Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Asset (Avengers) Moon/Lady

he shook his head. "tony. i'm a fucking SUPER SOLDIER!" "yelling." "piss off James!" "...that's just a saying, right? you don't actually want me to piss...." Steve groaned and shook his head. "it means shut up." "oh. okay." James agreed, blinking at them. which proved just how much he had actually deteriorated. "if i die, Tony stark it will be my own fucking fault! You didn't kill Pepper she died because she was an evil bitch who deserved to die! you didn't kill TJ, another evil bitch did that and she'll die for it herself! Johnny is a big boy and a superhero himself! if he dies it's his own damn fault! you can't take the blame Tony Stark! we all make our own decisions and sometimes people make the wrong ones. you think Lorelei just chose TJ at random?! no, she chose him because it would hurt us the most. she would have attacked him at any moment she had the chance." he stated sternly. "James doesn't make life worth living." Steve hissed. "you left because of your own selfish desires to not handle the emotions. that's all it was. you where SELFISH." "yelling." "fucking hell James!" "you told me to say when you where yelling!" James complained, making Steve growl before he turned to stare at Tony. "holy crap you said you where sorry!"

Tony flinched staring down listening to the other two, listening to them made his chest hurt, made him realize just how much he’d missed them. Looking down he swallowed hard, trembling ever so slightly, flinching as he simply let Steve yell at him, not even offering his usual batnering, insulting defense, letting steve yell at him just like he had before james had left. No...worse. Because this time he wasn’t even yelling back. Reacting like when he was younger when faced with Howard, simply letting them yell at him. Offering a quiet apology when there was a break, and expecting to be hit for it even if he was genuinely upset and sorry for what he’d done. Having been young enough to not always be able to realize that what he did, could upset others. So when howard had refused to accept the apology, tony had gotten in the habit of never offering them to anyone anymore, neatly avoiding the disappointment of being turned away, of being yelled at even if he tried to tell them how sorry he was. Nodding jerkily as he stared down at the blankets, avoiding looking at either of them,”Y-yes.I did.”he stuttered a little, tense and nervous, waiting for the yelling to continue.

Steve sighed as he gently stroked Tony's hair, shaking his head. "i can't stay mad." he grumbled. "your too cute and i'm too horny." he grumbled as he laid down next to Tony and pulled him into a snuggle."your mine, Tony and i'm never, ever letting you go." Steve muttered. "are we going to untie him?" James asked as he slipped into bed with them. "no. he's being punished. he has to sleep like that. then we're going to have sex against that wall while he watches and he has to go all day without touching himself or being touched as further punishment. and then, when we get him home, we're going to administer a stern paddling, fuck him insensate and then stuff him so full of food he'll be too fat to run away." James chuckled. "Steve... i don't think you can feed Tony that much." "watch me."

Tony leaned his head into the touch, startling slightly at the other’s words, his eyes flicking up to look at the blond, looking unsure if he was hearing right before nodding a little.”Kay.”He muttered closing his eyes, shifting to get as comfortable as he could, content to just be between his two boys, even as he tried to relax, realizing he wasn’t going to be hurt for this, wasn’t going to be punished for being a bastard. “...oh?is that what your going to do then?”He mtutered making a face.”You can’t feed me that much.”He whined even as he rested his head against steve’s, already drifting off to sleep.

When he woke Tony whined a little, pushing his nose against steve’s hair, nuzzling the other man even as he squirmed.”Cap, I need you to let me go.”He muttered jerking a little at his wrists, his arms numb from being held at the same angle for to long, needing to move, but not sure how to get free without help.

