Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Asset (Avengers) Moon/Lady

James blinked at her for a moment before he sighed and decided it wasn't worth the hassle of arguing with so many people. "yes. i am James." there was still a hesitation there. but it wasn't much of one. "Tony will improve as time goes on." Clint agreed. "i got some handler guide books for him to read." he admitted with a smile. "he'll improve quickly, Tony would do anything for someone who truly needs help." he admitted before he chuckled as Tony was 'yelled at'. even if Natasha wasn't actually being mean about it. Bucky blinked as he found something in his hands and he examined it, tilting it this way and that before looking at Tony. "..." he poured the goop into his hand and studied it before looking up at Tony, studying him intently before he mimicked the other. running the soap over his body and hating how it made his skin tingle and feel... odd. he hadn't been clean for as long as he could remember. not that he could remember very far. "he needs a haircut Tony." Clint commented, Bucky spinning in the shower, panic lacing his voice all of a sudden. "NO!" Clint looked more than a little shocked by the outburst, and Bucky didn't seam to be very aware of where it came from either, as he was holding a hand over his mouth, looking both frightened and shocked. worried about retribution for disobeying what appeared to be an order.

“He will....you might consider talking to him about crossing that line you and Phil crossed though.”She muttered so tony wouldn’t hear, watching the two men, already seeing lines being crossed, because tony stark would try in any way to not hurt james more, not to cause more damage, and the idea that he was attracted to not only the person relying on him, but the Captain’s oldest friend would mess him up. “You’ll feel better.” Tony promised tilting his head as he closed his eyes starting to wash his hair out before yelping, jumping nearly sky high at the man’s cry, twisting to see what had caused the reaction, hand instinctively raising like he’d had a repulsor on his palm, before relaxing realizing it wasn’t a reaction to anything beyond what clint had said. Blinking soap out of his eyes he shrugged. “Fine. Don’t cut it. Wash it though, it needs it, and we’ll pull it back, you don’t need it always in your face, James.”Tony said his voice going soft and less hard then normal, dropping into that voice he saved for pepper and TJ, soothing and gentle just wanting the man to calm. "You're right. he's going to be okay."Natasha muttered having worried, but watching Tony with james, she realized the man did this like he did everything else, naturally and without really understanding why, but following instinct anyways.

he blinked a little. "uh, Tony isn't going to do that. not when Tony knows that Bucky's been sexually abused. i'm not sure if i could bring up the subject without having my head bitten off." Clint pointed out. "he's going to just repress the urges until either he or James snaps." he admitted with a shake of his head. "i won't." Bucky grumbled as he did as he was told. "....i don't understand why i have to wash everything." he complained. "i've never had to before." he grumbled as Clint made a horrified face and looked at the pile of old armor, leather and battle gear. "...have you, ever taken that off?" "not often. a few times." James admitted with a shrug. "...i'm washing these. i'll bring you something clean to wear." he promised. Bucky just sighing. he had seamed to figure out that arguing with these people was quite pointless. "...wash it how?" he asked, hesitating as he examined his hair. "pull it? i don't mind if you pull it, but it won't stay back for long. i'll need a hair band." Clint just started to chuckle. "i like it in my face. it makes it harder to identify me." he stated simply. "plus i look more frightening." he admitted with a shrug, calm now that Tony was using that soothing voice, relaxing under Tony's efforts. "Tony's into BDSM Tash." Clint pointed out. "he's been trained as a Dom. he knows how to handle a skittish person like Bucky. he just doesn't know how to handle a trained assassin yet is all." Clint admitted with a smile.

