Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Asset (Avengers) Moon/Lady

he shook his head. "it's not that hard." he admitted simply. "...you are very pathetic." he admitted to Tony. "all of you Avengers are. poor programming." but... they didn't have programming apparently. so that was probobly why they where so bad at what they did. "besides, i wouldn't have kidnapped you if you hadn't been an easy Target. you should fix that." Bucky warned. "if you must call me something." Bucky sighed. "i will go by 1103A." Bucky stated with a roll of his eyes and pausing as everyone stared at him. "what?" "...that's not a name..." "i am The Asset. Names are meaningless, they give a person identity, and identities are dangerous things." he stated simply. "emotions are dangerous. personality is dangerous, opinions are dangerous." he stated simply as if repeating something he had heard a million times. so often it became true. "you are like a baby." he stated when tony complained. "you would put anything in your mouth." Steve choked and had to turn away to keep from laughing as he studied his bowl of soup. it looked... odd. he wasn't sure if he wanted to trust it. what if there was something in there? what if... but it looked good too, and smelled nice. he picked up his spoon and tipped a spoonful into his mouth and choked. it was hot! he wasn't used to hot food or warm showers or comfort. he studied the bowl with trepidation even as his tongue healed and decided he didn't like soup.

“...We’re not programmed. And we’ve been a team barely a year. We’re still learning how to work together.”Tony growled, sounding protective of his team before making a face. “I know I know. I’m going to fix it.”He grumbled before staring at the other. “Yea. No. You’re new name is...”Tony hummed slanting a glance at captain, biting his lip a little. Trying to decide what to do, wondering if would be to much but as far as he knew, Bucky had never been anything but Bucky so...”James.You can be James.It’s better then Winter.”Tony huffed a little before rolling his eyes at the repeating, but not fighting it for the moment before grinning at Bucky. “Wouldn’t you like to know what I’d put in my mouth,”Tony smirked, a little eyebrow waggling, for a moment sounding and acting like the old bucky, the careless unrepentant ladies man that it was almost painful to see. Grinning before he winced. “You’re supposed to let it cool. Take it slow.”he ordered smiling slightly as he ate.

he blinked at the other. "if you where programmed, you would work together perfectly well already." mostly because they'd have no free will to speak of. but that was besides the point. "i do not require a name." Bucky growled, slanting a glare at Tony. "i'll forget it once i am reprogrammed anyway." he grumbled as he glared before he paused. James... that sounded. right, familiar. it sounded... no wonder Hydra didn't like their people having names, he could feel a personality cropping up right then and there. he repeated his number a few times and then firmly reminded himself that he was The Asset before he managed to calm himself down again. no, he would not be answering to the poison that was a name. he stared at Tony for a long silent moment and then. "dirt probobly." Bucky decided before he shoved his bowl away. "i require no sustenance." "...always was stubborn." Steve muttered as he sucked down his own soup and watched Bucky intently.

“...If you must. But I’m not calling you by some number. Makes it like your one of my bots and that’s to weird.”Tony grumbled as he ate, before making a face. “You are no fun. Even worse then the Captain at the sex joke thing.”He whined a little but looked amused, “Eat. Otherwise I wont put your arm back on, and then you’d just be shit outta luck without any Stark tech to take back with you, and missing their shitty tech.”tony said, knowing he was blackmailing the other, but not really above doing it. “Tony, what in the world?”Pepper said as she walked into the room, looking down at him as the billionaire tilted his chair back to meet her eyes, balancing easily on two legs. “He needed food. I’m providing food. You keep telling me to be aware of others needs.” “not when they kidnapped you.” “Even kidnappers need food. Besides, he’s staying so I can help him be human again.”Tony said oblivious to his own imploding relationship, looking happy and pleased to see her despite the badness and fights, he was happy with her. “You want to have dinner tonight?”Tony said slipping easily into his manic usual self. “Yea. I’m going to go do paperwork till then. Find me when your done.”Pepper said smiling as she leaned down to kiss his forehead. “Okay.”Tony smiled watching her go, simply happy, which was such a rarity most of the time.

