Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

"Thank you," he nodded his gratitude and entered the Cock's Crow, Grom hopefully not far behind.

"Quiet place," he remarked absently as they walked through the tavern.

Revnarh said:
Shiana looked at Vanethen with lusty eyes and blushed hile he was gropping her. "Of course they are the real deal. And I'd love to come with you to have some fun..."

Lilith thought that maybe her host was the reason why she didn't like the light that came from the changelings body. She looked at the tiefling and nodded, following him and the other woman to a more private room.

Shiana disrobed by changing her clothes back into her skin and stood naked in the middle of the room. Her two cocks began to grow back thanks to her lust and got rock-hard.

Lilith looked at the two members with hungry eyes and then at Vanethen. "Don't worry, I'll handle her cocks while you use her other holes." She placed herself on her hands and knees to present her pussy and ass to shiana who didn't wait and began to fuck her in one go. There was no need for any lube thanks to the changelings slimey body.

"Well shite, haven't seen that in a while. I seen one with both a cock an pussy, that was a fun night." Van dropped his gear and began fumbling with buckles and straps. Finally standing in his own buff he watched the two for time, stroking himself to full standing.

"Now if there ain't somethin that can bring us all together. Fuckin' bliss." With a chuckle and lick of his lips the Tiefling joined in as well. "Now if we can get a good rhythm going this will be just..." He chuckled at the irony, "Heavenly."

how_is_you said:
Gale watched appreciatively as his lover stripped down to nothing. It was quite the show, and something that his member greatly enjoyed, the hard shaft making a tent in the fabric of his trousers. He waited until she was finished before approaching her, his hands landing on her hips once more as she was once again kissed.

-- -- --

Rosethorn smirked as the wizard almost jumped out of his skin at her surprise visit. She didn't answer his plea to no longer do such things to him. His question, though, issued quite the smile from the wood elf. "I have my reasons. And our Lord is not too happy with the performance of your objective."

Erica closed her eyes as Gale kissed her again. She moved her hands to his hips, working at removing the assassin's clothing starting with his trousers.

--------

Alexander's blue eyes met with Rosethorn's gold ones. "N-Not happy?" he stammered. The young wizard ran a nervous hand through his hair. "B-But I thought things were going well...?" He gave the wood elf a sheepish grin. "I know I'm close to getting Gale to rejoin our ranks. I just need a couple more days." He took her hand. "Why don't we go get a drink or something?" He started to reach up to take her hood down, then stopped. "Why is it that you always have your hood up? Are you ashamed of your beauty?"

Gale helped, removing his hands from her hips and moving to assist in the removal of his trousers. They were soon off with their combined lust, and his long shaft sprang free. He grinned into their kiss and pulled away, his eyes looking into hers. "I think it likes you."

-- -- --

The wood elf gave a cute little giggle as he stammered, though to anyone else the fact she was giggling at such a thing might be considered creepy or just all around bad. When he said that his target was close to rejoining their ranks, and then offered the drink, Rosethorn raised an eyebrow. She was about to reply before he made the comment on her hood and beauty. Though blushing, her voice and composure remained. "I choose to wear the hood up to maintain a lack of identification to others. As far as the drink goes...I have an offer." She removed her hand from his and placed it on his shoulder. "If I accept this drink and whatever follows, you must promise to have Gale recruited within the week."

Erica laughed, taking Gale's member in her hand. "Of course it does," she said, almost purring the words. She gave his shaft a few strokes, even though it seemed to be at full attention already. She sat on the edge of the bed, legs spread, inviting him to come and take her with a simple "come hither" gesture.

--------

Alex sighed, shaking his head. The young wizard considered his options. On the one hand, he could decline and miss the opportunity to enjoy Rosethorn's company. On the other, he could agree with her terms and attempt to either convince Gale to join or kill him, and go out with Rosethorn. "It'll be tough, but I think I can do it," he decided. "Gale's not an easy target, even though I'm trying my hardest." He gave the wood elf a genuine smile. "It's a deal. I'll have him by the end of the week, Rosethorn."

Gale soon became unable to reply to her comments, moaning slightly as pleasure rushed through him as she stroked the shaft. His eyes landed right on her wet pussy when she spread her legs, and waited for her signal before advancing forward. When he did, he grinned as he did it and held her close, moaning as he slid inside of her.

-- -- --

Rosethorn couldn't help but frown at his lack of confidence in his abilities. Outside of their Lord, Alex was one of the most powerful mage he knew of, just as herself was the most skilled archer their Lord had ever laid eyes on. He soon accepted, and she laughed airily. "This doesn't mean we are dating. Just two comrades spending time together." With that in his mind, she walked past him, knowing playing hard to get would stir up some emotions in him for sure.

