Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Broken Apart (lady/krys)

Lina smiled watching them all, sighing softly as she snuggled into the boys, resting her head on chris’ shoulder, holding onto tj as he snuggled into her. “...so when do you want to go talk to your mom?”She muttered, relaxing and content for the mometn.

"Tomorrow. Sunday is her rest day where she doesn't do any campaigning or planning. We should be able to catch her." TJ said witness a smile, kissing her head as he snuggled into her, yawning lightly. It had been a long emotional day. He would need all the sleep he could get.

“Okay. Tomorrow it is.”Lina said smiling as she snuggled into him, feeling sleepy herself. Content to just sleep with them.

In the morning though she fretted, frowning at her clothes before sighing, glancing over at TJ.”Nothing fits right anymore.”She muttered looking put out before sighing as she squirmed into the formfitting black dress, slipping on high heels, trying to look like a professional woman instead of a girl who’d simply fallen in love with the secretary’s son, knowing Elaine Barrish didn’t like her, wouldn’t like this. So...she was trying to deal.

TJ was wearing his usual Sunday best. A pair of black slacks with matching suit jacket, a striped blue button down, and a blue tie. He put his dress shoes on before he walked over and kissed her head. "Its okay. Don't worry. You look beautiful." He told her softly, wrapping his Abrams around her waist for a few minutes before they headed out to his mother's house, reaching it quickly. He rang the doorbell, taking in a breath. This was gonna be hard.

Lina sighed quietly leaning into him for a moment.”Thanks. Still feel huge even if I’m not.”She muttered before heading to the house with him, looking happy that doug was with them. Even if he still made her uncomfortable, she wanted the twin that knew how to handle elaine there, and not just them. Elaine smiled as she opened the door, for a moment looking startled to find Lina there, which just made lina glad they’d left chris at home. This was going to be hard enough as it was, without elaine realizing their relationship with the movie star. “Hi Elaine.”Lina said smiling quietly. “Hello, come in you three. Dinner’s almost done. Your father’s here to.”

TJ smiled genuinely at his mother for the first time in awhile. He was to happy to let her rain on his parade for now. They walked in and TJ hugged his father and his mother. He wasn't really sure how to tell his mother that they were engaged, and prayed to god that she hadn't noticed the ring on Lina's finger, at least not yet. "Dinner souls good." He said, smiling.

Elaine looked startled slightly at the smile, before offering him a smile back before leading them inside. “Dinner does sound amazing.”Lina said smiling as she hugged bud smiling as they all settled at the dinner table, jolting a little as Doug squeezed her hand, looking worried about the pregnant woman as their grandmother joined them to. If nothing else, he knew his grandmother and father would distract elaine from taking it out on TJ and Lina.

Bud hugged her back and smiled at her. He really did like this woman. She was really good for his son. TJ hugged his grandmother as she came in. "Hi grams" he said softly, smiling at her and pulling her chair out. He was in such a good mood today, even his mother wasn't raining on his parade.

“Hi gram.”Doug smiled kissing her cheek, smiling as they all settled at the table. “How are you doing TJ?”Elaine said smiling slightly, looking concerned for her son, but glad that he looked so happy.

Their grandmother smiled at the twins. "Hey boys" she said with a small smile, rolling her eyes a little at Elaine's mock concern. She sat down at the table, cheering TJ on silently as he cleared his throat. "I'm great, actually momma. I have something I want to sash." He said, looking a little nervous and squeezing Lina's hand before continuing. "Lina and I are engaged. I asked her last night." He said proudly, and his grandmother's eyes widened. "Huh, who knew he had it in him? I thought you were gay?" She asked questioningly, and TJ chucked a little. "I'm bi, grams, the press thinks I'm' gay." He said, and she just nodded as bud Higgins TJ and lina in congradulations. "Keep him out ta trouble, will you lina?' He asked, chuckling a little.

Elaine looked startled, staring at her son. “What?”her mouth fell open a little, for once, at a loss for words. “He does have it in him. Alot actually.”Lina said with a flirty little smirk, not able to stop the words, before blushing brightly. “The whole world thinks your gay.”Doug pointed out smiling slightly, knowing that there were going to be words later about this, knowing despite wanting him to settle, Elaine didn’t approve of his nurse as a wife, even if she had wanted him to get married. But for the moment, the woman was being quiet. “Congradulations.”She smiled slightly, strained. “I’ll try. He just keeps finding it though.”Lina said smiling, glad at bud’s acceptance.

TJ smirked a little at his mother's reaction, and at his fiancee's comment. His grandmother chuckled. "That's surprising." She said, heading off to make herself a glass of scotch on the rocks. At least lina wouldn't be tempted to drink now. TJ chucked. "That's true." He said, squeezing Elena's hand as he took a drink of his mineral water.

