Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Broken Apart (lady/krys)

TJ sighed in relief. "Thanks for understanding, mom. I promise you'll know as soon as we can tell you." He said kind of cryptically, smelling slightly as nurse came in with Doug's discharge papers. They could take him to krys's now. "I expect you to rest, dougie." TJ almost ordered his brother and the nurse nodded. "Yes, Mr Hammond. You should rest as much as possible to give your body time to replenish the blood you lost." She explained, looking concerned.

Elaine nodded looking worried before pressing a kiss to his forehead.”I do.”She smiled a little. “I know. And I’m going to. Plenty of tv and paperwork to do.”Doug said rolling his eyes before signing the paperwork and movign to get up. “Let’s go. You have somewhere to be, Teej.”Doug said not about to let Lina have to go to the doctor’s alone.

TJ nodded, smiling at his mother and brother. "Right, let's go." He said, helping his brother up and walking out with him, ready to go to krys's doctor. They all drove in silence, Chris sitting in the back with Doug. When they got to the doctor's office, Lina was given some paperwork to fill out, and TJ held her close as she did so, Doug on his other side, and Chris on Lina's. They needed this done.

Lina was quiet as she filled out the paperwork, looking anxious and scared as she filled it out.”Lina, its okay.”Doug muttered hesitating, before reaching out and touching her shoulder, wincing as she flinched away from the touch, pressing tighter to tj’s side. Damn. “I’ll...I’ll be right back.”Lina muttered as the doctor came and got her, but within a few minutes the doctor was back, “Chris?”The doctor said looking at the man. “Lina wanted to ask if you’d sit with her while she waits for the resutts..."

Chris nodded. "Of course I will. Show me where she is." He told the doctor, running his hands through his hair. He knew the poor girl was so wrecked over this. He would be her support, just like TJ was being. TJ was a bit deflated that she didn't want him too, but he under stood. He stroked Doug's hair gently. "Its gonna be okay dougie. She's just Leary of you. I think she's afraid you wanna hurt her, even though she can tell you couldn't." He said, looking emotional as he ran his freehand through his hair.

The doctor smiled a little as he led chris to the exam room, wincing a little as lina pounced on him as soon as he was in the door. “Thanks chris.”She muttered clinging to him as the doctor left to do the tests.

Doug sighed softly, looking up at TJ.”You know she didn’t ask for you to cause I’m here. She didn’t want to leave me alone.”Doug muttered looking at his twin, seeing that he’d been hurt by her choice to ask for the movie star.

Chris smiled a little, making a tiny 'oof" sound as he was pounced on. "Hey there, spitfire." He said almost out of breath as she pounced on him, pulling her close to him. He stroked her hair, grinning like the captain as he stroked her back and gave her a light peck. "It'll be okay" he whispered, kissing her head.

TJ smiled a little."yeah. You're probably right. We really shouldn't leave you alone the way you've been lately." He said, looking at his brother with concerned grey blue eyes. He worried he would hurt himself again, with this new news that had come to light. TJ knew how bad his twin felt. "I wish I could get her to not be scared of you. I know how much it hurts you. You like her too, don't you? I mean, even though you have Annie." He said, eyes questioning.

“Hey.Sorry.”Lina muttered wincing as he was out of breath, letting him sit down with her, kissing him back a little, shuddering a little. “Yea...it’ll be okay.”She muttered trying to relax.

“...probably not.”Well, at least doug was self aware enough to know he’d probably hurt himself if he was alone. “I know, me to. But what I did....she has the right to be afraid, even if it hurts.”Doug paused smiling a little. “I love annie, would never leave her...but I do like Lina. She’s good for you.”

He took in a breath and chuckled. 'It's okay. You just startled me is all." He said with a light smile, hugging her close as the sat, stroking her back. "It will be, lina."

TJ nodded, stroking a hand through his hair. "Yeah.." he agreed simply, before he looked concerned. "I know dougie. She'll come around." He said, be fore he smiled a little. "Really? What about Chris? Do you like him too?" He asked, mischevious look in his eyes.

“I know.”She muttered resting her head on his chest. Quiet before tensing as the doctor came back in. Holding the test results the man smiled slightly, “I think you will be glad to know the child is indeed Mr. Hammond’s.”The doctor said handing her the report, not understanding the panic, or the relief that crossed her face as she read TJ Hammond 99.(% likely the father and not Doug hammond, having not been told why they wanted the test, only that they wanted it. Leaving the two to see their way out.

Doug smiled grinning a little, “Really. And I do. Not the way you do, but maybe between the two of them, they can keep you out of trouble. I mean, there has to be some benefit of dealing with Downey most days, dealing with you is a cakewalk after that.”Doug teased a little.

Chris sighed in relief. "See, I told you, lina." He said, kissing her head and helping her dress, before walking out with her. He smiled at the twins, telling them everything was okay. "We'll tell you in the car." He said, grinning.

