Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Asset (Avengers) Moon/Lady

“I’m always sassy with you, Captain Sass.”Tony smirked before frowning at the other, “...why are you staring at other people’s asses?I feel like I should punish you for this. JAmie, remind me we’ll have to punish him.”Tony grumbled before smiling. “Cool. I’d like to see those.”he smiled before frowning, “Tom and jerry is awesome, I don’t understand how this reflects badly on me.”he whined before nodding, grinning as he grabbled both of them, smiling as they left. Smiling quietly as they walked, content to just be with them before grinning as they got to the ocean edge of the city, “Come on. We’re going to get on that boat here....you two don’t mind boats right?I think Jamie will like this.”He said sounding excited, wanting to show them what he’d discovered, pleased at the glass bottomed boat, knowing that james would get a kick out of seeing the fish in this part of the world.

he snorted. "shut up Tony." he ordered with a smile as James chuckled. "hey, i can look!" Steve protested. "you look all the time, why can't i look if you do!?" he complained, making James snort. "besides! it's just the ones on TV!" Steve stated with a small huff, though his eyes where glittering with laughter. "Tom and Jerry is violent and makes no sense." Steve stated with a shake of his head as he followed Tony, grinning. "i like boats." he agreed as he let Tony manhandle them. although, it took a minute to get James on the boat. "there's no FLOOR!" it was only when Steve stepped out and jumped on the glass bottom a few times to prove it was safe did James step on and stare at the glass bottom, enthralled by what he was seeing. "i want a fish tank." he ordered. "a big one."

“Because you know I have no self control. You on the other hand, are captain america, no looking.”Tony said snidely, though there was dark amusement in his bright eyes as he kissed the other before smirking. “Our lives are violent and make no sense.”He pointed out smiling as they got to the boats, grinning as they got on, starting down, wrapping a arm around james’ waist, leaning into the man, cuddling him, gently stroking his hair. Still so upset by the idea that he’d messed up so badly, hurt his lover so much. Trying to make it up to him. “We’ll put in a fish tank as soon as we get home. And you can pick out the fish we put in.”

Steve smiled. "who said i had any self control? i got drunk because i couldn't have you." he pointed out. "not exactly a symbol of self control." he admitted before he chuckled. "i like violence." he admitted as he shook his head. "it's amazing." James breathed, actually kneeling on the glass and looking down, as if he could get a closer look this way. several people where muttering about 'special needs' and 'how cute' and 'how nice' it was that the young man had such patient 'keepers'. "Look! Jellyfish!" James crowed, beaming at Tony. "this is amazing Tony!" he admitted, Steve chuckling. "i have to admit, this is pretty awesome." he admitted. "Tony? i love you." Steve admitted with a smile.

Tony smiled slightly amused at the people’s reaction to james, grinning at james’ yelling. “So I can see.”he smiled, a plan already starting to form, a apology and a need to make it up to him, starting to show. “Well, of course it is. I came up with it.”Tony smiled even as he flushed looking up at steve looking down again, “Love you to. And Jamie. Love you both.”He muttered twitching a little before pulling out his phone and texting, careful to not let steve see, already plotting what he was going to do next.

Steve chuckled a little as he watched James. "it's kind of nice, seeing him like this." he admitted. "happy. carefree. not worried about anything other than seeing us smile." he admitted before beaming at Tony, knowing how hard it was for Tony to say those seemingly harmless words. "ooooh, your being Sneaky." Steve cooed, leaning over as if trying to see what Tony was doing. "is it a sexy surprise or a normal surprise?"

“It is nice. I was...worried there for a bit I’d totally messed things up.But this is good.”Tony grinned smirking as he pulled his phone away, blushing at steve’s beaming at him, knowing the other knew how hard it was for him to admit it. “Both. Now stop trying to see.”Tony ordered grinning happy with his surprise and that it was going to be okay.

When they got home nearly a week later tony was nearly jumping up and down in excitement, and even knowing that the others were still mad at him probably, wasn’t enough to dim his excitement to be home. The excitement of showing james what he’d done starting to show. “Come on, lets go.” “Tony, you have to visit with us all first. No running away to hide.”TJ called from where he was sitting on the couch as the three walked in, not about to miss out on the chance of driving tony insane as punishment.

