Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

The dark elf heaved a sigh. "Jeez. Just 'cause it happened a couple times doesn't mean it always will."

"Well it was kind of a thing for a while there," Lena said, giving him the best scathing look she could muster while getting reamed at both ends, which was not all that scathing. More of a constipated winking face. It didn't really work. Whatever. The point is, tentacles all up in her business. More and more of each snakelike appendage fed into her body, going deeper and curling up inside her. After a few moments her lower belly started to distend from being overfilled, leaving her looking pregnant from the extreme insertion. The one in her ass had quested deeper still, rounding corners inside her and delving the dungeons of her insides. This was way deeper than anything had ever fucked her ass, and Lena wasn't sure she could really take it. "H-hey Shade? You're r-really deep. I don't know if this is such a good idea."

"Whoah!Sorryaboutthat!Notfunformeeither!" Shade concentrated on toning down the tentacular intensity. "SeriouslyIneverdothatIdon't know what happened!" The sorceress's speech began to slow down as the coffee rush started to die down. Alarmed, she checked to make sure the other girls were alright, even popping the tentacles out of their mouths to make sure they didn't suffocate.

Then she realized just how much magic she'd been using just as she started to feel faint. "Oh... whoah... sorry about that..." She slumped against the counter. She quickly lowered all the girls, including Lena, to the ground, knowing she couldn't maintain that many tentacles for that long. Her vision swam as the exhaustion began to take over, but she tried to fight it long enough to at least set everyone down. The tentacles all retreated back to the surfaces they had sprouted from, disappearing into nothing, and then Shade fell unconscious.

Lena visibly deflated as the tentacles stuffing her disappeared and Shade collapsed to the ground unconscious. She felt suddenly very empty and extremely sore, but a quick drag on a healing latte fixed her right up and got her nice and high. Sighing in relief and seeing Shade's unmoving body on the floor, she checked an imaginary watch on her wrist and then announced, "It's still fine bitch-raping time." She knelt down next to the dark sorceress. "If you want me to have sex with your sleeping body, let me know by laying there unconscious and not moving. Uh-huh. Okay, roger that, I'll get right on it." Not bothering with any of that hero nonsense like making sure everyone was alright or carrying the sleeping girl to a room at the inn, Lena instead tugged the hem of Shade's dress up over her knees and reached up between the passed out girl's thighs in search of her pussy.

Shiana smiled when her drink got placed down on the table in front of her. She gulped it down like she was starving and licked her lips to et the last drop of the drink into her mouth despite the fact that she could absorb liquids through her skin. The sudden appearance of the tentacles made her giggle followed by moaning, but it ended too soon for her likes. The scent of pussy juices was filling the room and sent Shiana in a frenzy. She went from girl to hgirl and ate everyone out who didn't run away. Shiana noticed Lena near the sorceress and slithered towards them both like a snake on magical speed. "Hello...can I join the fun?" She wanted to fuck the one who had caused her to get worked up and wouldn't care whether she could have some fun with one or two partners. The oily aphrodisiac had made her hornier and more aroused than she ever was in the past few months. Her large cock was rock-hard and throbbed to the beat of her heart even while it split into four smaller ones which could fit Lena and Shade far better than a member which would make a dragon proud. Shiana was so aroused that she had started to absorb her own overflowing pussy juices while her nipples were stiff enough to cut glass despite the fact that they were made out of slime just like the rest of her body.

"Uh, maybe," Lena said. "But I call dibs on sleeping beauty." With that, she dove underneath Shade's dress and pressed her face into the unconscious sorceress's crotch, savoring the scent of her girly bits through her underwear.

Shiana stroked her cocks with her hands and watched Lena having her way with Shade. She walked around and pointed two of her cocks at the entrance of each of the naked womans holes. "Ok, but I want to fuck that sorceress too..." And with these words she just pushed forward after she had placed her hands on Lena's hips. Shiana moved her in a slow rhythm to get the girl used to her two gelatinous cocks sliding in and out of her holes. She didn't care about the fact that Lena just had healed her torn hymen again after Shade broke it with her tentacles. All that mattered right now was the feeling of two tight holes around her slimy members.

Lugae blinked as he woke up, finding himself in the familiar sight of the AFK wagon. The boy mage sighed. Did he really go AFK again? The boy hefted himself up, looking around to see where they were.

