Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

Erica giggled, smushing Lugae into her cleavage. "It's not a problem, Maddie. It happens." She lifted the young mage out of the cart. "I'm glad to see you're awake again, Lugae. I was getting worried!"

Míchon chuckled at the mage's antics. "Glad to see you up again, friend." He looked over to the necromancer girl. "I'm sorry for doubting you, Maddie." He bowed his head. "And for saying that I couldn't trust you. Please, accept this." He held out a gold bracelet. "The jeweler back in my village said that it helps channel dark magic. I almost sold it, but he said it was worthless. I want you to have it."

Lugae blushed sheepishly. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you worry." He looked around, noting the new faces in the group. "I guess I should do some practise to make up for my absence." He looked up at the dragoness, "Would you like to come Miss Erica?"

Erica hugged Lugae tighter into her breasts. "Of course I'd like to come!" Her crimson eyes lit uo with happiness. "What is you're going to practice? Just tell me where to go and I'll take you there." Her smile could be heard in her voice.

Maddie marched over to where Ras had sat down, fixing her creepy stare on him and growling like an especially fluffy corgi.

Lena, meanwhile, was completely unconscious and spread eagle on the ground without a stitch of clothing on her and a pussy so wet it could flood the Sahara.

A young witch fell out of the sky and managed to cast a spell, feather fall, at the last second. She landed slow and gently on the ground without getting harmed. "Damn it, Lilith! Why did you have to let me go when we were still high in the sky?" It looked like she was more talking to herself than to someone else. Magnolia looked around so see where she had landed this time. "Hello...can you tell me where I am? I think I'm lost..." She hoped that they wouldn't ask her why she felt out of the sky. Maggie didn't like to explain that and she wasn't a very good liar. What sense was there in telling them that she fell of her broom when there wasn't a broom next to her or in the sky in case she wanted to say that it was still flying without her? Sure, she knew how to summon a magical broom or carpet, but she prefered to fly by using her magic. Magnolia didn't trust Lilith and her wings because she didn't know where she was when she regained control of her body.

(I was bored to wait for the next morning so I made a new character)

(I assume you mean Gale, because Ras is busy sleeping on a squishy changeling...)

Gale looked directly back at the necromancer, not flinching like many others in the group would have. He was curious as to what caused this stared, so he simply waited for an explanation. His situational awareness could take care of him if sone tried to use a surprise attack with the girl as a distraction, so he knew that he was safe. "Yes?"

Lugae smiled brightly. "Somewhere where I can trigger a random encounter. I need to fight enemies to learn new abilities." He paused when a witch fell from the sky. "Hello Miss," he spoke, his head resting in Erica's cleavage.

Erica gasped, holding Lugae close (and smashing his head further into her cleavage). "How'd you do that?" she asked, staring at the witch. Her tail twitched with both surprise and fear.

Míchon had been stargazing again, back at his former postition beside Lena, when he saw a shape falling. He got up and ran to where the witch girl had landed. "Are you okay?" he asked.

Magnolia looked at the dragoness with a worried smile like she wasn't sure what she should answer. "Do you mean my spell? That was feather fall. It slows you down when you're falling from great heights." She knew that trying to lie was fruitless so decided to just tell the truth. "I was flying in the sky thanks to Lilith's wings when she decided to give me the control of my body back." Magnolia looked down at her feet while a soft blush spread over her cheeks. "I'm possessed by a demon..." Her expression changed and her skin became red for a few minutes. "Nice to meet you, maggots! I'm Lilith and I hope we'll have a lot of fun..." Maggie shook her had and looked down at the ground again, this time with a tear comming out of her eye. "I hope she didn't say any mean things to you." It was obvious that she wasn't ok even when she didn't get hurt by the soft and slow landing.

Erica sighed. "Well, we all have our issues, I guess." Her red eyes widened when Magnolia changed. "M-Maggots?!" she sputtered. "How... How..." she started, then saw that Lilith was gone and Magnolia was back. "She called us maggots..."

Míchon only watched, confused with the witch girl's change. "I'm sorry you're possessed. Maybe we could have our priestess exorcise the demoness?" He glanced over at Red, still standing where she'd last been. "Maybe after she comes out of AFK mode."