‘True, but you also know he’s attracted to him. They’re going to snap.’Natasha muttered sounding utterly worried for once, and only showing that much because it was just clint, and he wouldn’t think less of her for caring enough about her friends-and she never thought she’d see the day she’d call tony stark a friend- to worry. “...”Tony paused in washing his hair to stare at the other man for a moment before sighing quietly, “because if I have to shower per Cap’s orders, you do to.”tony huffed before sighing quietly, pouring some into his hands before bracing himself to get closer to the other naked man and gently rubbed the soap through his hair. While showering was usually his thing to get quiet and relax, he could share showers if he wanted. And helping bucky was a good reason to share. ‘..I’m sure we can find a few hair bands. And I know, you can leave it down if you want, but it might be a little cooler if you pulled it back.”Tony shrugged willing to do whatever bucky wanted, simply because he found bucky fascinating, and was willing to do about anything to keep him calm. “...true.”natasha muttered thinking about it before smirking at him.”He’ll figure it out how he does everything else. Pure instinct, research, and pure charm.”She smiled a little nudging him. “Come on, let’s leave them alone.’She muttered having a feeling tony would have a better time of calming the other if they were alone, not to mention, there was a small seed of jealousy in her stomach at seeing them together.

Clint nodded. "yeah, but they won't allow anyone to help Tony. Tony won't, and James will attack anyone who upsets Tony." he admitted, shaking his head. "honestly, i'm more worried about Tony. James will do whatever Tony says, even if it's just 'obey Clint for the next few days' James will do it. Tony has no support at all and he seams to think he doesn't deserve it." Clint admitted with a sigh and a shake of his head. "we have to offer all the support they'll allow until they trust us more. Steve will step in when we can't." he promised her. "Tony trusts Tony more than he does anyone else in the Tower. though, i think if something bad happens, Steve knows an emergency contact of some kind. he won't be on his own Nat, no matter how much he seams to think he will be. or rather, thinks he deserves."

Bucky blinked a little as he studied Tony. "...your superior thinks it is important?" he asked, as if that made everything make sense. and maybe it did for Bucky. after all, the only person above his handlers, was the head of Hydra. so for Bucky, the boss of his Handler was like God. what that person said was holy law. he stopped bitching about having to bathe. he would never admit that he liked how his skin felt. "...that feels nice." Bucky admitted, sounding rather surprised as he let Tony was his hair, practically leaning into it. pleasurable physical contact was an extreme rarity for Bucky. usually it was him giving another person a blowjob or laying on his stomach while someone else fucked him. not very intimate. this was like heaven and he knew he was being rewarded for something. he'd do almost anything for a reward this good. "...my turn." Bucky ordered once his hair was clean and soft and untangled, tended by careful fingers. he put in way too much Shampoo of course, but he really knew how to massage a persons head and he took his time turning Tony into mush with fingers in Tony's hair before he stepped out of the shower, satisfied that he had done all that was required. of course, he forgot to dry himself, mostly because he didn't usually need to.

"tony's really good about figuring things out." Clint agreed, smirking as he watched Bucky leaning into Tony's attention. "he's like a big ass cat." he muttered with a chuckle before he followed her out. "you okay?" Clint asked her, setting a hand on her shoulder. "you've been acting strangely... is it something bad?" he asked, worried. if she told her no, then he could relax. as long as it wasn't anything bad, he knew it would all be okay and he could let her take all the time she needed.

“I know, and....tony doesn’t think he deserves alot of things.”Natasha sighed quietly, the look flickering across her face betraying just enough to show that she knew just how bad the imploding relationship between tony and pepper was getting. But neither would talk, or let her help, so there was nothing to do. Nodding slightly at that, “We’ll be there when he needs it.”she muttered.

“He does.”Tony smiled slightly realizing it was a good thing to settle now. Maybe if he set the same rules for bucky that steve set for him, then this would be a little less traumatic for them both then tony thought it was going to be. Because despite the good he’d already done, the man was utterly sure he was going to fuck up. “okay.”Tony said at the order, looking bemused and interested to see what the other would do, smiling softly as the man washed his hair, slowly stepping away from the mindset he’d been in for the last day, simply enjoying being taken care of, even if it was simply having his hair done. Once his hair was done he got out, drying off before biting his lip, wondering what to do next, slanting a glance towards the clock. “Come on. We’re going to go relax upstairs.’he said heading for the penthouse, because while he wasn’t always responsible about it, ever since Cap had moved in and hassled and fussed over him about taking care of himself, he was trying to balance time in the lab against time relaxing and resting more. Tossing himself down onto the couch as he got to the living room he smiled, and not even thinking about it, flipped on the tv.

