Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

Kay had primed the boy, and now Aria's sucking, bobbing and scent were proving too much. "M-Miss Aria!" he gasped out, before the elf felt spurts of his rich arcane cum fill her mouth. The boy mage panted heavily on the bed. "S-Sorry Miss Kay," he whimpered, knowing she wanted his seed.

Kay's eyes went wide with panic. "W-wait! Please don't swallow!" she squeaked, rushing up to kiss Aria on the mouth and force her tongue in. She probed as deep as she could, trying to lick whatever remained of Lugae's semen from the elf's cheeks and tongue. A little residue was better than nothing, but she wished she could have experienced the sheer bliss of male fluid splashing against the back of her throat. Just that little bit of cream was enough to recharge the little succubus' batteries a bit. Her chest swelled just a bit and her body became ever so slightly more curved. She put her hand on Lugae's cheek, smiling. "I wish you'd held onto that for me, but...I'm not mad or anything. Just...please try to get the next one inside of me?"

Maddie was startled to run into Magnolia in the public room of the inn, though her immediate transformation into Lilith didn't surprise her. "Oh, hello," she said quietly. "I...I don't know if my body is right for sex. It's...I'm a bit abnormal." She knew enough about human anatomy to know that a vagina was supposed to be pink and not pitch black.

Aria met Kay's mouth, trying to share as much of Lugae's seed with her as she could, she felt bad for taking Kay's source of sustenance. "I'm sorry, sweetie," she said. " His next load is all yours. Her mouth met Kay's one more as her hand gently began to stroke Lugae's youthful package, already getting ready for another round.

Kay squeaked in surprise when Aria kissed her, it was so unexpected. Her arms flailed for a moment, not sure where to go, but eventually found their way to Aria's breasts and she squeezed hard enough to mix a twinge of pain with the pleasure. "W-wow!" she gasped, breaking the kiss at last. She felt every nerve in her body lighting up, and desperately needed to make love to the adorable elf girl. "Can...can you...b-bend over for me?"

Lugae felt a little relieved that they weren't angry. Their tender strokes were slowly getting his little package hard again. He gently sat up, watching the two girls.

"I'm a little bit abnormal too. Who cares what's normal and what not? Your body should be right for sex after I used a certain spell. It works only temporarely for a few hours though. But don't worry, that should be enough time for us to enjoy each others company..." Lilith led Maddie into one of the inns rooms and closed the door behind them as soon as they had entered it. She began to chant a few words in a demonic language for a few minutes. Her hands began to glow black and energy was flooding into the necromancers pussy. "There, it should work now for the rest of this night. How about you get on the bed and spread your legs so we can test weither my spell worked or not..."

Aria turned and bent over for Kay, spreading her legs and offering herself to the succubus. She felt herself moisten at the situation she was in, between Lugae's cock and Kay's tiny naked form. She couldn't resist taking Lugae back in her mouth, slurping and sucking in the sloppiest, wettest blowjob she could.

Lugae groaned loudly as Aria took his little cock back. The erotic sounds of her slurping brought him back to full hardness. He tried to look over her head at what Kay was doing.

Kay watched with widening eyes as Aria arranged herself face down and ass up for her. She leaned in behind the elf and pulled her cheeks apart, spreading her privates as wide open as possible. The scent of her unwashed ass and pussy was almost overwhelming, like a powerful drug that filled her head with warmth and made her tingle all over. She dove in and gave that sloppy wet organ a long, slow lick from the very front of her cleft, across the glistening chasm and up into the humid valley of her ass. She didn't care about the stubble or the funk from a week on the road, in fact it was even more intoxicating that she could have Aria like this, without all the prep and pageantry girls normally went through for sex. She stuck her tongue out as hard as she could and started jabbing it into the tightly clenched rosebud off her anus, wriggling the red member as deep as she could into Aria's backdoor.

Maddie collapsed on the bed, stiff as a board and feeling horribly awkward about the situation. At Lilith's behest, she pulled down her underwear and set it aside, though she kept her dress pushed down over her pitch black pussy to hide the organ she was ashamed of. There did seem to be some tingling, at least, so it seemed that the spell may have worked. But she was still too nervous to be truly aroused yet, and would need Lilith to lead the way. "I...I don't really know what to do next. Am I supposed to do something to your breasts?" She felt like such a novice.

how_is_you said:
Gale looked directly at Erica as she answered his question, smiling a bit and nodding. "Sounds quite familiar to my story. Though mine is much more...tragic." He grew solemn at that, missing the comment about the 'food' served here. His ears and peripheral vision did catch her pleading question and stare, and that broke Gale down a lot. He grinned and held her hand tight, closing his eyes as both of them glowed purple for a brief moment. Then, they disappeared, reappearing in the bar of the inn in town. The assassin let out a breath. "Better, Erica?"

Erica sighed in relief, taking in the familiar sights of the inn. "Much better." She turned to face her love. "More tragic?" she asked. "Is that what... he... was talking about?" The dragoness started leading the way to a room, unconsciously going to the same room they'd been in before. She sat on the bed once they were in. "What happened, Gale?"

Lilith smiled when she saw how stiff the little necromancer was. "You're kinda tense...try to relax and let me do all the work..." She walked over to Maddie and lifted her dress to have a better look at her pussy. The demoness licked her lips and vanished under the fabric only to start eating out the cute necromancer. Lilith began feeding on Maddie's snatch by licking the outer labia with her long demonic tongue. She kinda licked the bitter, yet sweat taste of her pussy and felt like she couldn't get enough of it. Her tongue ran through every single spot of the black pussy and flicked across the little nub above it before she got a taste of the insides as well. Lilith closed her eyes and buried her face into Maddie's crotch. She inhaled the mixed scent of death and life while she licked every part of the young looking girls pussy. The tip of her long red tongue poked at the entrance of Maddie'swomb while her nose rubbed against the black clitoris. Lilith moaned thanks to the delicious taste of the necromancers juices and began to moan which caused her tongue and nose to vibrate.

