Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

Maddie yelped when the tip of Lilith's tail began wriggling into her tightly closed anus. "W-what? Exit only, exit only!" She arched her back and let out a sound like a brain damaged yak in heat when the entire pointy head of Lilith's tail slithered inside her. Yup, this was weird even for her. "I am fairly certain after having studied numerous anatomy diagrams that the anal passage is not intended for sexual intercourse."

Erica pressed against Gale as he kissed her, her breasts squishing against his chest. She was just starting to really enjoy all the passion between them when her stomach growled. Loudly. Thoroughly embarrassed, she pulled away from Gale, getting up off of his lap. "I-I'm sorry..." she said, not looking at him. "I guess we should've eaten before we came up here..." She gave her love an apologetic look, blushing. "Maybe after we get something to eat we can come back and try again?"

Gale was definitely enjoying the kiss, his hands starting to roam judt as she pressed into him. Then, her stomach growled, and the sound of hers doing so drowned out the sound of his doing the same. He chuckled at her and his embarrassing moment, not too disappointed that the moment ended so soon, instead thinking this as an opportunity for another. He nodded, standing and taking her hand. "It's alright. You're feeding two now."

She smiled as he took her hand. "Yeah." Erica took the lead, practically pulling Gale with her. About halfway to the dining area, she stopped and turned to face him. The dragoness's face had taken a more serious look. "There's been something I've been meaning to ask you, Gale. Does your family have a history of multiples?"

Gale felt himself start to be dragged along with her, his mind a whirl. He wondered if eating was the only thing on her mind, and soon got his answer with the question of multiples. He thought, and then looked at her. "If you mean twins, no, I don't think so. Why do you ask?"

Erica sighed, looking relieved. "Okay, that's good. My family, more often than not, has twins or triplets the first time. Sometimes once or twice after." She placed her free hand on her tummy, silently praying that she'd only have one child. "Let's go get some food. I'm pretty sure I'm just worrying about nothing."

Lugae's aura was flaring as he pumped into Kay, each pump coming easier and easier. He leaned over, reaching around and fondling her budding breasts and cherry nipples. "Miss...Kay..." he panted, each thrust purhing her cute face against Aria's unwashed snatch.

Kay groaned against Aria's humid crevice, drinking as much of her syrupy girl-sap as she could. Her own pussy was finally starting to get just a little wet, allowing an easier time for Lugae's cock spearing in and out of it, though it was still pretty painful on account of her destroyed hymen. Still, as long as Lugae enjoyed himself, she could drink in his aura and the sex would be pleasureful for her as well. "Go on," she urged him as sweetly as she could. "Go ahead and squirt inside me, do whatever you have to just pretty please let me have your sperm."

Kay didn't have to beg. Lugae had planned to feed her his seed from the very beginning. The boy panted and groaned, before burying his little cock to the hilt inside her. With the sound of sharp gasps, she would feel his magic laced seed squirt into that second mouth she called a pussy.

Lilith pulled her tail out of Maddie's ass slowly until only the tip of it was still inside her tight hole before she pushed it back inside her. "Don't worry, I'll teach you everything about anal sex you need to know." She had pulled her mouth away from the necromancers pussy only to talk to her. Lilith continued her oral asault on Maddie's snatch and stopped a second time to change her position. "How about you lick me too?" They were now both in a sixty-nine position with the demoness on top of the girl.

Shiana was bored and wanted to have some fun, no matter with a woman, man, trap, futanari or something/someone else. What would she give to feel the cock of an adult dragon inside her pussy again, stretching her to her limits and turning her blue body white thanks to the high amounts of his semen... Shiana wandered around, looking for someone to have some fun with her.

"Yahtzee!" Kay flips right the fuck out and kerflops forward after being filled with magical spunk, knocking Aria off the bed and onto a hilariously placed slide that sends her shooting down a chute into the lobby. Shit was so cash. "Err...um...maybe we should go get her?"

Maddie's attempts at oral sex were novice to say the least, and really only amounted to sex comedy rather than accomplishing any kind of stimulation. She gave it her best shot, but she kind of had the wrong idea entirely, and did her very best to miss all the pink parts with her tongue.

[[shiana is suddenly attacked by rape ninjas, and a really horny lizardman. He's all like rawr and starts swinging his wang around knocking over people's lamps and shit]]

Lilith stopped licking Maddie's pussy and even paused the movements of her tail inside the girls tigh ass. "Lick the pink parts, the ones that look like lips. And rub your nose against my clit when you find it. That's a little thing covered by a hood of skin, but it gets stiff and pokes out of that when women are aroused. It's located above the pussy." The demoness used her fingers to show everything to the necromancer while she was explaining it. Lilith waited for Maddie to lick her properly before she continued to tease the girl with her tongue and tail. Lilith wanted to make Maddie experience an orgasm and taste her pussy juices so she could feed of the sexual energy.