Lilith and Shiana were already working on a rhythm. The changeling was fucking the demoness in her two holes and waited for Van to fuck her too. It was some time that she got ridden while she was riding someone at the same time. Most of her masters had only wanted to use her holes while her mistresses either did the same or focused more on her cock. "Don't just stand there...pound my pussy or ass to oblivion..."

Erica moaned as Gale entered her, taking the assassin in her arms and holding him close as he did the same to her. She matched his pace easily, their hips meeting with a slight slap sound. The dragoness gave little moans with each thrust, feeling her lover bottom out every time.

--------

Alexander grabbed Rosethorn's hand as she walked past him. "I know it's not a date," he said, sounding a little upset. "But I also know how you feel about me." The young wizard hoped that the wood elf wouldn't turn around and see him blushing as he spoke. "I... I feel the same, Rosethorn. I've been watching you since we were younger, a-and I want to be with you."

Gale felt her hips follow his movements, letting him know that this time he was in control of the situation as well as what transpired here. He grinned and put his mouth in the crook of Erica's neck, suckling it and kissing there as he started to speed up whilst also bottoming out still.

-- -- --

The wood elf gave no resistance to being stopped, her heart breaking slightly at the upset tone in his voice. Then, she heard what she thought she would never hear, the reciprocating of her feelings. She smiled underneath the hood, moving her hand so it was grasping onto his before tugging gently. "Come on. Let's go get that drink."

"Right, got distracted y'see? Fuck me that's sexy as hell." Van said, distracted by the sight of a double hung futa fucking what appeared to be some sort of lady demon. Hahaha, one for the ancestors right here he thought to himself. "Ye'll have to tell me what you two ladies are so I can have proper record of ya. I don't want to be forgettin' this y'see." With a sly grin he saddled up behind shiana and spit right onto his hand. He smeared it over the tip of his cock and gave himself a good couple of strokes to cover the shaft as well. With his dry hand he gripped shiana by her hip, his 'wet' hand just above the base of his cock. He teased her pussy first by slapping and rubbing the head of his dick against her outer lips. With a groan he pushed himself into her and immediately matched lilith and shiana's rhythm. "

Erica panted as Gale sped up, still keeping up with his pace. She gave a lusty sigh as he kissed her neck, moving her hand up to hold his head there for a moment. Her increased heart rate could easily be felt through her skin.

-- -- --

Alex smiled as he followed Rosethorn, his hand in hers, into the tavern section. The young wizard's happiness was clearly evident in his steps.

However, his happiness was not to last. Just as soon as they entered the tavern, Alexander saw the man hunting him. "Dammit!" he swore, pulling Rosethorn to the side and into a small crowd. "That's the guy! He's been at every town I've gone to, waiting to capture me. I'm fairly certain that he's some sort of bounty hunter." His words came out in a rushed whisper as he leaned close to the wood elf girl.

The man calling himself Mikal looked up just as Alexander disappeared behind the crowd. He caught a blur of hair the color of fresh-threshed wheat. His eyes chilled.

"Alex?" he called out. The tone of his voice barely rose above room-level, yet his words cut through the crowd like tempered knives. "Alex, is that you?" He began pushing politely through the surrounding patrons. He looked concerned and curious - every bit the honest relative worried for his runaway cousin.

Only his eyes would betray him. Only his eyes, iced over in cold caution, would give away his true intentions.

"Why don't you come out, Alex." His gaze flickered from face to face, trying to find his target. "It's time to put these games to rest."

Lilith was moaning thanks to the feeling of having a ten inch large and three inch thick cock in her pussy as well as in her tight ass at the same time. She loved to be double penetrated and kinda wished that there was a third dick that could use her throat. "I'm a demon...who gots trapped...inside a human...Magnolia tried to turn me into her slave...but something went wrong...and now I take over control...whenever I can..." There was no need for Van to use any lube. Shiana's body was wet and slippery enough to allow an adult dragon to fuck her without hurting her gelatinous body. The only thing that happened was that she got stretched out, but she had loved it everytime when the dragon had fucked her in the past. "I'm a changeling...and you can fuck me...without any preparations...just fuck me however...you want..." She moaned when Vanethen teased her before he began to fuck her. Shiana never had felt the sensation of being ridden while she rode someone before and she liked it.

Gale could definitely feel her heart speeding up, and smiled as her palm held his head in place. He was more than happy to oblige, moaning into her skin as he fucked his love, his cock driving deep into her over and over again.

-- -- --

Rosethorn grinned and followed his joyous steps with ease before squeaking as she was yanked into a small crowd of people. Alex's rushed whispers about the reasoning for their sudden detour made her smile and glance at this hunter from under her hood. "Paladin. Easy enough to tell. Quite unusual for them to follow a specific person. You aren't quite dark enough to earn that sort of will from one." She looked to Alex. "No offense."

