Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

Shiana winked at the strong orc when he saw her and chuckled when he asked himself a question. She stood up before a waiter could walk to her. Shiana closed the distance to Alex and Grom quickly, but not without letting her hips sway from side to side in a sexy way like she was wearing high heels and had to set one foot in front of each other. "Hello there, big man...you look strong...I'm Shiana. Who are you?" She had to keep herself from getting too close to the orc and press herself against hus muscular body.

Grom watched her as she came close to them. " I am Grom." said then snorted " and I'm not a man... I am a Orc." he spoke with a gruffness almost hinting at being insulted. He looked at Shiana's body then to the bartender as he waited for his drink. "I am new to this town all this... confuses me." He admitted as he leaned in his chair.

Erica looked up at Gale with a slightly confused look on her face. After a moment, she giggled and nodded. "Oh, yes. I never had anything like this back at home." She started eating again, at a much more controllled pace this time.

--------

Alexander gave Grom a nervous look. "Th-thunder Brew, eh? That stuff's too strong for me." The young wizard noticed Shiana's approach out of the corner of his eye, but he didn't stop her. He was about to say something when he heard a far too familiar voice. Alex slammed his tankard down and turned from the bar. "Gale... He's here." His bright blue eyes scanned the crowd, finally finding the assassin and his dragoness over on the other side of the tavern.

Gale laughed at his love's antics. He never would have thought that there wouldn't be good food where she came from. Then, the tankard slammed down on the bar, and it turned his attention to that to prepare to solve another altercation. Then he saw Alex and narrowed his eyes, his appetite suddenly gone as he pushed his plate away. He then turned his attention back to Erica. "Don't look, but that wizard we fought is here. The one that took Michon."

Erica stopped eating and stared at Gale, her crimson eyes wide. Slowly, casually, she looked in the direction the human had, and saw the white-haired wizard. Returning her startled gaze back to her love, she pushed her plate away. "What do we do? I'm not sure we can take him on, just the two of us..."

--------

Alexander saw Gale turn towards him, followed a brief moment later by Erica. "Shit... Shouldn't have slammed my tankard." Quickly, the young wizard prepared a spell to capture either Gale or Erica, depending on who attacked first.

Grom heard the slam of the tankard and his hand went to his axe. If there was killin about to go down he wanted some of the action. He stood up hear Alexander speaking to a pair in the distance he could see the look of worry on his face. Grom placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder. The other hand rested on his half drawn axe. This Orc wasn't about to miss killin or drinkin time.

"Nine hells take my eyes are those your fuckin' TITS babe?" Vanethen, an incredibly drunk tiefling, stumbled across the imminent battlefield to the orc, wizard, and shaina. "Bloody hell! Don't mind me gents, you all look like your right about to kill the FUCK outta each other so let me just get a closer look at these knockers before the tavern explodes if'n ya don't mind." His breath reeked of something Grom might recognize, Dwarven Thunderstruck. Indeed, as if magnetically drawn towards the stuff the tiefling looks into the orcs cup and gives him a cheeky thumbs up. "You got bloody fuckin' good taste in booze mate." He slurred as he looked back at shaina. In his right hand he held a flask, worn down from consistent use. His left hand was empty, but busy with flying around, pointing and gesturing. He was a very animated tiefling. "You sure those aren't uh... you know... what do they call it?" More hand flailing as he tried to think of the word, "Magically 'Enhanced', y'know? Like fuckin' enchanted to be more uh... fuck what's that word? Supple? Yeah, supple."

He took another pull and stepped aside to take in the scene in front of him. "I got twenty silver on the orc, lets start the bets off with five, who's got five?!"

[[a man in a brown hat raises his hand and walks over]]

"We've got 5, who's got another five on the mighty wizard ladies an gents? Do I hear ten for this master of sorcery?"

Alexander glared at the Tiefling. "Just what the hell do you think you're doing? This isn't the time to be collecting bets, you fool!" He made the mistake of turning completely away from Gale and Erica so that he could get a good look at the demon trying to work this battle to his advantage.

--------

While Alex's attention was focused on the Tiefling, Erica slipped her hand under the table and pulled one of the daggers from her boot and held it there, ready to throw it if the need came. She kept her eyes on Gale's as she prepared herself for a fight. "Gale, I don't know if we can do this alone... Especially not with me being pregnant." She put her free hand on her stomach. "I don't want anything bad to happen to our child..."

