Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Asset (Avengers) Moon/Lady

"Good.maybe between you and Steve I'll actually get some regular food instead of take out all the time."tony snickered a little watching bucky cook.it was so weird for him neatly,to see the man who had kidnapped him,making him breakfast 24 hours later."thanks."tony grinned as he took the plate of food and smiling when bucky got him his coffee."hey no need to look disgusted.I'm noy telling you to drink it. Its mine.I don't share coffee."tony said making a face as he started to eat before pausing tilting his head a little when he realized the other wasn't eating before wincing."sorry. Never wait for me to tell you to eat. Whenever you want food, or you make me some,just take what you want."

he studied the other. "take out? you want me to take out someone?" he asked, looking a bit hopeful for a nice mission. would probobly make him feel better to kill someone. "uh..." he paused at the thanks. he wasn't sure what to do with that. he was never thanked. it was simply his duty to do as ordered and was expected to be grateful for the task he was given and be glad he wasn't punished for taking too long. he just made another face at Tony and took a drink of his water. the only thing he was never denied. he was expected to drink water whenever he became thirsty because dehydration could, and would kill him when starvation and bad wounds would not. "..." he studied Tony intently, as if expecting a trick before he swallowed down his eggs. he tried his best not to taste them. he didn't particularly like the sensation. he missed his mush. Tony didn't have any mush though, or protein glop either. he'd have to deal with eggs and other things that tasted and made his tongue feel most unhappy.

Tony snorted shaking his head."don't look so hopeful.I'm not sending you out to take care of someone. Take out is take out food. Like you order it and have it delivered."tony said tilting his head a lkttle watching the other as he started to eat. Smiling slightly as the other started to eat he paused frowning slightly,"do you not like egga?you don't have to eat them if you don't. Let me know,I'll get food you like."tony said just wanting him to be comfortable in the tower,still worried about the man running off.

he sighed. he should have known it was too good to be true. oh well. he'd find something to do to be useful to his Handler. Tony clearly didn't know what he was doing. "i don't like eggs." he stated simply before perking up. "you have Protein Glop?" he asked hopefully. "or Mush? i like Mush." he admitted before he blinked at Tony. "you don't know what that is." he sighed, slumping in his chair. "never mind. i'll eat eggs." he grumbled as he swallowed down the last one before he paused. "...if i tell you where one of the safe-houses are. you could get me some protein Glop and Mush." he muttered, his head tilted. "they keep lots of Protein glop and mush in safe-houses... i even know which one my previous Handler is that. you could get lessons. you don't really do a very good job." he admitted. "no offense."

“WEll then don’t eat them. Find something else.”Tony said before looking up at the other, frowning slightly. “Uhh... No?Like a protein shake?Cause I’m sure Clint has something.”he said looking thoughtful as he finished eating before staring at the other. Because he really wanted to get ahold of hydra’s safe house, but he also felt that it’d be betraying some sort of trust...or something. It felt wrong to use the other’s information for his own ends...”...If you want to, you can. But you do realize me, hydra, and the rest of my team don’t really get along you know? If we show up to get your food, it’ll put you in danger.”He said biting his lip, before huffing.”I’m perfectly fine at doing a good job.”he huffed making a face.

he blinked at the other. "i am not allowed anything but my Mush and my Glop. well, normally. my previous handler liked to share parts of his meal if he was particularly pleased with me." he paused. "i do not understand really how it was a reward but it was not my place to ask questions." he admitted simply. "protein shake?" he asked, his head tilting. "it might be right." he admitted with a blink. "i know. and it won't. not if you grab everything. they'll just assume that you found a safe-house. they are under the impression that Captain America is actively hunting them. that is why i was ordered to kill him." he admitted before staring at Tony. "you where not given training to be a proper Handler. it is to be expected." he admitted simply. "what task am i to do today?" he asked, blinking at tony.

