'm telling Annie." Krystal said simply, knowing that she needed to know, and would believe if she told her. Annie and she had been friends since they were kids.

Lina flinched a little at the kiss, even if the boys didn’t look alot alike, the sensation was to much. Swallowing hard as she nodded simply, watching Krys. Glad TJ had finally told someone, and allowed them to help him. Swallowing hard a little, she looked down at her hands dressing slowly, and as sexy as she had been in his clothes earlier, now she just looked lost and sad, taking comfort in knowing he still wanted her. “...Can we go home?I want to sleep.”Lina said looking up at the other, sighing quietly.

He stroked her cheek. "I'm sorry." He said softly, and Krystal looked broken. Not in a sad sense, she just looked unlike herself. Usually Krystal was the picture of calm, and now she looked ready to burst from anger. She couldn't wat to tell Annie. Annie knew Krystal well enough to know that this was something she would not lie about something so serious. She was amazed. She called Annie. "Annie, can I talk to you privately, like very soon?" She asked looking hopeful.

"Krys?yea.are you at the club?doug said he was heading to the office for awhile so I'll be there soon."annie said already heading for the door not liking how upset krys sounded.

When she got there annie tensed as she walked in,watching lina nearly jump out of her skin until she realized it wasn't a danger, glancing at krys' angry features and tj's protective hovering and knew what ever they were going to say,wasn't going to be pretty."what happened?"

Krystal intook a breath. "Yeah, I'm at the club. Please come." She said, trying to sound calm, but failing miserably. She was to pissed at Doug to really hide her frustrations. She waited patiently for her friend, and when she finally appeared, Krys sighed in relief, but her face was sad. She knew Annie deserved to know, but she hated to see her friend hurt, and she knew this would.

"You're fiancee raped Lina. Used her weaknesses against her and roofies in an attempt to drive TJ away from her. He wasn't at work, Annie. He was here. I saw him, and lina has the bruises on her body to prove it." She said, letting out a breath, trying to find a way to explain what else was going on. Krystal knew Annie really cared for TJ, which is why she trusted her to tell her. "Doug may appear to love TJ, but in truth, behind closed doors, He abuses him sexually. That's why he attacked lina. He's the real reason TJ is an addict. He supplies him. Luckily, he's to afraid of me to ever try and push me away, cause I can beat him to a pulp." She said, wishing that this could be different for her friend' sake, but Annie deserved to know the truth.

"No..you're lying."annie said shaking her head even if the pain and utter misery on her face said that she believed them. Swallowing hard she looked the two on the couch over,pain and heartbreak on her face."teej, why didn't you ever tell me?"she said before she thouht about it shaking her head."your mothers career wasn't worth this tj. You have to tell her."annie said though even as she said it she knew elaine barrish would never elieve them.

TJ shook his head. "Even if I did, she wouldn't believe me Annie. Dougie's her golden boy." He stated simply, as Krystal walked over to hug Annie. She hated seeing her friend like this. It hurt her, but it had to be said. TJ sighed. "Its nice to not have to hide it anymore. Its weight off of me." He said, frowning sadly. He was tired of hiding it, and yet, he stiil didn't want to ruin his mother's dreams.

Annie hugged the other back,closing her eyes as he sighed softly looking over at tj,eyes sad."I'm so sorry tj...we'll...I don't know. We'll do something."annie said watching the to sighing quietly. Before looking at krys,"is she okay to go home?there's no reason to keep her here...and she should probably sleep.." "I'm okaaayy.. teejj..I'm okay."lina struggled to focus,sounding almost drunk as she leaned against tj's side.

TJ sighed. "Thanks annie. I'm glad you believe me. I was afraid you'd take his side." He said , his eyes sad as he sighedd. He was exsasperated with this whole situation. Krystal looked at her friend. "Yeah, we should get her back to Teej's. She needs to sleep off the roofies." She said, her nose crushing in anger. "Can I beat him up, Annie?" She asked, and the other would be sure she was talking about Doug. She really wanted to kill him, but she knew that was a non option at the moment.

