Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

Alex looked into the corner with surprise. "What the hell? Who are you?" he demanded, a little ball of electricity forming in his hand. When he caught sight of the scrawny necromancer girl, he calmed down. "Oh, it's you." He picked up his coat and tunic and, putting his arm around Rosethorn's waist, started to leave the room. "Sorry about that, Maddie. We'll find a different room."

With lidded eyes, Lugae made the first move. H lunged at the dragonness, his small frame crashing into her and knocking her to the ground. His lips clamped onto a nipple, his hands groping her other breast. His eyes closed as he began to suckle. [Lugae used 'Nourashing Suckle']

The dragoness was surprised when Lugae jumped towards her. She was too occupied admiring how adorable he was that she didn't expect him to attack her all of a sudden. Her sharp claws raised up into the air to strike before he could, but the feeling of him sucking on her nipple while his hand played with her other breast caught her of guard and caused her to moan. The dragoness wrapped her arms around the young mage and held him closer to her body. "Oh, you're that kind of a snack..." She didn't look at Roxton, but her next words were for him. "Why don't you join us, handsome? You can both have some fun with me..." Thick and creamy milk started to leak out of her stiff nipple and into Lugae's hungry mouth.

((I don't think Alex and Maddie ever met but whatev, we'll go from here))

Maddie looked on in confusion as the room service people got angry. Was this her room? Were there different rooms? How long had she been sitting here anyway? She certainly didn't remember getting here. "Oh, just don't mind me. I just like the little dark corner. Was I supposed to pay for my corner somewhere? I seem to have skipped forward a bit. It happens sometimes. Maybe all the time, no way to be sure."

Melusine was flying around in the search for a source of water before she could dry up and die. There were several choices, but they were either too dirty or too public. The young water fairy was a little bit shy when it came to disrobing in front of others and she didn't want to get her clothes dirty. She flew into the nearest building where a lot of adventurers were. Mel had no money, but maybe someone would be generous enough to order something for her. A glas of water or a large cup of hot tea would be more than enough to let her bath in it, but she could spice a bowl of soup up by bathing inside it too.

"What in the abstract fuck?" Lena wondered aloud as a rather sickly looking fairy buzzed in the window and kerflopped on the counter by the barista. Puzzled, Lena bent over and examined the little creature. "Hey, what's up little action figure girlie? You're not looking so good."

Melusine looked up at Lena while she tried to stand up or get at least into a siting position. "Please...moisturize me...I'm drying up..." Water would be perfect to save the little fairy right now, but pussy juices, cum or even urine could prevent her death too. Mel was panting like a dog at a hot day and couldn't hold herself up with her arms any longer. She collapsed on the counter and looked up at the naked elf girl with pleading eyes. "Please help me..." Her wings looked very dry and like they would turn into dust any second now. Why didn't she take a bath in the many little puddles that were small ponds for her? This wasn't the first time that the grim reaper was knocking on her door thanks to her shyness of getting naked in front of so many people. Melusine had no problem with disrobing when only a few eyes were watching her, but a group of more than five pairs was too much for her. And her clothes could only be cleaned by her own magic, but she couldn't do that as long as she was bathing while she was wearing them. Only good that the fabric of her dress wasn't water proof or else she would have a serious problem as long as there was a whole group of people watching her.

Lena flashed back to an old Doctor Who episode, wondering where she'd heard that line before, but then snapped back to reality after seeing how direly the little fairy seemed to need a drink. Looking around, Lena noticed that most of the patrons and the barista were still totally unconscious from the wicked-sick tentacle rape extravaganza that had just taken place, and Shiana had run around eating literally every drop of fluid in the place, so there were no convenient puddles. "Umm, hey, don't freak out, okay?" she said, feeling awkward about what she was about to do. "I'm just gonna get you wet so you don't dry up completely." She carefully scooped up the fragile little fairy and held her down below her hips, tilting her pelvis forward a bit. "S-sorry about this." Holding her breath and squeezing for a moment, she forced herself to pee standing up, a golden arc splashing across the little fairy girl in her hand.

(I didn't know that you're a whovian!)

Shiana had wandered around and collected every last bit of sexual fluids from all the unconscious people in the building. She was at the other side of the room and didn't notice the little fairy flying towards the counter nor did she hear the plea for something to quench her bdies thirst. Shiana could have helped Melusine by using one of the potions which she had collected during her travels for the changelings essence. Sure, the effect of the potion would affect the water fairy much quicker that way since she absorbed any liquid with her body to prevent herself from drying up. The changeling was still waiting for Shade to answer her and hoped that she still could have some fun with the sorceress.