“He really is a big ass cat.”She muttered snickering a little before looking at him, sighing a little. “no...its just...he trained me clint.before....before you came and got me.”She said tilting her head towards the two men leaving the shower, ‘and he doesn’t know me....hell, it took me awhile to make the connection between the man who was the winter soldier who trained me, and the winter soldier who was cap’s best friend.”She muttered looking a little battered around the edges, it hurt her to have both forgotten him, and having been forgotten.

he nodded. "like human emotions, affection and loyalty." he agreed with a shake of his head. "i don't think the others have noticed." he admitted softly. "Pepper is being abusive and i don't think she even realizes it." he admitted softly. "she told Tony right to his face that he was too much of a drunk to be trusted to do anything on his own." Clint admitted softly. "i don't think Tony's touched a drink in days actually. not since James showed up to be sure." he admitted. "he's taking this very seriously." he admitted with a smile.

he blinked a little and then nodded. "okay." well, if Tony's boss said it, then it was to be done. that was that. "he had to admit, he liked washing Tony's hair. he was going to have to make it a point to do that more. Tony seamed to like it too, so that was something at least. "...relax?" James asked, looking a bit confused. he'd never had to... relax, before. he wondered what it was. oh well, so long as he was being useful and helpful he didn't much care. taking care of Tony was his first and foremost mission. nothing else mattered. that was always true, even in Hydra. completing missions took high priority, because it made his handlers happy. he watched Tony flop down onto the long couch and picked up ... thing and suddenly there was noise. it sounded terrible and Bucky reacted before anyone even realized he had freaked out and tore the shrieking thing to shreds, shattering class, twisting metal and snapping plastic with his metal arm as if it was nothing but paper and toothpicks. at least he was dressed, thanks to Tony's handing him odd clothes that he rather kind of liked, not that he'd ever admit it.

Clint paused and then blinked. "oh... shit." he whispered, more than a little shocked. "they must have erased you from his mind. i don't think they could have risked him having thoughts or emotions towards you if they ever needed him to kill you." he admitted, biting his lip as he gently took her hand and held it, lacing her fingers in his. "he'll probably regain most of his memories. he won't forget you forever Nat..." because more than training her. the winter soldier had practically raised her. she'd never said it, but he could read between the lines.

Natasha winced a little, nodding. “I don’t think she does....I think Steve has though. Have you noticed they never spend time together, unless Tony’s involved somehow?”She muttered because seh knew steve didn’t like pepper before pausing, thinking about that really. “...He really is.”she said wondering just how much worse the crash was going to be if he was going through both that and withdrawal at the same time. Maybe she should ask steve to get in contact with his emergency contact, just in case?

“Yea. No work, no running around. Simply relaxing.”Tony said tilting his head at the sight of the other confused, offering him a small smile. “I promise, it’ll get easier the longer your awake. Life isn’t that hard here, really.”Tony said smiling slightly before yelping, startled as the tv was ripping part, staring for a long moment, and raising a hand to stop the other’s from running in, knowing it was probably steve and bruce who’d responded the quickest to the noise and violence. “Hey. It’s okay. Nothing’s wrong, James. It’s just a Tv. You know what a TV is right?You’ve seen them before....well, maybe nothing like mine before, but you know what they are.”Tony soothed easing closer, putting himself between james and the others, studying his face, his voice dropping easily into that tone of a dom soothing a upset sub, soothing and gentle, coaxing a reaction instead of demanding one.