he narrowed his eyes at Tony. "Names breed insolence." he stated firmly. "i will not have a name." he growled before he huffed. "i am not meant to be fun. i am meant to be a world class killing machine." he grumbled, scowling as Pepper walked in, Steve scowling a little as he examined Pepper, sliding something over to the woman. the information on Bucky, or who he was at least. he wasn't about to have her bitchiness getting in the way of regaining his best freind. "i don't need to be human, i need to be reprogrammed! i'm starting to think your lying to me." he growled at Tony, getting quite agitated, scowling as he realized he was being ignored. "...i will torture you all before your deaths." h grumbled, scowling at his soup. hr didn't want to eat it. at all. nope.

“You are a world class assassin. But I am giving you a name, James.”Tony huffed refusing to back down, smiling pleased as Pepper took the folder steve pushed over to her, tilting her head as she picked it up. Nodding slightly as she left. “I don’t lie to you!I’m going to reprogram you, just fucking give me time to figure it out. I’ve never reprogrammed someone.”Tony growled sounding fairly agitated himself. “Just eat your fucking soup, then we’ll do your fucking reprogram, you ass.”Tony scowled pushing away, slanting a glance at the others. Even if he appeared happy, it seemed fighting with pepper agitated the man more then he let on,”Bring him down when he’s done eating. I’m going to go finish his arm.”He said disappearing back downstairs before any of them could protest.

James shook his head. "i'm not much of a world class anything right now." he grumbled with a shake of his head before watching the Folder slide across the table. he had a feeling he was going to regret not snatching that. oh well. "if your going to reprogram me, then why do you insist on making me human" he demanded, his eyes narrowed. "...." he felt a bit bad that he had upset the other. "...do i have to eat this?" he demanded, scowling at his soup. "yes. it's been too long since you've had sustenance. eat." "...fine." he grumbled, swallowing the entire bowl in one gulp before standing up and stalking back down the stairs, sitting in the chair again and staring at the ceiling. "...you said... that i wasn't always the Asset." he stated after a long silence. "you know who i was... i have these... memories. i think." he admitted, swallowing thickly. "...i think Hydra has been lying to me."

Tony glanced up from what he was doing, screwdriver puffing out his cheek obscenely as he held it in his mouth before taking it out, leaning back in his seat. “I did.”He said watching the other, “and I do.Do you want me to tell you?”He said studying the other, before laughing bitterly. “Hydra lies to everyone, James. Just because your their prized killer doesn’t make you different. It just makes it worse.”he said sighing softly, before returning to the electrical work he was doing, touching the wire, smirking pleased as the fingers twitched effortlessly, playing his screwdriver over the wires just to watch the hand go through normal motions.

he blinked at Tony. "i am not sure." he admitted. "if i know who i was... then will i have to be that person?" he asked, frowning a little. "i don't think i can be. and i have to go back, eventually. back to Hydra where they will just take my memories again so what is the point?" he asked, looking quite agitated. "i was so convinced that you where the bad guy. America was the bad guys..." he fidgeted. "what do i do now that i know that's not true!?" he asked, scowling at the ceiling. "all these emotions... all these thoughts... personality." he scowled at Tony. "it's all your fault." he grumbled. "you just had to interact with me!" he grumbled. though really, it was Steve's fault, for making him feel feelings in the first place. "oh! that's cool!" he gasped, immidiatly over by Tony, careful not to crowd the genius as he watched the arm twitch on it's own. "does it work the same way my other one did?" he asked curiously, examining the arm. "i have to admit, your work is far superior." he admitted, prodding one of the fingers, his head tilted.

“James, you can’t be that person again. Even if you knew who it was. You’ve had 70 years worth of memories...”he shrugged tilting his head a little, looking at the other, before sighing quietly. “But you can have a choice of what you want to do. You don’t have to go back you know. You can stay here, be who you want. We have two assassins, a living legend, a man with breathtaking anger management issues, a self proclaimed narcissist playboy, and a demigod living here on a regular basis. A former Hydra assassin wouldn’t be that much of a difficulty to have around.”Tony said studying him as he fidgeted. “You thought you were brainwashed, James. That’s not your fault. Now that you know though, you have a choice in what you want.”Tony said simply before rolling his eyes. “If it makes you feel better, blame me if you want.”