Erica shivered as her walls clamped down on Gale's member, her juices covering his crotch. She stopped moving her hips and just let her lover keep going. "G-Gale..." she moaned. "Don't stop..."

--------

Alexander took a quick look through the crowd they'd hidden in. The man was getting closer. "I know he's a paladin, but I don't know why he's targeting me." The young wizard started to chant a spell, a purplish glow coming to his eyes. One they were completely purple, he stopped chanting and locked his gaze on Rosethorn's. "Where would you like to go? I'm ready to teleport us outta here."

Mikal stopped immediately as Alexander started chanting. He parted his cloak, looking down at the amulet resting on his chest - the holy symbol of the Monastic Order. It was burning bright blue. Someone was using dark magic...

He looked up, swift eyes once again taking stock of every face in the crowd. This time, he found his target. He watched Alex' eyes misted over into purple, a familiar slew of incantations on his lips. Mikal's teeth clenched. A teleportation spell.

"Alexander," his voice cut clean through the crowd, cutting like steel and snapping like a whip. "In the name of Saint Soleil, STOP."

He was barreling through the crowds.

Alex's eyes widened in fear as the man rushed towards them. "Dammit!" He decided right then that he was going to one of his favorite places - a mountaintop fortress owned by the Lord of Darkness. Right as the paladin finished pushing through the crowds to capture Alexander - and most likely Rosethorn as well - they disappeared, the purple mist of the spell hanging around for a little while after.

The two escapees reappeared just inside the mountain fortress. Alex sighed in relief. "That was way too close for comfort..." He held Rosethorn close. "There's gotta be some way we can make him stop. I just don't know how to do it."

Grom witnessed all that had happened in the tavern and as he closed the door behind him all within could see him locking the door and that his axe was in his other hand. He did not have a happy face. Two things had just happened that he hated worse then spilling ale. A Magic user and a Paladin.

A shorter female, clad in dark leather and a black cloak stepped into the scene. Her rosy hair, was fallen into her eyes. One hand was rest against the hilt of a blade blade strapped to her hip. With quick movements, he managed to step him self in front of the Paladin charging after Alex. "Now let's wait a moment here." The short female said, refusing to move from the position she had just placed her self. "You're scaring the fella'." She stated, a little giggle in the back of her throat.

She was indeed short, standing at a height of 5'2. Yet at 20 years of age and still at the peak of her physical shape, she wasn't exactly one to be messed with.

After her statement, she took a few steps, quickly shifting to face the Paladin. She flipped her hair out of her face, exposing rosy eyes, and a clean, slender face. Her body, being slender, was covered by the midst of leather she had around her, as well as her cloak.

She knew what she had gotten her self into, as she does all the time. She knew, that she now had pissed off a Paladin. 'This'll be fun.' She thought to her self.

The man who called himself Mikal leaped as Alex cast his spell, timing his jump to the cadence of his words. He was going to make it - Alex hadn't finished the spell yet. He would get this bastard yet...

Unfortunately, he didn't count on the shorter female moving in to block his path as he charged forward. At 6' 1" 190 lbs he completely dwarfed the poor girl - and at his current speed, he wasn't able to stop. Realizing that he was going to hit the girl, he opted for the collision that would result in the least damage to her. He would attempt to throw his arms around her in a massive bear hug, keeping her close to his chest and bringing her with him as he hit the floor. He twisted his body and took the brunt of the impact on his armored shoulder, absorbing most of the fall.

If successful, the stranger wouldn't waist a moment. "Pardon me," he managed through grit teeth, pushing the girl off his body and leaping to his feet to face Alex and accomplice once more ... only to find them both vanished. He'd finished the spell.

"Damn the gods..." he swore, smacking his fist against a nearby table. He'd been so close. Now he'd have to track the little vagrant all over again. How many innocent people would die by the time he managed to hunt him down once more? He looked back at the girl, struggling with his frustration. Had it not been for her, he would have had him. "I don't think you realize what you've done, so I won't arrest you as an accomplice." He brushed off his cloak, his eyes as cold as winter frost. "But you should understand that you've unwittingly allowed a murderer to escape justice tonight."

Breathing deep and quelling his anger, Mikal turned to face Grom. He looked suspiciously at the closed door and the broad ax in the orc's hand.

"Steady, friend," he spoke calmly, meeting Grom's eyes carefully, "let's talk for a moment. As you can doubtless gather, I am not a guard from Southport. I apologize for lying to you, but I had no way of knowing that you weren't an accomplice of the Lord of Darkness." He stepped forward, throwing back his cloak and revealing a full cuir boulli form-fitted over mail. An amulet rested on his chest, perhaps a familiar insignia to the orc - a single candle transfixed within a shining eight-pointed star. The symbol of Saint Soleil.