“...Yea. I know they did. But it still hurts.”Natasha muttered staring at the floor, jumping a little as the other took her hand, squeezing back before nodding. “Probably. Hopefully.”She muttered looking hopeful at the idea before jumping a little as she heard the popping metal and shattering glass, responding to it before she’d even thought it through, running for the penthouse to see what had happened, fear for tony and bucky gripping her, though she didn’t know what could have happened, she knew something did.

he nodded. "Steve's never really liked Pepper much, i didn't know why though until i looked closer at how she treated and acted around Tony." he admitted. "she's way too controlling for Tony, she needs to be in charge of every aspect of his life and she'll do anything to do it." he admitted. "we need to blacklist her out of his life somehow." he admitted with a shake of his head. "she's not good for herself, let alone for Tony." he admitted, looking a bit worried himself. this was not going to end well. no not at all.

James blinked at Tony a little bit, before he nodded. yes, his Handlers had often... relaxed. it was very boring and they rarely needed anything more than a drink or a snack from him during these time periods of 'relaxing'. oh well, if that was what Tony wanted to do, then that's what they would do. "Life is not hard at all." Bucky stated simply. "i simply kill who you want me to kill, do what you tell me to do and then go back on ice. easy." he admitted simply before he tore apart the TV, making very certain the threat, whatever it was, was well and truly dead. Steve and Bruce both waiting, tense and nervous as they watched Bucky tear apart one of Tony's most favorite things. "... Tee... Vee?" James asked, hesitating before he shook his head. there as a glimmer of a memory there but it was gone before he could make sense of any images there might have been. "it made noise." James muttered, letting Tony calm him down. "it was attacking. i killed it. it won't hurt you." he promised, offering Tony a piece of twisted copper tubing, looking more upset at the idea of upsetting Tony than whatever a Tee Vee had been.

Clint smiled a little. "we're partners now Nat. i know you better than anyone." he admitted. "i know things will be alright." he promised, shaking his head a little as he heard the sounds as well as he followed her, holding her back when he saw Tony trying to calm Bucky down. "looks like the TV freaked James out." he muttered. "they don't have TV in Hydra?" no, but they did have propaganda projectors which they used t further the brainwashing. like a slideshow in collage and it never had sounds. eve ifthey did use it to run images and recordings of targets there was never any sound. mostly because Hydra couldn't be bothered.

“She is, and we do.but it wont happen until tony’s ready to blacklist her, and he wont. She’s been with him since he was 21, he wont do it.”Natasha muttered.

Tony relaxed after a moment when the other’s didn’t walk in, even if he didn’t take his eyes off the man in front of him, he knew the others were there. “Yea. It’s for watching videos and shows. Recordings of things people have already done.”Tony said before smiling a little. “It does make noise, and show video, it’s supposed to..”He muttered stepping closer, smiling gently as he took the tubing, for a man in love with tech as much as tony was, he was being suprisingly gentle and accepting with its destruction, especially when he whined like a kid when Steve did the same thing. “It wont hurt me.It wouldn’t have, but I’m glad you stopped it. This just gives me a reason to get a new one.”He smiled taking the tubing, tilting his head a little. “I’ll show you a smaller, less dangerous TV if you want to see that it really isn’t goign to hurt us. It’s for entertainment, James.”Tony muttered biting his lip, remembering how he’d calmed even more at the hair washing, reaching out and running his hand through black hair,gently pressing down, massaging his head a little.

“I know you do.”Natasha smiled a little before nodding. “looks like...probably the noise....we had...recordings of targets,but never sound.”She muttered glancing over at the other.

he just sighed and nodded. he knew that, he didn't like it, but he knew it.

"...oh..." Bucky muttered, examining the tubing in his hand. "it's just recordings." he muttered, his head tilted before looking up at Tony. "i'm sorry... your not mad?" he asked, fidgeting as he examined Tony. looking for any sign of anger or annoyance. it didn't seam to be there, if anything Tony looked amused. "you swear it won't attack?" he asked, shooting the mangled mess a wary look. "...okay." Bucky agreed to the smaller TV. he supposed it wasn't dangerous, Tony seamed to trust it after all, so maybe it would really be alright? "i don't know what entertainment is." he admitted as he leaned into the touch to his hair, closing his eyes as he practically sagged into the attention. "hmmm i like that." Bucky muttered.