Steve smiled. "we would never mess things up that bad." he promised. "so long as all of us are willing to try, there is never not fixing it." he promised with a grin.

Clint looked over as Tony walked in, Bruce grinning as he looked up. all of the Avengers where there, watching TV. "TJ!" James chirped, moving over to check and fuss over TJ. he had gotten mostly back to normal but still had moments where he was certain al the people around him needed to be mother henned to death. Steve thought it was hilarious. "all healed?" "all healed." Phil promised James with a smile as he watched the super soldier. "Loki's still in Torpor." "still? he must have been more exhausted than i thought." Steve admitted, looking a bit worried. "nah, he's fine. he has massive magical reserves. it takes longer for them to fill back up. especially when on Midgard, where there's rather few natural magical sources to dip from.

“Hey James.”TJ smiled before whining as he was fussed over, squirming a little. “Stop!Stop, I’m fine. Don’t mother hen me like I’m tony. Fuss over him!”Tony ordered smirking a little.”But yes, all healed.”He promised. “Especially here. From what Thor says, magical reserves aren’t as good here as it is in asgard. He’s recovering slower.”Tony said smiling as he slid off his shoes, settling on the couch, despite his excitement to go see to his project, he was also content to stay with them. Yelping as he was hit with a pillow. “What the fuck?” “That’s for running away you bastard.”TJ scowled, “I thought for sure they were going to kill me when they woke up. You idiot.”

James huffed. "i don't want to fuss over Tony, he didn't die. i want to fuss over you." he admitted even while he did as ordered and moved over to Tony and snuggled him. "Midgard has very little magical energy." Phil admitted. "what little magic there is, is centered within the fey realms. a place that Loki cannot access because it's elemental in nature." he admitted as he chuckled as TJ beat Tony with a pillow. "we wouldn't have killed you. we wouldn't even have roughed you up." he promised. "we know better than to think you could have stopped Tony." he promised.

“...this is creepy and weird, and I’m not used to people fussing!”TJ whined sounding for all the world like a whiny child, and he was. Because watching James fuss over him made him anxious, made him wonder what james wanted even if he knew james just wanted to take care of him. “See?You would have been fi-”Tony yelped as the pillow hit him again. “Shut up. And thanks guys, that makes me feel so much better. Simply roughed up. Makes me not want to tell you guys what we’ve been slaving away on for days. You don’t deserve it now.”TJ sulked though there was laughter in his eyes

Loki huffed as Phil snickered. "your going to have to handle it love. you know how James gets." he admitted with a grin. "and besides, you think TJ wasn't worried about you?" he asked, lifting an eyebrow. "i said we WOULDN'T have roughed you up." he paused. "is this about Tony's surprise?" he asked, his eyes gleaming. "he's been texting for the last week and he won't tell us what it is!" James complained, pouting at Tony. "and he's a BAD liar."

“I am not a bad liar!It’s not my fault you two are nosy and demanding and needy to know what I’m doing. You don’t get to know yet.”Tony huffed making a face. “Yes it is. It’s a very nice surprise really. I think we’re all going to move out till the marathon of sex ends, cause he’s totally going to get rewarded for being this brilliant, and really, I don’t want to listen.”TJ snickered. “...I hate you, Teej. Let’s go.I’m going to show you your present now.”Tony grinned poking james, smirking as he dragged his two super soldiers towards his bedroom, the penthouse room having been redone, redecorated in a way james would totally find fascinating. While it was the same size, it looked even better with the water refracting, making up the wall between bathroom and bedroom, not only could you watch the fish from bed, but from the shower, or anywhere in the room really.

"you are a bad liar." Steve teased with a snicker and a shake of his head before he blinked at tJ. "Marathon of Sex huh?" he asked, his head tilted. "well. now i really want to know." he admitted, hopping to his feet as James scrambled to his feet. as always, excited by the prospect of a present. "...Christ Tony." Steve breathed, staring at the fish tank that James was pressed up against, staring at the fish. "amazing!" Steve muttered. "this is amazing!" he admitted, watching several lion-fish swoop past as a clown-fish peeked out of a plant. it was the coolest thing Steve had ever seen. then James was on Tony, Kissing him breathless and Steve laughed. James had this off thing about Fish tanks, Steve had noticed. "fuck me up against the glass." James moaned. "just like in the Aquarium." "Tony! you didn't!" Steve protested, looking scandalized. "there are children in that place!"

