Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

(Wait, did you write in your last post that he was fucking her throat? I thought you wrote that he was kissing her.)

Lilith moaned into Ras' mouth while he was fucking her. She managed to copy the rhythm and speed of his thrusts which helped him to push his elfen cock as deep as possible into her wet demonic pussy. She broke the kiss when he reached to her breasts and began to pinch her nipples. "Fuck me like you never fucked a woman before. Pound my cunt as fast and as hard as you want. Use me like I'm just a mere bitch in heat! I'm close, but please don't stop fucking me just because I might come any second now. Continue to fuck me until I came a second time." Lilith mumbled a few words before she continued to moan. She had used a spell to increase the stamina and double the production of cum of the elf so he could easily come three times in a row from now on. Lilith came so hard that her juices squirted out of her pussy and covered his legs with it. She didn't unwrap her legs and used her tail as some kind of lock so he couldn't just push her away from him. Her plan was to continue until he shot his second load of semen into her. She used a spell to make him horny enough to keep on fucking her until he came a third time inside pussy. She lost the control over Magnolia's body to give her a big surprise. Maggie had no time to find out what was going on after she had changed back. She was so overwhelmed by her orgasm that she couldn't say a single word. Tears ran down her cheeks and fell down on the ground. Lilith had planned this and couldn't wait to see and hear their reactions. She was able to watch and listen to everything what her host heard and saw. Magnolia was the only one who needed to ask what happened when Lilith took over the control of her body.

Míchon blinked and looked at Lena in confusion. "... I did what?" He put a hand on his forehead in frustration. "Oh, Gods... I'm sorry, Lena... I don't know what else to say, but I hope you'll accept my apology..." He scooted a short distance away. "I'm sorry..."

(They are making out as he fucks Lilith's pussy.)

Ras moans as they continue, his thrusts not slowing down in the slightest way as he continues to annihilate her fuckhole. However, something changes, and he pulls away from the kiss to see the original witch there instead of the succubus. This makes him stop and look at her, guilt filling his heart. She was innocent, victim to her own demons, and he was using them. "I...I'm sorry, ma'am...I can stop and pull out if you want..."

Lena sighed, realizing that she was probably the only person not getting laid right now. "It's. ..it's okay," she said, having a hard time believing what she was about to do. "Just...don't finish inside me this time." She pushed her bottoms down and scooted back up against Michon beneath the blanket. "It's still a dangerous day for me but...go for it."

Míchon put up a hand to stop her, unintentionally placing it on her breast as she scooted close. "What do you mean, a dangerous day for you? I'm not doing any..." he trailed off, finally noticing where his hand rested. "I-I mean... um..." His face took on an interesting shade of purple as he blushed, thoroughly embarrassed. He removed his hand and turned onto his back. "O-Okay, but tell me what you mean by a dangerous day."

Lena blushed. "I'm just...really fertile today. Since yesterday, really. I'm at the peak of my cycle right now so, if you're going to come just..." She swallowed reflexively. "Just let me know and I'll...I'll drink it, okay? I'm really not ready to get pregnant."

Reluctantly, Míchon worked his way out of his clothing and turned to face Lena. "I'll try to remember that." He sighed. "I'm not ready to be a parent yet either." His arms looped around the end girl's hips, pulling her close. He could already feel her warmth making him hard, and as soon as he was fully ready, he plunged into her.

Lena winced as he shoved inside of her. "Nng! Why doesn't anyone around her go slow? Healing junkie, remember?" At least she was wet enough this time that there was very little resistance. It wasn't nearly as bad as the first time, when she'd been bone-dry down there. This was all sorts of messed up for her, and she didn't quite know how to feel at the moment, only that she needed Michon on her side if any ruckus happened on account of the little necromancer. Physically, it felt good after the initial stinging subsided. Mentally, it was like it was someone else's body being fucked. Lena closed her eyes and tried to ride it out.

MÍchon thrust into the elf girl, barely hearing what she said. "S-Sorry... forgot... that..." The dark elf slowed his pace down for her sake, not caring about much except for her comfort. "How... how's that? Better?" he panted out.

"B-better," she managed, gasping at each thrust as it bottomed out in her, the tip of Michon's cock thumping against her cervix deep inside. "Keep going...it's fine...just...pull out...okay?" She squeezed her vaginal muscles, doing her best to tighten down on the penis inside her to try and get him to cum quickly.

Maddie was just barely within earshot of Rosie's scream. She looked at Gale, who was totally a dick, then at the forest where the sound had emerged. Back at Gale the Dick, back at the forest. Dick, forest. "You stay right there, mister," she said. For a moment she thought about zapping him to make sure he didn't move, but that might make everyone not like her again. She took off into the forest, following the scent of pain and fear that would lead her to Rosie and the others.

MÍchon gasped for air as Lena tightened on him, making it a little harder for him to concentrate on not ejaculating inside her. "L-Lena... I'm... I'm..." he started, beginning to pull out, but it was too late. He spurted his load inside her, flooding her depths. "O-Oh Gods... I'm sorry... I-I tried... to let you know..."