“...That’s depressing. Really. I’m going to get you eating normal food if it kills me, James.”Tony rolled his eyes a little feeling a little sick. Because it made him wonder if the handler had be a dominate in all the means of the world, or just in keeping the man under control. “Yea. A shake. Hold on-Jarvis?Can you ask Clint to bring down one of his shakes if he’s up?” “Of course sir.”Jarvis responded, knowing that the archer was up, and wouldn’t mind helping tony out. Frowning a little as he considered the other’s words, he shook his head. “No. We weren’t. Well, not alot. We fought them as we crossed their path, but they’re well hidden, it’s been slow going.”he said shrugging a little before looking thoughtful, biting his lip to keep from saying the first thing that came to his mind, glancing at the clock. “You said you’d teach me how to fight. Let’s head to the gym, I’ll show you around..”He smield looking amused because he so had no idea how to help the other the best, but figuring this wasnt a horrible task really.

he blinked at the other. "...i don't like food." he stated simply. "it... tastes too much." he muttered unhappily before he blinked at Tony's order for Clint to bring down a shake. hopefully it would be less... tasting, than everything else was. "...if you destroy them. they can't take me back." he stated simply. "if you destroy them, i won't have to leave." he stated. "i know a lot of places." he admitted before he blinked and stood up obediently. he wasn't sure it was a good idea to teach Tony how to fight when he wasn't used to his new arm yet, but he wasn't going to say anything. Tony was his handler. he knew best. he blinked a little as they stepped into the Gym where Clint was waiting with a large glass of some pink looking liquid and Bucky sighed. "...it tastes." he muttered making Clint blink. "uh... yes. it does. Strawberry flavored. everyone loves strawberry." "...i hate strawberry." Bucky muttered even as he gulped down the shake.... it tasted. too strong. too much, but it filled his body the same way the Protein Glop did, so he was satisfied with it. "does this come in unflavored?" "...uh... no. gross." Clint muttered. "i'm sure we could... get some protein powder and add it to water or something though." "....suitable." Bucky agreed.

“...I’m sure I can find something that doesn’t taste like anything.”Tony said frowning in interest, oh gods. Now he had a new project to work on. “True. And good. After we work out, we’ll find a map and you can show me where everything is.”He said as he headed downstairs, rolling his eyes a little at the slightly pinched look on the other’s face. “Don’t look so concerned. You’re going to have to fight with it sometime, and I’d rather be here when you use the arm for the first time.”he shrugged a little grinning at Clint’s shake, before sighing. “James, you hate everything, remember?”Tony teased a little rolling his eyes before nodding. “we’ll try something. Now that we know what we’re looking for.”He said looking thoughtful before looking at clint then James. “You know, you think I’m to fragile and defenseless. How about you try fighting clint, so I can concentrate on seeing how the arm is doing?If clint doesn’t mind.”Tony said looking at Clint, tense and a little worried about how the others would react once they realized Bucky was treating him as a new handler.

he blinked at tony. "i'll eat what you give me." he assured the other before the slightest hint of a smile fluttered across his face at the promise of a map and the take-down of Hydra. it was pretty clear that Bucky rather liked Tony. "..." he said nothing about Tony's statement about being concerned. "...i don't hate you." he stated simply. "i don't hate mush." well... that was something at least. "i do not think you are fragile. i simply think your abilities need work." he stated simply. "you cannot be fragile and do what you do." he stated simply before he gave Tony a look that indicated that Bucky thought Tony was being stupid on purpose. why would he want to spar with Clint when Clint was just as fragile as any other human!? "...Tony?" Bucky asked, looking a bit concerned with the way the two where reacting to each other even as Bucky moved into the ring and waited. "...Tony. seriously... you're not... there's training..." yes there was. Shield had Handlers too. people specifically trained to handle Agents who had done, seen or handled too much. training to talk those agents down, or even control them if they had to. Shield handlers where people like Phil Coulson, who had always known the best thing to say or do to keep people from panicking or fighting. Tony didn't have that kind of training. but he was the only person that Bucky seamed to be responding to.