Clint nodded. "they don't have sound recordings?" he asked her, looking a little surprised. "no music or anything?" the handlers had Hydra approved music recordings, but little else was allowed. no outside world. no books, no newspapers, no news shows, no TV, no radio, nothing at all but Hydra brainwashing and a few approved modes of entertainment. the Assasins themselves had nothing. they did what they where told to do and was expected to sit out of the way and silent until they where needed again.

“It is.”Tony assured the man before smiling. “No, I’m not mad. Just gives me a reason to rebuilt it without hearing anyone complain I don’t need to.”Tony said a smile quirking his lips, showing that he was indeed amused. “I swear.”He promised before frowning, staring at the other for a long moment.”Well, you and Captain Boring are in the same boat there, you two can discover entertainment together.”Tony said turning his head a little to shoot Steve a amused, happy smile, cause anytime he could tease the older/younger man, it was a good day. “Good. Cause I like playing with your hair. I think this will be your reward, James. I’ll play with your hair if your good.”he muttered, ignoring the others, not even really aware of how they might take his words, simply focused on taking care of Bucky. Tugging gently on the strands before stepping back, heading for the kitchen.”Come on, you can make me a late night snack, and I’ll show you the tv in there.”he said walking in, waiting until james followed him in and pointed to the smallish box attatched to the bottom of the cabinets, showing it to him before turning it on. “See?No attacking. Simply talking.”

“No.”Natasha frowned slightly, “Just what they approved to give the handlers, but nothing for...the assassins.”She sighed sadly watching the others, not knowing how this was going to go, but it was going to be interesting.

Bucky relaxed quite a bit as he realized that it really was okay. "who is Captain Boring? is he your boss?" Bucky asked, blinking a little. "it is an odd name, Boring... foreign?" Bucky asked curiously. "i d not require entertaining. my duty is to do whatever you need of me." he stated simply as Steve rolled his eyes and scowled at Tony. he wasn't sure he liked that Bucky had latched onto Tony. it was nothing against Tony, but he wasn't sure Tony could handle that sort of responsibility. "okay." Bucky agreed happily before nodding as he stood up as Tony did. "i know how to make a snack." he agreed, looking delighted to be of assistance. he stared at the tiny TV, he had seen a few colored recordings of course, but most of his experience was with black and white silent security camera footage. he quickly made a few Grilled Cheese sandwiches, which he refused to touch. Cheese of any kind made James feel disgusting and bad on the inside. "yes. just talking." James muttered, examining the TV. Mythbusters was on, and soon James was completely enthralled by the way they where experimenting.

he blinked a little. "damn... that's awful." Clint admitted, shaking his head. "thank god i decided to let you live... course, the idea of killing a kid was..." he shrugged. when he'd met her, he had thought her to be sixteen. he still didn't know her true age, but with every year that passed, she didn't change and he was beginning to suspect she had been experimented on as well. "i think it's going to be alright now." Clint admitted. "i'm going to bed. you should try to get some rest too." Clint admitted, squeezing her shoulder.

“He is. But it’s not his real name, he just bores me to tears sometimes.”Tony said deflecting a little, not about to tell Bucky-yet- that tony’s ‘boss’ of sorts was his target. He just knew that wouldn’t be a good thing. “Well, okay. I’ll keep that in mind.”Tony said feeling a little out of his depth at how to convince bucky to start to want things for himself before smiling pleased at the delighted look he got for wanting something, making a face at steve for scowling at him. “Thanks James.”Tony grinned as he started eating, smiling amused at the enthralled look on the other’s face.”I’m going to bed, James. You should get some to, but if you want to stay up and watch, go ahead.”Tony said ruffling the man’s hair as he left the room, heading for bed. Tired enough and not really thinking it through, that james wouldn’t go get some sleep when he was tired. Figuring he’d rest when he wanted to.

“I know.I’m glad you did to.”Natasha said smiling at her friend, watching him go. “I’ll get some.”he said before heading for bed herself.

