Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

Gale looked at her face and knew she was awaiting something bad or good, judging his intentions. Near inpossible, but an A for effort. He grinned and moaned, pulling out of her and swiftly stroking himself before cumming, his seed landing on the area above her pussy.

-- -- --

The archer giggled as she was swooped into the hold and turned a bit red at the kiss on the cheek. "Pray that you never do understand me, Alex. You would have to be killed if that became the case." She tapped her finger on his nose before slipping out of his grip, skipping towards the large doors to the fortress before facing him. "Let's lay low for a while. Gain our bearings?"

Erica watched as the assassin came on her, seeming to mark her as his. She let out a satisfied sigh, laying her head back.The dragoness took Gale's hand and pulled, wanting him to lay beside her. Her eyes narrowed a little with the pleasure she was feeling. "That was... fun..." she said. "Felt better... than before..."

--------

Alex blinked when Rosethorn tapped his nose. He watched her skip over to the door, her cloak billowing out behind her and giving him a quick glimpse of her shapely rear. The young wizard gave a small smile. "Yeah. Laying low sounds like a great idea." He followed the archer to the door and opened it, motioning for her to go in first.

(Lunar, where is your character sheet? You can post it here)

Lilith and Shiana had their fun with each other and had sex for a while until the demoness had absorbed enough sexual energy from the changeling. Magnolia took back the control of her body and walked out of the room after Shia had absorbed their mixed juices. The young witch looked at Vanethen who appeared to be in a state of AFK. She put his clothes on his body and brought him to the cart where the other AFK characters were. Shiana got out of the room and looked aroúnd the tavern to see if there were new people or not. She didn't bother to hide the bulge under her gelatinous robes and just walked to the bar to order a drink. Shiana told the innkeeper to bring her a large mug of the thickest and creamiest "milk" he could find. She admitted that she had no money, but she could pay him with her body instead.

Grom snorted and sat back at his table and lit his pipe as he eyes the paladin but glances at the new face in the tavern but as he exhales some smoke he sets his axe on the table awaiting the Paladin's words. Grom leaned slightly back listening softly. He had almost unleashed his bloodrage but stifled it in time. But he was hungry for a fight... and food... or ale.... or a soft skin to mount.

(You're welcome ;) By the way, your picture isn't working...)

Shiana smiled at the innkeeper when he brought her a large mug full of thick and creamy cum. She could never get enough of drinking semen or pussy juices. The changeling emptied the mug in one go and walked then to the newcomer of this inn. Shiana sat down right next to Luna with a glow in her eyes and a smile on her soft lips. "Hello sweetie...I'm Shiana, a changeling. Who are you?" She had noticed the big orc and hoped that she would have the chance to have some fun with him too. She couldn't remember when was the last time that she got fucked by an orc.

The inn door opened to reveal a new arrival. A fair young maiden in a white robe with white hair. Fixing 'herself' up, the figure approached the innkeeper. "Sorry to interrupt," 'she' said, "Do you have a room to spare?" Everything about 'her' easily disguised the fact that she was really a he.

Adrian eyed the orc warily. He didn't have any particular urgency to prove anything to Grom, but he had lied to him. It had been a necessary lie. A "Noble Lie" as some of the philosophers of the realm might have called it - but a lie nonetheless.

"Perhaps there's one thing," Adrian walked steadily over to Grom's table and assumed the opposite chair. "I'm not sure if you're looking to make some coin or do a good turn for the world, Grom Fellhammer, but it so happens that I'm looking to hire a deputy to assist me in my investigation of the Lord of the Darkness." He nodded towards the orc. "You're clearly a capable warrior, and you seem to have a good sense of self control and justice. I know you're not overly fond of the church, but my assignment benefits Averndell as a whole - not just Citadel." He leaned forward in his chair. "The Lord of Darkness and his minions are evil, sadistic creatures. They kill indiscriminately, take what they please and violent the innate rights of sentient beings with no regard for anyone but themselves." His eyes glimmered fiercely. "I know you don't trust me, Grom, but perhaps, by working together on this case, I might earn your friendship?"

He sat back. "Of course, the rewards would be substantial. The bounty on the head of the Lord of Darkness alone is well over twenty thousand gold talents."

His eyes flickered sharply over to Luna as she entered the bar, brows furrowing slightly as he examined her face. Where had he seen her before? Not the local Wanted posters. The Paladin hoped that he wouldn't have to make an arrest ... he hoped to leave town as soon as possible and continue pursuing Alex. An arrest would just slow him down.