“I’ll give you something to put in your mouth.”Tony said with a flirty leer, because well, tony was tony, and flirting and being pervert came utterly natural to him. Looking slightly relieved though as he caught a ghost of a smile, well at least that was something. “...Those don’t count. Everyone loves me, and you can’t like mush, because the name just sounds horrible, and no.”He said rolling his eyes before making a face at the other. “I’m plenty fragile. Easily breakable. Legolas on the other hand, is better trained. I’d rather you work out so I can watch. It’s been months since I worked on something that detailed, and complex as the arm, I need to see it working.”Well, if the current arm was tony out of practice, what in the world was the man going to do when he got back into practice making his own suit.? “What?”Tony snapped sounding defensive as he settled against the ropes on the sparring ring, watching the two, avoiding looking at Clint. “Just stop. I know I’m not. But if you want to give it a shot, go ahead.”Tony snarled sounding so defensive and upset, because he really was trying hard to not be horrible at this, but like howard always told him, he knew he was a fuck up. And even without meaning to, clint was dragging every issue he had with himself to the surface, because he really was worried about fucking up.

Bucky blinked at Tony, as if he wasn't sure what that meant. images in his head of a warm mouth wrapped around his cock, images of a cock sliding between his own lips. he shrugged it off as easily as he did everything else nd blinked at Tony. "you are not fragile." he stated simply, reaching out suddenly and tapping the Arc-reactor. "not fragile." he repeated as he crawled into the ring. "...Tony! seriously!" Clint hissed. "he could hurt you!" Clint whispered. "i can't be a Handler i already tried." Clint sulked. "look... just... do me a favor? i'll bring some books up. read them, okay? you need... you can't handle someone like him blind." he admitted softly. "just be careful. okay?" Clint demanded, looking worried about Tony before he crawled into the ring and sighed. "...i'm going to get my ass kicked." "...yes." Bucky stated simply as he stared at Clint. "...i am uncomfortable with this." "needs to be done. Tony's right, he has to see the arm in action, and i'm curious about your skills." "...i could break you." "i'll get better if you do." "....i could kill you." "...but you won't if your Handler tells you not to." "..." well, that was certainly true.

Tony shuddered as the other’s fingers tapped against where the arc reactor had once been, his shoulders curling in a little defensive. Even without the hunk of metal in his chest, protecting it was to deeply ingrained to not respond to the touch. “Fine. I’ll let you win this one.”Tony rolled his eyes a little before looking at clint, staring at the other. “uh. I know. I was there when he kidnapped me remember? I did more damage to myself, then he did.”He pointed out the words angry and pissed, his fight with pepper over this to fresh to be calm with Clint prodding at him, swallowing hard as he nodded. “Bring them. I’ll read them.”He muttered before nodding, knowing he had to be careful, not for his own safety, but James’. Cause he had the self preservation skills of a ant, was it really any surprise he was more worried about James’ welfare then his own. “You are.”Tony agreed snickering a little. “You’ll be fine, James. And don’t kill him.”Tony said leaning against the ropes, his features tight with worry, worried about the others interacting with James as he watched them work out.

Bucky took note of the reaction and made a mental note to never, ever do that again. apparently it was still a very sore subject and Bucky going understand that. "...win?" Bucky asked, confused. "...what did i win?" Clint snorted a little. "...i think turn of phrases are going to be pointless on him. "...i don't think you can turn phrases." Bucky admitted, making Clint groan. "...he's worse than Thor..." he muttered before he blinked at Tony. "...forgot." he admitted sheepishly. "when you came out mostly unhurt i sort of reordered it in my head." he admitted. "probobly because i don't want to view him as an enemy... he is an odd fellow..." Clint muttered as he crawled into th ring. "good. make sure you read them. cover to cover." he ordered. "as soon as you get them." James sighed. "if you say so Sir." he muttered before he proceeded to trounce Clint's ass. repeatedly. with barely any effort. Natasha had shown up and appeared to be taking notes. Bruce had also shown up and was definitely taking notes. Steve was out dealing with mutant lizards again. "...i Yield! i yield!" Clint wailed as Bucky twisted the assassins arm behind his back, pinned to the floor on his belly. "fucking hell!" Cling complained, rubbing his arm as Bucky let him up. looking much more relaxed now that he realized he did in fact have full control over the metal limb.