Shiana looked at the attacking rape ninjas and the lizardman with a big smile on her lips and joy in her eyes. She send a quick prayer to the deity who had answered her request and thanked him/her/it that way. Shiana didn't waste any time and rushed towards the lizardman and the ninjas to present herself to them. "I hope it's not a turn-off for you guys that I have two cocks...just ignore them and fuck me!"

Lugae panted ar he flopped backwards, his member slipping out of Kay's tight pink with a soft 'pop'. "M-Maybe...we should rest...first..." he panted. Cumming once would knock any man out, let alone twice. The fact that Lugae was still awake was a testiment to the young mage.

"Yeah you should do that," Kay said, watching the mage pass out. "I'm gonna go drag her AFK butt back up here." She jumped down the slide and followed the sexy wood elf down to the lobby. She might be AFK, but she was still pretty nice and Kay didn't want to abandon her all naked and dripping to the random NPC butt-rapists. Those were totally a thing. A few minutes later, she burst back in the room holding Aria over her shoulder, both of them covered in semen. "Apparently there's a basement bukkake room. Who'd have thunk it?"

Lugae had made himself comfortable when Kay came back, dripping in sperm. Now that he got a better look at her, he could see her body had developed due to his cum. "Y-You're beautiful Miss Kay," he said softly.

Bluefoot said:
Erica sighed, looking relieved. "Okay, that's good. My family, more often than not, has twins or triplets the first time. Sometimes once or twice after." She placed her free hand on her tummy, silently praying that she'd only have one child. "Let's go get some food. I'm pretty sure I'm just worrying about nothing."
Gale smiled as she explained the possibility of her having twins based on her family history. Then, she brought up the food and his stomach rumbled, making him chuckle and nod, pulling her in a quick hug before making his way down the hall. Sounds of various things were ringing out as they walked, from sex to sleep to eating sloppily. He laughed. "Seems a lot of people use this place for what we do."

Erica laughed, holding Gale close as they made their way down the hall. "Well, this is a major hub town," she said. "Lots of people come through here daily." She could smell the scents wafting in from the kitchen. "I hope their food is as good as it smells. C'mon, hun."

Gale made no effort to distance himself from the woman he loved, her close proximity more than enough comfort for him no matter the situation. He wondered if anything would come along to test their relationship, and hoped that at that time he would be strong enough to resist. He didn't want to lose the dragoness nor their children, and knew that would be his motivation to stay. They soon arrived in the dining area as his thoughts circled in his mind, a convenient table for two situated right in front of them. Gale sat down, looking across the table at Erica. "Well...this is nice."

[[A rather well-endowed barmaid came and set a plateful of delicious-looking beef cobbler and tankard of ale down in front of them, subtly making a suggestive motion with her finger at Gale.]]

Erica slid into the chair across from her love. "I agree," she said, gazing around the room. She glared at the barmaid, who made no effort to remove herself from the table side. When her efforts to make the girl leave failed, the dragoness nudged Gale's foot with her own, nodding her head at the barmaid.

Gale noticed the barmaid and her...proportions...the moment that she arrived. He felt his lover nudge his foot and looked at her as she motioned with her head. He then smiled and shook his head. "Can we have some time to decide what we want? Alone?"

[[In a bit of a huff at Gale's rejection, the barmaid picks up her items and storms off.]]

Erica shook her head, leaning forward with her arms crossed on the table. "Some women just don't know how to act around attractive men." She batted her eyes at Gale, reaching to take his hands.

Gale waited for the barmaid to leave before chuckling a hit at the reaction, smiling at his dragoness and taking her hand. "I guess so. At least you know I'm a loyal guy now." He laughs again, running his thumb over the back of her hand.

((Well, since my partners aren't here...)) It took Lugae to recover and dress himself, but the little mage was back on his feet. Feeling hungry, he went down to the inn's tavern for something to eat and drink. Thankfully there weren't any age restrictions in medival times.

[[Lugae is approached by one of the many drunk men in the bar. He threatens the young mage with a large hunting knife and mutters something about his dislike of mages.]]

Erica nodded, giggling. "I'm glad I can rely on you." She kept her hold on his hand as she scanned the short written menu. "That cobbler looked and I smelled really good. I think I'll have it. What're you going to get?"

Back
Top Bottom