Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

Too bad that Shiana was still sleeping deeply. She could have helped Lena with her problem without fucking her. All she needed to do was getting a thin tentacle into the elf girls womb and absorb every last drop of Michon's semen. And in case it was already too late, then she could absorb the egg too. Shiana didn't like to do that, but she would do it to help one of her friends. She wanted to be the friend of everyone in this group and would help them as best as she could should they need her aid.

Erica's eyes opened slowly as her heart started beating again. The dragoness looked around, wondering just who was shouting. She locked onto Magnolia, who was looking over Rosie with Maddie.

"Maddie... Thanks..." she breathed, stil trying to recover from the tree-rape. She restarted ber search, looking fornthe one person she knew would be able to confort her- Lugae. She saw him standing where the tree had been, and tried to get up and go to him but couldn't. The death energy that had saved her by killing the tree had left her weak and unsteady on her feet, so she consented to crawl over to the young mage.

-------

Míchon nodded slowly, taking what Lena said in. He sat beside her. "If we can't find someone with either of those, what'll you do?" The dark elf put an arm around the younger high elf. "I know that if we can't do it, and you have the kid, I'll make sure that you're safe."

Lena shrugged him off of her. "I am NOT having a kid right now, so get that out of your head. I'll...I'll just...I'll find the little necro girl and make her do that death pulse thing on me that she did to Erica." She pulled her bottoms back on, though she was distressed at the idea that that would only hold Michon's semen inside her. She really didn't feel like being naked and vulnerable right now. Gods, she needed a fix. But if she took any healing now it might accelerate her condition. Getting high would have to wait.

Míchon rose to follow her, grabbing his shirt and putting it on. "I said if, not when. I'd really prefer to not have a kid right now too, but if it can't be avoided, then we're just gonna have to live with that." He sighed. "Look, I'm sorry I brought that up. But we gotta face reality here, Lena! What if Maddie doesn't help you, or we can't get one of those potions or talismans you were talking about? What then?" As much as the idea of being a father scared him, he had a little jolt of excitement every time he thought about it. But this girl... She was so frustrating! Even mentioning parenthood practically made her run screaming for the hills.

Erica didn't have to crawl far. Lugae ran to her side, concerned and fearful. "Miss Erica!" the boy mage exclaimed, kneeling at her side, "Are you ok?" He felt terrible for being unable to help her.

The dragoness turned to look up at the young mage. "I'll... I'll be okay... I think..." With what little energy she had spent, she slumped onto the ground completely. "Could use... potions... or a spell... or two..." Her eyes locked on him with a mix of lust and pain in them. "Once I'm... feeling a little... better... wanna go at it again?" she asked, reaching up to grab the hem of his tunic.

Magnolia was looking around, trying to find a way to help Erica and Rosie. She turned her head around when she heard the dragoness talking about potions. Maggie summoned her purse and opened only to send it away after she had grabbed a bottle. "Here, drink this. It's not a strong healing potion, but it should be able to ease the pain." The young witch waved with her arm and let the bottle float towards the dragoness. "And for you, little one..." Magnolia had remembered something that she had learned before she got possessed. "All I can do is puttin an ointment on your wounds. It will sting for a short moment, but it cleans the wound and helps to accelerate the healing process." She mixed a few herbs together to a balm and applied it carefully to Rosie's wounds. Lucky that there so many different plants with healing effects in this area. Sure, some of them dried up and died when they got hit by Maddie's magic, but that was perfect. That way she didn't need to prepare them herself before she could use them.

Shiana was glowing from the inside of her body. She needed a little bit more of sexual fluids and then she could use all that energy to heal Rosie's wounds. She would lose her cock for a while and have sex like a woman, but that was the prize she would be willing to pay to help a friend. The problem was that she couldn't absorb the egg in Lena's womb anymore unless she collected more energy in form of sexual fluids. She had found out that kind of ability by accident and didn't know that she could do that. It happened when she was still a slave. Her master had decided to use her body in a gangbang for his servants, friends and even animals. Shiana had collected so much energy by absorbing all the sexual fluids that she had cured her master from his deadly disease. If only she knew that she was able to heal others that way, then she could heal Maddie's and Erica's wounds. Not to forget that Shiana could help Lena with her problem too.

Erica gratefully took the potion from Magnolia, popped it open, and promptly drank half of it. She shuddered in pleasure as her wounds healed, leaving no scars visible marks. Plus, it had the added benifit of fully healing her, starting her heat with renewed vigor. Instead of waiting for Lugae's answer, she pulled him down on top of her, simultaneously stripping the young mage of his clothes. Her crimson eyes glowed with lust as she stroked the mage's member. "I can't wait any longer, little guy," she purred (yes, dragons can purr). "Give it to me!"

Lugae's relief at Erica's recovery was quickly replaced with surprise when she grabbed him. One look at her breasts was all he needed to harden for her. With a panting nod, Lugae plunged his young cock into her freshly healed pussy.

The dragoness gasped as she was penetrated, feeling a tearing like it was her first time all over again. Apparently, her hymen had reformed as part of the full healing. Soon, her gasps of pain turned into sighs of pleasure. Erica rocked her hips in time with Lugae's thrusts. "Oohh... Lu... Harder... Faster..." she breathed. She ran her claws lightly down the mage's back and wrapped her tail around his waist.

Lugae panted and groaned, unable to speak due the amount of pleasure he was feeling. At Erica's prompts, he pumped harder and faster into her. Sweat beaded on his skin as his length pulsed and throbbed inside her.

Erica cried out as her walls clenched tightly on Lugae's cock, milking it for all its worth. She grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts, making him fondle her, after which she arched her back in pleasure. "Mmmhh! More!" she pleaded, her hips moving faster.