Tony grinned widely at Bucky’s confusion. “You can have your cookie privledges back, you poor bastard. Clint, he doesn’t know what cookies are. I’m going to make Cap make some of his after he gets back from dealing with lizards.”Tony snickered a little before laughing. “Ahh...well, we’re all sort of odd you know.”He pointed out, nodding.”I will. I’ll even make Jarvis remind me if I forget.”Tony rolled his eyes before nodding. “I do. No maiming either.”Tony said shuddering a little at the ‘sir’ swallowing shakily as he watched the other’s trail in, snickering as clint yielded. “It seems I haven’t lost my touch. You can use it well. How’s the touch sensation?To much, to little?”Tony said looking interested. “...You okay?”Natasha said as she moved to help Clint up, looking him over. Despite the beating, he looked no worse for the wear then when they sparred.

Bucky frowned. "i do not understand why cookies are so important..." he complained as Clint stared at James. "...you... you poor. poor sweet little thing." Bucky muttered, shaking his head. voice dipping into that southern drawl it did sometimes when he wasn't watching himself. not a lot of people knew, let alone expected Clint to be a southern boy after all. "...seriously? where the hell do those damn lizards keep coming from!?" Clint demanded. "Hydra." Bucky stated suddenly. "they let the Lizards out when they need people distracted." well.... "no Maiming, Yes Sir..." he paused. "...does the breaking of bone count as maiming?" "yes!" Clint stated, looking a bit mortified. "okay." Bucky agreed before trouncing Clint's ass. "...i don't know." he admitted to Tony. "my sense of touch is quite dulled." he admitted. "it minimizes the pain sensation i receive. it feels about the same as my flesh arm does." Bucky admitted as Bruce scowled, writing that down. "fine..." Clint grumbled. "i mean, i knew he was a legend but fucking hell..." he complained. "he didn't have to stomp my ego like that." "what's an Ego?" Bucky asked, looking confused again. "and why would i stomp it? is it a pest of some sort?" "...oh god he really is worse than Thor." Clint groaned as he got to his feet. "i did not Maim or Kill." Bucky stated, promising Tony he had followed orders. "in." Bucky ordered, holding the rope up so Tony could crawl in. "your lessons now."

“Because cookies are amazing!And about the only thing I eat on a regular basis. And it’s so adorable you don’t know what they are.”Tony snickered amused as clint’s voice drawled, not about to point it out because it was so cute he knew the other would stop it if he knew about it. Frowning slightly at that.”Jarvis, tell that to Cap, he needs to be prepared in case they have someone else after him.”Tony ordered the AI, assuming hydra was giving bucky a chance to deal with steve. “Yes it does.”Tony said rolling his eyes a little at the question of breaking bone, before frowning a little. “That’s....awesome and horrible all at once.”Tony said looking interested in the idea his pain sensors was so dulled before smiling at Bucky.

“It’s,...his pride. You just kicked his ass without real effort. He’s feeling inadequant. Which he should anyways, I’ve seen him naked, his ‘weapon’ is not that good.”Tony piped up, being perverted simply because he could be before grinning. “So you didn’t. I’ll have to reward you later.”He smiled as he crawled through the ropes, settling into the stance steve had taught, hands loose at his sides, waiting for instructions.

Bucky blinked at Tony for a moment, simply looking a little bit baffled. "i don't require sustenance at this time." Bucky finally grumbled, a little bit annoyed that they wanted him to eat so much. little bastards. at least he was showing a little bit of backbone now. or maybe he was just feeling grouchy. he just sighed as Tony admitted that bone breaking was maiming. they where determined to ruin all his fun. jerks. "...i do not understand how something can be 'awesome' and also horrible'. it does not make sense and i don't like the way you talk." he complained with a sigh as Clint chuckled. "don't worry James. unless it's a direct order, you don't really need to understand him. you'll understand his lingo with time." that appeared to cheer Bucky up a bit.