Erica caught sight of Maddie heading off into the forest, following the direction of the scream. She picked Lugae up and ran after the young necromancer. "Wait up, Maddie! It's not safe to go alone. We don't know what's out there!"

Lena felt him twitching inside her and felt the heat of him flooding in to fill all her inner nooks and crannies. Did he...? "Aw, jeez," she moaned, pushing away from him far too late to stop the damage being done. She checked between her legs with her hand and, sure enough, it came back covered in sticky sperm. "You...you just...oh shit. Oh shit, oh shit." Lena got up and scurried over a few meters away, squatting and trying desperately to force the seed out of her. She tried bouncing up and down in a squat, squeezing her muscles, even fingering herself to get the mess out of her. But she could still feel some of it stuck up inside her, clinging to her inner walls and searching for her egg. "I'm gonna get pregnant for sure this time," she whined. "Unless..." Now that she thought about it, there had been a few near misses lately. She'd been creamed in a few times over the past couple days, but her poor womb had been traumatized by Shiana and Vivi to the point where it hadn't stuck. Maybe there was a way out of this after all.

Maddie rushed onward past Erica and Lugae, coming to a halt in the clearing where Rosie was being raped by the thorny vine. "Wow," she panted. "That's right out of Evil Dead. Rosie, are you hurt?"

Some time had passed since Rosie's initial scream. All the ability to cry out, to talk, was gone from the goblin. The branch holding Rosie in place was wet with her cum, and the tree seemed determined to get more out of her. Rosie, on the other hand, wasn't really movie so much as she was convulsing. She just hung there as the tree rammed her over and over again.

Her eyes rolled back, mouth gaping open as drool leaked out of her mouth like cum forced out of her pussy. Her pathetic cry for aid seemed more like a labored gasp and gurgle then real words.

"Ha...halp."

[Anyone getting close to the tree will need to make a WILL SAVE! Roll a d20. On 14 and up you are not affected, any lower and your judgement is clouded and you'll get tree fucked.

Also, if you hang back, you'll have to deal with the Senpai Manti's that are stealthing around, ready to launch a surprise attack!]

Míchon covered his eyes with his hand. "Lena... I will do whatever I can to help you. What do you need me to do? " He stood, grabbing his pants and putting them back on. "If you would like, I could use one of my portal gems to send you to a safe place?"

(Rolled a 10)

Erica skIdded to a stop in front of the tree. "What the hell?" she said as she set Lugae down. The buxom dragoness stepped closer to the evil-looking tree and stared at it, dropping her sword. "T-That doesn't look so bad..." She could feel her will slipping as she got even closer. A thorny vine dropped out of the tree's higher branches and wrapped itself around her waist, pulling her up and shredding her clothing before stuffing itself into her pussy. The dragoness cried out in pain as the vine began moving in and out.

(6...so much for the rescue!)

Momentarily distracted by the odd sight, Maddie failed to notice the thick vine snaking around her ankle until it was too late. The plant hoisted her upside-down into the lashing mass of thorny tendrils, and as she was enveloped in questing vines her dress and undergarments were completely shredded, exposing a frail and unhealthy looking body beneath. Being not quite alive, Maddie felt no shame or embarrassment at being stripped in front of everyone, and barely registered any pain at all as a thorned branch shot up between her legs and ripped into her cold pussy. "This feels odd," she said as the limb violently penetrated her. "I'm not sure why people enjoy this." Of course, she couldn't differentiate between what others would call good sex and her current unpleasant predicament. But it looked like the goblin was at least enjoying it to some degree, since her fluids were coating every branch around her. Sure, there was some blood here and there too, but for all Maddie knew that was another part of regular sex. "Is this a good thing?"

Lena put one hand on her lower tummy, knowing that she needed to take action if she was going to avoid becoming a (completely unfit) mother. Swallowing nervously, she remembered what it had taken the first two times and how painful it had been. Even a healing junkie had her limits. She couldn't do it herself. "Listen. I need you...I need you...oh shit, this is going to suck so bad." She gathered herself and took a few deep breaths to calm down. "I need you to hurt me. H-here." She pointed to her womb with a shameful look on her face. "If...if you can't do it...I understand. I can always try what the little necro freak did to Erica. Maybe...maybe it'll work on me too."

Míchon looked at the high elf with sorrow in his eyes. "Okay... If that's what you need..." He clenched his right hand into a fist, put his other hand on the girl's shoulder, and punched.

The hit didn't connect. Míchon's fist stopped a moment before touching Lena's stomach. He rested his chin lightly on the top of her head, instead taking her in an embrace. "I-I can't... I can't do it..." he said, a definite choke in his voice. A few tears came from his eyes. Not that Lena could see them.

--------

Erica managed to look over in the necromancer's direction. "No! Ah! Not... Nngh!! Good!"

Lena tensed up, waiting for the pain to come, but instead wound up in an uncomfortable embrace. Well, shit. What was she going to do now? The only other option she had was to try whatever freakish magic the little creeper had used on Erica and hope it didn't do any permanent damage. It was either that or let Michon's seed take hold and have his children. "Damn," she groaned. "Why can't sex be totally consequence-free like in all those smutty hentai scrolls I'm always reading?"