Tony startled a little as the other moved closer, smirking as he watched James look it over before nodding. “The wiring I’m working on will hook into your nervous system, run like the other one, but better.”Tony said snickering as the finger he poked poked his finger back. Tilting his head towards the chair he smiled a little.”If you settle in, I’ll hook you up. Warning, it’ll take a little while to adjust to it. I’ve done enough work with neuroscience to hook it up to your system well enough to give more feeling to you, be able to tell heat and cold, but it’s going to hurt probably until we get it adjusted. I mean, if I’ve overshot I might have made it oversensitive, but we can recalibrate it as time passes.”He smiled a little, a giddy happy look on his face, like a man who'd discovered that everything was great, that he really could do something right, when everything else in his life he fucked up

he frowned. "don't call me that!" he protested. "i am 1103A!" he growled. "i am The Asset!" he stated firmly before he stared at Tony. "a choice? there is no choice. i will go back, or i will die. what choice is that? hell in living or hell in death?" he asked before looking at Tony. "Demigod?" he asked, his head tilted. "do you have such... interesting titles for everyone who lives with you?" he asked curiously. "...i was reprogrammed. they took me away." he muttered. "i don't like it. it... frightens me. all these... emotions. all these choices. i hate it." he admitted. "i am not supposed to want, or need. i take what i am given and i carry out my mission and i should be grateful for it." he muttered before focusing on the arm.

"..." he hesitated before he settled into the chair and closed his eyes. "so it won't be hard to adjust to the new arm. if it runs the same way i mean." he muttered. he didn't wince at all when the arm was hooked in and he sat up and started doing a 'systems check'. carefully rotating his arm and wrist, lifting it over his head, pulling it behind his back, testing the mobility. looking more and more shocked and awestruck with every motion that didn't hurt. "amazing... this is amazing. i haven't ever had such a range of motion before. i could even wash my own back now." he muttered. "is it water proof?"

“No, you’re not. And I refuse to give in, you stubborn ass.”He said rolling his eyes before sighing quietly. “No. You you can stay. I mean, granted, you might not want to see us, but the tower has a lot of rooms, choose one for yourself and move in.”Tony shrugged before nodding a little. “Yes, a demigod. Thor, he’s a thunder god. And usually. It sorta annoys them, its easier to make fun of them sometimes.”instead of letting them close, letting them matter to him. If he kept it as simple titles, as friends, he didn’t have to risk his heart when he knew they risked their lives every time they went out....not that he’d ever admit he cared more about them then about anything, more then caring if he upset Pepper by making his suit, so he could protect them. Slanting a look at James he nodded a little. “I know it does.”He said before he looked at the other, for a moment his eyes widening, swallowing thickly. The man was utterly a dominate, a skilled one at that, and hearing it worded just like that...well, it focused his attention quickly, even if it had been years since he’d slept with another guy...and oh...he couldn’t even consider that. “Well, I can always just order you to stay here, if you want. I’ll make decisions for now.”he said watching the other.

“No, it shouldn’t be that bad.”Tony said as he hooked up the wires and settled the arm into place before frowning slightly, leaning back in his chair as he looked at the man doing his systems check, grinning as he realized the man was shocked at how good the tech was. “Thanks. It’s a version my Iron man suit, just retrofitted to be a prothesis instead of working with a suit...and it is. The casing will keep the water from getting under the casing, and if for some fluke it does, there’s a safety built in to funnel the water away from the wires instead of reacting like it had before.”Tony smiled tapping his fingers against it.”It’s also made out of andamandium and vibrianium, it’s stronger and lighter then your old one, so be careful until you get used to it. It shouldn’t cause as much strain to your shoulder either.”He said tilting his head a little watching him.

he blinked a little at Tony. "but i want to be 1103A." he muttered. "i'm good at being 1103A..." he muttered before he stared at tony. "my Mission is to kill your captain. i Kidnapped you. and now you want me to stay here? are you sure your not broken?" he asked, frowning a little. "....Thor. as in the Norse God? Lord of Thunder, fertility and Goats?" he asked, looking stunned before he paused. "...how in the hell did i know that?" he asked, frowning a little. "...your hiding behind your sarcasm." he mused, examining Tony. "how interesting." he mused. "..." he turned and stared at Tony, his head tilted. "...you'll be my Handler?" he asked, blinking a little before he paused and nodded. "yes. yes i could do that." he agreed softly. "your my Handler now." he decided.