"...Pride has no place in battle. he would do well to be rid of it." Bucky stated simply. "Pride creates mistakes, mistakes are intolerable." he stated simply. "..." Bucky paused and stared at Tony's reference to sex, feeling that strange tingling feeling in his groin again. he knew what sex was. he'd often performed sexually for his Handlers, but he'd never gotten hard himself and had felt little pleasure no matter what his handlers had done or tried. "...i am not sure i want what you think is a reward." he admitted, Clint laughing as Bucky motioned Tony forward. "first, we will teach you how to fall without hurting yourself." he stated simply. "this will allow you to run or jump away from danger without risk to your person. i will guide you through the fall, pay close attention." Bucky ordered, showing Tony several ways to fall so he wouldn't hurt himself. rolling and tucking and twisting until he was more sore than if he'd simply gotten his ass kicked.

Tony frowned studying the other, before tilting his head. “Okay.”he said simply, seeing the annoyance starting to show, but at least vaguely amused that he was at least showing signs of wanting things his way, instead of just following orders. “...Sorry, you’re stuck with the way I talk, Scarier men then you have tried to change it, it doesn’t work. Not even when I was little.”Tony snickered because it was a open secret that both obediah stane and howard stark had both abused tony for being a mouthy little shit who just didn’t understand when to shut the hell up.

Tony tilted his head as he watched the other, looking interested in bucky’s reaction to his words, even if he didn’t recognize it for what it was right away, or even recognize it at all, the man was picking up the signs of arousal and attraction without even recognizing it really. Because tony stark sucked at consciously reading people’s moods even if he picked up the subtle signs. “You would love my rewards. Everyone loves my rewards.” “...Sleeping with you is not a reward, Stark. More like a punishment.”Natasha said as she walked in, features a little tight as she watched the two, the only break in a otherwise expressionless mask as she watched tony learn how to fall.

“....Fucking hell. I take back the offer of a reward.”Tony panted as he laid on the mats, glaring up at the slightly amused looking assassin, turning his head to glare at his grinning teammates. “You two can just stop.”He grumbled as he pushed to his feet, groaning. “I’m to old for this...”he grumbled rubbing a hand over his face.

Bucky winced little when he saw the frown and winced again when Clint scowled. he hated being reminded of how much the world had failed Tony. and therefor how much the Avengers themselves had failed. "do you require sexual release?" Bucky asked, suddenly understanding the references. "i have performed for previous handlers if that is what you require." Clint choked, horrified at that, his eyes wide. "they Raped you James!?" "...i don't know that that is." James admitted, blinking at Clint. "i was eager to offer my assistance to my handlers. My handlers happiness is the only thing that matters beyond the Mission." he admitted simply.

he didn't seam to understand at all why everyone in the room looked upset at that. he looked at Natasha, examining her for threat before disregarding her. she was dangerous, but meant no harm at the moment. "Hey." Clint greeted her, curious about why she looked like she wanted to crawl into the ring and kill someone. surely she wasn't that protective of Tony? "You must learn how to fall. you will spend the next month on this until you do it as reflexively as breathing. all the self defense in the world will offer you no protection if you break a leg or a collar bone trying to escape or tripping." he pointed out. "...we will continue tomorrow." he finally agreed with a shake of his head. "you did very well." he admitted. "i am impressed with your flexibility."

Tony paused tilting his head at bucky’s question, eyes wide and slightly panicked. Because while he knew Clint and Phil had started off as simply handler and agent, he also knew that wasn’t the usual way of things. And then his mind made the same connections Clint did, paling slightly as he shook his head. “I have a girlfriend for those things, if I really need it that badly. I-I’m fine.”Tony stuttered a little in his rush to make sure Bucky knew he didn’t want him to do nayhting that the other didn’t want to do, even if he could feel the lust pooling in his stomach at the idea of topping bucky. ‘no tony. Stop tony. You can’t have him like that. Stop.he mentally scolded himself as he trained, trying to ignore james getting close to him beyond listening to what the man wanted to teach him.

“Later.”Natasha muttered seeing the curiosity in her best friend’s face. Watching Tony and bucky she smiled slightly, even if she wasn’t happy with the man she was starting to remember, it was good to see tony willing to learn, when he’d be fairly stubborn about it. “I’m always flexible. I tend to have to bend in awkward angles to work on stuff.”Tony said as he headed for the locker room to clean up, for once passing up the chance to make a sexual joke, and while bucky wouldn’t know, clint and natasha would that if he was passing up the chance to joke, he was more upset then he looked. “Come on James, shower then I’m going to the lab.”Tony called over his shoulder as he disappeared into the locker room already undressing, utterly without shaming in not bothering to even wait till he was out of sight to start undressing.