“Yea, when Jamie sees it, the sex is never going to end.IT’s going to be loud and horrible.”TJ snickered a little though, snickering at how excited james was at the idea of a present. Tony blushed a little at Steve’s words, smiling softly as he watched james press against the glass, blushing because for him it was like bringing the aquarium home, a place of peace that was just his and james’, and he was trying to include steve in it, even if the water was something that had been his and james’. Anxiety tightening his features for a moment, glancing at steve. “Is it okay?Didn’t think of it...but it’s alot of water...”He muttered looking worried about steve’s reaction before yelping as he was pounced on, moaning as he was kissed, breathless as he panted, eyes wide as he looked at the other. “Kay. I can do that.”he panted before looking at steve, flushed and happy, “Not that day. I closed it down for his birthday. Don’t look so scandalized.”He snickered a little, hands already tugging at james’ clothes, and his kink for fish tanks was because it pleased james so much, it was amazing to simply know and be able to please the other.

Steve smiled a little. "oh yes. very loud." he agreed, voice a sexy growl as Phil snorted. Steve was hovering at the doorway, examining th glass before deciding it was safe. "it's fine." he promised. "it's only on one side." he admitted. "i'll have days where i can't come in." he admitted. "but there are other bedrooms we can sleep in if i can't handle the water." he promised as he touched the glass. "it's gorgeous." he admitted. "i probably won't b using that shower though." he admitted as he looked into the bathroom. with the fish tank on all three sides and water actually on him? that wouldn't go down well. he'd use the other shower. James on the other hand was now in the shower, squealing about how 'super amazing awesome' it was. "..." Steve just muttered under his breath about how Tony was an idiot, was corrupting James, was corrupting kids, was a bad influence on Jamie... how he kind of wanted to press Tony against that cool glass and teach him a lesson.... James groaned as he helped Tony strip them both naked and Steve, perv that he was, grinned as he flopped onto the bed, undid his zipper and stroked himself as he watched. they had found, in the last week, that if they took turns, Tony could keep up better. so, James would let Tony fuck him, then Steve would fuck him too, then Steve would fuck Tony, then James would fuck Steve and do on and so forth.

Tony looked worried for a moment before nodding. “Okay.”Tony said willing to trust steve knew if it was okay or not before grinning. “You can tint the glass on that side of the tank if you want, hide the fish while you shower. I did think of that.’He said squirming a little because he had put some thought into what steve would need to be okay with this. Grinning as he watched james get in the shower, smirking at steve. “hey, I’m not the bad influence. He’s the one who started things at the aquarium.”he whined a little as he started the rounds of sex.

In the morning Tony whined a little as he squirmed a little, getting comfortable between his two super soldiers, yawning as he settled down to sleep, gently stroking james hair as the man snuggled into him.”Good surprise yes?”He muttered wanting to hear it again, needing to know he did okay.

Steve smiled a little before he blinked, startled. "what, really?" he asked, moving to the Shower and touching the button, blinking when the glass did go solid. "...well. i don't know. i'll try it but if i have a panic attack you have to help me." he admitted. honestly he wasn't sure if he could forget that there was a hundred tons of water on the other side..... oh hell." he sucked in a big gulp of air and quickly backed out of the shower, distracting himself with sex instead.

"awesome." James slurred with a bright grin. "awesome awesome." "mmm i agreed. watching you fet fucked up against that glass was amazing." Steve admitted with a snicker. he'd had a panic attack when they tried to repeat it on him. the cold glass and all that water. he'd retreated into the living room for a few rounds of sex and then they'd come back into the bedroom and he'd been fine. he refused to go have sex in the shower though so James and Tony had enjoyed that on their own while Steve made food to keep them going. granted, brownies and pizza wasn't exactly healthy, but that's what they'd had for a mid sex snack.

“Yea.Well, we’ll deal with it if we have to.”Tony smiled a little looking worried before grinning as they lost themselves in sex.

“Hmmmm, good. Amazing. I’m amazing.”Tony said smiling, shifting a little, slanting a glance towards steve, as if trying to judge if he really was okay with having a fish tank this size in the bedroom. Feeling stupid for not even having really given it a huge amount of thought to what it would mean for steve to have all that water there.