Steve smiled. "promise you won't run away again." he whispered. "...promise you won't leave ME again." he p[leaded. "i don't know what i would do if you left me alone again Tony..." he admitted softly as he rubbed the others stomach, James nodding. "we need you. we don't fit together anymore. you have to be the piece that makes us work. we fight too much now. because he's always wrong..." "and your always n ass!" Steve hissed at James who flashed a vindictive grin. "so you have to be there because we don't get along unless your there to temper us." he admitted. "i can feed you that much." Steve muttered.

in the morning, it would quickly become apparent that he wasn't actually tied up anymore. no, the reason why Tony's arms where numb was because they where being used as pillows for two super soldier heads. they both growled, loudly and feral when Tony spoke and tightened their grip on him, snuggling closer. like he was a giant teddy bear. it was James who finally moved. "g'a take piss." James muttered, staggering out of the room to find a bathroom as Steve groaned. "i hav'ta piss too." he groaned, slowly releasing Tony and sitting up. "you take off again and i'm fitting you with a chastity belt. the kind that still lets you get hard but won't let you get off."

Tony swallowed hard, "I wont.No further then running away to the lab, I promise."Tony shuddered, shuddering as he rubbed his stomach, trying to relax, before realizing that he was needed, more then anything else, they needed him to fit into place. "I'll be there."He muttered.

Tony frowned as he realized that the reason his arms hurt was he was being laid on, instead of being tied up. he almost wished he was tied up when he heard them growl, at least that would be easier to undo rather then convince the two to move. Sitting up himself when they finally moved he rubbed his arms, flushing at steve's words, swallowing hard,"O-okay."he muttered glad the blanket hid his reaction to that idea as he rubbed at his arms to get the blood going again, stsaring down at the blanket."'m s'rry...I..."He trailed off, knowing that he'd just piss them off if they knew just how messed up howard had left him, or why he'd panicked so badly, but he'd wanted to protect them. beyond thinking he'd get them killed why he'd left was more in depth, a utter fear of what hela would do."...sorry.."he muttered.

Steve studied Tony for a moment. "Stop apologizing." he ordered. "it's creepy and i don't like it." he admitted. "i want your mouthy sarcastic shit to come out, i like that better." he admitted as he gently stroked Tony's cheek. "i know i was mad yesterday, but i wasn't really. i was so god damn scared Tony." he admitted. "i was scared we'd lost you forever and it all came out as anger even though i wasn't actually angry." he admitted as he pulled the other into a tight hug. "i understand you ran away because in a moment of panic induced paranoia you actually thought we'd be better off without you. i understand that Howard fucked you up so bad that you can't even..." he shook his head. "but we're not Howard. and your not either." he admitted as he stroked the others hair. "we're here for you. we're here with you, forever and always." he promised softly.

Tony shuddered at the order, nodding jerkily as he stared down, turning his head into the other’s hand a little. “...When you yell at me next time for being a sarcastic ass, I’m going to remind you of this conversation.”He muttered swallowing hard, his heart tightening, chest aching as he realized just how scared he’d left the other’s. He hadn’t meant to do that, he’d actually thought they’d be better, hadn’t meant to scare them. Gasping softly as he was hugged he whimpered quietly as he pressed tighter into him, clinging to him as he buried his face against that super soldier chest, “...Thought Hela was going to kill me. Didn’t want you guys to find me....couldn’t do that to another friend.”He muttered shuddering a little.

he huffed. "shut up Tony." he complained, looking amused as he rocked the other. "i know... but if Hela was going to take your soul, she would have done it when she was here. she can't take the living without physically being here, and she can't be here without someone opening a gateway. that's what Phil said." he admitted. "he asked Thor." he explained, shaking his head. "Tony i would much rather watch you die, then spend the rest of my life wondering if you where really dead or if you'd died alone or suffered." he admitted, hugging Tony tighter, wet drops landing on Tony's face. Steve was crying again. "i couldn't have withstood that kind of horror."