Gale sighed as they entered the room and his love asked what had happened. He thought about it for a second before closing the door slowly behind them and taking a deep breath. "Well...where to start..." He pulled a chair over and sat across from her, wringing his hands together as he began. "Well...ummm...I used to be a caretaker for an orphanage. I love kids, still do, the way they are so innocent and pure just...it really warms my heart to this day." He gave a small smile before continuing. "Well, I woke up one morning and had all of the kids gathering around me as breakfast was being made. I had a habit of telling stories to them that my father told me to entertain them. Then, I felt...possessed by something. I blacked out, and when I came to..." The assassin felt himself tear up and he paused, his hands now fists, one over the other. "When I came to the children were slaughtered, the cook, slaughtered, and I was covered in their blood." Then he broke loose, crying into his hands.

Erica listened to her love's story, gasping at the mention of slaughtering the children and cook. She went over to him and put an arm around his shoulders in an attempt to comfort him. "You know what, Gale? As horrible as that was, it's in the past. It's part of what makes you you." She kissed him on the cheek. "I wouldn't have you any other way. I love you."

Gale felt Erica immediately move to comfort him, a gesture he had not seen from anyone in quite some time after he told this story. Usually he ended up being hated or shunned, treated like monster, but Erica accepted it. Gale felt her warm kiss on his cheek and couldn't help but smile through his tears. "You sure I'm not a monster?"

[[A portal to the Warp opens up and Lena, sensing a moment of tender vulnerability, reaches out and boops Gale's nose]]

"Boop."

[The portal closes once again, the ritual of the Boopening finished]]

If anything, Maddie grew stiffer as the foreign sensations of Lilith's tongue whipped through her body. She wasn't even used to having a working vagina, let alone having a demon's tongue slithering up through it. She whimpered when it started burrowing into her cervix, unsure of whether it was supposed to go that deep. "Um...I think...I think you're going into my uterus. I...I don't know if that's okay! "

Lugae panted and moaned, gripping the bedsheets. Seeing what Kay was doing, he reluctantaly pulled himself from Aria's drooling mouth. He crawled behind Kay, leaning in to lick her own petite pink.

Erica moved to straddle his lap. "Of course you're not a monster." She placed her hands on either side of his face, drying his tears and tilting his head so that he could see her face. "Gale, I meant what I said. I love you, no matter what your past was." The dragoness leaned close, kissing him on the lips and moving her hands to his back.

Kay yelped as she felt Lugae's tongue enter her, but did her best to relax and give him access to her body. She tilted her buns upward to give him a better angle and moaned into Aria's sweaty crotch as she lavished the other girl with attention. The wood elf's pussy creme was sweet and syrupy, and almost made Kay think of tree sap. The sensations coming from Lugae's attentions were hard to describe, not altogether unlike pleasure, but perhaps not fully formed. She needed his pleasure to activate her own. "L-Lugae?" she panted. "D-don't worry about me, just...just do thngs that feel good to you, and it'll start to feel good for me."

Gale felt surprised when the dragoness straddled his lap, smiling a bit as she spoke to him in her conforting tone. She wiped his tears as if he were a child, and while to some this would be incredibly emasculating, to him it was Erica demonstrating her love in yet another way. Then, the kiss came, and he could feel his heartbeat speed up exponentially as he returned the kiss, his cock ever so slowly hardening as his own hands moved to her sides.

Lugae paused for a moment before nodding. Slowly he pulled back, probing her small sex with his drool covered cock. He took a deep breath as he gripped her hips, pushing in slowly. The boy let out a groan. Even with Aria's drool lubricating him, it was still so tight.

Kay whimpered as her body was violated by Lugae's cock. She was happy that at least he wasn't too big, but her sex was still dry when he entered her and her hymen popped with a loud snap. She buried her face in Aria's butt and groaned as she felt him begin enjoying himself inside her, finally opening up his aura to her so she could start feeding at last.

Lilith pulled her tongue back a little bit and continued her oral asault on the cute necromancer girl. She licked every inner part of Maddie's pussy and used two of her fingers to rub her clit too. The spell she had used made the girls body able to feel any kind of pleasure, no matter from which part of her body it came. Lilith lubed her tail up by rubbing it against Maddie's wet pussy lips and inserted it slowly into the girls ass.

how_is_you said:
Gale felt surprised when the dragoness straddled his lap, smiling a bit as she spoke to him in her conforting tone. She wiped his tears as if he were a child, and while to some this would be incredibly emasculating, to him it was Erica demonstrating her love in yet another way. Then, the kiss came, and he could feel his heartbeat speed up exponentially as he returned the kiss, his cock ever so slowly hardening as his own hands moved to her sides.

Erica let the kiss last a while, moving herself on his lap to allow him to fully harden. She pulled back from the kiss, her desire clear in her eyes. Then, she took one of his hands and moved it to her belly, right on top of where their child was. The dragoness repositioned herself slightly to make kt easier for Gale to carry her to the bed if he chose to.

Gale moaned quietly into their kiss when she moved on his lap, his member down below finally hardening the rest of the way. His hand was then taken and placed upon their child, and he smiled proudly at what he had made, knowing that he would do no damage since he wasn't long enough to penetrating her cervix. For now though, he was content just kissing, his lips moving back to hers and his hands moving to her ass.

Back
Top Bottom