Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

Lilith looked at Grom with a devilish grin on her soft lips and a hint of lust glimmering in her eyes. She led him to her room and got out of her clothes as soon as the door closed behind the orc. "Come and tame me, handsome..."

Shiana felt a strange warmth in her uterus after Quinn had finished the ritual and blessed her with fertility. "I feel...tingly...and hot..." her whole body changed its color from blue to pink. She got on the bed and lay down on it with her legs spread. Shiana was incredibly aroused and yet her nether region didn't change. She had never felt so feminine before and knew somehow that her cock wouldn't get out of control and grow above her pussy no matter how horny she was. Milk leaked out of her breasts even when she wasn't pregnant. "Fuck me...impregnate me with your semen...fill my womb till it overflows with your sperm..."

Quinn blushed as he watched her. This was a new reaction to the treatment. Maybe because she was a changling. "I would be honoured," he said, walking over to the bed. Slipping between her legs, he slid his slender cock into her soaking wet pink.

Grom shrugged and with a curt laugh he undressed revealing the art work of scars and swirling moving tattoos "Tame would be a... mild word" he smirked as he gently wrapped a hand around her neck in a mocking way.

Shiana was wondering how her future children would look and tried to imagine changeling-human hybrids, but she never had seen any half-changelings before. A moan escaped her when she felt Quinn's cock entering her already soaking wet pussy. "Don't hold back...fuck me as hard and as rough as you want...make me overflow..." Shiana's body wouldn't absorb any semen right now until she was pregnant. That could take a while thanks to her increased fertility.

Lilith looked at the many scars and tattoos on Grom's body with amazement in her eyes. She giggled at his joke and waited for his next move. "Try your worst..." These words were said in a similar mocking voice, but there was a hint of a challenging tone in her voice. Lilith had heard of many demons who had gotten enslaved by others, but she never believed these rumors. Now would be the perfect choice to prove these tales.

Grom grunted as his grip tightened and he semi threw her bend over the bed and placing a hand on the small between her shoulder blades he then shoved his member deep within her as his tattoos seemed to slither around his body faster nearing the point of his entry into her.

Lilith wasn't ready for being grabbed and tossed on the bed by the hands of the strong orc. She squealed with a mix of surprise and excitement when she got picked up only to land on the mattress a few seconds after she was thrown like she was a mere fucktoy. Lilith liked the way how Grom was handling this situation and groaned at the sudden feeling of being penetrated with his monster of a cock. She couldn't see what his tattoos were doing and pushed herself nack to his body in order to copy his rhythm. Lilith wanted to get his cock as deep as she possibly could into her tight demonic cunt. Her tail wrapped around his leg like she didn't want him to stop from fucking her. "Is...is th-that all...you g-got...? I had...b-better sex back...at h-home..." This was only an attempt to taunt the strong orc. Lilith wanted to see how rough and wild he could fuck her hefore she succumbed to him and his wonderful cock.

Quinn moaned softly and nodded. It wasn't in his nature to be rough, but he was willing to try and accommodate her. He began moving his hips, slipping his pale length in and out of her slippery tunnel. Her sex just felt so good, like it was especially crafted for him. He leaned in, kissing her neck as he pumped into her wanting body.

Grom grabbed her hips and he started to pound hard into her. The effort was so great the simple bed rocked and shook with each thrust. As his pounding into her quickened his tattoos disappered from sight. As she spoke Grom lifted her hips higher as he forced his length to her back walls slowly bruiseing her insides with each bone breaking thrusts grunting periodically.

Shiana didn't rush the young male priestess/priest and let him settle the pace of his thrusts. She was very horny and aroused thanks to the blessing that made her more fertile, but she didn't want to scare her partner by acting too sex-crazed. Shiana's pussy walls massaged Quinn's cock like her wet snatch was sculpted for his dick. She moaned with each trust that pushed his shaft into her and tried to copy his rhythm to make it more pleasurable for both of them. "If you want then...you can play with my tits...as much as...you like..." Usually at least one of Shiana's three cocks would have gotten out and revealed itself by this point, but the fertility blessings she had recieved a few seconds ago had turned this ability of her off. She would be a normal woman as long as Quinn was trying his best to impregnate her. Only after getting pregnant would Shiana's ability to grow a cock and quadruple it thanks to the absorbed sexual fluids come back. Her pussy was more slippery and wet than it normally was and her nipples were stiff enough to cut through glass. Drops of milk leaked out of Shiana's breasts despite the fact that she wasn't pregnant yet. Quinn could easily suck on her nipples or just milk her by massaging her tits.

Lilith had lied when she told the orc before that she never got fucked in such a rough way. Sure, her brethreen tried to make her succumb to the pleasure of their long and thick cocks, but they were never so brutal like Grom was right now. All that Lilith could do was groan while she was laying on the bed like a mere fucktoy for the orcs pleasure. She couldn't see how his tattoos vanished from his skin into her body through his cock, but she felt kinda strange. Weird markings began to appear on her skin and spread over her whole body slowly until she was covered from her head to her toes with these tattoo-like markings. Lilith didn't resist Grom's strongs arms lifting her up and just continued to groan while he was still fucking her so hard that he could have broken her bones. Luckily for her she was a tough succubus and could heal her wounds thanks to the incredibly strong sexual energy which she absorbed like a dry sponge absorbed water. Lilith screamed at the top of her lungs when she got overwhelmed by her first wave of orgasms. Grom had just begun to fuck her as hard and as rough as he could, yet she was the one who already came. Normally she would be able to endure more, but the orc was simply fucking her too roughly.

Grom smirked and pounded into her for what had seemed like an hour before he came deep with her and panting he stood still within her letting the massive amount of cum fill into her before he pulled out.

Lilith came again and again while Grom was pounding her pussy with his cock. She could feel how his thick semen filled her womb to the point that it was overflowing. The demoness didn't move and just rested on the bed while the orcs cum began to flow out of her. Lilith was exhausted despite the fact that she had absorbed enough sexual energy to last for a whole week without having to take control over Magnolia's body. Her whole red skin was now covered in black marks that looked like tattoos. She didn't know it yet, but she was now bound to Grom as long as he wanted to keep her as his slave and fucktoy. "That was amazing...but I could go for another round...what about you?"

"I see. I'm very sorry for your loss," Adrian nodded, taking mental notes of every word, "do you have any idea where Alexander and his lackeys could have gone? Any lead as to his current whereabouts?"

He felt slightly more confident in the innocence and honesty of the couple as he witnessed their emotional ties to their slain comrade. Still, he kept his guard up.

"Any information at all would help," he smiled, "perhaps something Alexander said or did during your encounter with him?"

Gale piped up this time as he asked for any possible leads. "I have an idea where he might have gone." Leaving Erica's grasp one temporarily, he stands and sits on the dirty floor of the inn's tavern, meditating as he focuses on setting his sight on an old mountain fortress. He grins to find disturbance in the snow and opens his eyes, looking at the knight with a steady gaze. "I got something. There's a mountain fortress to the north. Not too many people know of it outside of the Order of Darkness itself. I...found it during one of my journeys." He stands, sitting next to his love once more. "That enough?"

-- -- --
Rosethorn smiled a bit as Alex mentioned taking his warhammer out, a small tinge of red appearing on her cheeks as she thought about this course of action between them. "Well...why not spend some attention on another warhammer of yours?" She walks forward and gets really close to the wizard. "I promise to spit shine it really nice...just...for...you..." Her hot breath would land on his face as she got closer to him still. She was a bit aroused, that much was for sure.

Erica smiled at her love. "I didn't know you could scry. That's a tough ability to learn, and I never had the chance to master it." She reached over and took his hand, turning to face Adrian again with a question on her mind. "Sir Adrian, what is your plan? How do we go about this confrontation with Alexander?"

--------

Alex grinned. "I'd be happy to let you... spit-shine my warhammer," he said, placing his hands on Rosethorn's hips. His eyes glowed with the teleportation spell again, and when their surroundings settled, they were in one of the many bedchambers. Also, the young wizard managed to find a way to teleport their clothing to the table beside the bed. If the wood elf girl leaned any closer to him, she would feel his "warhammer" at the ready.

"I see," Adrian nodded, stroking his chin thoughtfully. They knew where Alexander was. He was already much closer to catching the WIZARS again than he'd thought.

He looked up at Erica's question. "I'm sorry... 'we'?" Adrian's brows furrowed. "Are you telling me that the two of you want to JOIN me as I try to apprehend Alexander?" He leaned forward. "You don't need to do that, you know. I'm a knight. It's my job to stop the servants of The Lord of Darkness. I know you two lost a friend, but the last thing I want to do is endanger your lives over this ... especially if you narrowly survived Alexander the first time."

As Grom dismounted her he stood beside the bed and stretched "It think we should save that for another time." he said as he was redressing himself.

Gale chuckled at the knight's warning about Alexander. He let go of Erica's hand and looked right at Adrian. Then, raising his hand up, he summoned a ball of shadow magic, and his eyes glowed purple. "Adrian. This is shadow magic. Cleaner than dark magic, has an infinite pool to draw from, and able to kill a man if I hit him right. It is always under my control because I invented it." He dissipated the ball and lowered his hand, standing next to Erica again. "You need an edge, right? You just met it."

-- -- --
Rosethorn did indeed lean closer and felt his member rub up against her. It made her moan, and the small wood elf skipped formalities and jumped up, wrapping her legs around his waist and kissing him heatedly, feeling his cock tease her and make her moan.

Erica drew one of the swords she'd taken from Míchon. "This was our friend's. I'm sure he'd like to see it put to good use killing the one who took his life." She smiled. "Besides that, I found recently that I can breathe fire." She stood by her lover and laced her fingers with his. "We'll be able to handle ourselves, Sir Adrian."

--------

Alex shifted his hands to catch Rosethorn, moaning into the kiss as she rubbed up against his throbbing member. He carried her over to the bed, gently setting her down onto it. He got on top of her, but paused before doing anything. His blue eyes had a nervous look to them. "Um... I-I'm not... not quite sure what to do..." he stammered. "I've... I've never..." He sighed. "I've never done this before."

Lilith was too exhausted right now to go for another round of incredible and rough sex. She watched him getting dressed and fell asleep on the bed after she had covered herself with the blanket. Lilith didn't even bother with cleaning up and let his thick seed ooze out of her sore pussy.

A loud crunch totally ruined the mood between Alex and Rosethorn. Lena groaned with satisfaction, shoveling another handful of nachos into her mouth, chewing loudly with respect for neither dignity nor decorum. "Don't ask," she said after swallowing. Come to think of it, she'd been doing a lot of swallowing lately. It was pretty rad.

"Hey don't stop on my account," she added, returning to her tex mex.

Doomrider popped his flaming skull head into the room, his mk7 power armor sporting a fresh leopard print paint job with some dude's face stretched across the codpiece. "Hey you guys got a bathroom? That warp dust went right through me."

"Dude!" Lena said sharply, shooing him away.

"Oh right, sorry," Doomrider said. "Wrong genre. Peace out bitches!" He left on his wicked sick bike doing a thousand backflips and shit, leaving behind a box full of kittens. They weren't even drenched in LSD or anything, just super fluffy. Lena gave them some nachos, and the newly formed audience continued to watch Alex and Rosethorn, totally ruining the mood.

Little did Lena know, Rosethorn was one hell of an entertainer. Despite the various interruptions to the two of them copulating, she grinned wide and looked back toward Alex. "How about I take the lead then. Close your eyes, imagine nothing is here except you and me, and let me give you a good time. I enjoy performing. You probably don't."

Alex gave Rosethorn a nervous smile, totally ignoring Lena's random intrusion. "O-Okay, go ahead." He laid himself beside the wood elf girl. The young wizard closed his eyes and leaned back, ready for whatever the Voice of Darkness (how's that for a title, eh?) had in store for him.

Adrian looked between them, unsure if he wanted to accept their help. Their lives had already been at risk as it was ... was it right to put them in harm's way once again?

Then again, they did seem like capable warriors. The fact that they had survived Alex at all spoke volumes of their capabilities as fighters. Furthermore, Adrian wasn't in any position to refuse willing volunteers. He was going to need all the help he could get.

"Very well," Adrian nodded, "but if you're going to help me without pay, then I need to deputize the both of you."

He stood out of his seat and unclasped the amulet from around his neck. He held it in his right.

"Who first?" he asked, "step forward and lay your hand on my amulet, then repeat after me." He held it out in his hand - a circle of silver, emblazoned with a candlewick surrounded by a shining star - the symbol of the Soleillan Knights.

Having finished her nachos, Lena scooped a few of the kittens up and snuggled the fuck out of them while watching the sexual display in front of her. There were tummy rubs, nuzzles, even some head scritches going on, it was freaking sweet. And the one kitten had a knife, which was totally badass. "Hey," Lena said, "where the hell am I, anyway?"

Erica sheathed her sword, then put her hand on the amulet, giving Gale a questioning look. She took a deep breath, then turned her crimson gaze back to Adrian. "I'm ready. Tell me what to say."

--------

This time, Lena's intrusion was too much to ignore. Alexander opened his eyes and sat up. "Who the hell are you, anyways? And how did you get in here? This place is a sanctuary for those in the Order of Darkness, not low-life street rats who teleport to random places." The young wizard's blue eyes blazed with anger as he glared at the high elf. "We have the right to kill you if you don't leave now. The Lord of Darkness allows that."

Back
Top Bottom