Shiana looked at the drunk demon who had just walked into the inn and blushed after she had heard his words. She took what he'd said as a compliment until he asked her weither she enchanted them or not. "Hey, are you saying that I cheated and increased the size of my tits by using magic? My tits are natural, but I can make them grow when I absorb breastmilk with my body." Her expression changed from an angry glare to a horny look in an instant. Shiana had gotten closer to Vanethen and was stopping a few inches in front of him. "How about you grope my tits to see how real they are?"

Magnolia had finished eating her meal and wanted to go to her room when she noticed the tension in the air that came with an imminent fight. It was like the literal calm before the storm, just like the saying meant. Lilith took over control of Magnolia's body and walked towards the demon. She had noticed his pressence as soon as he had entered the inn. Lilith wanted to walk towards Vanethen, but the glow from Shiana's body repelled her. She shrouded herself with a cloak of dark energy before she walked over to him. "It's always a pleasure to meet a fellow demon who is strong enough to withstand that holly-like light from that wench over there. Tell me, who are you?" Shiana ignored the demoness and had only eyes for Vanethen, hoping that he'd be doing more than just touching her breasts.

Vanethen flashed his open hand around and made the best innocent look possible for someone with horns and a thin flicking tail. "Woah, woah, mate. Now now, I'm just an inter- enterpril... fuck what's that word. Enterprising and upcoming entrepreneur good sir. You must -hic- look at this from a business perspectol." He frowned, that wasn't right. "Perspective mate. I think you might have a right couple o more pressin matters to look after though, in my humble opinion."

His multi-tasking was strong, however. He looked Shiana up and down, and shamelessly reached his free hand out for a free feel. "Fuck mate, they real as as the nine hells what spit me out I tell ya what." Mid feel another woman approached him, this one smelled of demon. Whole blood though. "I think ye might be misunderstandin' my aura or fuckwhat. Us tieflings just decendants of some terrible demon human orgy. Guess that's why miss holy tits don't burn me hands or what have ya." Van stashed the flask away to some pocket in his jacket. "Now now, I must be blessed by lady luck, What are ye names? Or... better yet, we can all forget the names and find a nice room for the three of us. You lovely ladies down for a shag?" In his now empty hand he snaked an arm around Magnolia, or lilith. He got the feelin of some potent energies coming from them both, it turned him on.

Gale looked at the woman he loved, looking between the mage and orc they would be facing and judging their chances. He shook his head after images flashed through his mind of the possible outcomes. "A pregnant dragoness and an assassin that just ate against a powerful mage and a drunk orc? Doesn't sound like a good idea." He pushed his plate away, taking his lover's hand. "Let's just leave. Go back to our rooms and forget about them."

Erica nodded in agreement, putting her dagger back into her boot. "Okay, let's go." She stood up, still holding on to her lover's hand as they walked back to their room. One the two lovers were safely in the room, Erica stopped Gale, wrapping her arms around him. She was shaking a little. "Gale, what do we do if he follows us? I'm not in any condition to fight him." She pressed herself to him, resting her head on his chest.

Grom watched two leave. He wasn't drunk by no means but he had a fire in his belly. His waved away the Teifling for he had no love for their kind after they had murdered his brother. He took a large drink from Alex's tankard and nodded patting his shoulder "Thanks for the drink mate." he set his axe back on his belt and started to go outside before being around so many Softskinns triggered his Bloodlust.

Alex followed the Orc's gaze and saw that Gale and Erica had escaped. "Damn..." The young wizard almost lost his balance when Grom clapped his shoulder. "No problem, sir. It's the least I could do for a friend." Shaking his head, he made his way away from the bar and down the hallway his quarry had ducked down. Alexander's blue eyes glowed red as he cast a spell to enhance his senses. Still, even with that in effect, he could not find them.

To ease his lover's fears, Gale put a shroud of darkness around them. It seemed like the two of them were in their own little void of the universe, and there would be no way that they would be detected by anyone as long as they were in this place. "What part of forgetting about him did you fail to grasp, my love?" Gale chuckles and kisses the top of Erica's head.

Shiana looked at Vanethen with lusty eyes and blushed hile he was gropping her. "Of course they are the real deal. And I'd love to come with you to have some fun..."

Lilith thought that maybe her host was the reason why she didn't like the light that came from the changelings body. She looked at the tiefling and nodded, following him and the other woman to a more private room.

Shiana disrobed by changing her clothes back into her skin and stood naked in the middle of the room. Her two cocks began to grow back thanks to her lust and got rock-hard.