"Iron Man?" he asked, sounding distracted. "that's your metal suit right? Hydra desires it's technology more than anything, but they fear you too much to try and obtain it." he admitted as he wiggled his fingers before he stroked the chair, looking amazed. "it works... i ca touch... i can FEEL the touch..." he muttered, amazed as he curled his fingers into a fist and then flexed them outwards again. "...thank you..."

“...I can’t. I...I know your real name, I know who you are. Who mattered to you. I can’t...simply let you be a number.”tony muttered before sighing quietly, “uhh, Natasha stabbed me with a needle and pretended to be my secretary, Steve nearly pounded me into the ground, and the others probably want to kill me on a regular basis simply because I open my mouth.You staying here wont be that bad.”Tony said shrugging, not telling him the real reason they wanted him around, knowing he wasn’t ready to hear about his relationship to the captain before sighing quietly.”No, I’m fairly certain I’m broken, but I can function.”Tony sighed softly before looking up startled, nodding. “Yea. He visits alot. And you have memories, they’ve just been buried. You’ll start remembering more now.”He said before sighing quietly, avoiding the subject of him hiding before swallowing hard. He didn’t want to be his handler, didn’t want to have someone put that much trust in him, because he knew he was going to fuck up but...he was to much a good dominate to leave Bucky at a total loss when he was hurting and confused. Even if he suspected the man would be ridiculously dominate usually, for the moment he triggered every protective feeling in Tony, to the point he didn’t even notice that hours had past, and he was misisng his dinner with pepper. “Yea, Yea I can do that.”Tony said smiling slightly.

“Yea. Though I don’t have a suit at the moment. But like you said, I’m going to correct my defenselessness soon enough.”Tony smiled a little before frowning, shaking his head. “They can’t have it. And your arm, just no. I’m trusting you with that tech, because, I think it’s been a long time since anyone trusted you with anything beyond killing.”Something vulnerable crossed his face, betrayed to many times, to be truly hopeful about this, but wanting to. “So don’t fuck up okay?Stay.”he muttered the tone edging it into a order before grinning, “I know. Be careful touching hot and cold things for a bit until you get used to it. It’ll probably hurt till you do.”he said before tilting his head, smiling pleased at the other’s reaction.”You’re welcome.”He said sighing quietly.

James blinked at him. "...oh." he sounded surprised, as if he hadn't realized that there had been a real reason behind it. "James is my real name then?" he asked softly. "...i guess it would be alright to... to be called James." he muttered before he blinked at Tony. "why do i get the feeling that Natasha would tell that differently?" he asked, looking faintly amused. "they like you. you can see it in the way they look at you." he admitted as he studied the other. "no. i never have memories." of course he did, they where just wiped away and didn't remember having them. "well as long as you can function i suppose." he teased with a chuckle before he stared at Tony, looking quite delighted to have a new handler.

"i could.... teach you a few things... if you wanted." he offered. "i have trained a few of Hydra's special forces." he admitted before he stared at Tony, a little stunned. trust. there was a word he had long forgotten. he felt all warm and tingly inside and his groin felt good again. just like when they'd been talking about Sex. how strange. "...okay." he whispered. "i'll stay." he agreed, staring at his arm. "...you have a cyrotube?" he asked suddenly. "i always sleep in the Cyrotube..." he probobly wasn't going to handle a bed very well. he reached out, very carefully and Took Tony's hand in his metal one, stroking the flesh, marveling at how much he could actually feel through the special metal. "amazing..." he paid no attention to the click, click, clicking sounds coming their way.