In the morning TJ Hammond paused in the doorway, frowning down at the bag sitting on the floor, staring down at it before bending down and picking up the small puppy, tucking the teacup chihuahua in the crook of his arm before walking out again, the drug addict absently stroking the dog’s head as he headed up to steve’s floor, having mistaken clint’s floor for steve, but the high man had found a puppy, so he was taking it, and he was going to share the discovery with his friend. And while he wasn’t a affectionate person with people when he was high, he loved dogs, and was not above cuddling them when utterly messed up.

he blinked a little, looking a bit concerned. "...are you allowed to talk about him like that? will you get in trouble? you should stop..." Bucky ordered, looking around, as if looking for someone who might tattle on them. he just nodded and followed Tony around to his own apartments. "uh...." he blinked at Tony. that was the second time now he'd been thanked, and he honestly had no idea what to do with that. he really didn't. "kay." Bucky muttered, clearly distracted and not paying any attention at all to Tony other than that Tony wouldn't need his assistance. he wasn't tired yet, so he wouldn't sleep anyway. he'd watch Mythbusters all night.

Clint blinked as he watched a complete stranger walked into his apartments. his rooms. the boy, for he looked like a boy, was clearly... not all there. high or special was Steve's guess. he blinked as TJ reached down and picked up Bell, his Teacup Chihuahua. a tiny pooch that had been with him for two years now, not that anyone else knew it. the tiny dog simply accepted the attention, tiny tail just a wagging. Clint frowned a little and followed the man. the only people who could use that particular Elevator was people approved by Tony, and Jarvis wasn't freaking out, so Clint wasn't too worried. besides, Bell was the best judge of character ever. "...Excuse me." Steve stated once he followed the boy into the 'communal' area. "Can i help you? are you looking for Tony?" he asked. "or Cap maybe?" those two where the only ones who knew people outside of the Tower well enough to invite them in, so it was a good guess. "here, you'd better sit down. you don't look so hot. her name is Bell by they way, or rather, her full name is Tinkerbell." he stated, smiling at the tiny dog who wriggled, but didn't bark. she had been a rescue, her vocal cords had been damaged and couldn't make a sound. which was why no one knew she existed probably. not even Natasha knew that Clint had a dog.

“...I probably should.But it’s okay, he doesn’t mind.”Well. Not much anyways.

TJ snuggled the dog as he stepped into the communal area, frowning slightly as he realized someone was following him, looking at Clint, and it was obvious what was wrong, blown wide pupils struggled to focus, the slight confused look on his face showed that the man was higher then a kite, and getting ready to crash. Letting Clint get him to sit down he looked down at the dog sitting on his legs, gently touching her head, smiling as he petted her.”Tinker....you live in a good place. Tony’s good for tinkering around with things.”TJ muttered to the dog before realizing where he was sitting, shifting slightly, raising his hand and absently pressing the keys down on the piano, jumping a little at the sound that came out, as if making music had startled the man. Smiling slightly as he shifted to sit cross legged on the bench, tinkerbell sitting in his lap as he started playing, the random notes soon becoming the complicated strands of Tchaikovsky’s Sleeping Beauty waltz.

“....Teej?”Tony muttered as he walked into the living room, his brown hair sticking up every which way as he stared at the scene in front of him, as if he couldn’t quite figure out what was going on. Wincing slightly when the first son looked up with a bright smile, that fake political smile he wore around his mother, before returning to playing. "....it's to early in the morning for this..."Tony muttered trying to figure out just how long it was going to be before the man crashed, knowing he wasn't going to get any sensible answers before then.

Clint blinked a little, his head tilted a bit as he examined the man intently. high as a kite. ouch, he hoped this wasn't one of Steve's freinds or they'd be getting a very stern talking to, to be sure. "...Tony better not Tinker with my dog." he muttered before smiling a little. at least he had an answer. this was one of Tony's friends before he jumped at the noise, mostly because TJ had jumped. he had to admit, the sound was very pretty. he looked up as Tony walked in, followed by Bucky who blinked at the sound of the piano, blinking again before turning on his heal and walking away. "...Tony? is everything okay?" Clint asked, looking worried as he watched TJ playing. "he is a friend right? i don't have to kick him out? i don't think i'd have the heart to when he clearly needs.... help." he paused as Bucky came back in. in his flesh hand he was holding the neck of a Violin, an old, kind of beat up Violin. in the metal hand he held the bow, already worked with resin and ready to play. Bucky waited, counting the tempo before he joined. the haunting melody of piano and violin filling the air in a song that was typically happy. "...did you know that James knew how to play?" Clint asked, blinking. "where in the world did he get that violin?"