Melusine barely noticed that she got picked up from the counter and carried close to Lena's exposed pussy. The sudden feeling of the warm and salty liquid flowing over her made her sigh with relieve. Not a single drop of the elf girls urine had the chance to spill over and hit the floor. The snall fairy absorbed everything except for what clung to her soaked clothes. Some of the liquid that passed through her garments was always sticking to the fabric without being removable except by Melusine's own magic. The water fairy groaned softly and sat up in Lena's hand i nly to fly towards her nose to place a soft kiss on it. "Thank you...I own my life to you..." Mel liooked down while a soft blush appeared on her cheeks. "Can I...do anything for you to...repay the favor?"

((Why of course. It's fantastic!))

Lena giggled when Melusine fluttered up and gave her a tiny pissy kissy, actually pretty happy that she'd managed to save the tiny girl and not just, you know, drown her in piss. "Well..." she said, more than a little awkward at the whole situation. "I was gonna go to the baths nearby and get cleaned up. Been on the road a while. Wanna join me for a bath and...um...stuff?" The bath house was well known for more than just cleanliness. In fact some remarkably filthy things went down in the opulent marble pools.

((Oh God, it's the bitchy trampoline!!! lol And I think you're right, Squishy. My bad.))

(Whovians, unite! Who was your first doctor? Mine was Christopher Eccleston.)

Melusine already had absorbed enough liquid for this day, but urine never lasted long no matter how much she could get bathed in. The young water fairy could drink what she needed to prevent herself from dieing, but bathing in it or being showered with it was much quicker and felt better too. This was the reason why the fairy looked up at Lena like she wanted to kiss her again. And the sound of doing other stuff besides hhaving a bath in water at a bath house was like icing on the cake for Melusine. She flew around the elf in circles and stopped in front of her. "You had me when you said bath!" She blushed a little bit and danced around in the air all of the sudden. "W-we can even...do other things too..."

Lena pulled on her skimpy armor and instantly felt more Wu Tang than before. She headed out the door with Cervantes between her little tits and Melusine fluttering about her shoulders, squinting in the sudden sunlight. "Ha, yeah, we can totally do other stuff too," she told the fairy as they traveled down the road. "Um...I hope you're not mad that all I had was pee." Of course, the fact that she'd enjoyed reviving the little fairy that way was something she wasn't about to admit.

As the high elf and the fairy made their way to the bath house, a Goblin girl, seemingly lost, stumbled on a rock right in front of them. Her hand shot out, grabbing onto Lena's bikini armor bottom and dragging it down. "Gods! I'm so sorry!" She got back up, adjusting her pink hair. "Here, let me fix that for you." Hand still on Lena's skimpy armor, the Goblin resettled the metal bikini on the elf's hips. "I'm Maya. Nice to meet you."

Melusine looked at the adorable yet dangerous kitten like she couldn't decide whether she should be afraid of it or get close enough to pet it. There were a lot of larger animals who mistook her for a snack and wanted to eat her, but luckily she could defend herself with her magic. Melusine's cheeks got a soft pink which made her blue skin look kinda purplish. "T-that wasn't the first time that I got saved that way..." She didn't want to admit that she kinda liked the feeling of warm urine splashing on her small body before she absorbed it a second after it touched her. Mel hoped that Lena didn't notice how she had opened her mouth to drink some of the golden nectar too when her life got saved by the naked elf girl. The sudden encounter with the goblin girl made her jump in the air which caused the water fairy to make an unwanted looping backwards. "Hello Maya...I'm Melusine." She noticed right at this moment that she had forgot to introduce herself to her saviour after thanking her with a wet kiss.

((Oh and my first Doctor was good old Four, Colin Baker. My parents had a bunch of old VHS tapes of it back in the day))

Despite having her pussy exposed to public view by the goblin's little accident, Lena was so used to public nudity that it didn't even bother her. In fact, showing off her patch of downy brown fuzz made her feel like the center of attention, which was always nice. "Hi Maya," she said. "I'm Lena. I guess I never introduced myself earlier, either," she said, a little embarrassed at her lack of manners. "Um, so, nice to meet you. We were just about to hit the bath house if you wanna join us. Might get a little weird, though." She turned and winked at Melusine to emphasize just how weird she wanted to get.

((Nice! Christopher Eccleston was mine, technically, but I've seen more of David Tennant. Caught the last bit of "Parting of Ways" and saw "Christmas Invasion" right after. What do you guys think of Peter Capaldi?))