Tony nodded a little,”Yes it is.”Tony said smiling a little at him, before nodding.”Good.”He said pleased that he wouldn’t be fighting the other on the name anymore before smirking.”No she wouldn’t. Natasha stabbed me with a needle. The fact that it was to save my life, is totally irrelevant.She still stabbed me.”Tony made a face, though he looked pleased that the other looked amused a little. “No they don’t. They tolerate me, especially now that I’m not Iron man anymore.”Tony said though that was about to change rolling his eyes at the teasing, pleased and hurting that he looked utterly delighted at having a new handler. Knowing he’d have to be careful with this, otherwise it’d go badly.

“Really?That would be cool.”Tony said perking up at the idea of hand to hand, because while he sometimes fought with clint and natasha, they all looked at him like he was breakable now that he couldn’t even suit up halfway to use the suit to fight. Squirming a little as the other stared at him he sighed softly. “Don’t stare at me.”Tony muttered before wincing a little. “I-uh...no?I don’t want to put you under ice....at least not like they did...I... Uh...you wont do well in a bed will you?No...I’ll come up with something to let you sleep well.”Tony said mostly talking to himself, startling a little as James took his hand, smiling a little as the other stroked his fingers. “Yea. It is. I’m fairly amazing.” “A amazing asshole is what you are, Tony.”Pepper glared as she walked into the lab, shaking her head at the sight in front of her. “Pepper!What are-?”Tony jolted twisting to look at her, utter confusion written across his face. “You missed dinner.” “No I didn’t-I have”Tony started twisting to look at the clock before deflating as he realized he had indeed. “I’m sorry...I got so distracted by tall dark and dangerous. We can eat now?”Tony offered hopefully, flinching at the look he got in return.”Dinner was hours ago, Tony.It was bad enough you brought your kidnapper home, now you’re skipping- Is that part of your Iron Man suit?”Pepper glared at the man, totally ignoring James beyond recognizing, and putting the pieces together on the gleaming silver metal. “Yes.”Tony said taking a deep breath, knowing that this fight was going to be coming anyways, might as well get it over with.”I’m building another suit, Pepper.”Tony said quietly, wincing as the woman crossed the room and slapped him hard enough to snap his head around, sending him reeling into James’ side.

he nodded. "James... i am James." oh he could feel the insolence growing in him already. ugh. "...if it was to save your life, i would think you'd aught to be more grateful." Bucky stated, still amused. "you don't think much of yourself, do you?" he asked Tony, his head tilted. "we'll work on that." he decided before he nodded. "yes, really. i have to get used to the arm first, this one is more powerful than the other one." he admitted. "i don't want to accidentally crush your wrist or something." he admitted. "...i like to stare at you." Bucky stated simply before frowning. "but... i always sleep in the Cyrotube..." he complained, sounding a bit panicked about having to sleep without it. the nightmares. no matter how hard Hydra tried, they could not get rid of Bucky's nightmares. only suppress them while he was in cyro. he blinked as Pepper strolled in and stared at her, as if not sure if she was a threat or not. he let Tony go and focused on the sensations o the chair again. he paused and looked at the arm at Pepper's accusation. was it such a big deal that he had some of Tony's Iron Man attached to him? apparently.

then she did something that Bucky had been well trained to handle. She hit his Handler. Bucky's priorities where to protect his Handler at all times when within his Handlers presence. he was to meet any slap in his Handlers direction as a threat, and so that's what he did. thankfully, he used his flesh arm when he grabbed her by the throat and pinned her against the wall, eyes blank. nothing existed but The Asset. nothing but The Winter Soldier. he held her tight enough to bruise, but in such a fashion that she could still heave in gulps of air. he was never to kill without his Handlers permission. ever, so he simply stood there, Pepper pinned to the wall by her neck, feet dangling a good inch off the floor, at Bucky, and Tony's, Mercy.

