Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

This had to be his first time experiencing mage prejudice, mainly since he was adorable. Of course, the young mage was not going to take a knife to the face sitting down. "Goblin Punch!" he yelled out, aiming for the man's beer gut.

[[The man was surprisingly quick for his size, his meaty hand catching Lugae's before it could connect with his flabby paunch. He twisted his wrist and sent the young mage flying onto a table in the middle of the tavern. The patrons at said table exited in a hurry, not wanting to get in the middle of the bar fight.]]

Gale looked at his love, chuckling as she noted the cobbler. That was probably the baby talking. He scans the menu as well, his hand restricted by hers as Lugae went flying. With the free hand, he looked at the man antagonizing his party member and held him still with his shadow magic. Then, he wondered what to eat. "I kinda want the steak." He then looked to Lugae. "What would you like his punishment to be?"

Shiana stood up from the small orgy she had and took a last look at the unconcious men laying on the ground in the middle of the street. She giggled and walked into the inn to eat something. Sure, semen and pussy juice was delicious, but it was more like a drug for her. She could feed of it for a while, but the taste of real food was still something that she appreciated. Shiana had finally managed to hide her two large cocks again and had covered her own body with a dark coat that hid most of her glowing body. She was still high and didn't notice anyone of her comrades in the inn when she sat down on a chair. Shiana took a look at the menu after one of the many waiters had brought it to her. She wasn't sure what she should order and took her time to decide what she wanted to eat.

Lilith had finished her meal and left Maddie in the room so she could sleep for a while. The demoness let Magnolia take back the control over her own body as soon as she had left the room. Maggie's stomach began to growl which was the reason why she headed for an empty table. The young witch ordered a large mug of honey mead and a well done steak with mashed potatoes and baked beans as well as a tomato soup and a mixed salad. She wasn't sure what she wanted to order for dessert and decided that she would eat the appetizer and the main course first before she thought about ordering more food.

[[The man struggled against Gale's magic hold, loudly protesting and shouting his hatred for mages. In the meantime, one of the other barmaids came over to the couple's table, ready to take their order.]]

Erica quickly scanned over the menu again before placing her order. She glared at the man who attacked Lugae. "I swear, if he keeps going on like that I'm gonna have to put a knife in him," she said, looking back over to Gale. She realized that her grip on his hand had tightened, so she let go.

Gale had some intense mastery of his magic, able to subconsciously h9ld this hatred spitting man in place while holding his conversation with Erica. He felt his love release the grip on his hand after she had made her order to the barmaid and smiled, placing his own order based on the loudness of his stomach growling to each item of food. Once the barmaid had left, he turned his attention to the attacker of Lugae. "Should I kill him?"

(Quick! Roll a d20!)

[[The man, hearing both Erica's and Gale's comments, changes his tune in a hurry. He begged for mercy, and if he could have, he would have fallen to his knees at Lugae's feet. Instead, he continued to stuggle against Gale's magic hold.]]

Erica spotted a maid circling the room with a bread basket. As the young woman went by, the dragoness swiped a couple good-sized loaves from the basket. "Gods, I don't know if it's just me or the baby's talking, but I'm starving!" She quickly tore into one of the loaves, stuffing her face with the warm bread. She placed the second loaf in the middle of the table, just in case Gale wanted some.

(I got a 16. What happens now? And should I roll another d20 for for Lilith and Magnolia too?)

A waitress brought Magnolia her ordered food and walked then over to the next table to take orders, refilling drinks, bringing more bread to guests or cleaning empty tables after someone had left.

Shiana asked one of the waiters if they had anything on the menu with a "special" dressing while she was rubbing her hand against his crotch. He said that he'd ask the chef and left with a bulge in his pants.

(That's up to you. :) If you wanna attack the drunk guy, go ahead. I was really aiming that more at how_is_you, but I guess we can all roll a d20. I got 3.)

(Well in that case...;))

Shiana noticed the drunk man and walked towards him with a slutty smile on her lips and a horny look in her eyes. "Hello handsome...how about you calm down so we both can have some fun?" She showed him her cleavage and pressed her chest against his body. "Why are you wasting your energy for your anger when you could use it to pound my holes instead with your cock?" Shiana had gotten closer to him and had whispered the last sentence into the mans ear so only he could hear what she was saying. She was so close to him that she could rub her hand on his crotch in a teasing way by brushing the tips of her fingers over his cock, letting them trail up and down on his hopefully growing bulge. SShiana hoped that this worked and that she could kill two birds with one stone: helping her friends getting rid of this drunk man with the intention to get fucked by him.

(I'm using that rolled 16 and let Shiana try to seduce him!)

(Well, that certainly works. I'll see if I can get him released from Gale's magic hold.)