Annie sighed softly watching him.”I wouldn’t, if I didn’t know you wouldn’t make something like this up, no matter what your family thinks your capable of.”Annie smiled quietly, nodding, “If you want. But not tonight. Let’s get Lina out of here without drawing to much attention, then we’ll figure out what to do about Doug.”Annie said walking over, gently helping TJ get lina to her feet, “You want to carry her, or walk her out?either way, its going to draw attention since you’re leaving with her.”She warned, sighing quietly as lina listed a little, swaying on her feet.

TJ smiled genuinely at Annie. "Thanks. That means a whole lot." He told her, then looking contemplative. Then he smirked. "Let's have Krys carry her to my car, and we'll bring her home. There's a secret exit hidden in the bathroom that we can use. " he said, and Krystal nodded. "Good idea Teej." She said, picking up the smaller woman easily and heading to TJ's car, stroking Lina's hair a little. Poor thing looked like she was hit by a truck.

Lina stirred a little as her hair was stroked, frowning a little.”Your not TJ....where’s tj?”She muttered before dropping off to sleep before she got a answer, to drugged and tired to stay awake. So exhausted that they got her home and in bed without her so much as stirring.

But in the morning she was awake and anxious, TJ waking up to the shower going, which wasn’t that concerning really....”TJ?She’s been in the a hour...”Annie said as she stepped into his bedroom, glancing at the closed door anxiously. Having hoped the woman would clean up and come out, but she wasn’t. So she’d resorted to calling in the reinforcements in getting her out, hoping she hadn’t hurt herself.

Krystal smiled at her. "He's right behind us." She said soothingly, watching the woman fall back to sleep. Doug had really drugged her.

TJ looked concerned before he got out of bed and knocked on the door. "Lina? Everything okay in there?" He asked, jiggling the handle to see if it was locked. It wasn't. "If you don't come out, I'm coming in." He said as he opened the door a crack, peeking in, worried.

Lina yelped as he jiggled the handle, pressing her hands over her ears. And the sight that greeted him was heartbreaking, the girl was curled up in the corner of the shower, skin red from rubbing to hard and to hot water, legs drawn up hiding and hurting, before whining scared as he pushed open the door.”N-no!Don’t.”She said in a high pitched utterly panicked tone.

He came in anyway, looking at her concerned. "Lina, what happened? What's wrong? You know you can tell me anything." He told her soothingly, taking her hand and squeesing it reassuringly. He hated seeing her like this. It hurt his heart to see her in such pain because his brother is a vindictive asshole who needed to die. "Come now, lina. Its okay. We're here for each other, remember?" He said, stroking her cheek gently with his thumb.

“I know what happened!I feel...dirty. I can feel him touching me, Thomas!”she yelled at him, reverting to his full name, because she was scared and panicked, and so so lost. Wincing a little as she watched the water soaking into his shirt as he knelt down next to her, swallowing hard as she swallowed, leaning into his hand, whimpering.”...I remember.”she muttered quietly.

He gave her a soft kiss and squeesed her hand. "Its okay, lina. I know exactly how you feel. He's a snake." TJ said, ignoring how she called him Thomas. He could tell she was scared. He rubbed her back soothingly, not at all caring about getting wet. He was only in pajamas anyway. "Its alright lina, really. Its over now. Your safe. Your safe with me. Krys went to go beat him up. How does that sound?" TJ asked, still rubbing her back.

Lina swallowed hard looking up at him, nodding as she cried, “Yes...yes he is.”She muttered whimpering quietly as he rubbed her back, swallowing hard as she relaxed under his hand, closing her eyes as she tried to relax. “Sounds good...”She muttered flinching as his hand found the slightly burned skin on her back, yea, definitely way to hot water. “...I’m sorry, TJ...I didn’t...I didn’t mean to let him...”She trembled a little, because like him, she blamed herself. He had warned her after all, and she’d still accepted the drink. She felt stupid.