Madeline looked down at the place where the thorny branch invaded her body and, seeing that there was some serious damage being done down there, decided that Erica was right and that this was not, in fact, a good thing. She let go of some of the pent up death energy she'd been saving, making a mental note that she'd need to accumulate more in case Gale decided to be mean again. The sudden death-burst withered the limbs holding her in place, and before long they were too weak to keep her suspended. She got to her feet and was about to throw the rest of the death energy at the plant itself, but stopped herself at the last second when she realized it could affect the other girls as well. "Umm...I can kill it," she said. "But you guys might skip a beat or two." That was a polite way of saying that they'd likely die for a few seconds before naturally bouncing back. "It'll feel really weird."

(16 FTW!) Lugae watched in horror as the tree picked up and raped Miss Erica and Maddie. What could the little mage possibly do? "I-I'll save you!" He crid out fearfully, charging at the tref and swinging a fist. "Goblin Punch!"

Míchon, despite the seriousness of the situation, managed to laugh. "Yeah... there never seems to be any risk of pregnancy in those..." He sighed, holding Lena's shoulders as he looked at her. "If Maddie doesn't help you, what will you do? I get the feeling that you've been in this situation before. What did you do then?"

--------

(Yay! Lugae to the rescue!)

Erica glared at the tree branch sticking out from between her legs. "GodsdammitMaddiedoit!!!!" she yelled, spurting some of her fluids on the branch. "I d-don't know how much l-longer I can last... I-It's draining my h-health..." Her red eyes misted over in a mix of pleasure and pain. "H-Help..."

Rosie was breathing, but that was really it. Her body was releasing more blood than cum now. The goblin needed help, and she needed it fast. Maddie would notice it the most easily, as the goblin was being worked further and further down the tree branch. A few more minutes, and a bloody point would poke out her mouth.

[[Lugae's goblin punch puts a big crack in the tree's trunk.]]

Maddie saw just how badly Rosie was hurt, and decided it was a necessary evil to hit everyone if it meant saving them in the long run. "I'm sorry, just...it won't last long, I promise!" She threw every molecule of power she had at the roots of the tree, sending a devastating wave of death energy screaming up through every cell and withering it from the base up, until its limbs weakened and fell limp. As the tree died, the excess death magic radiated from it in poisonous ripples, passing through the tangled girls like radiation and stopping their hearts in their chests.

"I am so so sorry!" Maddie cried, rushing forward to help lower the girls safely to the ground so they didn't get hurt any further. "Just give it a minute. You'll start right back up, I promise!"

Erica stiffened when the magic energy reached her. She made a squeak sound before going completely limp and slipping off of the branch, leaving a trail of her fluids on it.

Magnolia's legs were still wrapped around Ras' body. She felt how his load of cum filled her pussy and womb without knowing that it was the third time that he came inside her. "Please pull it out...I got tricked by Lilith. She loves doing this to me." Maggie unwrapped her legs and just lay on the hard ground. "Can you tell me what happened?" She shuddered when she felt how one of Shiana's slimey tentacles slithered into her pussy to absorb the mix of semen and pussy juices. Magnolia turned her head around when she heard something in the distance. She got up after Ras had pulled his cock out of her snatch and walked towards the source of the noise.

(17)

The young witch looked at the tree with a mix of awe and shock in her eyes. Her appearance changed to a more demonic look, but she concentrated and returned to her normal self. "I can do this without your help, Lilith! " Magnolia channeled magic in her hands and concentrated. She wanted to help, but she was too late, the tree was already slain by Maddie. All she could do now was using her magic to make the hearts of the girls start to beat again. Granted, her spells could only either assist others in some ways or deal damage to her enemies, but there was still something she could do. Electrical sparks appeared in her left and right hand. Magnolia waved her arms around like she was dancing a weird dance before she shot a lightning arrow at the unconcious girls. The spell was weak enough to not kill anyone and strong enough to make the hearts of Erica and Rosie beat again. They would still be unconcious, but at least they wouldn't be dead anymore. "We need a medic!" Maggie didn't care that her shout for help might attract other creatures. She didn't know any healing spells and her three potions weren't strong enough to heal the wounds that the tree had dealt to the small goblin girl.

Maddie looked at Rosie's limp body. There was such a lovely halo around her, a black nimbus of death energy as she hovered right at the precipice of her mortality. It was so...hot. Hot? What did that word even mean in this context? Maddie shook her head and cleared her mind of the odd thoughts that were occupying her, focusing on trying to help the poor girl. She couldn't start her heart back up, that would happen on its own, but she could mend the wounds that still bled. She channeled a painful amount of life energy through her hand and into the goblin girl, moving her palm along her green skin and passing it over wounds that quickly knitted shut. Now it was all up to her to start back up. In all the commotion, she had completely forgotten her own body, which had been stripped naked and cut all over by the thorns as well.

Lena sagged down to the ground and sat there, naked, used and distraught. "Y-yeah," she said. "I've had to deal with this before. You're not the first guy who couldn't pull out in time, and I'm too much of a whore to do the smart thing and abstain on my fertile days. They have potions for it in most cities. Talismans in others. It all depends."

Back
Top Bottom