Gale pointed his finger at Michon and shot it like a pistol. "Bang. That right there is why I...erm...quit?" He then chuckled. "So many organizations now have the 'you can never leave' ideal. I aim to prove all of then wrong as best I can." He then sat in a chair. "Well...st least the Lord of Darkness decided to send some guys after me to kill me. That was new."

At Alex's thoughts on the matter, Rosethorn grinned and nodded once. "Right. An open relationship." At least the elf now didn't have to worry about screwing her chanced with him. That made her feel much better about him. She bought a vacant room and gave Alex a sultry gaze as they entered it. "Do you have a magic dampening spell?"

Míchon laughed, pretending to be shot by the assassin's finger pistol. "Yeah, I kinda missed a little while I was dead. I guess the Lord of Darkness sending his minions to hunt you down was one of them."

Alex caught the lusty gleam in Rosethorn's eye. "Of course I do. I always have it at full charge, too. Just in case, you know."

Lena's muffled scream echoed through Shade's crotch as she was driven face-first into the soggy mess of the fallen girl's privates, her hymen ripping again for the second time in five minutes as Shiana forced her way into her body. The slime girl could be excessively rough, though at least it wasn't the giant, torturous dragon cock from last time. After the initial shock of penetration, Lena composed herself and started to worship the fuzzy sex beneath those sodden panties, enjoying it more since the girl couldn't really give consent. Of course, she didn't say 'no' either.

Erica suddenly got up from the table where she sat with Gale and Míchon, a hand clamped over her mouth, and ran for the bathroom. Sounds of retching could be heard through the closed door. A few minutes later, the pregnant dragoness came out, looking a little strained, hand resting on her swollen belly. "Damn morning sickness..." she muttered as she sat back down.

After eating Shade's unconscious pussy for a few minutes, Lena had enjoyed the thrill of date-raping her enough to consider waking the girl up. She pushed three fingers into Shade's behind without lubing them up first, giving her a taste of her own medicine after what she'd done with the tentacles earlier.

Shade was already stirring a little, groaning softly with pleasure without realizing what was goin on. However, the instant fingers touched her ass, she awoke with a start. "Oh! Hey! None of that!" A tentacle emerged to grab Lena's wrist in a vicegrip. Then she giggled and sat up, scooting away from the elf. She felt her own wetness and immediately pulled her skirt back down to cover herself. "My my my... what have you been doing?" She shook her head and waggled her index finger. "I do appreciate the attention, but I'm pretty strictly the dominant type, you know?"

She was still a little drained from her accidental overuse of magic, made worse by coming down from her caffeine high, but at least she was a bit more awake now. "Sorry if I was a bit overly rough with you last time. Things got a little beyond my control. However..." she smiled and stood up. "To compensate, I'll refrain from giving you the punishment you deserve for what you just tried to pull. We'll call it even, okay?" Then, with a giggle, Shade released Lena's wrist. There was more to it than she let on. In her current state, she didn't have the energy for a proper punishment. It would take her awhile before her magic reserves were back up to acceptable levels for something like that. Still, it was best not to let that on in the presence of strangers.

Alexander shut the door beind him as he followed Rosethorn into the room. "Now... where were we?" he said, starting to disrobe. His heavy coat hit the floor, followed shortly by his tunic.

It was a good day for Roxton who has recently finished the tasks appointed to him by the crown. Vladimir was seen as a Knight and a protector of the kingdom, but the fact is for so long he has been fighting with the darkness inside him, and that darkness has seemed to be taking control over him.

Slowly the well build Knight with the shiny heavy armor jumped from his horse as his velvet cloak was moved slightly by the air. He then stepped into the closest Inn he saw and ordered a glass of beer. He was off duty, so drinking was just fine for him.

Lugae had reached to outskirts of town. He had been left alone in the AFK wagon, and figured he'd go find some monsters to fight. He was eager to try out his new abilities. ((sexy random encounter?))

Shiana thrusted into Lena's pussy as well as her tight ass gently first, but soon she increased the speed of her movements. She came after a while of fucking the elf girl and pulled her still rock-hard cocks out of her two holes. Shiana smiled when she noticed that Shade had woken up and walked towards her. "You caused this," she pointed to her four throbbing erections with her left hand before she stepped closer to the sorceress "And now I need your help...please..." Shiana had the feeling that forcing herself onto the woman wouldn't be very inteligent. She wanted to have some fun with the sorceress instead of scaring her away. Besides, Shade looked like she could need some rest before she was able to use any of her spells again. Maybe there was a way to restore her powers much quicker than just waiting for her to wake up again after she took a nap. Shiana pulled a potion out of the pocket where she kept her items and handed it to the sorceress. "Here, drink this. It will restore your stamina and all your used magical energy." She hoped that Shade would reward her by having some fun together.