“Oh...I didn’t know that.”Tony muttered frowning a little as he clung to him, relaxing fully as he considered that. Swallowing hard as he clung to the other, wincing as he realized the other was crying, which in turn, started his own tears going. “...Sorry. I...I didn’t think of that. I just...didn’t want you...to see that..if it happened.”He whimpered quietly as he cried, finally breaking down, whimpering in pain at the idea of what tj had looked at 12 finding him, he hadn’t...he couldn’t stand that thought. “....I didn’t want... I nearly broke TJ when....I killed myself.”He whimpered quietly sharing a secret no one but the two of them had known. “I didn’t...I panicked. I’m sorry. I didn’t...sorry...”He sniffled to broken apart to really make sense.

he snorted. "i know you didn't. you ran away before we could tell you." he stated with a roll of his eyes. "god would you stop apologizing!?" he demanded with a sniffle as he held the other, rocking them both back and forth while James made breakfast in the kitchen. Steve didn't even twitch when Tony admitted to killing himself. "i know." he admitted softly. "i know. it's okay. i understand." he promised. "i kind of figured, about what you did. about trying to kill yourself i mean." he admitted, holding him close. "it was never anything more than a suspicion until now." he admitted. "but i did suspect." he admitted, stroking the others hair. "TJ's mad at you by the way. he keeps calling you a 'good for nothing, self sacrificing, son of a bitching, adorable god damn best brother in the whole damn world'." Steve admitted, sounding rather amused. "come on... let's go downstairs, i bet James has the Coffee going."

Tony flinched biting down on his tongue to not apologize again, now that he’d started saying it, and hadn’t been hit for it, it seemed he was having problems not saying it. Swallowing thickly he calmed slowly, relaxing fully when he realized steve had already known, or at least suspected why he’d done what he’d done. “.....Childhood was miserable for a child genius.”He muttered the only response to the idea he’d killed himself before smiling quietly, wincing. “Damn. Good thing I didn’t make a bet with clint...he said Teej was going to be pissed...”He muttered knowing that even if James and Steve wasn’t yelling at him for this, tj was going to. Swallowing hard he nodded pulling away slowly. “Coffee sounds amazing.”He muttered heading for the stairs, hesitating as he stepped in the kitchen, now that he was feeling more grounded, he was scared of how bad he’d left james, scared of how much backsliding he’d done.”Jamie?”He asked quietly looking worried.

Steve chuckled a little as he kissed the other gently as he realized Tony wanted to apologize again. "you mean a childhood with Howard Stark was miserable." he corrected. "don't think i don't know what kind of bastard that man was." he pointed out. "James used to love pissing with him." he admitted. "if you'd had proper support, your childhood wouldn't have been nearly as bad as it was." he admitted as he stroked Tony's hair and kissed his forehead before following him down the stairs. "that was a stupid bet." he pointed out, looking amused. "Tony! good morning." James stated, looking happy, but his voice was that same toneless one he'd had for a good long while. like he'd forgotten how to feel things. he'd backslid pretty far, but it wasn't too bad. "i made food!" he stated, sliding over the fluffy waffles and looking at Tony for approval. he always did that though.

Tony smiled softly kissing him back before frowning a little, nodding. “Okay..yes. A childhood with my parents were miserable...though I didn’t realize it was just my family for awhile...I mean, my only other example of family life was well...the hammonds and tv. And I knew tv was fake.”Tony pointed out before wincing, nearly apologizing again as James spoke. It was hard, so hard hearing him like that. “Morning. These look amazing.”Tony smiled as he took the plate, starting to eat, frowning slightly.”eat, jamie. You look like you haven’t been eating enough.”Tony said starting to fuss over the other, falling back into habits so deeply ingrained that he couldn’t break it, the need to take care of his sub, needing to make sure he was okay.

he smiled a little. "you know. if you wanted, i could throw up an old picture of Howard up on that indestructible punching bag you made me and give it a good pummeling for you." he offered, looking amused before he nodded. "the Hammond's aren't exactly normal either. the only thing i can be thankful for is that Howard wasn't Hydra." he admitted with a violent shudder. "all that genius was used for the good of the people. even if he wasn't a third as smart as you are." he admitted as he gave Tony another little kiss, smiling as he followed Tony down the stairs. "thank you!" James chirped, sounding pleased now. "neither of us have been able to stomach eating lately." Steve admitted as he tucked into his own waffle, four to Tony's one. James ate even more than that. "can we stay here for a few days? it's really pretty here." James admitted, examining the ornately carved table.