Elena swallowed hard as he watched the woman get the alcohol, taking a deep breath. Even pregnant, the woman still struggled to not react to the sight of a scotch on the rocks. “Just think mom, since me and annie decided to delay the wedding, you can have another son to boost your numbers by getting married. Though, all the girls in america are going to be disappointed they didn’t get a chance first.”Doug teased his twin, trying to get his mother thinking about that rather then her disapproval of the woman tj was marrying

TJ squeezed her hand, whispering in her ear. "I love you, lina. You don't need that. Someday we'll be parents." He reminded her, talking so softly you would have to be lina to hear him. He didn't want his mother knowing she was pregnant yet. "Krys is helping lina plan the wedding. The date's set so far at September 15th." He said, knowing that was only two weeks away, quit also knowing that Krys could throw a wedding together in 3 days if she had to. They planned to marry before she was showing enough to be able to tel she's pregnant, then tell his mother after the honeymoon on an island off the coast of Egypt.

Lina swallowed hard, shuddering a little as she heard him whisper, nodding a little. “I don’t want the media insanity of a long wedding. This close we can just enjoy the wedding, not have to worry about what else would happen.”Lina smiled because she knew Elaine wouldn’t like it, but i twas okay. “Are you sure?I mean, with everything that’s happened, surely a long engagement would be better.”Ha!Trust a politican to hide the fact that she didn’t want her son marrying this woman in a concerned question.

TJ rubbed her back soothingly. "I agree with lina. I really was never a big wedding person anyway. I just want the world to know how much I love her." He said as he kissed lina's head, giving Doug a look that asked for help with convincing their mother. He had always been able to handle the woman better. Bud smiled. "I for one am happy for TJ. I've never seen him this happy, so anyone that makes him smile like that is good in my book." He said, smiling at the couple as TJ's grandmother nodded. "For once I agree with bud."

Doug smiled a little,”It’ll be okay mom. The media frenzy got out of hand for my party. Neither of them could handle that. We’ll just do a quick quiet wedding.”Doug smiled. Elaine sighed softly realizing she wasn’t going to be able to convince them to not to, and if she ordered him to, then she’d just drive her son away. “It’ll be good then to just get them married then.Two weeks then.”

In TJ's mind, he was jumping for joy. One battle had been won. There was still a war ahead of them when Elaine was told Lina was pregnant, but he had a month to worry about that, because he was taking a 2 week honeymoon with her. He smiled at Doug in thanks. Things were patching up with the twins, and TJ had forgiven him for what he had been doing, as soon as he saw him over in blood.

Doug smiled back, relief at being forgiven, and able to help showing in that look as he smiled. "It's okay."Lina muttered smiling at her lover, kissing his cheek. that evening after they got home lina sighed quietly, looking up at tj as she leaned into him."You know your mother's not happy right?She's going to do something....I just know it..."

TJ sighed as he cuddled into her in their bed, Chris on her other side. "Unfortunately I do. Bitch is probably gonna leak it to the press." He said, looking frustrated. Chris leaned over and gave him a kiss. "Well, if it does leak, then we deal with it. Doug will damage control. He loves you to much to see you hurting from what the press will do." He said, happy all the thick curtains and blinds we're covering every window in the apartment.

Lina smiled, amused that they always put her in the middle to snuggle, “Probably.”She muttered knowing that it was going to be nasty, especially since elaine didn’t like her. “He does. Doug’ll be a great help....”Lina smiled quietly glad that they were thick blinds, at least at home they were protected. “Just glad you wont be dragged into this yet.”Lina muttered leaning down to kiss chris, gently brushing his hair back.

Chris kissed her back, holding onto her. "I'll do as much damage control as I can too, and stay mostly in the shadows press wise. They don't really really follow me. They're more interested in Thor and Krys and why she and Jeremy never got back together." He said, chuckling a little. It was no secret Krystal and Jeremy had dated after Hansel and Gretel came out, her having been his costar. The press never knew the hilarious age difference though. She was the youngest of the avengers. "This is gonna be a mess, and I just hope that enough can be done to distract from it. Maybe we can get dougie to leak mom's resignation letter to the press?" TJ asked hopefully, wanting his mom to suffer a little.

“:Good. I’d hate to have you drawn into this mess more then you have to be.”Lina smiled a little sighing softly, before looking thoughtful. “We’ll ask him. The resignation letter would definitely be as interesting as her ‘gay’ son marrying a girl.definitely worth trying.”She muttered

Chris nodded. "Yeah, that would be a media fiasco if they found out. But, at some point, I'd love to take you both to japan with me. We'd be able to relax a little more there." He said smiling. TJ smirked a little, rubbing his hands for dramatic effect. "He certainly does owe us. He'd probably do it." TJ said, kissing lina sweetly, then Chris.

“I’d like that.”Lina smiled happy with the idea of escaping. “he probably would.”She smiled kissing them back as she fell asleep.

In the morning Lina sighed as she relaxed back into the bed, snuggling between them, “Your mother wasted no time in making sure the world knew you weren’t gay.”Lina muttered kissing TJ as he woke up, smiling quietly as she showed him the morning paper.

Back
Top Bottom