Magnolia flinched when she heard what Lilith had said to the group. She wiped the tear away and shook her head. "No...it won't work. I tried to get her exorcised, but it never works. We can give it a try, but I din't want to bother your priest." Maggie stepped back and began to turn around so she could walk away. The last group of adventurers had sent her away after a while thanks to what Lilith had said and done. The young witch didn't want to see the faces of the others after their feelings got hurt. "Oh no, you're not walking away this time, Maggie. It has been a while since I had some fun and this group looks like they could entertain me for a while." Lilith took full control of Magnolia's body and looked around. "Who wants to have some fun? I'm bored and could need some entertainment."

Lugae watched the strange show of transformations of the young witch. Gently, he slipped from Erica's grasp and approached her. "Me and Miss Erica are going to do some random encounters if you want to come?"

Lilith got up with a flap of her wings and landed in front of him. She looked at him closely and then at Erica. "You two will do for now. What kind of random encounters do you mean?" Lilith looked around like she was inviting the other members of the group to join her. She would have have her ways with all of them as long as anything went acording to her plan. And if it didn't, then that wasn't that bad because the demoness could still improve to get the best outcome out of the situation. But only when she needed to do that, of course. Maybe there was a way to escape her hosts body this time...

(Hey, Rev, don't forget the Furry RP.)

Erica eyes the changed girl. "He means random monster encounters. It's how he gains new skills." A small growl came from her. "You better not try anything, or you'll have me to answer to."

Once again, Míchon left them and went back to the blanket and Lena. "I'm tired... Gonna see you guys in the morning." When he saw Lena spead out and dead asleep, he couldn't help but feel sorry about what had happened. He recovered her, both with her bikini-mail and the blanket, and lay down beside her, soon falling asleep himself.

(Sorry, I forgot to reply in the furry rp...)

Lilith stepped back from Lugae with a look on her face like she was bored. "And I thought you were talking about real fun..." She leaned close to him and whispered a few words into his ear. "Tell me when you want to pick up a few new skills with me if you know what I mean. And I'm not talking about fighting monsters..." Lilith flew away with a few flaps of her wings before she changed back. Magnolia landed on the ground and found a blanket laying on the ground. She picked it up and covered her body with it before she fell asleep. She was too tired to notice that she was sleeping right next to Shiana and Ras.

Ras awoke to the gentle sound of someone's feet hitting the ground. Curse his time as a hunter, it was so hard to get a good sleep now. He looked over to the newcomer whose face he did not recognize and looked to whom he was currently cuddling with. Would it be bad to break this? He nodded his head and gently worked himself out of the changeling's grasp to bother the witch. "Hello, newcomer. Who are you, if I may ask?"

Rosie dozed off slightly near a large and rather comfortable looking tree. She felt at ease, and safe.

[The Tree's gnarled branches, which Rosie didn't notice, as she failed her Will save agains the Tree's psionic feild, reach down and scoop up the sleeping goblin. A large thorny branch grows and the goblin's pussy is impaled on it.]

Rosie was awoken by her pussy becoming the tip of a thick and growing spear. She screamed loud, Loud enough to be heard by anyone awake and listening for a random encounter.

And she kept screaming as the tree began to really roughly fuck her.

Shiana let Ras slip out of her reluctantly. She didn't want to let him go and continue to cuddle with him in her sleep. Shiana turned around to the side and continued to sleep.

Magnolia woke up when she heard someone screaming. She looked around with confusement in her eyes, not knowing what was going on. "Hello, I'm..." Magnolia couldn't even finish her introduction when she felt the familiar feeling of the demoness taking over control of her body. It was allways a mix of pain like being stabbed several times or being burn't alive and pleasure like having an orgasm or getting teased for several days at the same time. "...Lilith. And who are you, handsome?" She was looking at his naked body and stared at his cock for a few seconds. A smile appeared on her face and grew into an evil grin. It looked like she was lucky enough to have some fun with the elf. Lilith got a little bit closer to Ras' body and looked deeply into his eyes. "How about we go both to a more private place and have some fun, stud?"