TJ rubbed her back soothingly. "You have nothing to be afraid of, or sorry for." He said, giving her a soft kiss as he turned the water down to a tepid tempeture, kissing her head. He smiled at her warmly. Come on, let's get you out of here. I'll put some burn remedy on you anywhere it hurts. Its a special salve Krystal makes. Botanical. Won't tell me what's in it though." He said, smiling at her reassuringly.

Lina sighed quietly watching him, relaxing a little, before nodding. “O-okay.”she muttered to overwhelmed with the idea that he still wanted her, that he wasn’t turning her away that she was simply following after him. Letting him help her dry off and get some of the salve on, she was quiet even through getting dressed. “...he’s going to know I’m still staying with you...”She said frowning up at him, trying to figure out how this was going to work. Not realizing that she was pregnant, and all of this was going to blow up in all their faces.

TJ smirked at her. "I told you, lina. You're mine. Therefore, you are stuck with me until you decide to push me away." He told her, giving her a kiss before drying her off and putting the salve all over her body, smiling at her as she got dressed. "Oh, don't worry about that. Krys is gonna beat him up so bad he's gonna wish he never laid a hand on either of us." He said, smirking widely. He enjoyed the idea of his twin being abused the way he had been by him. Phisically, and not in. A sexual way. Doug was notorious for both."

Krystal wrong the doorbell at Doug's house, taking in breaths to keep herself calm as she waited for him to answer. She knew that he would be alone, and that was the way she wanted it. She didn't want anyone else to see what she was aboyt to do. It was gonna be brutal, but Doug deserved it. Even his fiancee agreed.

“N-never.”She stuttered a little sighing quietly as he dried her off, smiling quietly as she got dressed, huddling in his hoodie and sweatpants, looking utterly adorable and snuggly in the clothes before climbing back in bed and pulling him down next to her, the shower had helped loosen stiff muscles, but she was still hurting. “Good.”She said smiling a little, pleased he was looking so happy. Having been afraid of what this would do to him.

“Coming!”Doug yelled from the kitchen before pulling open the door, frowning at the sight in front of him, stepping back.”What do you want?”

TJ smiled. "Good. I would don't have it any other way." He said softly giving her a chaste kiss on the lips. He chuckled when he was pulled down on the bed."okay, I can stay." He said softly as he cuddled into her, isssing here head. "Yeah, no one messes with krys's family. Even their own family." He commented, pulling her into a soft kiss.

Krystal smiled at him effortlessly. She was an actress after all. "I want to talk to you. Can I come in?" She asked, still smiling. She could always barf about it later.

Lina raised her head to look at him at his teasing, something so vulnerable and lost in that look."are you sure? You can go if you want.."she said quietly smiling as she settled back into the bed swallowing hard."...you do know your mom's going to wxpect us to be doing campaign stuff right?I know she didn't trust you last time...but she wants you around teej.."she said sounding worried about them both, knowing this was going to be hard pretending to the rest of the country that they were okay.

"Sure. Is something wrong with tj?"he asked letting her in, realizing that she'd only talk to him if something was wrong. Looking so concerned about his brother that it was sickening.

"I'm sure. Mom doesn't start this early. Its only 7 am, Lina." He said with a chuckle, cuddling into her. He knew she was was worried, but somehow he knew everything was gonna work out. He stroked her hair, and gave her a tender kiss. "Its all gonna be fine, lina. I don't know why I know, but I do." He said smiling at her reassuringly.

Krystal walked in, smiling a little. "Well, he's teetering on the edge. I fear this heartbreak may cause him to overdose again. I worry about him." She said , looking at him her whole expression one of grimace. You couldn't deny Krystal was a good actress. She sighed at Doug. "He's told me something. Something he hid. Annie knows too." She said simply, watching to see I he catches on as she sits on his couch.

Back
Top Bottom