“...That would be awesome.Thanks.”Tony smiled looking amused at the idea before nodding. “I know. Now. At the time, I didn’t.”Tony made a face before shuddering, “dad as hydra. That’s disturbing, trruly.”he whined a little before smiling as he kissed the other for a moment.

“Oh...That sucks. We’ll have to feed you guys more here. The food in vienna is amazing.”Tony said looking anxious about them as he looked them over, before perking up a little, pleased that james was expressing a desire to do something. “Yea, we can stay. It’s a pretty city, and sorta lonely to walk through by yourself. It’ll be fun having company.”Tony smiled pleased with the idea of having them here, in a city that held nearly no good memories, but was making him happy to share it with them.

Steve nodded. "getting James to eat is a bit of a pain in the ass. and he still seams to think his stomach growling means your the one that's hungry." Steve grumbled. "he was convinced that you where starving to death without him there to cook for you." he admitted with a chuckle. "so don't be surprised if he makes you more food in an hour or two." he admitted before smiling at the promise that they could stay for a while. "it is a pretty city." Steve admitted. "i kissed my very first Dame here... it was awful." James laughed. "kissed James here for the first time here too." Steve admitted. "in an alleyway. it took three hours for my boner to go away." he admitted. "have you ever tried fighting Natzi's with a boner?" he asked, shaking his head. "it rather sucks."

“Well, in all fairness, we do usually eat together. Though he does need to eat when his stomach growls.”Tony growled sounding worriedly amused before laughing, “And I was. I mean, seriously, I had to go out for food. It was horrible. I missed home cooked meals.”Tony muttered before laughing, glancing at james before realizing steve was serious. “...Oh. You mean...dammit. He really is going to cook.”he grumbled before turning to stare at steve. “...You kissed a girl, in vienna? And how...how in the world did you go so long without kissing Jamie?That’s...”He shook his head before flushing, nodding. “Well, not nazi’s. But fighting chitauri was horrible when I had a boner.”he whined a little teasing the other before smirking. “So, did your first sex thing happen in vienna to?”He asked curious now that steve had brought it up

he chuckled a little and shook his head. "i honestly don't think James gives a damn." he admitted. "he doesn't listen to me at all." he admitted with a chuckle. "he's worse now than he was before. a complete bull headed idiot." he admitted. "well if you'd stop taking vacations without us, you wouldn't have that problem." he stated with a smile. "yes. but if you tell him to, he'll limit himself... i think." he admitted. "yes i did." Steve admitted. "Peggy, as a matter of fact. she knew right away i was gay and laughed at me and told me to go find James. she covered for us, a lot." he admitted. "i was in denial mostly, and terrified Bucky wasn't. it took a lot of self control." he smirked at Tony. "not that you'd know about that." he teased. "yes. aside from my own hand i mean. i lost my virginity here." he admitted. "James did too." he smiled. "we had our first date in Berlin though, we went to this little restaurant that served these boars heads. i have no idea why we went there, or why we actually ate it. we dared each other to eat the eyeballs and immediately had to leave so we wouldn't offend anyone when we puked." he admitted with a snigger, James perking up. "i remember that!"