"you are amazing." Steve agreed with a chuckle before pausing as the Alarms in the entire place began to sound. all of it centered on Loki's room. where a red headed woman was smirking down at the Loki Ice-cube. a glowing staff in her hands. "since i can't kill Phil Coulson, i'll just kill you. it's nothing personal my love."

Amazingly, it was TJ who got there first, followed closely by the rest of the avengers, his hands hot enough that steam was rising off of them as he moved silently into the room behind her, striking out before she could register it. Sliding his hand through her chest, responding to the threat on a instinctive level, he’d freak out later about killing later, he needed to protect loki. “Somehow, this feels very personal.”He growled as he pulled her heart out.

“....I don’t know if I should be proud or sick.”Tony said as he ran into the room, still settling the suit onto his body, out of sorts for a moment at the sight of tj of all people, being a warrior.

she gasped, stunned that she had been snuck up on so easily, completely unwilling to admit that she just hadn't been paying attention to the flashing lights and the loud sound that was CLEARLY an alarm. "she coughed and collapsed, dead in an instant as Phil blinked at TJ. "that was hot." he admitted as he examined the heart still in TJ's hands. "come on. shower time." he ordered, casually pulling the heart out of his hands and leading TJ away. patting his shoulder. "you did very good." he muttered as Steve sighed and set about cleaning up the body.

TJ smirked at his lover, letting him take the heart, “Well I’m fairly hot-”he said stealing johnny’s lines before wincing, throwing up as he reached the bathroom, whimpering as he turned on the shower, looking at phil.”I feel dirty.”he whined climbing into the shower dressed, to desperate to get the blood off now that he was away from the threat to be really calm.

Tony twitched shaking his head a little as he started to clean up, glancing at the frozen loki then steve and james. “I know this is a horrible time to talk about it, but would you guys consider adopting a kid with me?I know you guys said we could talk about it later, but you told me I’d be okay. So. Let’s adopt.”Tony said even as he cleaned up blood, because really, yea his life was just that weird.

Clint did all he could to comfort TJ, even washing him down and then making slow, passionate love to him. Loki was awake just as TJ and Phil where finishing, looking very, very tired but much better than he did before he went under. "TJ? thanks. for saving my life." Loki stated softly. voice hoarse but grateful. "god i hope i never have to go into Torpor again. it sucks."

they both froze and turned to stare at Tony, wide eyed. they had talked about why Tony had freaked out, and why Steve had freaked out too. but this was a first. "uh...." and then James was all over Tony, kissing him furiously as Steve started checking the Databases for a little boy or girl that only people like them could handle. when Steve told them that they where adopting a little blond haired girl with emerald eyes who could make plants do her bidding, James didn't even blink. he just kissed Steve instead.

TJ blushed a little as he looked up at the man standing in front of him, smirking slightly. “Well, you helped save mine. Figured I better be a superhero. I mean, I don’t get alot of chances to do it, living with you guys.”TJ snickered a little leaning over to kiss his cheek. “But your welcome. Go rest.”he smiled pleased to have helped his friend.

“Hey, don’t look at me like that it’s okay if you don’t want to.”Tony sputtered groaning as he was kissed, laughing at their reaction. It was a fairly extreme one,but it was adorable really, and it made him feel like maybe he really could do this.

Nearly two years later Tony smiled softly as he looked down at the toddler clinging to his pantleg, tugging at the jeans to get his attention.”Papa!up!”Anna demanded. “So demanding. I wonder where you get that.”Tony teased as he picked up his best girl, snuggling the small blond even as he went in search of everyone else, finding it amusing that as soon as Anna had been adopted, children had become a common sight in the tower, and looking around his living room at Doug and Natasha playing with their twin boys, or clint phil and tj playing with their daughter...or the best sight in the world, his boys playing with the newest addition to the avengers family, a small dark haired child genius who showed every sign of being as smart as tony even at only age 4, he knew he couldn't correct his own father's mistakes, but he could make sure this boy had a good life. Looking around at them all, he realized that despite his fears, he wouldn’t have it any other way. that after so many years of not having family, he finally had the perfect one.

The end?

Back
Top Bottom