"Let me start over. I am Adrian, son of Robert, heir-abandoned of House Arkos, Soleillan Knight of the Monastic Order, Paladin of the One True God and servant of the Eternal Light." A frost-blue glow flashed over his eyes as he mentioned the Eternal Light. "That," he said, extending his hand to the orc, "is the truth, Grom Fellhammer. I cry your pardon for my deceitfulness, and I beg you the honor of a second introduction."

He looked over at the girl. "As for you - that boy that I was trying to apprehend goes by the name of Alexander. He's wanted for several accounts of murder and practition of the dark arts. I've hunted him across four towns and three cities. Tonight was the closest I've ever gotten to catching him." He strained to suppress a growl. "And I should have had him."

Gale groaned as his love begged for him not to stop and despite this thought he would have to. He may just have to cum inside again, and while he was sure she would enjoy that, he had another thing he wanted to see. "Erica...can I...can I cum outside?"

-- -- --

Rosethorn watched this scene unfold, her eyes darting between the approaching paladin and Alex. There was a reason she was silent during the wizard's request, as she herself wanted to see where this could lead. She saw the last moment of the paladin toppling over before the scene changed to the familiar mountain fortress. She had been here before to torture accomplices and witnesses and had lured many a target here to execute them. Not before she had her fun of course.

With a manic giggle, the wood elf broke from his grasp and stood, spinning and walking away from him with her arms wide. "That was so much fun! The suspense! The fear in your eyes." Her eyes watched him react before she laughed. "Your face was priceless when you saw him coming and I did nothing, Alex. You should have seen it."

He may have been tall for a Softskin but Grom was a head taller. As Grom stood inches from Adrain he narrowed his eyes slightly "Aye I know of your Order " he reaches into a pocket and sets 3 rings each bearing the same symbol. " I know them all to well exspecially 3 knights who murdered my brother because he didn't belive in the same God as they..." Grom had a visable anger in his eyes as his grip tightened on his axe "So far my tally is that wizard has given to me while a Paladin lies to me..." he was nose to nose with Adrain "So tell me son of Robert... how should I measure your words?" he questioned. He snorted and stepped back and grabbed a tankard of ale. He shivered his shoulders of Wolf furs letting the glint of Orcish plate be seen his hand still bearing the red tinted axe.

Erica nodded, unable to do much else. She was curious about what her lover was going to do. Her red eyes watched him closely.

--------

Alex closed his eyes for a moment, putting a hand up to his head. Long distance teleportation spells took a lot out of him. "Rosethorn, sometimes I wonder if I'll ever understand you..." he muttered. The young wizard opened his eyes and flashed a smile at the wood elf archer. "I guess it was fun. I just don't want to do it again for a while." He moved to her side quickly, embracing her again and leaning in to kiss her cheek. "I'm just glad we're safe for now."

Adrian looked down at the rings. He recognized them at once - tokens of esteem given to members of his church for demonstrations of valor and piety. If he had to wager, he'd of guessed that the men who killed Grom's brother were Inquisitors, not Soleillan Knights. While the murder of those who refused to conform to the Faith of the Light was strictly forbidden by his Order's Creed, most knew that the Inquisition took certain 'liberties' when it came to interpreting the Creed. The fact that it'd been an orc probably didn't help.

Knights, however, were married to the Creed. To break it was unthinkable - unforgivable. Murdering someone just for thinking differently than he did was as heinous to Adrian as it was to anyone else. Perhaps moreso.

"I cannot help if members of my Order have defiled the Holy Creed and spilled innocent blood," Adrian explained. He did not back down or shy away as Grom came within inches of his face, his expression calm and reserved, his eyes frosted and cool. "I can only offer you my sincerest apologies on behalf of the Monastic Order, and a fair trial in the courts of Citadel, if you so please." He spread his hands - an invitation of amity. "As for how you should measure my words ... I have no basis to give you save my honor as a Paladin and my dignity as a man. I hope that you will give me the opportunity to prove myself an honest man to you."

He resisted the urge to grip his sword. The rings in Grom's hand told more than just a story about his past - it identified Grom as a capable warrior. Not just anyone could kill the soldiers of the Monastic Order. Though Adrian was not afraid to battle the orc if it came to that, he would prefer to settle things peacefully.

Grom chuckled putting away the ring " No use of a Trial for the dead." Grom drank the last from the tankard and set it on the table "And how would I let you prove your worth to me Soft skin?" he questioned.
He had seen many of his kind hunted and killed by Man. Grom had no love for their kind and wouldn't of minded spreading some gore about the place but he awaited to hear his words.

Back
Top Bottom