Lugae's fingers skillfully fondled Erica's luscious mounds. Feeling the soft flesh caused his cock to swell, close to bursting. "Miss Erica!" he gasped out, "I'm...I'm..!"

Erica could feel that Lugae was close. "Do it! Give it to me!".She traced his back up and down with her claws, and her tail tightened around his waist as she spurted her juices onto the young mage.

Lugae threw his head back and cried loudly as he squirted his cream deep into her. His body remained still for a moment before slumping atop of her. "Was that...good?" he panted, his body trembling.

The dragoness hugged the young mage into her breasts. "Oohhh... Gods... that was... amazing..." She could feel the warmth of his cream inside her, pooling in her womb. "Got ya... this time..." she panted. "I think... I love you..." She lifted him up to see his face, then brought him in for a kiss.

Míchon took Lena's hand, gripping it firmly so that she couldn't escape. "Come on. If we need to find Maddie, we need to do it before it's too late." He led her in the direction he saw Erica and Lugae leave in.

Lugae blushed before melting into the kiss. It almost seemed to last forever before their lips pulled apart. The small mage nestled his face against her generous bust. "I love you too Miss Erica," he whispered drowzily.

Rosie was on the verge of death before Maddie killed the tree. Rosie was certainly dead when the death energy killed the tree and stopped her already weakly beating heart. Rosie crossed over from life to death.

But it wasn't long. Maddie's life energy pulled her back. With a gasp, her wounds closing thanks to the potion, but her continued existence on the material plane was due to Maddie.
Her purple eyes wide, a grey streak now in her hair, making her look even more alluring, marking her near death experience.

"Maddie you saved me! I was dead, and you healed me!" Grabbing her arm as she pulled herself up, two things were clear to both the goblin and the necromancer. While before, Maddie felt cold and dead, to Rosie, Maddie felt totally normal, alive, soft, warm.

And Maddie could actually feel Rosie's touch. No numbness, no cold. Just normal feeling.

Squishypink said:
Lena shrugged him off of her. "I am NOT having a kid right now, so get that out of your head. I'll...I'll just...I'll find the little necro girl and make her do that death pulse thing on me that she did to Erica." She pulled her bottoms back on, though she was distressed at the idea that that would only hold Michon's semen inside her. She really didn't feel like being naked and vulnerable right now. Gods, she needed a fix. But if she took any healing now it might accelerate her condition. Getting high would have to wait.
Gale felt like he was finally able to help someone in here without sounding like a total dick. He disobeyed the necromancer and stood, walking over to the distressed Lena and smiling. The greeting could wait, right now he had a problem of hers to assist with. "Hello. I heard that you are having a child scare?" He carefully looked back to the dark elf before leaning closer to the scared female. "What if I told you that I have a way to eliminate the child within you without the fear of accelerating the cycle?"

(Why is nobody interacting with Magnolia or Shiana? *pouts*)

One of the trees thorny vines had managed to throw a seedling far enough away so it wouldn't be affected by Maddie's deadly magic. It landed near the dimly glowing changeling and disappeared in the ground. A giant praying mantis jumped towards the group and began to attack the person who was the closest to it. "Hey, can I stay at your home for a while?" The insect tried to pin Magnolia to the ground so it could fuck her. The young witch growled like a wild beast and glared at the mantis with red glowing eyes. The giant insect hesitated for a second and didn't know what was happening when its point of few turned upside-down all of a sudden. A small tornado had appeared where it stood and throwed it into the air. The giant mantis landed on Shiana and got back on its feet. "Hellooo nurse!" Two other giant praying mantisesrushed towards their friend and stopped when they saw the glowing changeling. They grabbed Shiana and ran away with her to a safer place where they could fuck her. Shiana didn't notice anything thanks to her deep slumber. All three of her holes got stuffed with the cock of a giant mantis. Magnolia had watched how the insects had kidnapped Shiana, but she couldn't do anything to help her. Lilith was trying to get the cotrol over her body again so shecould join the fun.

As sleepy as Erica was, and as comfortable with Lugae on top of her, she couldn't help but notice the Sempai Mantis Bro attacking Magnolia. Roling the sleeping mage off her body, she scrounged around for her sword. Finding it, the dragoness rushed to the witch's side and plunged her blade into the mantis' abdomen. "Maggie, are you okay?"

Lena gave Gale a sideways look. "Who dat?" She asked, having slept through his arrival thanks to Maddie's knockout spell. Maybe it was just her +12 Wu Tang bonus talking, but this guy seemed trustworthy. "Hey, if you can make with the no-baby, go right ahead. WU TANG! Sorry, I have no idea where that came from."

Rosie felt strange. Why was she so warm, and what was this fluttery, fuzzy feeling when their skin touched? "I..I...I'm sorry about hitting you," she said, still not sure how to handle people actually liking her. "You feel...not-bad. Warm. Like happy things. I kind of want to...um..." Lacking the proper word, Maddie gave in to the spirit of 'fuck it' and wrapped her arms around Rosie, squishing the two of them together in like the squooshiest snuggle ever.

Gale smiled as she accepted the offer from him. His eyes glowed a deep purple as he started to raise the energy needed for the spell he was about to use. Then, assuming that any amount of touching needed to get rid of the child was alright, he placed a hand gently on her stomach and gave one strong pulse of shadow magic. This would send a chill through her uterus, and she would be able to feel the warmth of the cum disappear instantaneously. "You are now clean of a child." He removed his hand and his eyes returned to normal. "An easy way to prevent this is to either not have sex or have sex with people who can pull out."

Míchon scoffed, not really caring so much about what Gale said, but about how stuck-up he sounded. "Don't be such a dick," he groused. "I tried to pull out in time."

Back
Top Bottom