“Tony tinkers with everything. Even when you tell him not to. Like the principal’s car.”TJ muttered, not really aware of answering it. Tony frowned, glancing at Bucky as he walked away, looking worried before sighing at the sight of TJ, rubbing a hand over his face. “Yea. Well, no, but it’s okay he’s here.He’s a friend. I’m actually surprised you don’t know who he is, Barton. I mean, I thought all SHIELD agents were into politics.”Tony said tilting his head.”That’s TJ Hammond, Clint. The former first son.”Tony muttered as he moved to stand next to clint, looking bemused as he watched the two men, before shaking his head. “No I didn’t. And if I had to guess, I’d say Cap picked it up yesterday, hoping he’d remember how to play.”He muttered sighing softly as he watched the two play, wincing as the notes started to get nearly manic as TJ started playing faster, moving over to catch TJ’s hands in his, leaning against his back, keeping the man from falling, recognizing the signs of TJ starting to crash.”Okay, enough. Teej. You’re going to go lay down now.”he muttered glancing at the other two men, “Can one of you get him to bed?Put him up in pepper’s room.”He said, because while they’d been dating, they both had separate bedrooms done up for themselves, just in case they needed the quiet, the privacy. It was just a space for their own. While he knew pepper wouldn’t like it, he wasn’t also letting TJ go anywhere else.

"...i can see that. Tony fuckin with his principles car." he muttered with a chuckle. " he admitted with a chuckle and a shake of his head. "...That's... wow. no i didn't know him. i'm not into politics." he admitted. "i mean, i've seen his brother ton's of times but i guess i didn't make the connection." he admitted. "...you do know that his mother is running for president? he's probably going to be the first son again." he admitted softly. "i saw it on the news a few weeks ago." he admitted as he glanced at Tony. "i didn't know you knew the Hammond's." he admitted before he had to smile at the sounds of the music. it was very well done. they where so well paired and so skilled. Bucky didn't seam to notice that something was wrong, as TJ sped up, so did he, simply flowing with the music until he realized the music had stopped and he paused, looking around, as if trying to figure out why it had stopped. "i've got him." Clint promised, stepping over nd simply scooping the boy up as Bucky pointed at Bell. "there's a rat in here. should i kill it?" "it's not a rat! it's my dog! don't hurt her!" Clint ordered, Bell simply sitting on the piano bench, all wiggly and delighted. "Come, bell." he ordered, the dog hopping down and following Clint as he carried TJ to Peppers rooms.

"Yea his brother's a attention whore sometimes."tony said making a face. He knew it was more then that,but after years of seeing perfect political doug get the spotlight when all anyone cared about was tj's fuck ups just made him a tad bitter. Staring at tj he cursed slightly."fuck.no wonder he snapped...he'd just. Celebrated six months sober a month ago."tony muttered sighing quietly"I know tj. We went to boarding school together.the others...not so much.". Nodding to clint a little as the man took tj,smiling at the slight confusion in bucky's face."he needs some rest...and that is a rat barton!" "No its not.its a fairy. Tinkerbell."tj said happily,the words slightly slurred as he rested his head on clint's chest."fucking hell.."tony muttered shoulders slouching a little as he dug out his phone to call steve,knowing the two had become friends and he wanted to warn steve before he founf out tj was here.