“Yes you are.”Tony grinned pleased wtih the acceptance before huffing.”No I don’t have to be. She lied to me about who she was, and SHE STABBED ME. I don’t have to be grateful for that.”he huffed ignoring the other’s words on his self worth. That was a can of worms that he was unwilling to open or even look at. “That would be bad. I only consent to being hurt in the middle of sex.”he snickered a little before sighing, “Don’t panic. I don’t have one now. I’ll find something, James. Don’t freak out on my just yet.”Tony said softly, his voice edging into a order, hoping it’d keep him from panicking as he dealt with pepper.

“L-Let go!’Pepper choked hands scrambling at james, trying to get him off, kicking out at him, wanting him to let go. “James!Drop her. Now.”Tony ordered sounding calm and in control even if he was worried that James would ignore him, looking relieved though when Pepper set him back down. “Get rid of him, Anthony. I don’t care who’s best friend he was-Get him out of here!” “No.” “Did you miss him just trying to kill me?!?”Pepper screamed angry and scared, tears filling her eyes. “If he wanted to kill you, you’d be dead. It was a mistake, Pep.” “I’m leaving Tony. Until you straighten out this fuck up and get them all out of here, I’m going back to LA.”Pepper glared angrily at her boyfriend before stalking out of the room, all wounded pride and anger. “...James?”Tony muttered as he slumped back onto the stool he used in the lab.

he blinked at her. "...do you want me to disembowel her?" he offered, wondering if Tony just didn't like her or if he was just being weird again. Tony did a lot of weird things after all. "...do you speak about sex all the time?" he asked, looking confused. "...okay..." he muttered. he wanted his Cyro-Tube. but part of him knew that it wouldn't be logical to get one. you had to be in it a minimum of a week at a time or risk severe skin and organ damages. the Cyro-tube just wasn't good for night to night sleeping. well. it would be a few days before James was tired enough to sleep anyway.

he didn't move at Peppers order, but as soon as Tony ordered him to drop her, he set her on the ground, released her throat and took two steps back. eyes still blank as he waited for a new order. he didn't react to the screaming match at all, he just stood there, waiting for an order. he turned to stare at Tony, blinking slowly. "i will accept my punishment for acting without your permission now, Sir." he stated, his tone simple. as if it was expected of him to say that. he was always punished for acting without orders, even though he was trained to. usually the punishment wasn't all that bad anyway unless he failed a Mission. those... those made him fear. "...Sir?"

“No, I don’t.”Tony huffed a little, “I just...I’m not used to having people around. Who actually like me.”he muttered before smirking. “Yea. Mostly. People stop listening to me if I do.”Tony muttered sighing quietly because he knew there was no logic to getting a cyro-tube, but there had to be something he could do to help james be comfortable.

“...”Tony looked up at the other’s words, frowning slightly, “You okay?”He muttered looking the other over, making sure he was indeed in control, and not freaking out before sighing quietly. Wanting to be angry, so angry that they’d taught him to act without thinking, then punished him for it. But he was to tired, to emotionally wrung out to do so. “Punishment?Hm...”Tony muttered thinking it over, sighing quietly as he pushed away from the table. “Come on. No punishment, I’m to tired, and that was a accident. She shouldn’t have hit me, even if I deserved it. You were protecting me, James. Don’t look so upset.”He said studying the other as he headed for the door.

Bucky could understand Tony a bit more now. he wasn't used to people period. he was used to being alone, to being lonely. Bucky could understand the sensation. "Fine." Bucky stated, giving Tony an unreadable expression, but it was pretty clear that Bucky was confused. "...no punishment?" he sounded a bit lost, and very confused as he followed Tony. "but i am always punished." he complained, scowling. he had to wonder why he wanted to be punished? familiarity. he was used to it, everything was different here and it made him eel... he wasn't sure but he didn't like it. no, not one bit. "it is my duty to protect my Handler." he stated simply, studying Tony. "you need a lot of protection." he stated simply as he followed the other. he followed Tony to wherever Tony wanted him and examined the bedroom he had been placed in. it was a few days too early for sleep, being in a Cyrotube for weeks, even years at a time meant that he was incapable of sleep for up to a week after being woken. so he stood there, silent until his legs got tired, so he sat in one of the hard wooden kitchen chairs because creatures like him did not sit on couches or in soft chairs.

when Tony woke, Jarvis immidiatly spoke up. "Sir. Agent Barton has not moved from his room nor has he slept." the A.I warned Tony. "he has done nothing but sit in a kitchen chair and stare at nothing." the A.I sounded quite upset. "He has ignored all of my attempts to gain his attention." the A.I continued. no doubt that was what Bucky had been trained to do. respond only to his Handler and to sit, silent and out of the way until he was needed.