TJ chuckled. "Yeah, I guess you're right.' He said, smiling as Chris and lina came out. "Okay" he said, smiling still. When they got into the car, Chris sat in the back with Doug again. He grinned. "You should tell him, lina.."

Lina smiled watching out relaxing as she cuddled against Chris’ side. Settling into the car as they got in, she relaxed twisting to look at Doug. “It’s TJ’s. Me and Teej are having a baby.”She said relaxing completely, looking so utterly relieved. “Good, I’m so happy Lina.”Doug said so pleased, not because he didn’t want kids, but because he knew what it would have done to her to have his,

TJ grinned so wide you would worry that his face would break, Kissing lina passionately. "That is the best news I've heard all day, mi'love." He said excitedly, bouncing around in the car as they drove off. Chris grinned as well. "Congradulation's daddy." He said, hoping at some point lina would carry his child too. TJ sighed a littling. "I'm over the moon, but what do we tell mom? Any ideas, dougie?" Knowing that since he was a politician, he was good at bending the truth.

Lina groaned kissing him back, smiling brightly. “It is the best news.”She snickered as he drove, amused that he was so excited, smiling at chris. “....well. It’s not like we’re going to be able to avoid telling her. And you wont be able to tell her it’s chris’, even if you wanted to lie about it.,....you’re better off telling her about the baby and your relationship now before the press gets ahold of it. Otherwise, she’ll kill us all.”

"True. She would." He said, sighing a little, but not letting it damper his mood. When they got to krys's house, he was going go propose. He knew his mother would approve more that way, but also, he loved her and wanted to marry her. "Do we tell her the whole story dougie, or just a half truth?" The whole car knew what he spoke of.

Doug sighed softly as he looked out the window, biting his lip. "Half...I know...it would probably be tter to tell her the truth, otherwise she's going to be confused and angry Teej...but, if what I did...gets out....she'll ruin my career instead of risking it becoming a problem for her run for presiency."Doug said softly, sadly because he knew his mother would totally make this his fault, and it was, everything was his fault, but still...he didn't want to ruin the rest of his life for him being a idiot.

"I know. Our mom is a total bitch like that. She'd press charges on her own son just to look better." He muttered annoyed, hands gripping the steering wheel. He was glad they had reached krys's house, playing with something in his pocket before helping Lina out, pleased to see his friends in the living room. He sat lina down on the couch, and got down on one knee. "Catalina Barnes, will you marry me?" He asked, opening the black velvet box to reveal a white gold diamond engagement ring, looking at her hopefully. The room was fascinated, watching to see her answer, cheering TJ on.

“She is....if you want to tell her, Teej...I’d let you.”Doug said hanging his head a little because he was willing to think that his career loss would be the proper punishment for what he’d done, but it was still hard to think about. Smiling slightly as they walked inside, smirking as he watched TJ, he’d know the man as thinking about it. “I-Yes. I will.”Catalina stuttered a little smiling happily as she pounced on him to hug.

"That depends on lina. If she wants mom to know, I'll tell her, but to tell the truth, I'd rather she not. You're one of the few politicians who actually wants something good for the country." He said, smiling at his brother. He smiled widely as she said yes, and kissed her as she pounced on him, slipping the ring on her finger. "I love you." He said, smiling at her.

“I wont tell her. Its none of her business, and really, it’d just ruin your career for nothing but her greed.”Lina said quietly. “I love you to.”Lina smiled happily, clinging to TJ, kissing him before leaning back,frowning at him slightly.”You’re not just marrying me now because I’m pregnant right?”

Doug smiled at her. "Thank you lina. You're amazing." He told her sofftly, cuddling into annie. It was good to not be hated by his best riends anymore. TJ chuckled and kissed her back.. "Of course not. I had this planned days before I knew you were pregnant." He said with one of those special TJ smiles, one almost no one understood.

Lina smiled quietly, that gentle quiet shy smile as she looked up at him, even if they were with friends and their lover, it was private moment between the recovering alcoholic and recovering addict. “Good.I love you.”She muttered kissing him before turning to look at Chris. “You’re not going anywhere right?”She smiled slightly worried he would back away considering just how public their wedding would be.

TJ kissed her back as Chris watch, smile on his face. "Are you kidding? Not a chance." He said with a captain like beaming smile, as kiss her lips softly. Krystal just smiled softly, cuddled into Thor. She hadn't told her friends her news yet. Only lina knew, and she didn't think she told anyone. Doug smiled. "I am so happy for both of you. You look after them, okay Chris? If you don't, I'm pretty sure moonpie will kick your ass." He said with a chuckle, tilting his head toward Krystal.

Lina smiled relaxing, looking up at him with a small smile, kissing him back.”Good.”She muttered squirming to get her arms around both her boys, before laughing quietly at doug. “Yea. I’m fairly certain she will.”She said sounding so happy, relaxed, the recent stress forgotten in the simple pleasure of being with them.

Chris wrapped his arm around her and around TJ, sitting with them. Krystal smiles, chuckling a little. "I totally would." She commented, happy to see that her newest friend was finally relaxing, finally making herself at home. It was a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom