Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

Alex bowed to the high elf girl. "Alexander, at your service," he said, mimicing the old Dwarfish greeting. "And what is your name, Miss..?" he asked.

"Jeez, Alex, no need to be so formal. And you're not even a Dwarf, so I don't know why you're talking like one," Míchon sighed. "That's..."

Movement caught the dark elf's eye, and he turned to see a tall, stately woman in a black dress entering the room like she ruled the world. Míchon caught sight of her brilliant pink eyes before she breezed past. He watched as she made her way to the counter, then followed her. "I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you, miss, but I couldn't help noticing your eyes ad you entered." He took a deep breath before continuing. "You're a sorceress, aren't you?"

Fortunately for Lena and the rest of the party, they weren't in a tavern, but a trendy little cafe across town with extremely overpriced lattes and a relaxed policy towards pets. And also violence. Really, Lena wondered what it would take to get kicked out of this place. She'd already been banned from every Starbucks in the tri-realm area after murder-fucking that barista. She couldn't help that she had a thing for ginger wood elves. She probably could have helped the murder bit. But in her defense she was really, really high at the time.

(Argh! You ninja'ed my silly post)

Before Lena could react to the adorably formal introduction, which wasn't entirely necessary since she had just remembered seeing this Alex guy humping someone when she first popped back out of the warp, the door flew open and a suitably dramatic villainess flowed into the room on dark clouds of eeeeeeeee-villllllll. So evil. Lena reached out and squeezed Shade's boob, just because. It made an adorable squeaky noise, which had Cervantes really excited to run up Lena's arm and pounce into Shade's exposed cleavage. So fluffy!

:) (That I did, Squishy, that I did.)

Alex suddenly realized who he'd introduced himself to. "Oh, you... You're that Lena girl who popped in on Rosethorn and me." Not a question, but a definite statement of what had gone on before.

(Oops, oh well, I'll cause mayhem and maybe that will summon you guys. DETAILS, GRAPHIC! PAY ATTENTION TO THEM!)

In the tavern it seemed that one of the strangers was greeting Shade in a way that suspiciously mirrored what was going on in the cafe. A young male, cute enough, she guessed, but not really what she was in the mood for, was asking about her eyes. Always the eyes.

"Yes, I am," she replied with a grin. "I have... magic in my blood."

The tension in the room was palpable, as the townsfolk watched in terrified silence, just waiting for something to happen. The bartender, an old veteran of many a tussle between adventurers, was braver than most, and simply commented to the young man, "You might not want to get involved with this one. She's trouble."

Shade smirked. This guy had her pegged. Then, more for fun than anything else, she shot him a dangerous glare. The barman didn't flinch. He was either very brave, or knew how to tell when a sorceress was bluffing. She turned back to the man who had spoken to her first. "I like to amuse myself at the expense of others sometimes, but it's nothing you should have to worry about."

This attracted the attention of the white-armored blonde elf girl. She was either a paladin or a battle cleric judging by her garb. "Oh really? And are you sorry for what you have done? Do you seek repentance now?"

"Nope!" Shade giggled girlishly. "Actually, it's pretty fun!" Shade looked the holier-than-thou girl up and down. Just her type, actually. "I bet if I amused myself with you, though, you'd have to do quite a bit of repenting." Her voice was low and sultry, and her already-vivid eyes began to glow faintly.

The elf understood Shade's meaning almost immediately. "Dare to touch me in any unseemly way and the wrath of the Holy One will come upon you mightily!"

With yet another giggle, Shade surreptitiously summoned a shadowy tentacle, anchoring it to the floor behind the divine warrior and raising it slowly and silently until the end was on a level with the blonde elf's head while she continued the conversation. "Oh yes, hellfire and damnation and smiting and all that. I've heard it all before. Boring! Save your sermons for church. This is a tavern, and it's far more suited to my religion than yours."

The elf stood. The tentacle raised just a little, still unnoticed by the party of strangers. Her hand went to the hammer at her belt. "Villainess! You worship some dark god of debauchery and sin? Then I have no choice but to-"

"You talk too much." As Shade spoke, the tentacle wrapped around the elf's mouth, cutting off the rest of her speech. The elf's eyes widened in surprise, and immediately the bar exploded into chaos.