“Well, if it makes you feel better, I don’t listen to you either.”He pointed out smiling quietly as he listened to them before huffing. “I might have to do that.”he muttered flushing a little before glancing at James.”James, only feed me when I ask, okay?”He said before snickering. “Now that doesn’t surprise me. Aunt Peggy was awesome that way. She figured out I was bi before I had....of course, listening to her try to keep me from being as self destructive as I’d been being was horrible, but it was okay.”He smiled fondly, because for him, the remaining members of the howling commandos had been the only family he’d ever had besides tj and johnny. They had mattered to him. “Hey!I know alot about self control.”He sputtered before smirking. “That’s disgusting. I don’t want to know about eating gross things.”he whined a little making a face, before tilting his head. “we’ll have to go on a date while we’re here.”

he huffed. "you should." he grumbled. "and you listen to me when i tell you to suck my cock." he pointed out, looking amused as James looked up at Tony and blinked. "...no." he stated simply before returning to his meal, Steve choking, startled. James had never, ever told Tony 'no' before. not like that anyway. never to a direct order. "James?" "if i do that then Tony won't eat properly. he will eat when i feed him and that is that." James stated, looking quite pleased with himself. "...he has a good point." Steve admitted before smiling. "i forgot Peggy helped raise you." he admitted. "you know nothing of self control." he teased with a smile as he polished off his last waffle and sat back, quite happy with his full stomach. "we should go on a date." Steve agreed. "we'll have Jarvis run up a list of good places where we all might enjoy." he agreed with a grin. "by the way, your AI is mad at you too."

“Only cause you taste like apple pie and american dreams.”Tony smirked, the usual snark and sarcasm firmly back in place, smirking. “Every time I do, makes me want to say ‘god bless america.’”He teased his blond super soldier smirking at him before pausing, staring at James, his jaw dropping a little. “W-what?”He sputtered at a loss to what to do with james now that he’d refused, looking amused though at the other’s look of being pleased with himself, before huffing.”Fine...I’ll eat when you feed me.”he grumbled before whining a little. “I managed to not jump you for two years. Took amazing self control. I’m amazing.”Tony whined at the teasing as he finished eating himself, leaning back in his chair with a sigh,”I’ll have find a place.”he smiled before whining a little. “Is there anyone that’s not mad at me?”

Steve made a strangled sound, like he was trying to laugh and refrain from strangling Tony at the same time. "sometimes, Tony. you can be such an ass." he complained with a chuckle. "God bless America huh?" he asked with a grin as he watched the other. "i take it we should be baking you apple pies instead of strawberry ones hmm?" he asked with a snigger. "good." James chirped once Tony caved. "Tony the only reason you didn't jump me was because you thought i'd punch your lights out." Steve pointed out, looking amused again. "well. Phil's not mad at you." Steve mused. "and Phil's parents. other than that? i don't think so."

Tony grinned at Steve, “I told you you’d regret telling me to be sarcastic again.”Tony said smiling brightly before nodding. “Oh yea. Cause only in the land of the free could you have such a fine piece of ass. I mean, I could send my days writing poetry about your ass.”Tony smirked before laughing. “Hm, I like apple pies. But I’d rather nibble on you then pie.”he snickered rolling his eyes at how pleased james was with feeding him. “...Well, it still took self control not to jump you.”Tony whined a little before frowning. “...Clint shouldn’t be either. I got TJ back!They should at least not be angry.”he grumbled before scampering out of his seat. “Come on. Let’s go see the city. We’ll just walk around and look today.”he said looking excited, cause he’d totally just thought of something.

he huffed a little an shook his head. "don't get sassy with me." he ordered, looking amused before he lifted an eyebrow. "really? i mean, i've seen some nice asses on TV, not all of them American." he admitted with a grin. "by the way. i got some stuff from a few of my bolt holes." he admitted. "including some old photo albums. we could go through them together if you'd like." he offered, smiling at Tony. "i like it when you nibble me too." he admitted. "not much self control." he admitted. "considering you still can't contain yourself when Tom and Jerry comes on TV." he teased with a grin. "and Clint thinks of you as his best friend Tony, of course he's going to be mad at you." he stated with a roll of his eyes. "walking around sounds good." he agreed with a smile. "come on James, we'll wash the dishes later."

Back
Top Bottom