Bucky blinked a little as Clint fidgeted, very upset that Bucky had been taken advantage of in such a horrible way. Clint knew Tony would never take advantage of Bucky that way, but Bucky didn't understand that he was being taken advantage of. for him, it was just something that had to be done for his Handler. "ah. very well then." Bucky agreed easily. it wasn't like all of his handlers wanted it. just a couple of them.

"alright." Clint muttered, accepting that Natasha needed an hour or two to gather her thoughts. "flexibility is a good thing." Bucky admitted. "we will work on that as well. the faster and more flexible you are, the more chances you will have of surviving." Bucky admitted as he sighed at the idea of a shower. he didn't understand why he would need one. usually he got a wipe down, but showers had never been a big thing. hurt too much to be in the water after all. Bucky wondered if he could get away without taking a shower. he looked over at the two standing there and examined the woman. he wasn't entirely sure who she was, but Tony didn't seam to dislike her at least, so he figured she was safe enough. "i do not desire to take a shower..." Bucky complained, Clint chuckling. "well at least he's expressing his own desires." he muttered. "that's a good sign even if he never asks for what he wants and never really complains he does indicate when he doesn't want to do something. that's improvement from what i understand." Clint admitted to Natasha.

Natasha smiled slightly, pleased though that her friend would let her have the few hours to think before frowning a little as she listened to tony and bucky. Huh, tony not making a sex joke. This was odd and should probably recorded for proof. “That’s true. He is expressing a shower, but I doubt Tony wont let you get away without one.”Natasha said seeing the thought on the other man’s face, smiling slightly.”I’m Natasha by the way. I live here with Tony and the rest.”She said watching the others. “James!Get in here!I swear my tech is better then theirs!It’ll hold up to water!”Tony yelled from the locker room, the raised tone sounding annoyed and pissy, which was more because he was fretting about being a handler and how they had taken advantage of bucky, then it had to do with him showering.

Bucky just stared at Natasha fora moment before blinking at her. "...i do not require a shower." "yes you do. you stink." Clint stated simply, Bucky looking confused. "...stink?" "yes. you smell bad." Bucky blinked, still looking baffled as he looked down at himself, still wearing the clothes that he had been in when he kidnapped Tony. "i am...." here he paused and hesitated for a long moment before finally. "i am James." he finally stated, his voice soft, as if he wasn't sure he wanted to have a name yet. he cringed and scuttled into the showers as soon as Tony raised his voice and Clint sighed, shaking his head. "Tony is the best thing for James, but James is worse than i expected him to be." Clint admitted, shaking his head a little as he watched Bucky stand under the water, buck naked and uncaring that people could see him. he was too used to needing to be naked in front of people. "he's got a nice ass though." Clint admitted with a smirk. "you notice he's not actually showering? he's sort of just sitting under the water... i don't think he knows how to take a shower."

“You’re sweaty and dirty, you should clean up.”Natasha said seeing the bafflement on his face. “You are.”Natasha said as he accepted the name, tilting her head a little as she watched him go, before nodding. Agreeing. “he is.And it’s slightly disturbing Tony Stark is the best person for him, but it’ll be okay.”She muttered though she looked worried with the idea tilting her head to watch his ass.”He does....and no he isn’t.”She sighed quietly. “Tony!Show him how to wash up.” “Huh?”Tony frowned looking up from where he was washing himself, totally shameless in being naked in front of the others, “Oh.”He said looking over at Bucky before sighing quietly, moving over to the other man and pushing a bottle of unscented body wash, knowing from experience with Steve that the scented body wash was just to strong for super soldier senses. “Here. Pour some in your hand, and clean off.”Tony explained before returning to washing himself, offering a visual example of what to do and trying really hard to not look over the buff amazing winter soldier while they washed.

Back
Top Bottom