The adventurers drew their weapons, and a male half-orc began to play an enchanted instrument that, if Shade were familiar with such things, sounded a lot like an overdriven electric guitar. Shade liked the music, and decided she'd deal with the bard last, just so that his song could serve as the background to her awesome fight. The man who had spoken drew a pair of shortswords and began chanting something. The swords began to glow, and then he pointed them at the Sorceress. Shade laughed and, just at the last moment, raised a wall of tentacles that took the force of whatever spell the Magus had just cast. A cloaked human woman nearly ugly enough to be a half orc drew a bow and prepared to fire. More tentacles began to sprout around the holy woman, grabbing her wrists and wrapping around her waist, holding her in place as she struggled. The other patrons began running for the exit. The bartender continued cleaning a mug as though nothing strange was happening at all.

"No, I don't worship any evil god. I don't worship any gods at all, actually. But that magic in my blood? See if you can guess where it came from!" With that, about a dozen tentacles sprouted from Shade's back, and the fight began in earnest. The cloaked woman fired, and Shade spun away, narrowly avoiding the projectile. The Magus swung his blades, infused with magic, and the sorceress parried with her summoned tentacles. Meanwhile, the tentacles on the elf were worming their way inside her armor, much to the entrapped girl's horror. Then it was Shade's turn, and she lashed out with one of her tentacles, aiming a powerful blow at the girl (who she guessed was a Ranger) and the Magus that knocked them both out of the front window. The bartender sighed. It was probably far from the first time he'd had to replace it.

(Well, I'm just going to have Míchon there just because I already had him interact with Shade.)

Míchon quickly backflipped out of the way as fighters seeming came out of the woodwork to take on the sorceress. The dark elf's gold eyes widened with fear. "Holy shit... I gotta get out of here!" he said, mostly to himself, but loud enough to be heard by Shade over the din of the fight. Míchon ran out of the tavern, trying to retrace his path back to the café where the rest of the group was. "Dammit, dammit, dammit!!!" he muttered as he ran, the scenery finally starting to look familiar as he neared the café.

The dafk elf adventurer burst into the small café, tripped over a chair, and slid to an undignified stop facedown on the floor in front of Rosethorn. He sat up, rubbing his nose with one hand. "Ow..."

(And oops again. Oh well. Either everyone will come to me, or I will go to them.)

Shade saw the dark elf make a hasty exit and smiled. Smart boy. The bard began casting a spell, and Shade simply tripped him with one of her tentacles, breaking his concentration, but also ruining the music. Oh well. The fight was over anyway. She turned her attention to the uppity elf. Her armor was slowly coming off, and she struggled, her eyes full of fear.

"Who's doing the repenting now, huh?" She shuddered. Shade loved the look on the blonde's face - so full of fear as she knew she was helpless. It was such a turn-on. "By the time I'm done with you, I'm sure you'll be kneeling at my feet begging for forgiveness. For now, though..."

"Don't do that in here," the bartender said with all the authority he could muster. "Either pay for a room, and have your fun upstairs, or take it somewhere else."

Shade cocked her head to one side and eyed the barman critically. There must be more to him than meets the eye for him to speak with such confidence. Either that or he had the best poker face in the multiverse. She decided it probably wasn't worth her time to find out, so on a whim, she suddenly released the girl. The tentacles dissolved in a puff of smoke and the black clad Sorceress turned to strut out of the bar. As she was about to leave, she turned to the now rather embarrassed-looking elf and said, "I suggest you stay out of my way in the future." She grinned. "Unless you want me to finish what we started, of course!"

With that, she flounced out of the tavern, giving a little wave to the adventurers who lay groaning on the ground. Then she headed for the cafe on the other side of town. Abandoned establishments were no fun to play in.

"So, knifey arrow girl," Lena said, petting her kitty some more. "Wanna go make with the circle of life thing and have some really freaky sex?" Cervantes meowed his approval.

Shade decided to enter the cafe a little less dramatically than last time. If she kept a lower profile, she could scope out the room a little before things got crazy. She opened the door and walked in, though she couldn't help but move with a certain... presence.

She approached the counter and looked at the menu board. Apparently this coffee stuff was pretty popular. Now that she thought about it, she rarely bought anything. Usually people would run away and she could just take whatever they left behind. Either that or she'd take it by force if it was really important. Maybe she would try changing things up for a bit.

"I'll, uh... have..." What did she want? She picked the thing with the most appetizing name she could find. "A... double chocolate latte." She mispronounced the last word, using a short "a" like in cat rather than the "ah" sound. She then reached into her cleavage and produced a purse that was much too big to fit there.

As soon as the purse left Shade's cleavage, it was replaced by a fuzzy kitten diving into the warm crevice. "Mew!" Cervantes cried triumphantly, his fuzzy black face popping out to gaze up at Shade's with big yellow eyes. A pair of fuzzy little paws popped up and started kneading her boobs, making adorable kitty biscuits.