[[The man continued to struggle, this time out of lust for Shiana. He tried to move his arm to reach up and grope her, but he couldn't still. He gave up, just floating there in the magic holding him.]]

(Hmm... Then Gale continues to ignore the man, leaving him to whatever fate the others have in store for him! XD)

Shiana had noticed that her seduction had showed an effect on the drunk man. She was glad that he could move freely again and pressed herself against his body again. "Now how about we two go to a more private place to have some fun?"

Magnolia had finished eating her salad and began to eat her soup now. It came with a delicious garlic bread that was roasted over an open flame for a minute which gave it a crunchy crust while the inside was still soft.

Grom walked along the muddy path leading into town. He had walked far in his travels. He had a pipe in his tusked mouth and as the smoke exhaled from his nose he looked to the outskrits of town. "I hope they have a proper inn in this place." He complained to himself as he patted the rain water from the furs that adorned his green skinned body making his way into town his axe on standby.

(I'm giving you control of the man, Revnarh, so feel free to do what you please with him. :))

Alexander walked alone through the outskirts of Averndell, minding his own business, when he bumped into a tall, muscular Orc fellow carying a large war axe. The young wizard bowed to the man. "So sorry, sir. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." He gave the fur-clad Orc a once-over, seeing that he was not one to be messed with. "Perhaps I could buy you a strong drink at the inn just inside town?"

Grom looked to the softskin and he smiled the best an Orc could and laughed loudly "A drink? Hell I just might buy you a meal to beef you up for later." he joked to Alexander. He outed his pipe and put it into his vest pocket and looked around and sniffed the air. "Smell that Softskin.... It's drinkin time." he laughed out and slapped him on the back wraping a large burly green arm around the poor wizard he set off to find a proper tavern or inn.

Shiana vanished with the drunk man into one of the more private rooms. She came back after a while with a happy grin on her face and sat back down at her table. The man was still inside the room and would sleep in the bed till the next morning. Shiana looked at the waiter with a happy smile when he brought her a speciality of the inn that had semen in it. She whispered into his ear that he could expect a tip from her and sucked on her finger in a suggestive way. She started to dig into her meal and enjoyed the taste of the salad with the special sauce.

Magnolia had finished her soup by now and was waiting for her main course. She asked a waiter to refill her glass of wine and thanked him when he placed a new bottle on her table after he had refilled her glass.

Alex nearly lost his balance when the Orc slapped hus back. Thankfully, the burly man grabbed onto him before he could fall flat on his face. The young wizard ran a hand through his light hair. "Maybe we could go to the Cock's Crow? I hear that they have the finest drinks this side of the Great Northern River," he suggested, attempting to lead the way to the inn. With Grom's grip on his shoulder, it made the going very hard for the platinum blonde to gain any purchase on the ground as they walked along.

Gale felt his grip on the man release as Shana took him away somewhere. He chuckled a bit, turning his attention back to the woman he loved. He took his half loaf of bread and laughed a bit as Erica Wolfe down her bread. His own mouth full, he chewed the surprisingly delicious bread and swallowed, humming in his satisfaction.

Grom shrugged and looked around them and in a unsure manner he look to his new friend "I'll let you lead Soft skin. Afterall your buying the drinks." he said with a firm squeese of the wizard's shoulders he let him lead on.

Erica gave Gale a happy smile, wiping crumbs from her face as she finished her loaf of bread. Right as she was about to say something, the young maid serving them set their platters of food before them. The dragoness made a cute little happy sound at the sight of the dish. She grabbed her fork and dug in, rapidly consuming the beef cobbler.

--------

Alex winced at the force behind Grom's squeeze. He led the Orc to the inn and seated himself at the bar, getting the bartender's attention. After ordering an ale for himself, he turned to the greenskin. "Now, my friend, what would you like?"

Shiana noticed two men entering the inn and hoped that she could be spitroasted by them. She continued eating her meal and was waiting for them both to notice which shouldn't be too hard since she was the only woman whose skin was glowing under her clothes.

Gale was ready to listen to his woman intently, but then the actual entrees came to them and she was distracted by her food once more. He laughed and dug into his meal at a much less intense pace than her, watching her wolf down the beef cobbler like a ravenous animal would to a deer. "Enjoying the meal, Erica?"

Grom made a face as he thought deeply. After scratching his chin his face brightens "I've traveled many places in my years. Any true drunk like myself should know one of the best brews to even curl the arse hairs of a Dragon. Thunder Brew. Dwarven Thuder brew. " he proclaimed and beat a meaty fist against his chest. He noticed a softskin female glowing in the background "By Grummsh's eye am I that drunk that I'm seeing things" he said to him self and rubbed his miscolored eyes.

Back
Top Bottom