"a whore?" Bucky asked looking a bit confused. "What is a whore?" "It's nothing you need to worry about James." Clint promised. "Damn, sober for six months. That's a hell of an accomplishment." Clint admitted, sounding honestly impressed. "Boarding school? Didn't you go to collage at like 12?"clint asked, a bit surprised. "It isn'nt a rat! You leave my dog alone Buchanan!" Clint demanded, pausing when Buchy looked around for whoeve this Buchanan person was. "Fairies are not real." Was Bucky's contribution to the conversation. "Tony? Sir? Are you alright?" Bucky asked. Not used to his handlers cursing. "Do you want me to be rid of the rat? I can get through... Clint? To do it if you need me to." He promised.

"Its nothing.don't worry about it."tony smiled slightly tilting his head before twitching."16. But I was at his boarding school for 2 years,but stayed in touch.I mean we're both the hated sons in our families.we bonded."tony snickered a little nodding"...things happened over christmas.he got sober,but apparently the idea of his mom running again.."tony shuddered remembering the long nights and even rougher mornings for those months elaine campaigned."james. Leave the dog alone.its fine."tony said to distract him from worrying about who Buchanan was.not ready to explain that piece and all the history that went with it."just tony.and I'm okay.just worried about tj."he said smiling slightly

"If you say so." Bucky stated, easily not worrying about it. Whores didn't mean anythingv apparently. "Ah, that makes sense. You and he would make good freinds. Poor kid is always in the news for some nasty shit or another. The reporters never stop following the poor kid. They.follow every movement he makes and conveniantly ignores everything good he evver does. Then makes up shit if there's nothing new to report. Id be high too if I had to deal with his bitch of a mother." Clint admitted. "Yes sir." James agreed with a sigh. He was a bit upset that Tony was upset. He was sure it was because the one named TJ was sick. Bucky would make a special effort to protect the boy in ClintKs arms. "I will protect him for you sir." Bucky promised, studying Tony. Worried about his handler.

"Yea. And I just couldn't stay out of trouble. Me being insanely well...myself, took some of the spotlight off him."Tony said smiling slightly as he listened to the other, amused that he was fairly certain Clint would probably describe him the same way, except it was howard that made life a little hard for tony. "...Would you?That would be nice. He's not good at taking care of himself."Tony smiled looking sad for his friend before sighing. "I'm heading down to the workshop to get some work done. There's a tv down there if you want to watch more mythbusters."Tony offered even though he knew Bucky wasn't leaving him alone, heading downstairs.

When steve found them tony was flat on his back under the car, and bucky was utterly engrossed with the mythbusters still. rolling out the creeper he was laying on, tony looked up at Steve. "TJ's here."He said knowing the other man had come down at his request, having sent a text to tell him to before starting to work to come down. Not sure how to word things, but knowing that it was going to be hard, for all of them.

"...If you tell me I slept with the bitch, Tony, I swear to god, I'm going to kill you, then like push her off the tower."TJ growled from where he pulled the pillow over his head, having recognized the room without even looking around, assuming his friend hadn't wandered to far away.

Clint chuckled. "your probably good for him then." he agreed with a smile. "yes. i will protect him." Bucky promised, examining the other. "....yes." he finally said, a gleam in his eyes. the poor man, he was lost forever. they would never reclaim him from the grip of Television.

Steve looked them over, lifting an eyebrow. "...TJ's been missing for two weeks. and he's here?!" Steve demanded, looking outraged, and worried. "is he alright?" he asked, more worried than annoyed now. "Tony... seriously. what's wrong!? why was he gone for two weeks?" Steve demanded, Bucky turning to examine Steve for threats before turning his attention back to the TV. the handlers where talking, he was not privy to the conversation. and besides, he was about to find out of duct tape could really be worked into a fully usable boat. turns out, it could.

"....glad to see you can't stand Pepper either. but don't tell Tony i said that." Clint ordered with a chuckle. "Tony's in the lab. you scared the hell out of him last night." Clint admitted. "i thought i better watch over you. i've known a few addicts in my day and sometimes they stop breathing at night." he admitted. "how are you feeling?" he asked, offering the other a large glass of water. "drink. your probably dehydrated."

Back
Top Bottom