"Oh hey," Lena said, coming over to the counter. "My cat likes you. Normally he just stabs people. So fluffy."

Rosethorn didn't answer the request because reasons. But the thought did run through her mind, and she was certainly interested. She stood and walked her most sensual walk over to Alex. "And it is an event wE can certainly finished with her new...distraction." She winked and started walking off, hoping that she was followed.

Alex smiled at the wood elf archer. "Well, when you put it like that..." He followed her out of the café. "I'm pretty sure I saw an inn nearby, but I don't remember where - ah! There it is." The young wizard took Rosethorn's hand. "Shall we?"

(Time to jump - or dive - back into action. Oh, and Graphic...don't worry if not everyone posts a reply on a daily basis. Timezones and real life tend to keep you from posting something every few minutes. Also, why don't you interact with others instead of waiting for them to interact with you?)

Shiana had wandered around from village to town in her search for what she was looking for. She traveled through a desert that had black sand, a forest full of crystal plants and animals, a swamp filled with undead creatures and even through several ruins, but she couldn't find the Heart of a Shapeshifter which was also known as a Changelings essence. Shia met a lot of interesting people on her travels and had lots of sex to fill her stomach with delicious semen as well as pussy juices. She didn't want to give up despite the fact that her search seemed hopeless and that the object she was looking for was only a legend. It was her dream to find this ancient artifact and to bring it back to her hometown as proof of its existance, but that dream was shattered when she found out that the town where she was born got destroyed. All the changelings, shapeshifters and slime-girls had scattered over the whole world before they could be hunted down. Some of her people weren't so lucky than others and got turned into sex slaves. Shiana tried her best to help her sisters and brothers, but she couldn't do anything helpful enough for them without becomming a victim of her addiction to sexual fluids. She ran away from the scenter of the biggest black market in this world and sweared that she would come back after she had found what she was looking for. Shiana continued to search for the essence. There were too many rumors about this object though so she didn't knew where she was supposed to find it. Some people said that it was a gem in the form of a heart while others said that it was a potion which couldn't be brewed because the recipe was lost through time. Shiana decided to rest in the nearest town or village she could find and get something to eat before she continued to look for this legendary artifact. Not even looking in dungeons had helped her and the biggest library in this world had no knoledge about the Heart of a Shapeshifter/Changelings essence. Shiana walked into the café without noticing that there were some members of her old group. She looked up at the owner and ordered the most expensive drink on the menu, but not without ordering it with lots of a certain special creamy milk. Her hand stretched out and touched his crotch when she said the last word.

Magnolia on the other hand had found a solution to get rid of her problem. She had encountered a powerful wizard who helped her to seperate her from the demoness who was taking over her body from time to time. The only problem was that he couldn't send the succubus back to the realm of demons. Instead he could only change the curse and bind them both together in a way like they were the familiar of each other. This shared bond caused the young witch to change into a half-demon and increased her magical powers. Lilith was now like the older sister for Magnolia and taught her a lot about magic. They got along and became friends which ended in a deep relationship. They wandered both around the world to explore it together before they opened a portal and vanished without leaving a trace. What the powerful wizard couldn't do was achieved by the witch and the sorceress. Magnolia and Lilith got to the realm where demons and other demonic creatures lived. They settled down in an abandoned place and lived happily together for the rest of eternity.

(I might introduce a new character in the future...)

(Revnarh, as for why I wait to be interacted with, especially when I'm a newcomer to a longstanding roleplay like this, is because it's generally easier and safer to wait for the established characters to introduce themselves. It's easy to make a stupid mistake and get an established character totally wrong! I also consider it courteous to give characters a chance to respond to a newcomer's presence before being approached. Gives them a chance for a first impression if they want it. As for the posting speed thing, I'm only concerned I'll be slowing things down if the majority of the players interacting with me happen to be on opposing schedules.)

Shade was startled to discover a kitten nestled between her breasts. A tentacle appeared from the girl's shoulder and grabbed the creature by the scruff of its neck, holding it up for closer inspection. She peered at it for a second, then glanced at Lena, then back to the kitten. "What is this?" It was certainly no ordinary cat.

(Well, Graphic, the RP doesn't really have a set pace. It's been a while since there's been this much activity here. lol)

Míchon, though intimidated by Shade, was intrigued by her. He wandered over to her. "Excuse me, but I never did get your name. I'm Míchon." The dark elf extended his hand to her. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

When Shade looked over to Lena, Míchon followed her gaze, seeming to just notice the high elf girl. "H-Hey, Lena..." he greeted sheepishly. He knew they hadn't exactly been on the best of terms recently, so he was a little nervous.