Shiana had noticed the paladin and wondered weither she should try to seduce him or keep away from him. She had a few encounters with these holy knights and not all were pleasant. Some of them had trated her like she was a monster. Of course, there were enough slimes who attacked adventurers, but she just wanted to have some fun instead of killing them. There were other ways to get a delicious meal than killing innocent lives. "Don't worry, I won't turn you in no matter how big the reward is. I'm not interested into gold, I just want to have some fun with others. Well, I'm looking for ssomething that is called the changelings essence, but it's so rare that people think that it's only a myth."

Magnolia was wondering too weither she should talk to the paladin or not. She had tried to get rid of the demon who was living inside her soul, but they couldn't help her no matter to which place she traveled. Lilith was too powerful and took over the control of her hosts body whenever she wanted. This led to a few problems, especially when it happened while she was still inside a church. There was a reason why she wasn't allowed near churches anymore and that was because Lilith had destroyed three of them in a few minutes before she had to flee.

Shiana gave a wink to the bartender and smiled at him when he walked by to take Luna's order for another beer. She asked him for another mug of the thick and creamy milk with a naughty smile. "Yes, it's very powerful. I heard that it can turn a normal person into a changeling while a changelings ability to transphorm become stronger. My people can turn into nearly everything, but not for too long. I could turn into a giant, but only for thirty seconds. There are tales of a changeling who managed to turn into a phoenix-harpy, but she lost her ability to change back and got stuck into her form. It is said that she used the ash of a dead phoenix as well as a few other ingredients to achieve that. And then there is another tale of a different changeling who turned into a hydra with wings who can regenerate even more than just her heads. I don't know weither these stories are true or not and I don't want to find out how much truth is inside them. All I want is to have fun and maybe to find the changelings essence too. What about you, what do you want to do?"

Quinn let out a sigh as he walked into the bar. The inn had to be completely filled up. Trust his luck. He figured he could find a room at the church, provided it didn't worship a demon god. That was not fun. In the meantime, he could at least get a drink. "E-Excuse me," he asked the bartender, his voice like a chime, "May I have a glass of water?"

Quinn felt a pair of eyes on him and looked over to see a beautiful moon elf looking at him. As she smiled and waved, the 'priestess' blushed. Growing up as a girl, he had learned to appreciate the fdmale form. It made him ashamed of his male form. He gave a small, shy wave as he sipped his water.

Gale felt himself come down from his sexual high and grinned, moving off of her and laying down next to Erica on the bed. It was nice, having a woman to love, and the fact that she was so open and accepting of who he was and what he had done in the past made it that much more viable. He felt his shaft slowly soften and his head turned toward her. "Want to get dressed and see of Alex left?"

-- -- --

The wood elf giggled and pranced inside of the large fortress. This was certainly meant to house more that two, with an expansive foyer greeting the two of the upon entrance. She twirled around in the large space, looking like a small girl in a candy shop as she spotted swords and bows, none of which were for sale, but certainly they were nice to look at. "A girl could get lost in a place like this, Alex." She stopped twirling and looked right at him, smirking. "So don't get lost in here, alright?"

Luna's words caused Quinn to blush. Even her voice held an attractive quality. "I-I am Quinn, priestess of Heida," he replied, curtsying to her. Heida was his goddess. One of feminine beauty and fertility.

Erica turned to face Gale. "Yes. I want to get out of here." Her eyes showed determination and anger. "If he's still here, I'm not going to hold back this time." She scooted to the edge of the bed and stood, heading to where the pile of her clothing was to get dressed. Once she was ready, she stood by the door, tail flicking back and forth.

--------

Laughing, the young wizard followed her in, shutting the door behind him. "You know I know this place like the back of my hand. I won't get lost in here." He stopped a for a moment to look at the assortment of weaponry on the racks. He picked up a small sword and gave a few practice swings, feeling the weight of the blade. He put it back, deciding it wasn't for him. His eyes scanned the weapons, and came to a stop on a war hammer. Alex picked that up and hefted it. "I think I'll take this one."

"Well," Quinn explained, "I-I've been a priestess for as long as I remember. My mother and sisters raised me into it. As for why I'm here..." he sighed softly, "I was trying to get a room here. But they're filled up."

"Excuse me a moment," Adrian nodded to Grom has he rose, presumably after the Orc had offered his reply. His eyes were locked on Luna. He walked slowly towards her table, his attention flickering between the various women (and pseudo-woman) gathered about her.

"I beg your pardon," he interjected as Quinn explained now he couldn't get a room in the inn. "I hate to interrupt, but I have to ask..." He looked at Luna. "What is your name, miss? I swear I've met you before." His tone was calm and polite, though stern. His frost-blue eyes were as frozen as they watched her. They offered no warmth or sympathy. Only cold, unyielding caution.