Ras suddenly had a bad feeling about Lilith. The way that the witch had moved and chsnged was disturbing, and her evil grin sent a slight shiver down the madman's spine, something which usually took quite a bit to accomplish. He gave her an uneasy look and clearned his throat, trying to think of something to say. "Uhhh...depends. what's your definition of 'fun', exactly?"

Erica turned in the direction of the scream. "Did you hear that, Lugae? Sounds like we won't have to go far for a random encounter." The dragoness drew her sword. "Are you ready, little guy?" she asked, using her pet name for the young mage.

Lilith kept on smiling, but it changed from an evil grin into the smile of a cheshire cat. "Weeeell..." She got a little bit closer to Ras and began to pur like a cat. Her tail got between his legs and caressed his cock like she wanted to tease it. "How about you follow me and find that out?" Lilith got out of her clothes and made them disappear with a snap of her fingers. Magnolia would now be naked in case she managed to take over the control of her body. "What do you say, handsome? Let's have some fun..." She got on her knees and began to give Ras the best blowjob he ever had. Lilith used all of her experience and her demonic tongue to try her best to give him the feeling that no other woman would be able to give him thos experience. She did this before he could say anything and stopped a few seconds before he was close to coming inside her mouth. Lilith pulled her head away and lay down on the blanket with slightly spread legs. "Come and fuck me when you want to cum. Or you could agree to edge for a little while longer before you just fuck me like a wild animal. It's your choice..." She was so close to him now that her breasts were pressing against his chest.

Maddie continued her epic combination of creepily staring and cutely growling at Gale, throwing in an Evil Monkey style finger pointing at his face just for flavor. "You're here to steal from us," she said bluntly. "You got my friend hurt and I don't like that." Birds started falling out of the sky and landing in a pile around the necromancer's feet as she accumulated enough negative energy to depopulate a small nation. If Gale tried anything, she'd just nuke the whole area and bring her friends back to life afterwards. Except maybe that mean girl who threw the sword at her. Well, okay, maybe her too. But only to make a good impression on the others.

Lena, unaware that her imminent nuking was being contemplated scant meters away, came back to consciousness as Michon dressed her. "Oh gods," she moaned, rubbing her temples to ease a splitting headache. "This night is just getting weirder and worse. You tried to sleep rape me."

Ras looked at the demonic witch seduce him with an utterly fantastic blowjob. Between her and the changeling, he would be drained of all of his cum every night. His balls tightened, and he was ready to let loose inside of her throat, but she stopped, laying back onto the blanket and spreading her legs so he could see her pussy. He let the burn in his cock die so he didn't cum inside of her immediately, and then moved over her, kissing her throat and sliding inside, moaning as that happened.

Gale was busy looking at the girl in front of him, his eyes unamused but quite similar to hers. He looked at the dying area around them and sighed. "Look, I was here to steal from you. Key word being was. If I am a part of your group, that will stop. As far as your accidental injury of a comrade, that was just a series of unfortunate events. You fired, I dodged, and she lunged." He sat, waiting for the undoubtedly witty reply to follow.

Lilith followed every single move the elf made thanks to her ability to see in the dark like a cat. She opened her mouth to welcome his tongue inside her mouth and let it slip into her throat. Lilith used her long demonic tongue and returned the deep kiss to the elf. She wrapped her legs around him as soon as his cock entered her wet snatch. Lilith didn't want to let him go too soon. She wanted to milk his balls dry and have as many orgasms as possible. She would have sex with Ras the whole night and the next day too to achieve her goal. Lilith didn't care that they were fucking right next to Shiana who was still deep asleep. It was a tiring day for the changeling, mostly thanks to her conciousness seperating from her body. That was another reason why she didn't use that ability so much.

Ras moaned as he was somehow kissing her on the mouth now, her long tongue reaching abnormally deep into his throat as they fucked. The intrusion into that realm made him even more lust filled, and the elf sped up his thrusts, wondering just what his limit for sex would be. There weren't all that many women looking for him to fuck them before joining the group, but now he had a harem of women who were horny. His hand went to Lilith and her breasts, pinching a nipple with much force as they fucked.

Back
Top Bottom