Maya's eyes lit up. "Bath house, huh? Sure, I'll join you." She gave Lena a silly grin. She could feel her male member rising under her skimpy skirt. "If you think that things'll get weird with just you two, just wait. They're going to get really weird with me around." She fell right in step with Melusine and Lena. "I'm looking forward to this."

((Capaldi is interesting so far. Kind of a new face on the Doctor as a whole character, taking him in a darker direction where he doesn't put so much of a happy-go-lucky veneer over his scarred and broken self))

The public baths were a pretty swanky affair, a free-standing stone building with a pleasant garden surrounding it and expensive courtesans lounging languidly, lazing in lavish pools both hot and cool. While the stone walls of the structure offered a temple-like facade and privacy from the streets, the sun shone freely down into the baths through an open roof, and fresh air mingled with the perfumed scents of the exterior garden wafting through the tall, narrow arched windows.

Lena wasn't shy about much of anything at this point, so she just stripped her bikini armor and handed it to one of the serving girls for safe keeping. Cervantes went and jumped into a tiny kitten bath, where he totally stabbed some random people. The naked elf didn't waste any time wading into the nearest bath beneath a deliciously erotic statue of some random goddess. It felt so nice to feel clean water against her skin. She'd been out adventuring for a few days and hadn't felt clean in a while.

Leaning against a tree only a few paces up the trail from Lena, Maya, and Melusine, stood a blonde male, apparently a warrior of some fashion, clad in a suit of armor that appeared to be gunmetal grey in the dim light of the forested path. His eyes darted up from a scroll of parchment he was apparently perusing briefly and he offered some minor sense of decency as he saw Lena's apparently exposed pubic region. "Erm... Ah... Hello ladies... My apologies, I didn't intend to eavesdrop, I heard your introductions" he said pleasantly, swallowing hard and very much also attempting to swallow his rising lust at the sudden glimpse of Lena's lovely tuft of brown elven pubic hair.

His sexual fixation on women of non-human origins was very clearly on high alert within his body, the thin leggings around his crotch below the hauberk around his torso were leaving very little to the imagination for how interested he was. Still trying to hold up the thin veneer of modesty, he continued with more composure, looking to the side with his gauntlet-clad hand seemingly hiding the sight of Lena's exposed sex, and the bulge of Maya's hermaphrodite sex beneath her little battle-skirt, "Lady Lena, Lady Maya, Lady Melusine, It is very nice to meet you... I am Paladin Kelvin, this map I purchased in Averndell is apparently vague... I was hoping to find the bath house in this region... I assume it is in the direction you are heading now... If you aren't terribly averse to a man's company, I would appreciate having a better sense of direction... I of course will abide by your wishes and keep my distance if you prefer m'ladies..." He punctuated his request with a modest bow.

Though he spoke and acted like a proper gentleman, his mind was racing as he thought to himself with his bowed head hiding his internal struggle with his own lust, "Oh no... Oh dear gods... A High Elf... A Goblin... A Water Fairy... And they're all so gorgeous, I bet they... No... They're probably married or have boyfriends or they're lesbians, no way would they want some ignorant human like you... Pfff fuck that! All you have to do is let them see your body, they'll probably squirt in their panties when they see how perfectly shaped your cock is... Might not even fit in that fairy, but she does need to stay wet... The goblin might not be used to being treated like a woman but she'll love it... And that elf is just begging to get knocked up with a half-human baby showing off those sexy little lower lips of hers... NO! Th-They're probably all nice girls..."

Maya undressed after seeing Lena do so. Usually, she was a little shy about her dual sexes, but she figured "what the hell," and off came her clothes. She sank into the water beside Lena, scrubbing lightly at some of the road dust her body had accumulated during her travels. "Ahhh..." she sighed, loving the feeling of the sun-warmed water on her body. "That hits the spot."

"Oh hey," Lena said, admiring Maya's body as she got in the pool. "That's pretty cool, I didn't know you had boy parts." She waded over and sat down beside the goblin in the shallows, feeling not at all embarrassed about her road-worn body but perhaps looking forward to her next date with a razor. She looked around for the fairy, but couldn't see the tiny girl anywhere. Not surprising since she was only a few inches tall. Looking down at Maya, a big silly grin formed on her lips. "Mind if I give you a quick blowie? I've never tasted goblin sperm before."