Shade turned her attention from the kitten toward the dark elf who had just addressed her. The raven-haired girl raised an eyebrow, but then she remembered who he was and her face cleared. "Oh, yes, I remember now..." She paused, knowing that her name would get a reaction from the townsfolk, even if they hadn't recognized her yet. "I'm Shade Runewater."

The barista nearly dropped the sorceress's latte, but with a nonchalant wave of her hand, Shade conjured a tentacle to catch the falling drink. She hadn't even had to look to know it was going to happen. The tentacle delivered the beverage, then disappeared.

She blew on the steaming drink, then took a sip, examining the flavor, not sure how well she liked it. Then her face screwed up as the bitter aftertaste hit her. She was not expecting it to taste like THAT! Maybe it wasn't so bad the second time around. She took a bigger sip, and the look of disgust on her face was even more pronounced.

"People drink this stuff? On purpose?!" Her voice was loud enough to be addressed to everyone in the room, and many of the patrons were beginning to feel decidedly uncomfortable. She hadn't paid yet, but it was doubtful the staff would have the courage to point it out.

Cervantes reached out a tiny black paw and booped Shade on the nose with a playful meow. Really there would have been more stabbing but he'd left his little knife at the table with Lena. Instead he just dangled by his scruff and swung happily back and forth, booping Shade whenever she was in reach.

Lena grabbed the sugar jar off the counter. "Hold on, this usually helps," she said, and dumped about a full cup of sugar into Shade's drink. "Nobody drinks it for the taste. Except hipsters, but they're twats anyway. I just use the coffee as an excuse to drink a giant cup of sugar and get all hyper."

Shade couldn't help but giggle at the kitten's antics. Considering the other girl's earlier statement about the creature, she really should probably be more concerned, but now that the initial shock of having a small, furry creature inside her clothes had worn off, she found it quite charming. She giggled.

"Oh, uh... thank you..." Shade said, sending out another tentacle to fetch a spoon and stirring the sugar into the coffee. She tried it again. It was still bitter, but the sugar did help quite a bit. In retrospect, she should have predicted this. She'd seen the word "chocolate" and expected something sweet, but now that she thought about it, chocolate was rather quite bitter without a ton of milk and sugar added to it. Wanting to get the unpleasant experience over with as quickly as possible, she downed the rest of the coffee as quickly as she could. She burned her tongue a little by drinking too fast, but that would help.

She plunked the cup down on the counter hard, reached into her purse with a tentacle and pulled out a coin that was worth much more than the drink, and began cuddling the kitten, holding it in her hands and dismissing all the tentacles. His fur was soft and his little body was warm, and he was just too adorable! "So, uh, anyway, I'm Shade in case you didn't catch my name before..."

Suddenly the sorceress's brilliant pink eyes began to glow very bright and her pupils dilated slightly. "Whatisyournameyou'reveryprettycanItakeyouhome?!" The words spilled out of her mouth so fast they ran into each other and sounded more like one big word. Shade felt supercharged, and she suddenly had WAY more energy than she knew what to do with. Tentacles began to emerge from nearly every flat surface, and every pretty girl in the room was immediately in danger of being entangled by the suddenly hyperactive sorceress.

"Alright!" Lena cheered. "Coffee kicking in, woot! It's fine bitch rapin' time!" Nothing about the impending tentacle rape fest bothered her at this point, not after spending time in the Warp hanging out with Slaanesh. That dude was too much fun. She gave Cervantes lots of little tummy scritches as the evil tentacles started getting frisky with the patrons. "So yeah, I'm down for whatever. We can totes do the nasty. I'm Lena by the way, and this little dude is Cervantes."

Shade was not accustomed to being met with enthusiasm. Most of the other girls in the room were having the more appropriate reaction of screaming and struggling that she was accustomed to. Still, she was not one to turn down a perfectly good offer for something she would probably have taken by force anyway, and she immediately began to entwine the elf girl with glowing purple-black tentacles.

One of the girls behind the counter began to protest as the tentacles tore away her clothes. "Dammit! Stop! I just bought this uniform! Uuhhhh...." Her protests weakened as one of the tentacles ran across her clit, coating it in a thin layer of aphrodisiac.