(Did someone say random sexy encounter?)

A naked young dragon-girl with perky B-cup breasts jumped out of the bushes and looked at Lugae like she wanted to jump on him. Her scaly pussy was glistening in the light of the sun, but she looked like she was hungry too. Her tail swayed back and forth playfully while she was standing in front of the young mage. "You look like you could be a tasty meal..." The dragoness licked her lips and took a few glances at Lugae's crotch. It looked like she couldn't decide whether she wanted to eat him or have sex with him.

The young mage lept back as the dragoness lept out. His eyes became transfixed on her perky breasts. His boob lust began to return. Thinking quickly, he shook his baggy clothes, sending a cloud of golden pollen into the air. [Lugae used 'Alluring Pollen']

Roxton heard loud noise on the tavern he was staying at, on the outskirts of the city. That made him move outside quickly as he unsheated his sword. There was a mage fighting a dragoness, and that dragoness seemed dangerous.

Roxton stood next to the mage as he held his heavy sword with both hands and took a guarding position.

"Well it is a bad idea to be here isn't it?" He asked with a sly grin on his face.

Shade looked at Shiana's four raging erections and sighed, climbing to her feet. "Sorry, I don't play with... those." She gestured to the erect members, a look of mild discomfort on her face.

The pink-eyed sorceress's eyes flashed at the description of the potion, and she immediately snatched it up. "I will be taking that, though!" She felt quite naked without her magic at full strength, and with this rather... unconventional... crowd, she figured that being naked could be quite dangerous.

Without further ado, she popped the cork and downed the potion, feeling her energy return almost immediately. "Ahhh, that's better! Remind me never to drink this coffee stuff ever again!"

Lena staggered to her feet with changeling spunk leaking out of both her ends, feeling raw and uncomfortable but not ruptured and bleeding this time. So, that was a plus. "See, that is just too many cocks," Lena said, pointing at Shiana's quivering quartet of quality quim quashers. "One is nice, two I could understand, but four is just like damn, dawg. That's like when people get into arguments about the One True Futa, and no one can agree on what constitutes a girl with a dick rather than a guy with boobs, and then the one guy always insists that it's only a girl with a dick if it has four giant horse cocks and if it's anything else then it's a dude. That shit gets really specific."

Maddie looked up in mild surprise as Alex and Rosethorn wandered into the room where she'd been staying the past couple nights. The scrawny necromancer was confused for a moment, wondering who these two might be. The corner where she'd been sitting for...well, who knew how long exactly but the corner was nice and dark and that was always nice. "Oh. Is this room service? I'm not sure what room service is. Is it this?"

Shiana looked down at her four cocks and blushed while she was listening to Shade's and Lena's words. She closed her eyes and concentrated for a few minutes until all of her cocks vanished into her body, leaving only her wet pussy in plain few for everyone who was looking at her. The changeling opened her eyes and looked back at the naked sorceress in front of her while one of her tentacles absorbed the sexual fluids that oozed out of the elf girls body. "What about now? Will you help me now, please?" She still didn't want to jump on her and just fuck her like a wild animal. Shiana couldn't tell exactly why she was acting this way instead of finding someone else to have some fun. Maybe it was Shade's dominant aura that triggered her submissivive nature which she got during her training, but she wasn't sure. It didn't matter for Shiana what it was as long as she could get a magical tentacle in both of her tight holes.

The dragoness got affected by the pollen and played with her breasts while her scaly pussy got wet. She wanted to jump towards Lugae and have sex with him, but the suddenly appearing knight made her stop before she could move forwards. "Oh, two for the prize of one! Tell me, what kind of snack do you want to be?" Like before she was looking at the crotch of the both adventurers while she was thinking what she should do next. A look at the young mages face made her blush and focus on him. "Oh my, what a cutie you are..." The dragoness got affected by Lugae's adorableness and forgot that Roxton was still there too. This was the perfect opening for a surprise attack, but then she would snap out of it again and might geg angry.

Back
Top Bottom