“...”Tony paused staring at the other, biting his lip a little.”Consider it a punishment then, that you’re not getting any of Cap’s infamous cookies for breakfast.”Tony muttered to exhausted to think of something better before smiling a little. “Well, consider that your punishment. That you have to protect me when I need alot of it.”he muttered putting the man in the room across from his, settling in to sleep.

“...What?Why?I gave him a bedroom...”Tony said sounding upset and worried before swallowing hard. “Don’t worry, J. I got him.”Tony said heading for the kitchen, “James?”he asked quietly, realizing he’d made a mistake in not realizing the other wouldn’t stay in the bedroom, guilt hitting him, feeling badly for not thinking about the repucussions of the cyrosleep and the changes that had happened. “You want breakfast?”He asked heading for the fridge to dig something out, even if Tony Stark had no business trying to cook, the man thought he might be able to make eggs. Maybe. Maybe he should get steve or bruce up here?They could cook at least.

he blinked. "...what's a cookie?" he asked, blinking a little before he rolled his eyes. "that's not a punishment." he grumbled unhappily as he settled into place.

"Yes Sir." James stated, standing up as soon as he heard Tony's voice, studying the other. "i require no sustenance at this time." but he would eat anything he was told to. he didn't feel hungry, but he never did, even weeks without food didn't bother him because they had repressed his awareness of his stomach. he'd starve to death before he was aware of his hunger. "Would you like for me to make you food?" he asked. he knew how to make a few simple things. his previous Handler liked for Bucky to make him food and serve him when Bucky wasn't on mission. somehow Bucky got the idea that Tony wouldn't like to hear that. especially since Bucky made bacon, eggs and pancakes for his Handler and he got what amounted to as slop, or maybe an oatmeal based meal that was more vitamin and mineral powders and pills than it was actual food. tasted like nothing too.

"Nevermind.and it is punishment.they're amazing cookies."

"Well you're going to eat anyways.remember what we said last night?regular meals now."he said trying not to let anger color thr tone.knowing james would take it he was angry with him,and he wasn't.he was angry aith hydra for making james thinking this treatment was normal."you can cook?uh.yea. better you cooking then me accidentally posioning myself. Cook."heordered quietly,ust to see if the other would obey and because he knew the other wanted ordered around.he could do that,take care of him like that if that's what he needed to find himself again.

he just looked more confused. "i still don't know what a cookies is." he grumbled.

he blinked at Tony and then nodded. "Yes sir." he agreed, blinking at Tony a little. he didn't really understand why he needed 'regular meals'. the meals he got where good enough. it wasn't like he could feel hunger anyway. "yes, i can prepare a meal." Bucky admitted. "my previous Handler insisted." he admitted as he headed for the fridge and pulled out all the ingredients he needed. he was well practiced at this at least, as he made six eggs worth of scrambled eggs and a full helping of pancakes for Tony. Bucky wasn't too interested in Pancakes to say the least. they tasted piss poor, but people seamed to like them. he would eat the eggs. his previous handler had allowed that from time to time, as a reward for being such a good cook. he hadn't particularly liked them either but they where better than the cloying texture of the pancakes. he wasn't allowed to taste Bacon and he had no real interest to. it smelled terrible. he soon had the meal set out in front of Tony and paused int he fridge. he wasn't really allowed to ask questions but he wasn't sure what Tony wanted to drink... apparently the disembodied voice had it taken care of because it declared that Tony's Coffee was ready. eww. Coffee. ugh, that stuff was just as disgusting as the one sip of Alcohol he'd been allowed. he just got himself a glass of water and sat down, waiting for Tony to give him permission to eat half the scrambled eggs he had dished out for himself.

Back
Top Bottom