Lilith looked at the two members with hungry eyes and then at Vanethen. "Don't worry, I'll handle her cocks while you use her other holes." She placed herself on her hands and knees to present her pussy and ass to shiana who didn't wait and began to fuck her in one go. There was no need for any lube thanks to the changelings slimey body.

Grom walked outside and lit his pipe. As he took a deep drag he sat down on a barrel looking up to the sky. He exhaled and blinked as his gaze fell back to the village and those near him.

Erica looked up at her lover. "I know what you said, Gale. I can't help but worry, though." The dragoness's crimson eyes met with Gale's, conveying a message of want. She kissed him, her loving embrace turning to one of desire as she moved her hands down the assassin's back.

--------
Alexander sensed the dark magic coming from one of the rooms near him, but he decided to avoid it. The power and kind of magic was all-too similar to that of his master. The young wizard shuddered, reflexively casting a spell to ward off the dark magic, which dispersed the veil Gale had cast.

Gale smiled as his love looked at him, not caring to notice the magic around them dispelling as they kissed. He felt her desire mount exceptionally, and he felt no need to hold himself from one who freely gave such a thing, his own two hands moving to his lover's hips as they kissed.
-- -- --

Rosethorn smiled as she saw Alexander stand and leave from his seat to find his personal rivals. He seemed to be forgetting his objective, something which their Lord had not failed to notice. He had sent the wood elf to help remind him in any way she saw fit. She caressed the tattoo on her palm that marked her as a Speaker, a highly respected position, and stood to follow him, herself having her face hidden by a hooded cloak. She approached from his rear and spoke as he casted his dark magic dispell. "So, the warrior of the Lord of Darkness has magic to ward of such a thing? Pity."

Erica quietly sighed as she pulled away from the kiss. She turned around, leading Gale by the hand over to the bed. She then began taking off her clothing, slowly stripping each article off and making a show of it.

--------

Alex nearly jumped out of his skin at the sound of Rosethorn's voice. "Gods! Rosethorn! Don't do that to me!" He turned to face the wood elf woman. "How did you find me?"

A lone figure approached the Cock's Crow. A gray cloak hung off his broad shoulders, the better half of his face obscured by a drooped hood. He nodded greeting to Grom.

"Good evening," the end of a sheathed longsword peeked out from the bottom of his cloath, "I'm looking for a boy that may have come in here recently ... no more than a couple of hours ago." He reached into his cloak and retrieved an artist's sketch of what looked like Alex, the boy that Grom had followed into the tavern not long ago. "Have you seen him? Young. On the short side. Light hair."

Grom exhaled some smoke from his nose as the large Orc stood up and looked at the sketch and tilted his head. "And if I did seen such a person what would your buiness be with him be?" he said outing hie pipe and setting it in his vest and his other hand rested on his axe. He didn't trust many Softskins but one had bought him a drink. That was good enough of a friend to kill for where he came from.

Gale watched appreciatively as his lover stripped down to nothing. It was quite the show, and something that his member greatly enjoyed, the hard shaft making a tent in the fabric of his trousers. He waited until she was finished before approaching her, his hands landing on her hips once more as she was once again kissed.

-- -- --

Rosethorn smirked as the wizard almost jumped out of his skin at her surprise visit. She didn't answer his plea to no longer do such things to him. His question, though, issued quite the smile from the wood elf. "I have my reasons. And our Lord is not too happy with the performance of your objective."

He pulled back his hood, revealing a young but hardened and slightly scarred face. Locks of flaxen hair rolled above a pair of icy blue eyes, grim and cautious.

Then he smiled. His expression lost much of its distance, dissolving into something warmer and friendlier.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to raise alarm," he offered a gauntleted hand out to the orc, "the name's Mikal. I'm with the local guard down in Southport. I'm the cousin of the boy in that picture." He grinned, running a hand through his blonde hair - much the same color as Alex's. "His name is Alex. He's a good kid, my nephew, though a bit scatterbrained. He was supposed to shepherd a small flock in the hills for a weekend but a storm rolled in and he lost them." He chuckled. "Poor kid got so scared he booked it north as fast he could. We put up pictures in all surrounding towns, hoping someone's caught sight of him. Eventually we get a tip leading up here. They sent me to get him back. He's not in any sort of trouble - we're worried sick about him." His brows furrowed. He looked genuinely concerned.

"I just want the poor kid home."

Grom narrowed his eye slightly as he thought for a moment. The large Orc grabbed Mikal's hand and gave it a squeese "Grom Fellhammer" he said his hand not leaving his axe. He motioned to the Inn's doors "I'll take you too him... you first." he said opening the door and pointed in.

Back
Top Bottom