Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Broken Apart (lady/krys)

“I know.”She muttered sighing softly, “She told them I’m a recovering alcoholic. Fucking hell.”Elena shuddered a little swallowing hard as she pressed her face against the pillows, groaning. “You know, I find the qoutes from people who knew you amusing. Says all sorts of things there.”Lina snickered quietly as she pointed out the qoutes before sighing softly, jolting a little as the phone rang. “Hello?Oh.Doug. -really?Okay I’ll tell him.”She smiled hanging up, “Doug’s putting the resignation letter out to Susan berg today, hopefully it’ll overwhelm everything else.”

TJ smiled a little. "Guess he was thinking what we were. That's good." He said, and Chris smiled as well. "It sure is. Its nice to know he's in our corner now. Don't you think lina?" He asked, kissing her softly, cuddling them both before he went to make breakfast.

“Doug’s usually good at figuring out the politics of things.”Lina smiled a little nodding. “It is.Now if we can just keep your mother from freezing him out, it’s all good.”She said knowing that the moment Elaine realized that Doug had chosen sides, that doug’s career was going to go up in flames. Hopefully, it wouldn’t come to that though.

TJ sighed. "Yeah, he is." He said with a small smile, knowing that Doug had chosen a side, but he was doing it in such a way that his mother would never notice until it was to late, he twin was crafty, more so than him sometimes.

Lina smiled looking up at him as she ate breakfast, leaning over to kiss him.”he’ll be okay, Teej. He’s crafty enough to survive whatever she throws at him.”She muttered knowing he had to be worried about the fallout,even if they made it through

TJ smiled. "I know he will, but I still worry." He said, and Chris smiled at him reassuringly. The other knew how he was dealing with everything, and hugged him, kissing him passionately. "How about we all have sex and forget about politics for awhile." Chris offered, hoping that would help.

“I know.It’ll be okay.”Lina said gently stroking TJ’s hair, looking a little worried for him, a quiet smile on her face, so proud of tj for not returning to drugs to deal with all this. Laughing softly at chris’ suggestion she smirked, pressing a kiss to tj’s neck, biting down gently. “Definitely could make him forget politics for awhile.”she growled quietly squirming against him.

TJ smirked. "I like that idea. how about you fuck me while I fuuck lina? we haven't done it like that yet." he said, grinning at thr prospect of having chris's cock in his ass, feeling him inside. chris grinned. "sounds good to me." he said excitedly, pouncing on TJ and kissing him, before picking bothe he and lina and throwing them on the bed just in the next room, smirking as tj stripped, and so did he.

Lina laughed in amusement as she was pounced on and tossed to bed starting to strip as she squirmed."you two are going to be the death of me.to sex for one girl to handle.I feel like the ugly duckling."she teased looking at them as she stored her hands over their bodes completely incapable of not touching them

Cris and TJ smirked. "What are you talking about? You're beautiful, lina." The both told her, each kissing her. TJ put his now hard cock inside her, groaning at the feel of her wetness. Chris smirked as he winked at her, plunging his cock into TJ with a loud moan. TJ made a sound of surprise, but the he kissed her, playing with her breasts. "This is so fucking hot." Chris commented, thrusting hard inside Teej, earning him a throaty moan.

Lina whimpered groaning as TJ pressed into her, moaning as TJ played with her, laughing quietly as the thrust of chris’ hips made tj sink deeper into her.”Oh gods, this is amazing.”she moaned looking up at them with wide eyes

Chris thrust into him harder, making Teej moan, which made him press into Lina's g spot. "Yes, yes it is." He breathed out as he kissed her, pulling her closer. "I love you both." He moaned out, and Chris kissed his shoulder. "I love you both too." He said, reaching around Teej to kiss lina.

Lina moaned gasping as tj bucked into her, eyes wide as she looked up at them, kissing them both hard and lovingly, clinging to both men. “Love you. :love you so much.”She muttered as she came, back arching, nails digging into chris’ arms as she sought to ground herself to the world.

Both men groaned as she came, grinning at her. "Good. We'd be sad puppies without you." Chris said with a chuckle, and TJ nodded. They really would be lost without her, as she was the glue that held TJ's heart together, and also Chris's. Both men had been hurt very badly by the world in that aspect.

"But very cute puppies. I love you guys."Lina smiled gently stroking their hair, and as she watched them all laying in a tangle of limbs, she hoped it wasn't about to get really fucked up simply becausetj's mother wouldn't be able to handle things.

TJ and Chris both smiled, leaning into her touch. 'We love you too lina. Always." He said softly as Chris just nodded in agreement, cuddling them both, content to just be with them both.

Later that day, Krystal got a very unexpected visitor. "jonesy? What are you doing here? Is something wrong?" She asked concerned, looking into his blue eyes which looked dialated.he'd been using again. She pulled him in, sitting next to him on the couch. She hoped Thor didn't come home soon, as he had issues with her still being friends with indio, despite liking him. "Okay jonesy, tell me all about it." She said, rubbing his back.

Back
Top Bottom