Deciding that, in the spirit of charity, she should at least give Lena a chance, Shade said "You'dbettertakeyourclothesoffifyoudon'twantthemruined!" The tentacles rubbed against the elf's skin, producing a substance that was very much like massage oil and would increase sensitivity.

Elsewhere in the cafe, the hapless NPC villagers were helpless to resist the onslaught of the magical tentacles. Their clothes tore like tissue paper, and the writhing tentacles coated them in various concoctions that would improve the experience for them. One reason Shade was so feared and hated was because her victims would often have a hard time enjoying sex as much after she'd finished with them. How many partners were there that could produce aphrodisiacs from their bodies and stimulate every part of a woman simultaneously? That and a myriad of other reasons... Some of the men tried to fight back, and were summarily plucked up and tossed like ragdolls, either against the walls or out the front windows.

Shade's caffeine-fueled sex rampage was rather frantic, and the cries of the entangled patrons were soon cut off as tentacles filled their mouths, as well as their other sexually-available orifices. Shade tried to hold back with Lena, to ad least give her a little courtesy, considering how nice she was being.

"Shade Runewater..." Míchon repeated to himself. The sorceress's name, although he'd never heard it before, seemed familiar to him for some reason. He kept repeating it mentally as he walked back to the table where Gale and Erica sat, totally ignoring the fact that tentacles were flying all around the café. "Have either of you heard the name Shade Runewater before?"

Erica shook her head. "Can't say that I have, until right now when you said it." She looked to the assassin. "Have you heard that name before?"

Gale looked toward Michon as he brought the name up and placed his hand to his chin. He thought hard for a few moments before shaking his head. "Nope. Well, maybe I did, but I kinda blocked out the whole 'serving the Lord of Darkness' thing when I left."

Rosethorn grinned and led Alex by the hand to the inn. Man, she was gonna enjoy this, and she wasn't gonna stop if anyone at all walked in. She needed a release. The wood elf wondered if he would be offended when she fucked other men and women. They weren't really dating, we're they? Her crush was there, but still... "Alex...do you think we're dating?"

Míchon nodded, then gave the assassin a sceptical look. "You? Serving the Lord of Darkness?" He laughed. "I can't see it. You're too nice and light-hearted for that kind of work."

Alexander thought about the question. Were he and Rosethorn dating? They'd only expressed their mutual feelings a few days ago, and not much had happened since. "Well..." He took a deep breath. "I say whatever happens, happens. If you, or I, end up with someone else, then there's no need for the other to get upset. An open relationship of sorts, right?"

Lena shrugged out of her skimpy bikini mail, not wanting to lose its +12 bonus to her Wu Tang stat (yes, that is still a thing), and patted her kitty on the head and let him run off to have his fun. He stabbed like eight bitches right in the butt. So fluffy.

"I feel a little less Wu-Tangy now, but I'm ready whenever you are. Oh, healing junkie by the way. So um...hymen. I always haz it."

Shade laughed like a villain when she heard that, and in a matter of seconds, she had the elf suspended in midair and spread wide. "Wellgetreadytoloseitagain!" Even though she was burning quite a bit of magic on all these tentacles and effects, she didn't feel tired at all. She was going to fuck these bitches into the ground! Two tentacles slammed into Lena, penetrating her pussy and ass all at once. They were pretty big ones, with blunt, round bulbs on the ends. Just because she was being friendly didn't mean she had to be gentle! Smaller tendrils wrapped around the elf's breasts, squeezing them and teasing her nipples. The tentacles inside the elf began to thrust and wriggle, the one in her pussy intentionally curling to hit her g-spot, and all the while coating her insides with that sensitivity-increasing oil.

Shade scowled at Cervantes as he stabbed some of her girls, and she used tentacles to try to shoo him away. Though she could not get her tentacles to produce healing effects, she could have them release an oil to numb the pain, and she did so, trying to soothe their injuries even as her tentacles fucked them mercilessly.

"OhmygodIlovehearingyougirlssqueal!" she blurted out, noticing a certain moistness between her legs. This was a power trip for her, and every time she did it it turned her on a little.

"What the dealio!" Lena shouted as the tentacles seized her and hoisted her up. The fat, blunt-headed shafts speared into her without any foreplay or lubricant, popping both her holes and sending her into a fit of involuntary spasms as her vision went white with the intensity of it all. Her virgin blood ran freely down the unnatural shafts, leaving them slippery and better suited to giving pleasure rather than pain.

"Holy shit," Lena groaned. "At least lick it before you stick it. I was bone dry, that's like a Michon move right there." She glanced over to her right. "Oh, hey Michon."

Back
Top Bottom