Gale grinned as his love was filled with her determination and anger at the wizard. Since he hadn't undressed much, he stood and put his shaft back in his pants before fastening everything back up. Then, he walked up behind her and put a hand on her shoulder before taking a slow breath and using his shadow magic to teleport them to their old table. Smiling, happy with himself, he sat back down in his original seat. "So. What shall it be, then?"

-- -- --

The elf could only giggle as the frail wizard lifted the Warhammer in his grasp and then claiming it as if he owned it. We're he to take it, their Lord would find out and likely kill him. Alex knew this. She herself drew her personal weapon and grinned. "I prefer this to a hefty, clunky weapon."

"I get that a lot..."

"Do you now?" Adrian smiled, his eyes glimmering, "how interesting ... especially when you consider that the Moon Elf citizenry in this city is less than six percent of the total population. I can't imagine there are too many people milling about with silver-blue hair and a face as pretty as yours. Teu-tel-quessir features are hard to replicate." A slight accent crept into his voice as he used the native term for 'Moon Elf'. He watched her carefully, keen eyes quick to pick up any reaction to his suspicions.

"The only reason I'm curious is because I swear I've seen a face like yours in the news lately," he cocked his head slightly to the side, "yes. I seem to recall Lord Castellen issuing a warrant not two days ago for the arrest of a young elf girl who'd spent the night in his suites only to wake up and find that a priceless guilded heirloom had been lifted from his home." A quiet grin touched his face. "His description wasn't too far off from yours, now that I think about it." He laughed slowly. "Isn't that something? A wanted criminal has the same look as you. What are the odds of that..."

His tone wasn't accusing, nor did his body language suggest anything threatening or imposing. His words were careful and measured, his expressions easy-going and calm. It was if he really did think the whole thing was just one big coincidence.

Shiana smiled and nodded at Luna's words before she took a sip from her drink that wasn t milk at all. One close sniff of the scent would reveal to anybody that it was semen from a horse or from a man who was very good equipped between his pants. There were half-dragons, slime-girls and other unimaginable creatures in this world, so why not a man who was half horse? Shiana followed the moon elfs eyes and turned around, only to see a beautiful priestess from one of the few gods she actually liked. To be fertile meant to have sex, after all and she loved a good pounding of her holes. "Hello...I'm Shiana." She wanted to say more, but got interrupted by Adrian. She winked at him with her right eye and stood up to press herself against his body. "Hey, how about we forget that she is a double of a criminal and have some fun in my room?" Shiana turned around to Quinn and smiled warmly at 'her'. "You can sleep in my room if you want. My bed is large enough for three, but I can sleep on the ground if you're not comfortable with that."

Time to distract the paladin...Lilith decided that she wanted to mess with Adrian and took control over Magnolia's body right in front of his eyes. "Hello...could you help me to get out of my prison? I'd like to be seperated from my host so I can have some fun with this realm..." This was a lie, but she made it sound like she meant every single word from the bottom of her demonic heart. "You like to help a poor soul, right? And since we're talking about souls...I'm resting inside my hosts soul when I'm not controlling her body. Also, don't kill me or she will die too..." Lilith smurked when she thought that she had put the paladin in a corner. Nobody was able to seperate her from Magnolia so far and she didn't think that Adrian could be able to do it.

Adrian flat-out ignored Shiana, hardly even responding as she pressed herself to his body. His armor was rough and oiled and his stance was indomitable. If Shiana tried anything on him, it would be like grinding against a brick wall.

His eyes turned to Lilith, the frost-rimmed irises icing over at the sight of the grinning succubi. The amulet on his chest glowed hot. Dark magic. A demon.

"That was kind of stupid thing to do, wasn't it?" he remarked dryly, shaking his head. His hand went behind his neck and rubbed at a kink. A thief, a changeling and a succubus. This was going to be a long night.

"Why don't we dispense with the lies upfront," he looked back at Lilith and smiled coldly. "You've manifested yourself, which means you have control of that poor woman's body. She's yours to command. There's no 'prison' involved in this for you ... she is your prisoner." Adrian crossed his arms over his chest, unamused. A trained Solleilan Knight, Adrian possessed extensive of withcraft and demonology - his understanding of the dark arts second only to a witch ... though in terms of the actual practition of rituals and spells, he was a complete novice.

"So. Why don't you tell me why you thought it was a good idea to reveal yourself a demon to a paladin, and how exactly you plan on getting away from me tonight." He spoke calmly and fluently with a slight hint of iron - as if he were reprimanding a child. "Because you seem to forget, demon." He looked fiercely at her, grinning coldly. "There's lots of things I can do to you without killing you."