Kelvin had opted to simply trot after the women as they'd apparently been far too busy with one another to notice him, or he wondered if he had simply imagined them. He shrugged the thought off inwardly and assumed his lust was getting the better of him, playing tricks on his eyes. Heading up the trail he eventually found the bath house and proceeded to deposit his armor and clothing into one of the waiting maiden's hands for cleaning before he proceeded out to the bath, naked as a jay bird, his clearly well-toned shoulders, arms, chest, and abdomen along with his chiseled v-shaped pelvic muscles on display in broad daylight. Yawning and whistling absent-mindedly, his manhood still half-erect from his recent encounter, he slipped into the water and let out an audible sigh of satisfaction before opening his eyes and seeing that Maya and Lena were apparently in the hot spring bath as well.

"Okay... Wait a minute... You two are a figment of my imagination right?!" he exclaimed with a quizzically raised eyebrow, unaware that the dark red crown of his manhood was bobbing at the surface of the water like a fishing lure.

Lena looked up at the guy on the other end of the pool and, as was generally the best course of action with questions like these, simply answered, "Yep, figment. Just got off the last figment train from figment town. I am not the droid you are looking for." She waved her hand in a classic Jedi mind trick gesture before blushing and realizing that she'd just flashed some armpit fuzz. She made a mental note to head to the cosmetic sorcery shop after this. Of course, she couldn't help noticing his floating doodad. "Oh look, another penis," she said, pointing to the bobbing wang.

(The new doctor is really god! I don't know why everyone was so worried about him being so bad. And I'm sorry for not answering sooner, I didn't have had the time to write a reply during my internship. Now I have enough time for that.)

Melusine could smell the scent of the scented water from this distance and flew towards it as fast as she could with fairy wings. She arrived first and didn't bother getting naked. Mel just dived into the hot water and breathed in the air that was in the water. This was her element, this was a place where she could stay forever as a bath house fairy and offer her services to the customers. The only problem with that was that she still wanted to see more of the world instead of settling down. Melusine used her magic while she was still under water to make her clothes vanish. This was one of the different ways to clean her garments. Another one would be by using a mix of highly purified holy water, liquid mercury and some of her own blood while she chanted a few words. Making her clothes disappear was a better method since it required only water surounding her body completely. Melusine swam up by using her wings like she was flying and looked around at her surroundings as soon as her head emerged from the water. "Oh, what have we here? Lena, is it time for the other stuff you mentioned earlier?" Being inside the hot water of the bath house and surrounded by only three other people who were naked too made her feel safe enough to not dive back into the water. She couldn't absorb all of the bath houses water and didn't do it since there was no need to do that. The golden shower which she had recieved from the elf girl was enough to quench her unusual thirst for a few hours, but she could always absorb more liquids whenever she wanted. The only problem with this was that it wouldn't reset her need of absorbing more which meant that she would have to get back to the bath house or find another source of water in a few hours.

Shiana was sleeping inside a bed with a woman and a man by her sides. She had some incredible sex with them instead of waiting any longer for the sorceress to use her body. Kneeling in front of Shade and looking up at her like she was waiting for an order got boring after a while. A couple wanted to have some kinky sex with the changeling and invited her for a threesome. The man was hung like a horse while the woman was a draenei, a mix of human and dragon. Shiana woke up by her two new friends and had another round of amazing sex with them before she left with enough sexual energy inside her gelatinous body to perform a weak healing spell. Maybe now the sorceress would have her way with her, but meeting someone else who she didn't already know would be fine too.

Nodding along with Lena's comment, Kelvin pursed his lips. "Right, right of course, obviously... Not the droids I'm looki- HEY WAIT A MINUTE! Figments of imagination don't see wangs, you ARE real!" he punctuated his sudden realization by standing up and pointing a finger at the elf and goblin duo, his own manhood quickly springing up from its half-ready state into full alert, as if it was self-aware and quite delighted to be noticed.

Then the fairy girl made her re-appearance and he was feeling a bit intoxicated with lust, his manhood pointing out from between his legs at the trio more eagerly than his finger was moments ago. He took note of Lena's armpit hair and wondered if she had some sort of hirsute fetish or perhaps she was simply off traveling for such a long time that it hadn't occurred to her to groom as often as a woman might prefer. He settled back down into the water and allowed himself to float on his back, his manhood draped up on his lower belly, the mushroom cap of his manhood edging past his navel. His eyes drooped, half-closed, as he spoke through his lust-drunk haze, "Well if any of you figments feel like fooling around with a human's girthy wedding tackle... Make yourself at home."

Back
Top Bottom