Shiana was a little bit disappointed when she felt his hard armor against her soft and gelatinous body. She emptied her glas with one big sip and giggled then before she pushed herself more against him. There was one talent that every slime-girl and changeling could do thanks to their slimey body. It was easy for her to slip through his armor and get close enough to him to make him feel her skin. Shiana rubbed herself against Adrian's body and caressed his cock in his clothes like she wanted to arouse him enough to want to undress so she could have a better look at his real body. "Why don't we go back to my room and have some fun?" Shiana hoped that she would be able to meet Luna again. She wanted to hear more about her when she heard the word hooker. Maybe she could have some fun with her in the future too...

Lilith laughed when she heard the paladins words. "First, I didn't chose to be held captive inside the girls body nor did she want that to happen. It was just an accident after she summoned me when she intended to summon a lesser demon. Second, I am the prisoner since I can only get out whenever she loses the mental battle against me. Or would you call being inside a cage made out of flesh freedom? I can see and hear everything she sees and hears, not the other way around. For her it's just like a pleasant sleep when I take over the control of her body. And last but not least, you can try to do much worse things to me, but she will experience the same amount of pain when you hurt me. Pain is the only connection we share. Hurt me and you hurt an innocent girl." She smiled while she walked closer to Adrian. "So what will you do?"

Quinn couldn't help but be intimidated by the paladin's arrival. His church had no such warriors, having only shrine maidens. He did feel some dissappointment when Luna dissappeared into the crowd, but now his attention was caught by the strange woman who offered her bed to him (he blushed brightly at that) and a... succubus? While Quinn's church didn't approve of demons, succubi were all about feminine beauty, something Heida stood for. He couldn't let the paladin hurt her. "Excuse me sir," he said, stepping forward, "Perhaps I can help. I'm a priestess of Heida."

how_is_you said:
Gale grinned as his love was filled with her determination and anger at the wizard. Since he hadn't undressed much, he stood and put his shaft back in his pants before fastening everything back up. Then, he walked up behind her and put a hand on her shoulder before taking a slow breath and using his shadow magic to teleport them to their old table. Smiling, happy with himself, he sat back down in his original seat. "So. What shall it be, then?"

-- -- --

The elf could only giggle as the frail wizard lifted the Warhammer in his grasp and then claiming it as if he owned it. Were he to take it, their Lord would find out and likely kill him. Alex knew this. She herself drew her personal weapon and grinned. "I prefer this to a hefty, clunky weapon."

Erica blinked as the room's features suddenly shifted into that of the tavern. She stood by the table for a moment before taking her seat again. Her crimson eyes met Gale's as he spoke. "I say we go after him. We have to find a way to make him pay for what he did." A slight commotion at the bar drew her attention, and she turned in time to see a Moon Elf girl escape from a paladin who seemed to be trying to ignore Shiana and focus on Lilith. Seeing the cold determination in the knight's eyes, the dragoness stood and went over to him. "Excuse me, Sir Knight. You look like a strong person."

--------

Alex grinned as he lifted the head of the warhammer. "This weapon has helped me many a time with a kill." He touched a red spot on the hammer's head, one that would never go away even with magic. "This is from when The Lord sent mento kill a demon. I can't remember now what kind he was, just that his blood was acidic and ate throught part of the metal here." He chuckled. "I really like it." He put the "clunky weapon," as Rosethorn had called it, on his back. "I think I'll take it out again. You never know when something like this might be useful."

Grom thought for a moment before he stood up and walked to Adrain and the group of females. As the large Orc walked over he put his axe away and he turned him to face him "I have no love for your God..." he said nearly spiting out the last part "...but I Grom Fellhammer will aid you in your hunt... but bring up your God again with me in ear shot... and I wont promise your survival." he said near warning him but with a understandable hatred for all his "God" had done to Grom and his family.

Grom's eyes scanned the other two before him and the ass of an elf escaping. He laughed softly then his gaze lowered to the demoness before them. He tilted his head " havn't seen one of your kind in sometime." he spoke with a clear calmness around the demon "well since my father killed his 3rd wife my mother." he said as if rembering a old thought the his ear twitched as Quinn spoke "wait did you say Helda? I have a half sister who is a priestess for her... pity I havn't heard from her in... 9 winters." he thought aloud.

Lilith winked at Grom when she noticed him and heard him talk about his third mother. "I never had an orc in my bed...do you want to change that, big guy?" She hoped that he would say yes, she was getting kinda hungry and only sexual energy could fill her stomach. Lilith walked towards the strong orc and looked up at him with a smile.

Shiana looked at the demoness with envious eyes and stared then at Grom with a mix of hunger and lust. She couldn't remember when the last time was that she had the chance to get fucked by an orc. Shiana noticed that Luna had left and seperated herself from Adrian before he could tell her to get off of him. She walked towards Quinn smiled at 'her'. "So, how about I get you some food and then we hit the hay?"

Back
Top Bottom